EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Vote for favourite Man on ES (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Vote for favourite Man on ES
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Is that 'The Dude' like the BIG LEBOWSKI ? I love that movie [Big Grin]

Yep [Big Grin]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Dude:
I didn't care for this poll from it's inception, but my name was still put in it against my wishes..

Form the first moment those two polls were posted, I thought they were unethical anyway. You canīt name candidates without their consent.

But I knew this Kabomba would win in the end indeed, only because he would cheat, indeed!

Where is the hara-kiri sword when you need it!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skidmark
Member # 12158

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for skidmark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
I didn't care for this poll from it's inception, but my name was still put in it against my wishes..

Form the first moment those two polls were posted, I thought they were unethical anyway. You canīt name candidates without their consent.

But I knew this Kabomba would win in the end indeed, only because he would cheat, indeed!

Where is the hara-kiri sword when you need it!

hi [Smile]
You are smart [Smile]
I can also tell you what to do with the sword [Wink]

Posts: 51 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skidmark
Member # 12158

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for skidmark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabrouuuuuk ya Katanga Basha [Big Grin]
Posts: 51 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
LOOOOOOOOOOL........ I thought that men would be more mature than women about the voting & they wont get jealous but obviously men harbor a great amount of jealousy..... It's just that women are more open about it but men ARENT

Men do feel jealousy among themselves but they hide it with great skill..... they are only being hypocritical trying to prove that women are the jealous creatures [Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin]

Well I'm not jealous Ms Cat [Razz]

Katanga made the poll, and after coming to grips with the fact that he was not going to win, he cheated.

This was after he admonished Husseiny for cheating aswell, which makes it even more ridiculous [Big Grin]

So I'm not jealous. I just love to expose frauds [Wink]

~Alistair

You can talk .. you can talk ... you can talk.
50 years ago we would have you upside down with a f...
You're brave now m....
I don't know .. I don't know .. I don't know
[Cool]

Just remember that just because you say something doesn't necessarily make it true. Take a lesson from Michael Richards for seinfeld's sake [Cool]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
Definitely nice dialoguing with you. [Smile]

No I don't come from Georgia, I did live in Florida for a couple of years but would not say I was from there. Why do I have a southern accent? [Razz]
No I am from the Old Dominion State (Virginia) where we finally got rid of that crackpot George Allen. (Sorry personal politics) How about yourself?

Sarah

Well, your avatar reminds me of the Florida and Georgia license plate, which is why I asked. Some Florida license plates have an orange on it, and the Georgia license plates have a peach [Wink]

As for me, I've lived all over the U.S from Florida to Arizona but I now reside in Texas [Smile]

~Alistair

OH, my avatar, yes I liked it an orange on a pine branch. It kind of reminded me of when I was a child and sticking cloves into oranges at christmas, does anyone else remember that? I don't know if anyone even does that anymore.
Yes, the great state of Texas (Tejas) where everything is bigger. [Wink] I lived there too, specifically the Dallas/Fort Worth area. My favorite quote about texas was by some general who said that if he owned both texas and hell he would rent out texas and live in hell. Due to the climate of course. well cheers! and don't forget (remember the alamo)
Sarah

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

As for me, I've lived all over the U.S from Florida to Arizona but I now reside in Texas [Smile]

~Alistair

you lived in Florida? I have been to Florida, i like it & my uncle lives there [Smile]

I have on uncle who lives in Miami, Florida & the other who lives in Germany

I'd love to go to Las Vegas & California

I have also been to New York, & visted the WTC, when I was in one of them i was scared & felt it was gonna collapse, talk about the sixth sense [Eek!]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Definitely nice dialoguing with you. [Smile]

No I don't come from Georgia, I did live in Florida for a couple of years but would not say I was from there. Why do I have a southern accent? [Razz]
No I am from the Old Dominion State (Virginia) where we finally got rid of that crackpot George Allen. (Sorry personal politics) How about yourself?

