EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » VOTE here for favrite girl here today on ES (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: VOTE here for favrite girl here today on ES
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ [Big Grin] Thanks ya 7abibty.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
BTW, thanks god you didn't open up a virtual ES beauty contest or MK would be crawling up the walls right now because her mirror never lies (at least he doesn't dare to)! [Big Grin]

Try to get over my looks Mousey. Yes I look good and my mirror says so to me everyday. Mirrors don't lie, you funny little girl obsessed with sex.

Here's what your mirror says BTW:

Mirror, mirror, who's the cutest Mousey in the Housey? (the link works but you need to reload once)

MK the Most Interlectual

Member # 8356

Rate Member posted 06 December, 2006 01:55 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saba7 el kheer! MK is in da house

Have been busy with a project, so I have missed 138 posts , but I still scanned through them. Here's my contribution, and sorry if I still repeated anything someone else had already said.

Women, any women, or even men for that matter, are a reflection of their culture in everything they do.

So let's see what our culture (generally speaking) dictates us and how we react to it accordingly. (Please bear in mind that the different classes see things in variable degrees):

- Since childhood we can only play with dolls and kitchen appliances. Results: We are programmed to realize that we should be good house-keepers and baby carers. I bought my son a mini-washing machine, mini-vacuum cleaner, mini-iron and ironing board, mini-kitchen, and a baby doll (and they are all among his favorite toys), and when my (Egypt-based and Egypt-minded) sister saw that, she was stunned, and said: "Your son will become a homo".

- As we grow up, we constantly hear: "You're a girl, you can't do that. Only boys can do that". "That" can be anything adventurous; demanding physical strength; technical thinking or action; or freedom of movement. Result: We are cripples! We don't sport, we stand helpless if the kitchen sink is clogged, or the car breaks down, or the computer crashes. Hey! We are women and we need a man to save us, right? Travelling alone abroad is still a taboo to most of us (Things are changing now though, thumbs up). My sister was once at work and her boss told her: "You are one of my best employees, you're good enough to be a man! I think you should have your post-graduate degree abroad. But you won't go that far to live and travel alone like some women of nowadays do, would you? *said while he's rolling his eyes*. Wait until you marry maybe your husband will take you abroad". He didn't know of course that this very young woman he was talking to takes a role model in her sisters and her mother who did exactly what he finds so offensive.

- A girl's main goal in life should be to hunt down a man. No matter how high we reach, we are *nothing* without a man. From the moment puberty hits us in the butt, the rat-race starts. And in order to get one hooked, we have to be the perfect candidates.

Now the question is, who's the perfect candidate?

The more female the better. Okay how do I do that?

Walk like a woman. Result: We walk "gluteously". I think you get my point. Wearing high pointed heels all day. Get bunions, calluses, or claw-toes.. Who cares?

Talk like a woman. Result: We have two voices, one for home (the natural go33eerah), and one for outside, which is soft, harmonious, and more weasel-like.

Act like a woman. Results:

* If your car broke down, wait helplessly next to it and have the fragile look on your face until your hero emerges out of the nearest-by balla3ah (sewage hole).

* Don't be too clever. You can't be more clever than the guy. Pretend not to know anything about politics or science. You don't know any swear words/slang or anything about sex.

* Sell/present yourself well. Looks are mostly what matters. We have an obsession with the exterior.

Now who do you want to end up with? A conservative man who "knows God"? Well sister, then you gotta wear a higab/khimar/niqab/3abaya/melaya=bedsheet (with *two* holes in it please, but the fatwa said only one, right? Oh wait, it was only Sono's melaya, okay never mind)), no make-up, say nothing but God said and the prophet said, walk like an introvert and have an aura of a little scared mouse, hang around the religious circles and be best friends with people who seem to have eligible brothers or sons who happen to have contracts in KSA.

