EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Vote for favourite Man on ES (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Vote for favourite Man on ES
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Katanga we bass:
3aars!

Thank you, you have a great day too lil buddy [Smile]
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for The Dude because I like his style, sexy voice and six-pack, notwithstanding.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
Stop it VB!! Seriously. What is the matter with you? Do you really wanna get your ass whipped by kadongle? Do you have no fear?!

Plus, didn't kadongle clearly specify that he is PMSish today?!

Cut me some slack bro, I only just started attending 'Sensitivity for men with PMS' classes.

I have some chocalate truffles for you, Kaboob, and yes, you can watch 'The Bold & the Beautiful' while you stuff your face, just don't hog the remote.

hey sweety are you a MAN [Eek!] VB
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dina M
Member # 12483

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dina M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
y r ppl so childish?

--------------------
Low sa2ltak inta masry te2oly eh? Oly Masr, ibn Masry we kol masr allah 3leh

Posts: 14 | From: NYC | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just woke up and I'm already in tears and barabeer laughing at the boys.

Finally we get to say/see a dog-fight [Big Grin]

_Masrawi_ and VanillaBullshit for Kings. Kadongol for Queen!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello ES members
I would like to thank all the ones that have v oted for me as well as the ones who have not, egypt search people are a group of very funny a nd pol ite helpfull men and women as well, i wish them all a happy christmass and a happy new year 2007.

ael_husseiny

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
I voted for The Dude because I like his style, sexy voice and six-pack, notwithstanding.

Where can i take a peek into Dude's six-pack wonder????? [Wink] [Razz] [Wink]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alchemist, do I know you? [Confused]

And Sashyra, here's a picture of my vaunted abs if you want to have a look [Smile]

Dude's abs

Yes I know, I'm a sexy beast [Wink]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Dude:

And Sashyra, here's a picture of my vaunted abs if you want to have a look [Smile]

Dude's abs

~Alistair

LOL LOL funny got my vote if i cud again .... [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
I just woke up and I'm already in tears and barabeer laughing at the boys.

Finally we get to say/see a dog-fight [Big Grin]

_Masrawi_ and VanillaBullshit for Kings. Kadongol for Queen!

I will be following you around again [Razz]
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Dude's abs

~Alistair

No you don't know me, I just enjoy your posts. My name is Sarah, nice to meet you. Have a good night. [Smile]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sashyra88:
[QB] *faints after taking a gooood peek at Dude`s real
six-packs....* Good Lord!!!

[Eek!] [Wink] [Eek!]

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ael_husseiny:
hello ES members
I would like to thank all the ones that have v oted for me as well as the ones who have not, egypt search people are a group of very funny a nd pol ite helpfull men and women as well, i wish them all a happy christmass and a happy new year 2007.

ael_husseiny

Congratulation bud. Next time when you vote for yourself, try to span the votes over a longer period of time. Like don't put 5 votes in at a single shot.
Once again, congrats and get yourself some fake photos of six packs and spread them around. This works better. If that doesn't seem to work, you can always vote for yourself. But then again, you can always spend sometime in the gym and carb cycle to cut the fats out. Once you get down to like 6% BF you would have the curly hair you have always been wishing for. A good barber can help you out with this. But that's another story anyway.
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for Batty cause I miss the sweet, stupid virgin.

I don't think I have participated in a "popularity" poll before.

But for my dear sweet stupid virgin it was worth it.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skidmark
Member # 12158

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for skidmark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congatolation Katanga. You r good man [Big Grin]
Posts: 51 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skidmark:

Kamongol spent all night creating fake accounts.

Or else how would you explain the sudden rousing of his fans "en masse"? ROFF

In the heat of his ego-boosting trip, he forgot what the prize is. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
_Masrawi_ your vote went to LaZeeZ [Roll Eyes] OMG...that means you will receive "a surprise" ...a big picture from LaZeeZ [Wink] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Ooops! Is it too late to take it back?! [Eek!]
check your bank account bro
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

This is why I'm not surprised Btngana won
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Btngana's one night Prize
skidmark
Member # 12158

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for skidmark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

why u say that?
Are you sure? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 51 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Soooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
I did a little bit of campaigning yesterday and it sure paid off [Big Grin]
Turns out that sending a few pics around does work .... hey whatever gets votes. Thanks all.
Hey skidmark, thanks brother and sorry I didn't include you in the poll. No one told me about you.