Sarah

Well, your avatar reminds me of the Florida and Georgia license plate, which is why I asked. Some Florida license plates have an orange on it, and the Georgia license plates have a peach [Wink]

~Alistair

OH, my avatar, yes I liked it an orange on a pine branch. It kind of reminded me of when I was a child and sticking cloves into oranges at christmas, does anyone else remember that? I don't know if anyone even does that anymore.
Yes, the great state of Texas (Tejas) where everything is bigger. [Wink] I lived there too, specifically the Dallas/Fort Worth area. My favorite quote about texas was by some general who said that if he owned both texas and hell he would rent out texas and live in hell. Due to the climate of course. well cheers! and don't forget (remember the alamo)
Sarah

Hey Alchemist, I remember the clove thing!! Except we use to use apples instead of oranges. I had completely forgotten that until you mentioned it.. [Smile]
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skidmark:
hi [Smile]
You are smart [Smile]

Hi [Smile]
Thank you [Smile]
I know what else to do with the sword. [Wink]

Bend over, please. [Smile]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by skidmark:
hi [Smile]
You are smart [Smile]

Hi [Smile]
Thank you [Smile]
I know what else to do with the sword. [Wink]

Bend over, please. [Smile]

Boring. Try to be unpredictable sometimes. Reinvent yourself maybe ...
Thank you [Smile]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C Elektra
Member # 2100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C Elektra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Favorite ES male member based on what criteria?
Posts: 182 | From: LA/Alex | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Katanga we bass:
Thank you [Smile]

Listen, Kabozo, after what the other boys have done to you, I can't help quoting along:

"Oh, that's interesting. How does that *feel* to you? Anger is a blocked wish. Boo fuckin' hoo hoo."

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Carmen Elektra:
Favorite ES male member based on what criteria?

Based on whose life is most wasted enough to spend it creating fake accounts and voting for himself. [Smile]
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just remember that just because you say something doesn't necessarily make it true.

I agree. But, I have one thing to add..

If I say something, and enough people believe it, then it becomes true [Big Grin]

Truth coincides with belief in more ways than one, and many E.S board members believe that you cheated to win the poll; with the exception of your gentleman admirer Skidmark [Big Grin]

Therefore, what I said is true...in a sense.

Do you want to win the poll for the sake of winning it? Ofcourse not. If that was the case, you could have put down your username as the only option.

No, what you really want is for people to know that you won, and recognize that; otherwise it's just like winning the lottery but with no chance to spend or enjoy the money.

Anyway, I really don't give a sh*t..honestly. Like I said, I didn't make this confounded poll...you did.

And if winning it means that much to you, then by all means, cheat..

But, I just can't help pointing out that your victory is hollow, and thats all.

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
you lived in Florida? I have been to Florida, i like it & my uncle lives there [Smile]

I have on uncle who lives in Miami, Florida & the other who lives in Germany

I'd love to go to Las Vegas & California

I have also been to New York, & visted the WTC, when I was in one of them i was scared & felt it was gonna collapse, talk about the sixth sense [Eek!]

Yeah, I lived in Miami for 3yrs. Living in Florida is nice because the weather is awesome, but those damn hurricanes can really mess it up [Razz]

I've been to Vegas 5 times, and Vegas is the ultimate party town. Non stop drinking, clubbing, womanizing, gambling...

I can only take about 2 weeks of the place..

More than 2 weeks, and insanity starts to creep in.

As for California....well, I could write a book about what I hate about that state [Big Grin]

~Alistair

Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
My favorite quote about texas was by some general who said that if he owned both texas and hell he would rent out texas and live in hell. Due to the climate of course. well cheers! and don't forget (remember the alamo)
Sarah

Hmm thats weird. I think the Texan climate is mostly agreeable. It's erratic ofcourse, but atleast we don't get hurricanes up the ass like Florida does [Big Grin]

Really, of all the places I've lived in the U.S, I like Arizona the most, and Texas second..

Arizona is just beautiful and I love the climate. Thing is though, the cost of living out there is fairly high, and this is where Texas really wins.

Texas has so much space, land and resources that living here is cheap. The only bad thing about Texas is that it's an UGLY state.

Flat, featureless...

