EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Need an advice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need an advice
the_crow
Member # 4766

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_crow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, I need ur thoughts about this....u can consider it an advice for a real life event.

It is known that the art of winning wars is choosing the battles u r going to fight, but what if there is a battle that u r desperate to win and u know that ur chances in winning it doesn't exceed the 10% and if u loose it, it could be devestating, and on top of all of this the weapons that u can use are very limited and u can't use all of ur arsenal.

So what to do, go to the fight with the minimal odds or call it a quit?

Posts: 50 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Placebo Flamingo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
switch off your Playstation and go out for a walk [Big Grin]

--------------------
MK for head of cyber stalking.

Posts: 122 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call it quits. Pretty much suicidal if you've no hope of winning!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Run as fast as you can [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The crow
it depend on what you want to fight for , it worth? if it is so beleive in ur self power and go on but if it didnt worth so i think you have to quite ,
the needs of people change there inner power so if it worth and you see it is to important to you you will find the power to achive what you want

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_crow
Member # 4766

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_crow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really thanks for all of u, and mark2006 yes the fight means a hell change, it simply means a total life change (if won or lost). The problem is if it was won the outcome is tremendously good but if lost the downsides will shed all over.
Posts: 50 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should wait patiently until the time is right.

--------------------
Happiness is a choice!

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the_crow:
Really thanks for all of u, and mark2006 yes the fight means a hell change, it simply means a total life change (if won or lost). The problem is if it was won the outcome is tremendously good but if lost the downsides will shed all over.

You don't live if you don't take risks and you don't actually have any way of knowing the future, so the outcomes you are expecting may not be so in actual fact... go for it!

This advice has a disclaimer attached [Big Grin]

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_crow
Member # 4766

Rate Member
Gentle_giant and notsleepless, I think I will go with a mix of ur advices, I will keep an eye waiting till it is a perfect time. And until this time comes I will just keep using the little weapons that I could have. Thanks guys.
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crow i was answering how to fight if you feel weak but after what you said , i think it is better to be sure that the percentage of gain must be more than lose cause nothing will return you if you lose so you will lose your life but if you didnt fight you will lose your gain but your life still ..........................
God bless you

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com