Now if you want a progressive, open-minded, Western-like dude, okay then baby, be my guest to look as European (and nowadays replace European with Lebanese) as you can. That of course becomes a reflection of what we see in the media. Only few of us know how European women are really like and be really like them (In a good way I mean, as in practical, hard-working, no fashion-freaks etc..). Okay what do I need for this? From top to toe: Blond hairs (bleach), white skin (make-up), a good body (Do a *Dyt*, pronounced the Egyptian way), but sorry, the boobs and the ass stay, guys like that, baby! Go to the hairdresser at least once a week. You can't let anyone know you have curly frizzy hair; what! You want to become an old-maid? And don't forget to get your 20 nails "did" while you're there. Oh and don't forget to use loads of English and French into your Arabic, and a bonus is to use words like "mahdooma"(=digested, a Lebanese word which actually means nice!). Breaking News: The Lebanese have fake noses, boobs, lips and hips. Papa can buy you some too, if you wish. Oh and one more thing, your grandma is Turkish.

* You're a virgin. You will always be a friggin virgin. Forget all the Orfis and Corvi's you've been trough (or better said, have been through you ). YOU ARE A VIRGIN. Have been pregnant with 6 bastards and went to Dr. Amr of Heliopolis for some D&C and sewing up? Forget that, nothing happened. Y O U- A R E -A- V I R G I N! Mashi ya kotta?!

I was once in a wedding of people I didn't know (you know the wedding where I had little make-up on and a simple black dress), and as always I was observing. I could tell who's single and who's married. The married ones looked like (green ) trucks, and the single ones were still intact. The married ones moved in space like cookie monsters and talked like Stewies, and were beeloghghoo (engulfing) the food like there was no hope for a repeat, while the single ones were picking the food with the tip of their forks and spending a minute or two chewing on each tiny-winy bite. Hey! Maybe the man of their dreams, his mother, sister, SIL, or aunt is watching. Always be ready!

- The men are always right. If you get harassed or abused. Shut up. It was your fault anyway. Why go out at night? Oh! You're a nurse and had nightshift? Why did you become nurse?! To go out at night and be touched up by cute doctors, I bet! Why wear what you were wearing? Oh! You were wearing the veil? But the police "cross-examination" proves you had a hot black bra on. Why a hot black bra, of all bras, ya sharmoota? See? You're just asking for it!

- Now that there's someone finally proposing: Demand a butt-load of money for shabka and mahr. Make him feel you're worth millions. It will make him value you more. While actually deep down you can't believe that someone finally got trapped into marrying you, but hey, he is not supposed to know that you were a wo-man with a plan, and that your tricks finally worked. Et2aly! (literally translated: Be heavy!!)

- Now that you've finally gotten married:

* You know nothing about sex (I know you do but do as if ). Never ask for it, never say what you want, never show him the way to your clitoris (if it is still alive and budding), or else he will think you're experienced. Want to lose your King Kong, baby? Go a head then and enjoy sex and make him feel suspicious! You deserve all what you get then . I know sex feels like a frontal collision on Cairo-Alexandria Road; I know you have chronic pain and discomfort because of it; and I know you are often forced to do it, but hey, shut up and open those lovelies/fuglies for the master of disaster approaching in maximum speed.

* You're married! Hurraaaayyyy! You're a winner! Next step: DO NOT by any chance let go of him. Men are natural cheaters. Do not lose sight of him. Do not let him talk to other women. Tell the kids to spy on him for you. Even if you can't afford food. GET HIM A MOBILE! Then you know where he is all day. Stalk the testosterone out of him. Call him every other hour and ask him where he is and what he's doing. I know you're busy with the kids and the house, and you haven't noticed the miserable shape you're in, but as long as you got him the kids, time for the roles to turn hun.

IT'S PAY BACK TIME.. MOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

He won't leave you! You have kids with him! Now baby, have the morning, midday and evening fight as you wish. Nakkedy (cause annoyance and trouble) as you like. Remember, you are the mother of his kids, and he will always be weak for that.

Insult his manhood, his brains, his miserable income, his family, throw stilettos at him at the lobby of Omar Effendi, JUST DO IT baby and your mother is totally behind you!

And at the end of the day, receive a good beating just to recap on who the real boss is, and to bring the balance back into the relationship, sealed with a fcuk.

Repeat the cycle if you're a good girl, or break free like my mommy and me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 5679 | From: Gabriel's Home | Registered: Jul 2005 | IP: Logged |

Hey, MK, why didn't you fax this to your husband before he fell into your trap? Your post reflects your 'inner beauty' - and that's a compliment.