~Alistair

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
As for California....well, I could write a book about what I hate about that state [Big Grin]

~Alistair

Start now [Wink]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

~Alistair

Start now [Wink]
Yeah,start,Dude.I'm going there next month to visit my sister. [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Thank you [Smile]

Listen, Kabozo, after what the other boys have done to you, I can't help quoting along:

"Oh, that's interesting. How does that *feel* to you? Anger is a blocked wish. Boo fuckin' hoo hoo."

You know what ...
Katakito Bonni [Cool]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Yep [Big Grin]

~Alistair

Well I like your style Dude, do you listen to CCR? [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Cool..... we're having a dog fight for a change [Big Grin]

i was just thinking that!
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
My favorite quote about texas was by some general who said that if he owned both texas and hell he would rent out texas and live in hell. Due to the climate of course. well cheers! and don't forget (remember the alamo)
Sarah

Hmm thats weird. I think the Texan climate is mostly agreeable. It's erratic ofcourse, but atleast we don't get hurricanes up the ass like Florida does [Big Grin]

Really, of all the places I've lived in the U.S, I like Arizona the most, and Texas second..

Arizona is just beautiful and I love the climate. Thing is though, the cost of living out there is fairly high, and this is where Texas really wins.

Texas has so much space, land and resources that living here is cheap. The only bad thing about Texas is that it's an UGLY state.

Flat, featureless...

~Alistair

Texas weather is almost exactly similiar to Egypt (Cairo) weather. There is a lot of flat land in Texas that seems to stretch FOREVER and then BOOM you arrive at this HUGE city and everything is frantic.

I agree with you Dude, Arizona is lovely, there is something majestic about it. [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:
quote:

~Alistair

Start now [Wink]
Yeah,start,Dude.I'm going there next month to visit my sister. [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]
Sorry it took so long for me to reply, but I was very busy this week [Big Grin]

Anyway, if you're merely visiting California, I'm sure you'll love it. California has great weather, and the landscape is gorgeous; especially along the Coastline.

My opinion is of someone who's considered "living" there at one point..

Living is a whole other ballgame, compared to visiting.

But since you're not wanting to live there, then I'll withhold my opinion because it's likely that it will offend some of the people on this board who are from the Golden State [Big Grin]

~Alistair

Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yep [Big Grin]

~Alistair

Well I like your style Dude, do you listen to CCR? [Big Grin]
What is CCR? [Confused]

~Alistair

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Creedence Clearwater Revival? [Cool]

70's band. Run through the Jungle, Proud Mary, Bad Moon Rising, Down on the Corner, Fortunate Son.

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Shot
Member # 12624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Shot         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katanga - wowza. You look smarter than ya type. Thats not smart enough to get laid. Try harder buddy boy.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:

70's band. Run through the Jungle, Proud Mary, Bad Moon Rising, Down on the Corner, Fortunate Son.

Ahh, thanks for that! [Big Grin]

I was born on the tail end of 79, so I didn't get to experience the 70s very much.

I love "oldies" music though. Pround Mary is an awesome song [Cool]

Didn't Tina Turner sing that first though?

~Alistair

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Acid Shot:
Katanga - wowza. You look smarter than ya type. Thats not smart enough to get laid. Try harder buddy boy.

Maybe you can give me some pointers ??? [Cool]
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:

Ahh, thanks for that! [Big Grin]

I was born on the tail end of 79, so I didn't get to experience the 70s very much.

I love "oldies" music though. Pround Mary is an awesome song [Cool]

Didn't Tina Turner sing that first though?

~Alistair

I believe she did. [Cool]
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina Turner is a fantastic live performer and great singer. [Smile]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm i just tried to vote but it says I have already voted, and i have NOT, so WHO voted as me and who did *I* vote for? [Mad]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
hmmm i just tried to vote but it says I have already voted, and i have NOT, so WHO voted as me and who did *I* vote for? [Mad]

Thank you for your vote [Wink]
Didn't I say no shadow accounts will be created [Cool]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

Thank you for your vote [Wink]
Didn't I say no shadow accounts will be created [Cool]

whats a shadow account? I am me, I only have this accont here [Confused] i wanna vote [Frown]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com