EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The real you. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The real you.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*:
faroukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.nice eyebrow stud i really dig that u no? i was cravin 2 do one but ma mum didnt let me and i also lov dat under the lower lip stud its to7fa
wer to go bro [Wink]
ur special around here [Big Grin]

[Confused]

Nice "eyebrow" stud?!!!

Nice stud POINT!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farouque akef     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AshkiA:
LOL Look who's gotten all the attention from the ladies. Congrats Farouk *clapping hands* There's another thread started by a young man that others have posted pix in the Egyptians Abroad Section. I think it would be cool to match some faces with names around here no?

[Smile] ....i agree.
Posts: 72 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
MK I don't know how much time in this world you spent self-reliant and on your own, but since you married a rich surgeon I don't think it was a single day.

Mature and self-sufficent at 19 doesn't happen often. Plus he's a guy in Egypt with good English and daily access to the internet. What tells me here is part of the top 15% of Egypt? Not the self-sufficient type.

[Big Grin]

Beauty *and* brains are finally back into ES.

God how I missed those intelligent and funny replies.

Thank you for saving ES from its current plague Sono.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farouque akef     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
Farouque has got much attention cause he`s the new kid on the block!

so once am an old member i will be ignored [Razz]
Posts: 72 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cHiMpSs:
there is a thread where there are some pics of people frim here but it got a bit dangerous with some playing and pasting and not being very nice so really its not a good idea ...

who said i'm not into risks..
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u may be not but some got hurt here ok ,after putting the picture here some peoples pictures got bad and foul nasty remarks to them and some were pasted across the net so u may like it but some dont ,if u want to have alook go to pics ,,
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
MK I don't know how much time in this world you spent self-reliant and on your own, but since you married a rich surgeon I don't think it was a single day.

Mature and self-sufficent at 19 doesn't happen often. Plus he's a guy in Egypt with good English and daily access to the internet. What tells me here is part of the top 15% of Egypt? Not the self-sufficient type.

[Big Grin]

Beauty *and* brains are finally back into ES.

God how I missed those intelligent and funny replies.

Thank you for saving ES from its current plague Sono.

Yeah natural beauty and brains.

one thing I can't get used to is how wasta is considered superior to good old fashioned competence.

There are good things about the west. [Wink]

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
have been postin all the past 2 days in a very addictive way,,must have a break..excuze me for about 12 hours starting 12p.m

--------------------
Despretly wandring through the dark tunnels of the bone box

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

one thing I can't get used to is how wasta is considered superior to good old fashioned competence.

[Big Grin] I told you I'm all natural ya Sono, don't be like those dumb jealous hyenas. Egyptian say: "What's wrong with a rose?.. It has red cheeks" .

And I agree on the wasta thing. One of the main reasons why I fled Egypt.

And because of the lack of it in the west, me and my sisters occupy some of the highest positions of our fields in Europe and the US. [Wink]

Two special big middle fingers up for the asshole mafia members of the university staff of the Egyptian Faculties of Medicine for making our universities such huge baskets full of zucchini! (Sorry Sono, that was an Egyptians-only joke)

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Farouque akef:
have been postin all the past 2 days in a very addictive way,,must have a break..excuze me for about 12 hours starting 12p.m

have been postin all the past 2 YEARS in a very addictive way,,must have a break.

But I'm too happy to take off since Sono (aka beauty and brains of ES) is back, so I ain't goin' nowhere. [Big Grin]

AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I have public yahoo,msn,myspace profiles and other message boards and have no problem telling about myself. Everyone here is so burnt from childish or dementive abuse of photos and info on ES, it's really sad.
Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Probably.Then it will be the time when you'll need to prove your brains out by posting attention inducing(in a creative and intelligent manner)posts. [Wink]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Already noticed that.When in my country(different time span)i answered one of your posts,you did answer me sort of quickly! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] I told you I'm all natural ya Sono, don't be like those dumb jealous hyenas. Egyptian say: "What's wrong with a rose?.. It has red cheeks" .

And I agree on the wasta thing. One of the main reasons why I fled Egypt.

And because of the lack of it in the west, me and my sisters occupy some of the highest positions of our fields in Europe and the US. [Wink]

Two special big middle fingers up for the asshole mafia members of the university staff of the Egyptian Faculties of Medicine for making our universities such huge baskets full of zucchini! (Sorry Sono, that was an Egyptians-only joke)

When was teaching pre-med and plastic surgery a top position?

I mean hasn't any filled you in on all those Dr. Mask and Dr. Bosley jokes?

Seriously medical doctors wouldn't go into the field of plastic surgery or "hair implantation" unless they were shamed out of more "respectable" medical specialities.

I don't know why anyone hasn't explain this to you yet. But often medical people in the plastic and hair implantation fields don't really care or recognize they are the laughing stock of the medical profession.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Seriously medical doctors wouldn't go into the field of plastic surgery or "hair implantation" unless they were shamed out of more "respectable" medical specialities.

