EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Too all Foreign Women LIVING in Egypt (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Too all Foreign Women LIVING in Egypt
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cinematic:
What's his problem..... he can't bugger off? Is it because u have kids with him? why does he have so much control?

About posters who are not american but we mistake them for being americans... we probably meant pro-american.

I don't think those evil usernames are pro-American, they are only anti-Muslim and anti-Arab. But they love to encourage other usernames to debase Americans. Which is exactly their point of posting.

We have one child. I am trying to balance things so he can release his claws. He really didn't want the divorce and I pushed for it for 2 years.

I wish he'd get involved with someone again soon. And when I move out of the state or the country (I graduate for sure this december and will move to Cairo to start my career) or just the desperation for a good meal and someone who reminds him of his mother might be the driving factor for him to remarry.

He is always telling me I am as annoying as his mother chasing him around asking questions and trying to make him comfortable. When I figured out this was very annoying I increased the offers for tea, coffee, a meal, cleaning up his room, just to annoy the crap out of him and make him leave the home. [Big Grin]

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I wish you best of luck with this guy...... Some men tend to be possessive.

Yes these posters are Anti-islam Anti-arab... that's a more accurate way of putting it.

--------------------
cinematic

Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
Maybe we should all give a group hug to Albino

[Big Grin]

Just find me a decent well-hung American dude who loves oral sex (giving and recieving).

That'll make my year.

you're wasting your time in America

Go shopping in China!

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE]Lazeez: you're wasting your time in America

Go shopping in China! [/QB][/QUOTE]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL [Big Grin] ur funny...... they have the smallest shoe size

Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Lazeez: you're wasting your time in America

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL [Big Grin] ur funny...... they have the smallest shoe size [/QB][/QUOTE]

Isn't a well sought out shopping item.....

in Taiwan you can buy guess jeans with a silicone filled sock stitched directly into the groin region. I am not kidding. My roommate's girlfriend was teaching English in Toyko and he had done a shopping trip to Taiwan for his first suit (made out like a bandit and got a great deal).

He found this pair of jeans being sold like hotcakes and nearly photographed the scene.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On another note did someone see the "Mencio" (who ever that Latino comic is) "Stereotype Olympics" on Thursday evening via "Comedy Central"? At least he was honest and stated he wasn't trying to make a point, he was trying to be entertaining.

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/mind_of_mencia/Episodes/season_2/215.jhtml

I was appalled and refreshed at the same time. Holy sh*t that isn't Minnesotan.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
WoW, they need falsies there like when women stuff their boobs?

--------------------
cinematic

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:

My sister is a dedicated bra stuffer, there is nothing wrong with the "wonderbra" being in a woman's arsenal. Me I wouldn't wear one because I have a difficult enough time getting guys to look me in the face.

But yeah the jeans were being touted "walk like an American cowboy". He had a serious laugh and never questioned his girlfriend's faithfulness after that. [Big Grin]

Seriously if you have a high-speed connection:

The ice skating clip. Watch how Achmed misconscrewed the "camel toe" reference and pointed out to a much more masculine-inclined Mencia, what sticks out on him. Sorry Achmed, I think Jose has more sticking out. [Roll Eyes] Achmed even grabs himself in the traditional manner, like a 5 year old boy needing to go to the restroom.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL [Big Grin] ur funny...... they have the smallest shoe size [/QB][/QUOTE]

Now now what happenned to size doesn't matter thing.

Those chinese with their little everything do much better than those with big stuff who think they don't have to do anything with what they are guifted. besides there are like one billion men over there so you can pick what you like and drop what you don't like anytime without taking long time trying to revolve any trouble.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
quote:

Go shopping in China!

Those chinese with their little everything do much better than those with big stuff who think they don't have to do anything with what they are guifted. besides there are like one billion men over there so you can pick what you like and drop what you don't like anytime without taking long time trying to revolve any trouble. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Alright, Lazeez sorry to explain this but size does matter.

