EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » VOTE here for favrite girl here today on ES (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: VOTE here for favrite girl here today on ES
skidmark
Member # 12158

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for skidmark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
start voting boys

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 79 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 51 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOW COME LAZEEZ IS IN THERE AND BATTY MAN .HEHEHEHE your not emplying ...are you ..... [Big Grin] [Eek!]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can Sonomod have a vote too, pleaaaase??? [Cool]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aren't you forgetting someone very important? The girl we all love to hate? She is by far the most popular one here on this ES!
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mizz Pickle
Member # 12509

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mizz Pickle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is she not samara? shes there. [Smile]
Posts: 27 | From: LI New York City | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoo hooo YR you go girlfriend!!!!
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] IM SO TOUCHED
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
WUD HAVE BEEN NICE IF YOU GOT MY NAME WRITE ..ITS FIXED IM JUST SEEN HOW U CAN DO IT ..LOL LOL .......WUDNT WANT TO SPOIL THE SHOW NOW WUD WE THERE ARE THREE THERE WHO ARE OF THE SAME PERSON WHICH ONE SHALL WE STRT WITH ...SO NAUGHTY VOTING FOR ONE AND THERE ARE THREE OF YOU ....OH SO NAUGHTY .... [Wink]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

I voted for Folla. She's very interlectual.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on people. Vote for Banana [Smile]

--------------------
MK is the hottest of all [Big Grin]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheehehehehehe

i dont understand

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on banana, youre catching up baby, well done, i thought mk would be the top girl

i love you chimps
xxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about me
[Frown]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
oh babe, youre my best girl, but you know that already

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHE'LL GIVE YOU HER SYRUP (IT'S GOOD STUFF) IF YOU DO

BANANA, BANANA, BANANA

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks yr you are my best girl too i vote for yorkshire rose.she is the winner
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yorkshire rose. u are queen of your time
Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
heheheheheheehehe
thankyou king,

you are my king

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you welcome my queen
Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
mickey and king, and banana
love you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YR, you're a breath of fresh air around here [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
katanga, honey, whats happened here, why am i number 1, im ot sure i understand, i think youre the right man to tell me. youre good in that department

love you too

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Mmmmm, how about you're number one because so many around here actually like you, think that not only you're cute, but you're sweet as well. Just my guess [Big Grin]

--------------------

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
oh you are a sweety to, really you are, i glad to meet you to, i hope youre number 1, i voted for you anyway

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you guys voting here for the prettiest girl or the most popular girl?

There's a difference [Big Grin]

Although I'm fugly & you all know it, i'm very popular & i deserve the title [Razz] [Big Grin]

Vote for me [Big Grin]

i have plans to shape up this forum

So would you rather vote for a pretty gal who's lazy or for a fugly girl who can do something?

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm...CAT...have you had your claws trimmed lately?!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
cat, i dont belive in a million years you are fugly,. i think youll look greta, i dont know if you are saying im lazy, this is not the truth, i ve towo jobs and work my bum off

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 10 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
cat, i dont belive in a million years you are fugly,. i think youll look greta, i dont know if you are saying im lazy, this is not the truth, i ve towo jobs and work my bum off

Rose, no i was joking sorry........ How can i tell if ur lazy or not? [Confused]

I was only playing along [Big Grin]

Dont take everything being said here seriously, sometimes it's fun messing around when we're bored [Wink]

So are you guys gonna vota for me? [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
i know, im not serious, i know youre a laugh, but i dont belive youre a fugly no way

i think youre cool
youre my number one also, i wish we could vote more than once, its not fair to have only one go

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
i know, im not serious, i know youre a laugh, but i dont belive youre a fugly no way

i think youre cool
youre my number one also, i wish we could vote more than once, its not fair to have only one go

Thanks Rose, you're so nice [Wink]
yes, we could have voted for more than one person [Frown]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
Are you guys voting here for the prettiest girl or the most popular girl?

No for the one who represents the majority of ESers.

The mother of all DHs. [Wink]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Yessss! Exactly! Now Toozi takes lead.

Go Toozi, go Toozi! [Big Grin]

samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the two winners should get to spend a romantic evening in Cairo together, and report back to ES. What do you think?
Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
imagine its sumone you dont like and you both win and you meet and hes only 16 and she is like uhmmmmmmmmmm 50 ...come most ES FEMALE HOW OLD ARE WE ,DO THINK WE GIVE OUR REAL AGE OUT IM NOT AGOT A PROBLEM IM YOUNG FOR MY AGE AND STILL RIPE ....heheh [Wink]

it will bloody difficult if hes or she is in another country what is it ES going to pay for it ... [Eek!]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by samakwish:
I think the two winners should get to spend a romantic evening in Cairo together, and report back to ES. What do you think?