Gosh, if it had to be an 'exotic queen' why your husband didn't at least went for a Filipino or a Thai girl? Many of them are pretty, petite, tight, they do everything around the house and in the bed. Most importantly they don't have such a big mouth like you do - MOOAAAHHHHHHHHH!

And if you would be at least half as interlectual as you are claiming to be why you so tight up with this board the whole day? Don't you want to enjoy making and spending lots of money? I thought at least being rich can gain you friends!

Poor man indeed, your husband, please give him 'mein Beileid'......

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mouseweed has totally lost it.

Next!

(PS. Hubby loves anything I do, and he just gave me his credit card for a shopping spree. Wee hee. D&G, here I come!!)

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is the problem with that posted you quoted tiger? i actually found it to be quite insightful. she was listing the rules that egyptian women were raised to believe in and apply in their lives. she didn't say that she believes or adheres by them, she was merely listing. so what is the problem?
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
what is the problem with that posted you quoted tiger? i actually found it to be quite insightful. she was listing the rules that egyptian women were raised to believe in and apply in their lives. she didn't say that she believes or adheres by them, she was merely listing. so what is the problem?

The biggest problem in the butt of Egypt today is MouseWeed's olfactory organ.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Next!

(PS. Hubby loves anything I do, and he just gave me his credit card for a shopping spree. Wee hee. D&G, here I come!!)

Come on, MK, you can do much better than that. Show us more of your inner beauty...... [Cool]

PS: I've got an own credit card!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that the best you can do today, Tiger? You never cease to disappoint me...

...do get over it [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Next!

Come on, MK, you can do much better than that. Show us more of your inner beauty...... [Cool]
No ya 7elwa, *your* inner beauty is enough for all of us. ROFL.

quote:
PS: I've got an own credit card!
Oh I have mine too, but this one has a 100,000 Euro limit [Wink]

And who provides for yours? The children of Iraq I bet!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:

The biggest problem in the butt of Egypt today is MouseWeed's olfactory organ.
You just come onto ES because you miss me so much! You scared many members away ...... but not me. I am yours forever! Aye chidma ya doktoora! [Razz]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
You just come onto ES because you miss me so much! You scared many members away ...... but not me. I am yours forever! Aye chidma ya doktoora! [Razz]

Aye eeh? *Chidma*? Moahahahahahahahhahahaah!!

A3'abisch Fo3' Ze Che3'mans in S3'ee Tays!

Oh I don't want to chase anyone away, I am not the one who goes and cries to Sammy all day. Don't accuse me of things you are doing!

Hypocrite!

You are the second biggest hypocrite on this forum after our dear Jam lady.

And I miss you like a I miss hemorrhoids indeed. Didn't you say a million times you were fcuking off? Why do you keep coming back then?

Oh Mousy, "My house is clean, the windows are polished, the dishes are done, the car is washed, the toilet is scrubbed".

Speaking of being a Thai lady. [Roll Eyes]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

Oh I don't want to chase anyone away, I am not the one who goes and cries to Sammy all day. Don't accuse me of things you are doing!

Hypocrite!

[Roll Eyes]

Prove it, Smarty! Ask Sammy/Neal when I did that? Hope the answer will shut your mouth up for good.

I am not reporting. Why should I? I just have my fun with you like you do with others! Same rights for everyone!!! [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Didn't you say a million times you were fcuking off?

And didn't you get your stupid a** out of here together with buddy Snoozin' in March after she created a new forum and you said you wouldn't come anymore on here?

Hmmmm, you are quite forgetful in my opinion. But I am not forgetting the girls you chased away from ES.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Hypocrite!

[Roll Eyes]

Prove it, Smarty! Ask Sammy/Neal when I did that? Hope the answer will shut your mouth up for good.

I am not reporting. Why should I? I just have my fun with you like you do with others! Same rights for everyone!!! [Big Grin]

Kazzabah!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mizz Pickle:
POLL ANALSIS

Tigerlily was voted by reuters

I've just seen that right now.

