EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Question????? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Question?????
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SatWhatYouSee, I am gald that you think I am right. They do police the Internet, i know it for sure........

Sono doesnt like my answers becasue of personal reasons....... and she is blaming me for Egypt's problems...... what a twit

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChinderallaAngelTormentor CAT:
I am actually mentioning Mubarak's name with caution, I started doing this when I found guys here doing that but otherwise I wouldnt have dared do it.......... I heard that they they arrest those who use the internet & bash Mubarak. Have you heard about that before?

guys, if I disappear more than two days you have to start thinking that something wrong must have happened to me........ please start looking for me...... or maybe it will be useless as i will disappear from the face of the earth [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Sono, Not just my answers ..... everybody's answers are not good enough for you because you are stupid enough [Big Grin] .... and stop balming me becuase I am not the president

It is not one's problem is is everybody's problem......... it's your problem too

I am not an Egyptian, your problems aren't my problems.

And personally I don't solely blame Mubarak for this, and I never said I did.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Everyone's_a_Pascha:
[I am not an Egyptian, your problems aren't my problems.

And personally I don't solely blame Mubarak for this, and I never said I did. [/QB]

no no no no no...... it's your problem that you refuse to understand answers that people posted here.

It's also your problem when you have an Egyptian daughter who lives in Egypt now i guess.

Anyway...... we are replying in this thread because we are all thinking out loud & exploring.... & so far we've come up so far with many causes for this..... that are not only mubarak's fault

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albino, are global human rights issues not also our problems? One of the things I value most about my life is a complete sense of freedom. If I want to write to Tony Blair and tell him he is a git, I can. If I want to join a march, protesting about Iraq, I can. So can you. We are fortunate enough to live in secular democracies (although the UK has some state/religion ties yet to severe, it is secular in practice).

Of course Egyptians are free to run their country as they please. So is SA. What they don't have is the right to violate human rights, without questioning from the rest of the world. The UK and America have rightly been called to account for our part in Iraq. Why should women in oppressed countries not expect a sense of solidarity? Should the innocent in middle Egypt, who have been tortured and imprisoned under Emergency Law, expect no comment from Human Rights Organisations?

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChinderallaAngelTormentor CAT:
quote:
[I am not an Egyptian, your problems aren't my problems.

And personally I don't solely blame Mubarak for this, and I never said I did.

no no no no no...... it's your problem that you refuse to understand answers that people posted here.

It's also your problem when you have an Egyptian daughter who lives in Egypt now i guess.

Anyway...... we are replying in this thread because we are all thinking out loud & exploring.... & so far we've come up so far with many causes for this..... that are not only mubarak's fault [/QB]

Answers here are not facts, they are opinions.

You might've worked for the UN for a short period that doesn't make you an expert.

Actually it makes you an accomplice.

Might explain why Nassar asked certain people to leave. When those people left, a middle class economy grew and better management of resources started to emerge.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tooz, this morning as I was choosing which pair of uggs I should wear today, I though of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..

Aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaah!!

And I decided to name my 7 pairs of uggs my toozis!!

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaahhaah!

And one pair is red!!

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

I love my red toozis!!

ROFL

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

Answers here are not facts, they are opinions.

You might've worked for the UN for a short period that doesn't make you an expert.

Actually it makes you an accomplice.

Might explain why Nassar asked certain people to leave. When those people left, a middle class economy grew and better management of resources started to emerge. [/QB]

Accomplice? Are you wasting your life believing in conpiracies & theories???!! twit! [Roll Eyes]

I never said I am an expert BUT you are misinformed

And atleast my college degree got me a job in UNICEF without my daddy's help

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com