Contradicting the truth just characterizes what you have down there.

So go back and edit and I'll edit this post too.

SIZE MATTERS DUDE!!!!

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

My sister is a dedicated bra stuffer, there is nothing wrong with the "wonderbra" being in a woman's arsenal. Me I wouldn't wear one because I have a difficult enough time getting guys to look me in the face.

But yeah the jeans were being touted "walk like an American cowboy". He had a serious laugh and never questioned his girlfriend's faithfulness after that. [Big Grin]

Seriously if you have a high-speed connection:

The ice skating clip. Watch how Achmed misconscrewed the "camel toe" reference and pointed out to a much more masculine-inclined Mencia, what sticks out on him. Sorry Achmed, I think Jose has more sticking out. [Roll Eyes] Achmed even grabs himself in the traditional manner, like a 5 year old boy needing to go to the restroom.

I need to fix the sound on my PC.... otherwise i dont enjoy watching lips moving [Frown]
But will add this link to my favorites... will fix the sound tomoro
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:
quote:

Go shopping in China!

Those chinese with their little everything do much better than those with big stuff who think they don't have to do anything with what they are guifted. besides there are like one billion men over there so you can pick what you like and drop what you don't like anytime without taking long time trying to revolve any trouble. [/QB][/QUOTE]

SIZE MATTERS DUDE!!!! [/QB][/QUOTE]

So you want both the size and efforts!

all I can say is who knows and good luck with your adeventures!

P.S Editing is not required, I'm not advertising my tool at the moment therefore any assumptions will be harmless.

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Go shopping in China!

Those chinese with their little everything do much better than those with big stuff who think they don't have to do anything with what they are guifted. besides there are like one billion men over there so you can pick what you like and drop what you don't like anytime without taking long time trying to revolve any trouble.

SIZE MATTERS DUDE!!!! [/QB][/QUOTE]

So you want both the size and efforts!

all I can say is who knows and good luck with your adeventures!

P.S Editing is not required, I'm not advertising my tool at the moment therefore any assumptions will be harmless. [/QB][/QUOTE]

And what about Egyptian women being fustrated and unsatisfied?

Possibly Cinematic has a point.

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Whatever happened to Smuckers? She abandoned us in the middle of the fights.

She must have never anticipated how Big that thread got

Talking about size again [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
cinematic

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Well it's quite common you know? I know alot of people complaining.....
Nothing that's happened to me, but to my friends.......Something is wrong

--------------------
cinematic

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:

Egyptian women are very happily married. They have wild horny 24/7 beasts at home.

Don't tell me you don't hallucinate when it's 5 am and you didn't get enough sleep [Big Grin]

Good night

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Ok good night everybody..... I am too addicted i can't leave but i am forcing myself to leave now.

There is this & there is that in Egypt... extremes

--------------------
cinematic

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
quote:

Egyptian women are very happily married. They have wild horny 24/7 beasts at home.

Don't tell me you don't hallucinate when it's 5 am and you didn't get enough sleep [Big Grin]

Good night

i really don't believe you.

But of course the bathtub fascet has done more for me than the Egyptian staff/schlong.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ' Sharon Stone ':
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Not enough members over there or what? No not enough creeps on the other boards. That's why we keep missing you!

When I saw that truck as your avatar and you said you are a female, I figured out that personal forum category you have created only for yourself on your own message board - wasn't enough to prove everyone that you are a male.

Are you saying that females are not bright enough to create their own forums?

Stupid post SS! Try again later!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
SIZE MATTERS DUDE!!!!

Big gives gag!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Whatever happened to Smuckers? She abandoned us in the middle of the fights.

She must have never anticipated how Big that thread got

That's what I was pissed about in the first place. When Sono jumps in the thread gets ruined.

Now I think Smuck is sitting there being sad and frustrated.

If it makes you happy Sono. [Roll Eyes]

Carfax
Member # 1473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carfax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyway, back on topic.