I don't know why anyone hasn't explain this to you yet. But often medical people in the plastic and hair implantation fields don't really care or recognize they are the laughing stock of the medical profession.

[Big Grin] Again, let me state that I *really* missed your intelligent crap Sono.

What would you consider a top position then Sono? Selling Shoarma in the USA? Is your bull still doing this by the way or is he now a stay at home stud waiting for you to provide him with your eternally pending degree?

And one small correction before I go on.. It's called hair TRANSplantation Sono. The word implantation makes it sound like the patients look like zar3 basal (an onion head) at the end of the day!!

People in the hair "implantation" and other types of plastic and corrective surgery might be the laughing stock of other medicos, only because this is the only way for the mockers to hide their extreme envy.

Last night I was watching a program on German TV with hubby about a plastic surgeon who was saying: "I can't believe how rich I've become" [Roll Eyes] , while he's sitting in his own helicopter [Big Grin] . It's not his fault that people are willing to pay him anything he wants!!

A friend of my husband's, who's one year older than my husband, and has just become a professor and head surgeon in one of the biggest university hospitals in Germany at the age of 35, which makes him an absolute genius, always spots on my husband when he visits us with his, also surgeon, wife.

One time, he really got on my nerves. I mean why come and spend several weekends in our house and have my husband pay for all the expensive meals in the fancy restaurants we go to only to end up repeatedly saying: "Do you call yourself a surgeon? Some nipping and tucking is no surgery, the hairdressers will be able to do those transplantation soon".

But hubby keeps ROFL at him, and then tells me he's just saying this out of absolute jealousy. He even told my husband once that he (the friend) was considering quitting general surgery if my husband would like to start a clinic with him.

Think of it Sono, this top general surgeon is on call 24/7 and works his ass off to earn in one month what my husband makes in two days.

Let them laugh Sono. We're happy they're having some fake fun [Wink]

We're laughing too, except that in our case we're having the real fun.

"A gravel in your eye" Sono. [Big Grin]

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
http://akef911.hi5.com

Do you have a band? Great, we are having artist's here. What's the name of ur band? (if u don't mind)
Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
hey guys i had this idea since most of the ppl here are using nicknames..
so in this topic please post ur real name,age along with a link to ur personal picture if avilable i will post mine soon.

cant post a pic, dont want all these women stabbing me for jealousy [Big Grin]

You haven't posted a picture & I am already jealous [Big Grin]
Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey koshary hw r ya?
Posts: 129 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cinematic:
quote:

Do you have a band? Great, we are having artist's here. What's the name of ur band? (if u don't mind)
Monarch,Siberian,Milfhunters
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*:
hey koshary hw r ya?

Hey Crystal long time no see [Wink]

[Big Grin]

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Monarch,Siberian,Milfhunters
MILFHUNTERS? [Big Grin] that's a good name.... the first time I heard the word MILF was in American Pie the movie
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VIVA LA MILF'S!!!!!!!! LOL
Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heyyyyyyyyyyyy i might be 41 but me aint no MILF me a spring young munkey
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
MILFHUNTERS? [Big Grin] that's a good name....

Hey I'm a yummy mummy who digs mint [Cool]

Too bad they're in butt-fucking Egypt! [Big Grin]

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BFE&defid=395234

(Can't sleep!)

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] Again, let me state that I *really* missed your intelligent crap Sono.

What would you consider a top position then Sono? Selling Shoarma in the USA? Is your bull still doing this by the way or is he now a stay at home stud waiting for you to provide him with your eternally pending degree?

And one small correction before I go on.. It's called hair TRANSplantation Sono. The word implantation makes it sound like the patients look like zar3 basal (an onion head) at the end of the day!!

People in the hair "implantation" and other types of plastic and corrective surgery might be the laughing stock of other medicos, only because this is the only way for the mockers to hide their extreme envy.

Last night I was watching a program on German TV with hubby about a plastic surgeon who was saying: "I can't believe how rich I've become" [Roll Eyes] , while he's sitting in his own helicopter [Big Grin] . It's not his fault that people are willing to pay him anything he wants!!

A friend of my husband's, who's one year older than my husband, and has just become a professor and head surgeon in one of the biggest university hospitals in Germany at the age of 35, which makes him an absolute genius, always spots on my husband when he visits us with his, also surgeon, wife.

One time, he really got on my nerves. I mean why come and spend several weekends in our house and have my husband pay for all the expensive meals in the fancy restaurants we go to only to end up repeatedly saying: "Do you call yourself a surgeon? Some nipping and tucking is no surgery, the hairdressers will be able to do those transplantation soon".

But hubby keeps ROFL at him, and then tells me he's just saying this out of absolute jealousy. He even told my husband once that he (the friend) was considering quitting general surgery if my husband would like to start a clinic with him.

Think of it Sono, this top general surgeon is on call 24/7 and works his ass off to earn in one month what my husband makes in two days.

Let them laugh Sono. We're happy they're having some fake fun [Wink]

We're laughing too, except that in our case we're having the real fun.