I totally agree. And they are going to be LaZeeZ and Toozi, of all couples, together forever in one room with candlelight all night.

Hurray! [Big Grin]

Yalla if you can marry two men at once why not three belmarrah. [Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skidmark:
start voting boys

Skidmark, unfortunately mostly girls seem to have voted FOR GIRLS! [Wink]

BTW, thanks god you didn't open up a virtual ES beauty contest or MK would be crawling up the walls right now because her mirror never lies (at least he doesn't dare to)! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
SODOMAH AND GOMARRAH [Big Grin] [Big Grin] so discusting ,i feel like a peel ...to spend a night with LASSIE its got to be the biggest night of all just dont eat me i really dont want to be there the next morning and seeing it all .oh bears not thinking about .... [Embarrassed]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
BTW, thanks god you didn't open up a virtual ES beauty contest or MK would be crawling up the walls right now because her mirror never lies (at least he doesn't dare to)! [Big Grin]

Try to get over my looks Mousey. Yes I look good and my mirror says so to me everyday. Mirrors don't lie, you funny little girl obsessed with sex.

Here's what your mirror says BTW:

Mirror, mirror, who's the cutest Mousey in the Housey? (the link works but you need to reload once)

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:
Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Go to www.worth1000.com and look for the information you want.

More information

This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

mouse or not she aint here ...

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ Reload once ya bananas!

No wonder you're a computer programmer who never had one assignment!

Mizz Pickle
Member # 12509

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mizz Pickle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
POLL ANALSIS

CAT MK banana face all got 6 votes. They each voted themselves, then 5 members from EN who were not in the poll voted for them.

Yorkshire Rose was voted by all the men on the other poll.

Tigerlily was voted by reuters

samarra voted herself

cosmogirl got 2 votes from samarra using both her usernames

say what you see got 4 votes from the intellectuals on the egyptology section

tream lefty voted herself

lazeez got 3 votes from the homos on the religion section

doodlebuts guy voted for her

tootifruiti got votes from all her husbands

smuckers got 2 votes from herself she is two!

battyman got votes from satan and the pope

????? got votes from ?

samakwish wotever souri are the same member and everyone knows that so nobody voted for them.

Posts: 27 | From: LI New York City | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:

thats where your wrong IM HERE ..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
i dont like viruses ...im all yellow dont need to go green yet!!!!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mizz Pickle:
POLL ANALSIS

CAT MK banana face all got 6 votes. They each voted themselves, then 5 members from EN who were not in the poll voted for them.

samarra voted herself

????? got votes from ?

samakwish wotever souri are the same member and everyone knows that so nobody voted for them.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mizz Pickle:
POLL ANALSIS

samarra voted herself

????? got votes from ?

SO YOU MULTIPLE NAME BEING SPYING HAVE YOU REMEBER THERES TWO BANANA'S HERE AND YES ME VOTED FOR LAZEEZ he beats any day but then im love the katanga the woman so called a man ....yep me voted for myself cause if you look there its not my name its spelt wrong now if someone would have the decency to get my name right i would have voted now wait for it CHARM !!!!!!!!! she aint here ...... [Wink] [Wink] or madam m where are they but then im loooooooooooove sono ,so forth and forth .....you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STOP FOLLOWING ME ...
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by BANANA FACE., high on banana syrup:
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:

thats where your wrong IM HERE ..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
i dont like viruses ...im all yellow dont need to go green yet!!!!

There are no viruses in that link, hoax fox!

You just want to make things sound so technical and all, while it's very simple stuff anyone can do.

If you want to protect your computer from viruses, make it wear a condom.

!!

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
mota kutta [Big Grin] now now now whats got up yur bck picking on me what the fck me do to you ,,may be im answering a name that beleongs to you here well let me in and i will be polite ..... [Smile]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
now me on msn talking with yorkshre rose what a doll [Big Grin] now now let me looose im not of sound mind as usual .....ciao .all.here.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Did anyone of you actually have any form of life before making all that sshit-load of friends that you are now?
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
mk whats the problem ..if you dont want to speak or answer me or want to be rude with me id rather not talk with you im got no fault with you actually never actually had or will so let me be ok .........i like you and not got a bad wrd here for you if you have ever seen ...
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i voted for MK because she's mega cool [Smile] but there are alot of great girls around here [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com