Smuckers, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Why is it that so many Western women are seemingly dumb enough to go off on a whim and marry some pretty boy from an undeveloped country, and then actually LIVE THERE, thinking you can easily shrug off your previous Western style of living?

Western men have been raiding undeveloped countries and their goodies for centuries..

But when we go there, it's for "hit and run" purposes typically..

If we do see something we really like, we bring her back to our country, or go there more often.

We don't marry them and live in THEIR country!

Women always do things backwards [Roll Eyes]

~Sir Fax-alot

Posts: 511 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Smuck, I know you're reading this right now.

So I'll repeat what I said before in an earlier post on this thread..

In a previous life [Wink] you hated my guts for being such a bitch. You thought I was jealous and frustrated by telling you NOT to do what you were about to do. Not to go live in the hellhole you're now in. Not to marry without knowing the person all too well.

And I gave you about half a year before you would come back crying for help.

I was called bitch, whore, monster, and all kinds of trash only because I'm honest and have considerable knowledge about my culture and my country..

And I am now really sad that I was right.

Now I just want you to know something. Although I wasn't planning to make any friends by joining this miserable forum, you are very welcome to seek help by my mom or my sisters in Cairo, if you need it. My mom lives in a 10 room apartment, almost all by herself, and my sister has also lots of space in her house for you in case you would like to seek a refuge for a while.

My invitation is open.

And I don't want you to like me. I just want you to get out of this sshit with an intact mind.

Why would I care?

I haven't got the slightest idea.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Carfax:
Anyway, back on topic.

Why is it that so many Western women are seemingly dumb enough to go off on a whim and marry some pretty boy from an undeveloped country, and then actually LIVE THERE, thinking you can easily shrug off your previous Western style of living?

Western men have been raiding undeveloped countries and their goodies for centuries..

If we do see something we really like, we bring her back to our country, or go there more often.

~Sir Fax-alot

Please copy and post this post on all the dumb threads.

Thank you!

Carfax
Member # 1473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carfax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Thank you!

Your profile says it all [Big Grin] :

quote:
On Drugs
So is it crack, cocaine, heroine? [Confused]

~Sir Fax-alot

Posts: 511 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Thank you!

Your profile says it all [Big Grin] :

quote:
On Drugs
So is it crack, cocaine, heroine? [Confused]

~Sir Fax-alot

I thought you would get the joke bugger!

Once I say Amsterdam dumb people think drugs. So I wanted to make them feel less mentally challenged.

But I can officially deal in drugs and still get away with it, anywhere in the world.

You too can do it. Just spend at least 7 years of your life studying Medicine. [Smile]

Carfax
Member # 1473

quote:

You mean the joke in your first reply, or the one in your profile?

When I first read your reply, I didn't know whether you were agreeing with me, or taking a dig.

It sounded more like the latter, hence my response [Big Grin]

quote:
You too can do it. Just spend at least 7 years of your life studying Medicine. [Smile]
To hell with going to school for an additional 7yrs!

And, why are these forums always such a magnet for drama queens?

~Sir Fax-alot

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morning Smuck,
sorry got up laaaaate.
Well I live here. Know what you mean, 'nobody told me there'd be days like this...'
You and I both come from democratic [heehee] countries, where at least you can loudly comment about injustice [or maybe there wasn't any, maybe we didn't see it quite so clearly there, no?]It does get frustrating.We can and do small things though. We can wait 3 days in the traffic office instead of 1 day, because we don't agree with backsheesh for civil servants.
But it's not our job to come here to apologise for western foreign policies, nor to try to put things right.
Sounds like you need to think about a trip 'home', a reality check.
After a week of defending your decision to be here, you'll be ready to change to an earlier flight and come home to Egypt.
Don't know where you live, but is there no way you can move closer to somewhere more cosmopolitan? No. Not talking about fancy expat compounded places, but you could rent a place cheaply in Alex [see, I'm NOT trying to sell you my house!] get a little job with the US cultural thing [they DO advertise, and you usually don't need Arabic [really] and they pay for Americans.Check it out.
This feeling WILL PASS.