"A gravel in your eye" Sono. [Big Grin]

So you haven't heard the Dr. Bosley jokes? Didn't think so.

I grew up in the Lake Minnetonka neighborhood. When a doctor has lost his medical license and is being sued by a class action lawsuit he takes off for Europe, or Middle East to do plastic surgery. Literally I went to 5 kids who's dads aren't allowed in the country again because of killing patients. Now these kid's dads are your husband's competitors.

And I'll take this surgeon friend of yours over a plastic surgeon anyday. Surgeons are a-holes but at least when they kill someone they quit medicine instead of becoming a low-class doctor like a plastic surgeon.

But of course you haven't heard the jokes yet. So I'll forgive your ignorance.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
So you haven't heard the Dr. Bosley jokes? Didn't think so.

I grew up in the Lake Minnetonka neighborhood. When a doctor has lost his medical license and is being sued by a class action lawsuit he takes off for Europe, or Middle East to do plastic surgery. Literally I went to 5 kids who's dads aren't allowed in the country again because of killing patients. Now these kid's dads are your husband's competitors.

And I'll take this surgeon friend of yours over a plastic surgeon any day. Surgeons are a-holes but at least when they kill someone they quit medicine instead of becoming a low-class doctor like a plastic surgeon.

But of course you haven't heard the jokes yet. So I'll forgive your ignorance.

I know all about Bosley Sono. I'm actually surprised a retard like *you* knows he exists.

And don't believe this crap they say about plastic surgeons. They do that to feel better about themselves.

And we don't mind at all.

And plastic surgeons being described by *you* as low class doctors [Confused] I jest my case [Big Grin]

Carfax
Member # 1473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carfax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy Farouque, reminds me of me..

Although far less sophisticated to be sure [Big Grin]

~Sir Fax-alot

--------------------
I'm gay [Big Grin]

Posts: 511 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Farouque, you've got good taste in music anyhow - when I move to Cairo you can tell me where to find it! I'll come and headbang with my zimmer frame [Big Grin]

The one on the right in picture 1 looks like an Egy version of Henry Rollins.

------------
Granny Oldbag [Wink]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Probably.Then it will be the time when you'll need to prove your brains out by posting attention inducing(in a creative and intelligent manner)posts. [Wink]
can't see that happenin ... things that interests me doesn't exist anywhere else but my world..
i keep my ideas for my self..there's no use of sharing them last time i checked,,i would be mainly just another poster on the forum,,.i might even dissappear one day..like i was never here...u never know.

quote:
Originally posted by oldbag:
quote:

Farouque, you've got good taste in music anyhow - when I move to Cairo you can tell me where to find it! I'll come and headbang with my zimmer frame [Big Grin]

The one on the right in picture 1 looks like an Egy version of Henry Rollins.

------------
Granny Oldbag [Wink]

sure there are a few upcoming gigs..u can log on to www.egyptmetal.net or pm me for the flyre,,
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Ohhh,ohh,glad you're back on the boards,Farouque!
I've even begun to miss you.Gonna check your music gigs cause i will be soon in Cairo for a week.

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
That web page is sooo cool,Farouque!Anything going on with the group on the week of 8-15 October 2006?
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:
Ohhh,ohh,glad you're back on the boards,Farouque!
I've even begun to miss you.Gonna check your music gigs cause i will be soon in Cairo for a week.

i've missed being here also been busy the past few days

there's a gig a week from now

quote:
That web page is sooo cool,Farouque!Anything going on with the group on the week of 8-15 October 2006?

maybeee,,,
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Let me know just in case!I maybe mature,but i enjoy many music types.Even have family in the music business.
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
quote:
Let me know just in case!I maybe mature,but i enjoy many music types.Even have family in the music business.

ofcourse i will....so what kind music u like? and what music ur reletives..do?
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
I like many different kinds of music,from classical Egyptian to American hard rock,pop,Latin pop.....
Currently in my country and other latin countries and USA this music type called reggaeton is much in fashion,although i don`t really like it.It`s too repetitive for my taste.
Right now on latino pop music i just love Ricky Martin,Shakira,mexican rock pop group Mana,spanish pop group La Quinta Estacion...I listen to many music styles.

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
quote:
I like many different kinds of music,from classical Egyptian to American hard rock,pop,Latin pop.....
Currently in my country and other latin countries and USA this music type called reggaeton is much in fashion,although i don`t really like it.It`s too repetitive for my taste.
Right now on latino pop music i just love Ricky Martin,Shakira,mexican rock pop group Mana,spanish pop group La Quinta Estacion...I listen to many music styles.

oh what Egyptian classical music do u listen to? Om kalthoum, Abdel Wahab & Abdel Halim hafez?
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

oh what Egyptian classical music do u listen to? Om kalthoum, Abdel Wahab & Abdel Halim hafez?
I'm starting to listen to some Om Kalthoum.I hope i can get ahold of some of that on my upcoming trip to Egypt next month.Would love some recommendations on this kind if you have.I dig traditional Arabic music in which i can listen to those musical intruments akin to the country,too. [Smile]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com