Mizz Pickle, thanks so much for your poll analysis. I do believe you are an 'older' (not speaking here in terms of age) member here on ES.

Anyway, I just want to make a little correction to your analysis. Reuters didn't vote for me it was the dpa (german press agency) I am afraid so.... and they just sent me another check.

But you see polls are never accurate. [Smile]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Didn't you say a million times you were fcuking off?

And didn't you get your stupid a** out of here together with buddy Snoozin' in March after she created a new forum and you said you wouldn't come anymore on here?

Hmmmm, you are quite forgetful in my opinion. But I am not forgetting the girls you chased away from ES.

I didn't say I would leave for good! I left for a while because of the hack attacks.

You're the one who wrote a letter as big as your pathetic cellulitic ass to say "farewell, snifff sniff, I'll never be back, snifffff".

Again, you're being a liar and hypocrite.

I beat the crap out of you and kicked your ass out of the other forum because I found out you joined a THIRD forum where you talked badly about us while in front of us you were being the nice little Lily you pretend to be.

And I didn't chase anyone away, people choose to leave and in few cases I am happy they bugger off.

And please go on with your dumb posts, it's only good for what I'm busy with right now. [Wink]

This conversation is scoring really high on the WTF Scale!!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

I beat the crap out of you and kicked your ass out of the other forum because I found out you joined a THIRD forum where you talked badly about us while in front of us you were being the nice little Lily you pretend to be.

Prove it, idiot! I don't even remember replying to your attacking topic on the first days Snoozin's forum was open. I just left quietly and went back to ES.

So you can hardly say 'beating and kicking' me out of Snoozin's forum was done by you but hey, that's just another one of your many lies.

Infact let Snoozin post that topic, I am sure it's still there.

And I didn't talk badly about you (anyhow who do you exactly mean by that?) on HR's forum which was anyway not opened up before end of May.

So get your facts straight, you are so clever, so interlectual so ...... I spare that you know it yourself.

But I just remember another thing here when I posted on ES that I wish you all the best and 'greet Big Ben for me'. You saw it as in insult when I just wished you really all the best because you said you might move to London. Hell, you shouldn't read too much into words back then. Now I am insulting you because you kept insulting me and many other people for too long.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Prove it, idiot!

Prove what? That you're a hypocrite and a liar? I'm sorry but I have a life, so I don't have a record for everything said on the forums. I leave this hayafa to you!

And you're calling me idiot? "Shame on you"! LOL

quote:
I don't even remember replying to your attacking topic on the first days Snoozin's forum was open.

I wasn't even there the first day that forum was launched. You're full of crap as usual!

quote:
So you can hardly say 'beating and kicking' me out of Snoozin's forum was done by you but hey, that's just another one of you many lies.

Didn't you say that yourself the other day here on ES? That you left because I chased you away? So I *did* chase you away and *didn't* chase you away in the mean time? Ma3luuuuush me3lush!

quote:
Infact let Snoozin post that topic, I am sure it's still there.

In fact that topic was deleted on the spot because Snoozin didn't want a fight. Snoozin is a fair person and I too get a hard time with her if I go off the limit.

quote:
And I didn't talk badly about you (anyhow who do you exactly mean by that?) on HR's forum which was anyway not opened up before end of May.

I don't keep records for when everything opens and closes, I leave those vital data for your likes.

quote:
So get your facts straight, you are so clever, so interlectual so ...... I spare that you know it yourself.

Ya nhar eswed! So the only word you learnt from me was actually the word "Interlectual".. Of all God damned words? {{{True tears}}}

And what is the problem with me being "all that".. Why is it getting on your nerves so much? [Wink]

quote:
But I just remember another thing here when I posted on ES that I wish you all the best and 'greet Big Ben for me'. You saw it as in insult when I just wished you really all the best because you said you might move to London. Hell, you shouldn't read too much into words back then. Now I am insulting you because you kept insult me and many other people for too long.
I hardly recall that but I also recall apologizing.

And stop playing the saint. You are frustrated about your life and are reflecting it on the first happy woman. I would also have lost my mind if I were in your situation.