I feel like that about once every few weeks.You are luckier than me in two ways, you wouldn't mind going back. [I could not bear to live there again] and you have someone to share your life /home here.
If you were in a place where you can just meet for the occasional coffee, ['ladies who lunch' haha] speak your own language, speak your mind, get the opinions of peers, sure it would help a lot.If your husband doesn't objrct to that kind of thing.
Such a BIG place, Egypt, isn't it? I'd say, 'come here for a few days', but you might have to take a 2 day journey by burning train, or crashing bus just to get here and realise you prefer to be at home!!
I suspect you are BORED. I am.
Since my [English] husband died here two and a half years ago [and NO ladies, no damned life insurance, he thought he would never die!] my life here has become a bit pointless, but I got nowhere else to go.
Doesn't mean I don't enjoy it here though.Maybe not 24/7, more 21/5, so not too bad. At least it's warmer than England, and I can smoke myself to death cheaply.
Keep close touch on here. I KNOW places like this are 'just cyber reality' anywhere in the world, but to those of us that live here, it IS a community, and as someone on here pointed out years ago, it IS a 3rd world dictatorship, in a tricky part of the world, and if ever things get sticky, it's nice to know we're here for each other.[bit negative, but worth thinking about]
IT WILL PASS.
Next week you'll be saying Egypt is the best thing since Ben and Jerry's.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You mean the joke in your first reply, or the one in your profile?

When I first read your reply, I didn't know whether you were agreeing with me, or taking a dig.

It sounded more like the latter, hence my response [Big Grin]

quote:
To hell with going to school for an additional 7yrs!

~Sir Fax-alot

I wasn't joking when I wanted you to re-post your warning on all the threads. I did this for a long time and was always called the evil one, but look who's laughing now. Although I am not laughing at Smuck at all. But I will be soon at one other fighting bull. And this laugh will be real and sincere. It will be called Schadenfreude!

I have never in my life seen so many stupid fools in love like I have since I joined this forum.

And I really wonder why I give a rat's appendix about all of this! I mean everyone is responsible for their deeds.

Who are you anyway? [Smile]

Carfax
Member # 1473

quote:

Please allow me to introduce myself
Im a man of wealth and taste
Ive been around for a long, long year
Stole many a mans soul and faith
And I was round when jesus christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game
I stuck around st. petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank
Held a generals rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
I shouted out,
Who killed the kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me
Let me please introduce myself
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached bombay
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
Pleased to meet you
But whats confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me lucifer
cause Im in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or Ill lay your soul to waste, um yeah
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, um yeah
But whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, um mean it, get down
Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
Oh yeah!
Tell me baby, whats my name
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
I tell you one time, youre to blame
Ooo, who
Ooo, who
Ooo, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Oh, yeah
Whats me name
Tell me, baby, whats my name
Tell me, sweetie, whats my name
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Oh, yeah

[Wink]

~Sir Fax-alot

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Please allow me to introduce myself
Ive been around for a long, long year
Stole many a mans soul and faith
And I was round when jesus christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game
I stuck around st. petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank
Held a generals rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
I shouted out,
Who killed the kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me
Let me please introduce myself
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached bombay
Pleased to meet you
But whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
Pleased to meet you
But whats confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me lucifer
cause Im in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or Ill lay your soul to waste, um yeah
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, um yeah
But whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, um mean it, get down
Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
Oh yeah!
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
I tell you one time, youre to blame
Ooo, who
Ooo, who
Ooo, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Oh, yeah
Whats me name
Tell me, baby, whats my name
Tell me, sweetie, whats my name
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Oh, yeah

[Wink]

~Sir Fax-alot

[Big Grin]

Posted by The_Devil_Prince - 10-09-06 13:59 - 3 comments

"For some reason, I had a spontaneous urge of madness to take a look back at where it all began..

