EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » driving in egypt man gets hit by car

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: driving in egypt man gets hit by car
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=765IrcoEzzI

lol lol but hey i had near exsperieinces ,..lucky man .. [Big Grin]
is that it nothing else got out touched arm and went .lol bad,

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, but I can't find this funny at all.

I wonder it the whole thing was posed or a test of courage?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehehe i dont find it funny i was releising what i went through and look bck please get a grip and give me a friggen break is it pic on chimps today ......i was hit and it isnt nice beleive me ..but i was thinking of myslef and what as humans we are to dare ourselves in crossing like that if we in our home country was having this there wud be demonstrations ....not intended for a laugh at the man ok .....i laughed at them leaving no hearts i thought they were so lovely and acaring ive seen a old woman lie in the street by a hit by a car and they all walk by ,crap crap crap i stop and my husband didint like this i really do not understand some mentality of people ...
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't find it funy either, I m wondering why did they play this stupid music on the background
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you seen in Egypt that everyone jumps on the busses and off again - even the older folks? It always looked scary and strange to me. This would be totally unthinkable of here in Germany.

Also if an accident happens, everyone has to stay, no one is allowed to move until police comes and makes a record. And if people don't help injured others they likely get prosecuted for failed assistance.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
why cant any one have a sence of humour for once in there suclking little life ive seen worst **** posted here by some of u and not friggen bckedd fired on yah ,by myslef i liked it u dont dont look ,ok ok ok ok ok ok im not in the moood for your gooody good to shoes ..glue crakers ..im in the mod for a scrap ,cus sumone is hacking again here .............
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, 2 weeks ago I was hit by a car while walking on the SIDEWALK! I fully expect to get hit crossing the street one day but I had never imagined Id get hit from behind while walking straight on the sidewalk...

--------------------
"Whashing One's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral" -Freire-

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com