And I never insulted you until you started. You are a very rude person who thinks she's so good and polite and her house so clean and she knows more about Egypt than the Egyptians themselves blabla.

So Mousey, any news of dildos on the moon yet?

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diva-Eva
Member # 12400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diva-Eva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is getting ugly [Mad]
Posts: 32 | From: Chocolate factory | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
All I have to say to you is that you are the big liar. But your big reading glasses on, I said on the first days Snoozin's forum was launched it happened in the first two weeks. I did a total of probably 5 - 7 posts, but it was enough for you to attack me. So Snoozin deleted that post, why? Let everyone see how you really are. And you are the first who talks BS behind other people's backs - of course you needed another resort where you can do it freely.

And if you want me to repeat it the topic you opened up 'for Tigerlily': What you are doing on this forum, how can you timewise afford to post on two forums, do you want a catfight?

And yes MK you are an I-D-I-O-T and read it 1.000.000 million times again!

BTW, your wish doesn't come true as my husband is departing tomorrow Bagdad and will be back home shortly and safe.

And thanks not everyone is as self-obsessed and rude as you in this world. There were some really great gals you barked away from ES. Too long I was watching how you treated them - not anymore.

I do have a life too that's why I am just responding to you right now.

Oh, and again, if you would be just as half wise as you are you wouldn't sit around on this forum. You would be living the interlectual life - but you don't! Also beautiful and rich people don't talk constantly about what they have - they are classy - and you are not. [Roll Eyes]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Okay hysterical mama. Tomorrow papa is coming home and will give you a big injection [Big Grin] that will calm you down. And you don't know what I prayed for, so don't draw conclusions so fast. [Wink]

I never talk about what I have unless I'm replying to your likes, who have huge issues about "what I have". I thought you and the hyenas insisted that my life was fake. So please make up your mind. And let me guess, *you're* the classy one, for describing how you rock the boat with your stud?! Classy kiss my assy.

Oh I'm so rich and classy. Weeeee heeeee! Luluulululululululululuuliiiiiiiiiiii!!

But most of all, I'm so damn interlectual. [Cool]

I still can't believe you're actually angry at me for this habal I'm saying.

Ya lahwi!

Ze Chermanz are zo ztrange, vot on urs is zis B.eZZZ?!

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by samakwish:
I think the two winners should get to spend a romantic evening in Cairo together, and report back to ES. What do you think?

I totally agree. And they are going to be LaZeeZ and Toozi, of all couples, together forever in one room with candlelight all night.

Hurray! [Big Grin]

This is so cruel!

I'd rather win both polls and sleep with myself.

Skidmark, Thank you for appreciating my feminine side.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't read the rest of this thread, other than the title but I'm going to vote for my favorite 3:

CAT, Charm, and Smuckers

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and don't forget MADAM M too ...
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for Cosmo because I enjoy her sarcastic, witty posts. That don't feed the trolls comment had me rolling.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skidmark
Member # 12158

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for skidmark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
every girl in list sent me pics. only 3 girls didn't send. All girls who sent pics were ok. can you girls send more pics? thank you.
Posts: 51 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
im not mines in there sumwhere if not lookat my profile but them im mature chimps .... [Wink]
C Elektra
Member # 2100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C Elektra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Favorite ES female member based on what criteria?
Posts: 182 | From: LA/Alex | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
2003 ,wow ,,suddenly you had a urge to revisit the MAMA.... [Wink]
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mizz Pickle:
POLL ANALSIS

CAT MK banana face all got 6 votes. They each voted themselves, then 5 members from EN who were not in the poll voted for them.

Yorkshire Rose was voted by all the men on the other poll.

Tigerlily was voted by reuters

samarra voted herself

cosmogirl got 2 votes from samarra using both her usernames

say what you see got 4 votes from the intellectuals on the egyptology section

tream lefty voted herself

lazeez got 3 votes from the homos on the religion section

doodlebuts guy voted for her

tootifruiti got votes from all her husbands

smuckers got 2 votes from herself she is two!

battyman got votes from satan and the pope

????? got votes from ?

samakwish wotever souri are the same member and everyone knows that so nobody voted for them.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LOL mizz pickle.