Egypt-Search..

Same old **** to no surprise, but nowhere near as interesting as it was back in the day when Miss Sarajevo, Primak, Art in Black, dunes etc were around..

I even posted something in a thread entitled,"Too all Foreign Women LIVING in Egypt" and exactly one minute later, some woman named MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari attempts to mug me

As if my advice wasn't warranted

How come I always incite such behaviour in these hens?

~Alistair"

http://www.egyptmad.com/

BTW, just found out that the member directory is still working and so the display of the posts. Yuppie! I am goooooood!!! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Oops Alistair's glutes must be blushing now.

Now boy, go wash your ass out with soap! [Big Grin]

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Maybe that's what attracted you to come back [Smile]

Nice to see an old username coming back to visit!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily I thought that you were not into cat fight? Why don’t you go back to your copy and paste thread? Something that really made me laugh is that you wrote: it is not that easy to open a copy and paste thread, well for your own information it is much more easy than you think, first you check on some Daily Egyptian newspapers, you choose an article that you think may be interesting, then you do ctrl A to select what you want to copy, then ctrl C to copy it into ES.
At least if you were writing constructive comment after coping and pasting those threads, I would understand your discontentment about those stupid cat fight , but regardless the respect I have for you, sometimes I feel that you really have nothing to say expect coping and pasting on ES.

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carfax
Member # 1473

OK ok, so my disguise is blown [Razz]

Somehow, Tigerlily knew who I was, probably because she posts over at E-M under a different name..

quote:
Oops Alistair's glutes must be blushing now
Actually I am a bit embarassed [Embarrassed]

Mostly because I wrote that comment on E-M thinking that your first reply to my post was an attack on me..

So, I apologize [Big Grin]

BTW, the best format to browse E-M is this one:

Click here

~Sir Fax-alot

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
quote:
Anyway, back on topic.

~Sir Fax-alot

OK THAT'S ENOUGH.... WOULD YOU PLEASE LADIES STOP CONDESCENDING, PATRONIZING & HUMILIATING EACH OTHER? AND FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST OFFER THE SUPPORT & ADVICE YOU ARE ASKED TO GIVE.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
OK ok, so my disguise is blown [Razz]

Somehow, Tigerlily knew who I was, probably because she posts over at E-M under a different name..

quote:
Oops Alistair's glutes must be blushing now
Actually I am a bit embarassed [Embarrassed]

Mostly because I wrote that comment on E-M thinking that your first reply to my post was an attack on me..

So, I apologize [Big Grin]

BTW, the best format to browse E-M is this one:

Click here

~Sir Fax-alot

Apology accepted if and only if you stayed [Cool]

What's Tigerlily's name on the other forum btw? Grey Mouse in Disguise? [Big Grin]

Carfax
Member # 1473

quote:
OK THAT'S ENOUGH.... WOULD YOU PLEASE LADIES STOP CONDESCENDING, PATRONIZING & HUMILIATING EACH OTHER? AND FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST OFFER THE SUPPORT & ADVICE YOU ARE ASKED TO GIVE.

Ahem..

I'm a cock, not a hen [Razz]

Men don't give support or advice. We just tell it like it is..

~Sir Fax-alot

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Souri:
Tigerlily I thought that you were not into cat fight? Why don’t you go back to your copy and paste thread? Something that really made me laugh is that you wrote: it is not that easy to open a copy and paste thread, well for your own information it is much more easy than you think, first you check on some Daily Egyptian newspapers, you choose an article that you think may be interesting, then you do ctrl A to select what you want to copy, then ctrl C to copy it into ES.
At least if you were writing constructive comment after coping and pasting those threads, I would understand your discontentment about those stupid cat fight , but regardless the respect I have for you, sometimes I feel that you really have nothing to say expect coping and pasting on ES.