--------------------
MK is the hottest of all [Big Grin]

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:

Ahmmm, actually it's more like Jess [Big Grin]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:

After all what he said? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Sinai orchid
Member # 12499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinai orchid         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

sooooo stupid voting for a man who tells ES your a slut. batman has no respect for sono. sonos ex egyptian in laws would be ashamed to see her offering blow jobs to men online. and he told her to get lost to. [Big Grin] didnt sono get batmans words? batman tells sono she doesnt deserve treated with respect other women automatically get. is she blind and dumb? she forgives being branded a slut so quickly? this woman has no self respect

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=002280;p=3#000105

I can't say it to someone respectable like Dahlia for example or some1 like u but With Samarra Anisa I can because she is using similar words(BJ)
I have standards in treating people but In the forum I talk to a many standards. IT's difficult for me to go with all the standards.

--------------------------------------------------

sono - Hmm, well then Batty you've given me conflicting messages.

And you go on my "ignore list" since you don't approve of my "standards".

I was one of the few females that don't hate you venomously on ES, but now you've lost me.

white trash [Embarrassed]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just:
quote:

sooooo stupid voting for a man who tells ES your a slut. batman has no respect for sono. sonos ex egyptian in laws would be ashamed to see her offering blow jobs to men online. and he told her to get lost to. [Big Grin] didnt sono get batmans words? batman tells sono she doesnt deserve treated with respect other women automatically get. is she blind and dumb? she forgives being branded a slut so quickly? this woman has no self respect

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=002280;p=3#000105

I can't say it to someone respectable like Dahlia for example or some1 like u but With Samarra Anisa I can because she is using similar words(BJ)
I have standards in treating people but In the forum I talk to a many standards. IT's difficult for me to go with all the standards.

--------------------------------------------------

sono - Hmm, well then Batty you've given me conflicting messages.

And you go on my "ignore list" since you don't approve of my "standards".

I was one of the few females that don't hate you venomously on ES, but now you've lost me.

white trash [Embarrassed]

I don't understand this comment above.

I just put skidmark on my ignore list not you.

why bother?

___________________________________________-

Oh now I get it.

Anyhow, I actually joke online. Like anyone.

Dalia is the foreign female who goes out to nightclubs and does whatever happens after that on pious Egyptian soil.

Just if you would like I can dig up posts from 20 different usernames you have sided with over the last week and repost their sexual offers via ES on this thread so you can understand completely that its joking around, not serious.

I was joking with Batty and flustering him.

But if you would like to take everyone's words literally on ES I can repost so you could understand that its not only me who is making these "tongue in cheek" overatures.

Just the "literalist" is going to get schooled! [Big Grin]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont have anyone on my ignore list even not you sono, do you still hate me, or can we be buddies now?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
i dont have anyone on my ignore list even not you sono, do you still hate me, or can we be buddies now?

I'll always hate you. I have a immense quality for loyalty. But once you cross me I don't forgive.
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No you don't know me, I just enjoy your posts. My name is Sarah, nice to meet you. Have a good night. [Smile]

Well met Sarah [Smile]

You wouldn't by any chance happen to come from Georgia would you?

Or perhaps Florida?

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh sono, im so scared, and i will cry myself to sleep the whole night, boo hoo,

my heart is so kapot

jealousy still eating you up, you must be totally screwed up to hate someone on a computer, hate is a big word and you must really hate youre self,

i dont hate you one bit,, but then again, i a person full of love

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinai orchid
Member # 12499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinai orchid         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Just:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
[qb] I voted for Batty cause I miss the sweet, stupid virgin.

you are a online slut and a offline slut. everyone knows u r. you think egyptian MIL or FIL would see this as joke? your white trash and a disgrace to your family. your posts about cyber are recorded. dont pretend u r joking when we see your trashyfilthy mouth for years. EVERYONE SEES U R WHITE TRASH. feel free to rock on that literally if you please [Mad] i agree with batman u are wicked and embarasment [Embarrassed] leave egypt alone u are not wanted here u piece of trash
Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
Turns out that sending a few pics around does work .... hey whatever gets votes. Thanks all.
Hey skidmark, thanks brother and sorry I didn't include you in the poll. No one told me about you.