Look who's talking - Bombon, Fleur, whatever.
Are you in mood for a catfight that why you are attacking?

And you are so smart on how to copy and paste articles onto this forum. But obviously you didn't understand what I was talking about, I said it takes time to do it. Well I keep copying and pasting news articles on here since not everyone can be as smart as you. And you just keep going on with insulting that's what you are great at.......

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Ahem..

I'm a cock, not a hen [Razz]

Men don't give support or advice. We just tell it like it is..

~Sir Fax-alot

Here, coming from the mouth of a cock.

And I keep telling them I'm a gay man and no one believes me!
[Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

No, actually I don't know you (lol although I like your name 'Alistair' sounds so sophisticated [Wink] ) neither I ever read or posted on EM. I am already busy enough with ES. It just happened I had the sudden urge to find out who was posting this lovely poem here on ES for MK.

I didn't mean to harm you in any kind of way believe me. Good luck on EM! [Smile]

ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go back from where u got

easy

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said it takes time to do it

Same answer go to any Egyptian newspaper ctrl A to select it and then ctrl C to copy and paste into ES.
http://www.egyptdailynews.com/

http://www.dailystaregypt.com/

http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/index.htm

It takes maximum 2 minutes
How long does it take you to write a constructive comments about it?

Have a nice day Tigrelly

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
You just want to argue with the sake to argue, don't you? I am reading through different websites and if I find something interesting I post it. And it takes time to do it. Anyway what's wrong with it? And everytime I post an article on here I gave the appropriate link. So it's nothing new what you just posted. Come again. The news articles I bring onto ES have something to do with Egypt. Do you have a problem with that? And what do you do constructive here on this forum? Ah, yes, attacking.... it's one form of communication. Hope it makes you feel better. Have a beautiful day too. [Smile]
Carfax
Member # 1473

quote:
Apology accepted if and only if you stayed [Cool]

Sorry honey, I can't do that.. This messageboard takes too much time and energy to participate in, and although I'm as vigorous as any young man, I'm not sure I could do it again like a few years ago. [Smile]

Trust me, if you think it's bad now, you should have seen it back then..

E-M is more my pace, because although it's slower, it's more personal.

Anyway, although you're witty and intelligent and I like your e-personality, you're a married woman..

So, it's not like I can flirt with or seduce you [Razz]

Yep, I'm a very flirtatious kind of guy, and to be honest, the 9:1 female to male ratio on these Egypt boards has made it fun at times over the years..

Not that I use these boards to hook up or anything.. Just to have fun [Big Grin]

quote:
What's Tigerlily's name on the other forum btw? Grey Mouse in Disguise? [Big Grin]
I have no idea. Alot of people have so many usernames, it's difficult to keep track of them [Confused]

~Sir Fax-alot

*Souri*
Member # 9095

You just want to argue with the sake to argue, don't you? I am reading through different websites and if I find something interesting I post it

No it does not take time to do it at all, and if you were reading what you copy and paste, you would at least try to open a converstaion about it, but all you do is coping and pasting then spending the rest of the time fighting with other members.

PS: It takes you more time fighting on ES than coping and pasting your articles.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
What is your problem?

I post articles and leave it up to the readers to comment or not.

I spend the rest of my time fighting with other members?

You must be on drugs..... but as I said before look who's talking. And I know why you are doing it. MK will love you even more for doing so, what a good girl! [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Now where is Smuckers ? Girl, you will be suprised how your thread turned out. I hope we gave you a great laugh and the day looks better for you already! [Wink]
*Souri*
Member # 9095

I spend the rest of my time fighting with other members?

You see you could have spend this time on coping and pasting more articles, instead of fighting with me and others, so people would love you more for doing so, what a good and knowledgeable girl who spend so much time searching for those interesting article,

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Anyway, although you're witty and intelligent and I like your e-personality, you're a married woman..

So, it's not like I can flirt with or seduce you [Razz]

Wait until you see me then talk. [Razz]
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com