After your little tirade to Husseiny, it's apparent that your hypocrisy knows no bounds [Razz]

~Alistair

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
dont you get it sono, you are a person that no one likes, cause you treat others like ****, you can only be a bitch to everyone, if i were you i would jump of the cliffes, you are a waste to society

im so sorry for you to live in youre bitter and twisted life, you are some nasty person,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ahem*

Back on topic, the best man doesn't post here any longer. Too bad. [Razz]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

After your little tirade to Husseiny, it's apparent that your hypocrisy knows no bounds [Razz]

~Alistair

Don't be a sore loser. Be a sport now and don't make me go nasty, eh.
Jordanian
Member # 10704

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jordanian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How come i can't find my name :-D

--------------------
Jordanian ALI

Posts: 9 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
quote:
quote:

~Alistair

I don't care if you "go nasty" or not.

I just found it amusing that you chastised Husseiny for creating alternate usernames to boost the number of his votes, and after seeing that there was no way you were going to win legitimately, you did the same and managed to nearly double the number of your votes in half a day.

Do you think the rest of us can't see this?

Oh well, I don't care either way..

I didn't make this poll, you did..

But I will have you know, your victory is hollow [Big Grin]

~Alistair

skidmark
Member # 12158

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

~Alistair

I just found it amusing that you chastised Husseiny for creating alternate usernames to boost the number of his votes, and after seeing that there was no way you were going to win legitimately, you did the same and managed to nearly double the number of your votes in half a day.

~Alistair

I voted for Katanga yesterday [Confused]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
now now now ALL calm its GOOD TIDINGS WE SING TO YOU AND YOUR KING WE WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
cant wait for what next year brings the old bat ?

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

~Alistair

~Alistair

I voted for Katanga yesterday [Confused]
i know the feeling when you have to vote for yourself it shows doesnt how life is getting to us ..keep it up babes im loving you still .... [Big Grin]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

quote:

Well met Sarah [Smile]

Or perhaps Florida?

~Alistair
quote:

Definitely nice dialoguing with you. [Smile]

No I don't come from Georgia, I did live in Florida for a couple of years but would not say I was from there. Why do I have a southern accent? [Razz]
No I am from the Old Dominion State (Virginia) where we finally got rid of that crackpot George Allen. (Sorry personal politics) How about yourself?

Sarah

skidmark
Member # 12158

Rate Member
quote:

Well met Sarah [Smile]

Or perhaps Florida?

~Alistair [/QB][/QUOTE]

No I don't come from Georgia, I did live in Florida for a couple of years but would not say I was from there. Why do I have a southern accent? [Razz]
No I am for the Old Dominion State (Virginia) where we finally got rid of that crackpot George Allen. (Sorry personal politics) How about yourself?

Sarah [/QB][/QUOTE]

I live in Egypt but study now in USA [Smile]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOOOOOOOOOOL........ I thought that men would be more mature than women about the voting & they wont get jealous but obviously men harbor a great amount of jealousy..... It's just that women are more open about it but men ARENT

Men do feel jealousy among themselves but they hide it with great skill..... they are only being hypocritical trying to prove that women are the jealous creatures [Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL at the big butts [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

quote:
quote:

Well met Sarah [Smile]

Or perhaps Florida?

~Alistair

No I am for the Old Dominion State (Virginia) where we finally got rid of that crackpot George Allen. (Sorry personal politics) How about yourself?

Sarah [/QB][/QUOTE]

I live in Egypt but study now in USA [Smile] [/QB][/QUOTE]

I'm confused, are you The Dude?

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
where we finally got rid of that crackpot George Allen. (Sorry personal politics)

Sarah

Alhamdulillah. [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:

No I am from the Old Dominion State (Virginia) where we finally got rid of that crackpot George Allen. (Sorry personal politics) How about yourself?

Sarah

Well, your avatar reminds me of the Florida and Georgia license plate, which is why I asked. Some Florida license plates have an orange on it, and the Georgia license plates have a peach [Wink]

As for me, I've lived all over the U.S from Florida to Arizona but I now reside in Texas [Smile]

~Alistair

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that 'The Dude' like the BIG LEBOWSKI ? I love that movie [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
LOOOOOOOOOOL........ I thought that men would be more mature than women about the voting & they wont get jealous but obviously men harbor a great amount of jealousy..... It's just that women are more open about it but men ARENT

Men do feel jealousy among themselves but they hide it with great skill..... they are only being hypocritical trying to prove that women are the jealous creatures [Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Well I'm not jealous Ms Cat [Razz]

I didn't care for this poll from it's inception, but my name was still put in it against my wishes..

Katanga made the poll, and after coming to grips with the fact that he was not going to win, he cheated.

This was after he admonished Husseiny for cheating aswell, which makes it even more ridiculous [Big Grin]

So I'm not jealous. I just love to expose frauds [Wink]

~Alistair

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com