MK.. are you in a long ong ong tunn unn el el el?

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahahaha, Mz Pickle. I didn't see your post before Mrs C pointed it out. Very funny! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cairobug:
I didn't read the rest of this thread, other than the title but I'm going to vote for my favorite 3:

CAT, Charm, and Smuckers

aaaaahhh.... thankyou sweetie! (mrs c = charm) (er.. incase you didnt know)!!!

xxx

now.. thats enough joy.. back to the fighting. (well.. back to the same who said what when about who tosh... get a life etc etc) [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cairobug:

CAT, Charm, and Smuckers

thanks [Smile]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrc C,

Please could you remove Winston Churchill from the British flag? He is very quoteworthy but his face doesn't do it for me. [Frown] I hereby launch a ditch old Winston from Mrs C's icon campaign. I expect it to be ignored but hey, I tried. [Big Grin] Brad Pitt would look much nicer, don't you think? [Razz]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
In England at the beginning of the 1900s commenting that there were very few English aristocrat families left that hadn't intermarried with aspiring Jews. It was said that, when they visited the Continent, Europeans were surprised to see Jewish looking persons with English titles and accents.

Churchill biography
Pals
Churchill's abhorrence of Bolshevism disappeared as rapidly as his reservations about International Jewry as soon as it suited his personal ambitions

Winston Churchill was the spoiled son of an aristocratic father and an American mother who doted on him.† As a young man he was a dilettante who developed an early taste for expensive clothes, imported cigars and old brandy. At 26 he entered parliament.

As a politician he continued his dilettante ways, serving in a number of minor posts and switching from one party to another whenever he thought it would further his career. Although he displayed only minimal qualities of statesmanship, his family connections and sharp eye for the main chance led to his steady advancement, and in 1908 he was promoted to the cabinet. When World War I broke out Churchill became First Lord of the Admiralty, effectively the supervisor of the British Navy.

Churchill's lack of a sense of responsibility and his ineptness as a military strategist led to disaster. He directed the utterly bungled Gallipoli campaign against the Turks in 1915 which led to a total defeat for the British, with more than 100,000 casualties. He was forced to resign his Admiralty post in disgrace.

He returned to his earlier career in journalism and in an article entitled 'Zionism versus Bolshevism' which appeared in the Illustrated Sunday Herald of February 8, 1920 he wrote:

‘This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their beards and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.’

By 1938, when he was 64 years old, Churchill had so lived beyond his means that his creditors prepared to foreclose on him. He was faced with the prospect of the forced sale of his luxurious country estate, Chartwell.

‘At this hour of crisis a dark and mysterious figure entered Churchill's life: he was Henry Strakosch, a multi-millionaire Jew who had acquired a fortune speculating in South African mining ventures after his family had migrated to that country from eastern Austria. Strakosch stepped forward, advanced the ageing demagogue a "loan" of £150,000 just in time to save his estate from the auctioneer, and then quietly slipped into the background again. In the years that followed, Strakosch served as Churchill's adviser and confidant but miraculously managed to avoid the spotlight of publicity which thenceforth illuminated Churchill's again-rising political career.’

† Additional Notes:

‘I have my own theories about Winston's real origins. These are based on the known facts about both his parents.

‘Known Fact 1: Winston's mother, Jenny Churchill (née Jacobson) was a notorious adulteress. Jenny Churchill's promiscuity was so infamous that ZOG Court Historian William Manchester commented on it in detail in Volume 1 of his now to be permanently incomplete Churchill "trilogy," The Last Lion.

‘Known Fact 2: Winston's putative father, Lord Randolph Churchill, treated Winston with distance and disdain. The non-existent father-son "relationship" has been the subject of exhaustive micro-analysis.

‘It seems not to have occurred to anyone that Winston may have been a literal as well as figurative bastard.’ Maguire, FAEM (www.faem.com), 9 February 2002

‘Cunning, no doubt, came to Churchill in the Jewish genes transmitted by his mother Lady Randolph Churchill, née Jenny Jacobson/Jerome.’ Moshe Kohn, Jerusalem Post

hehehehe I VOTE FOR THE PICTURE TO BE KEPT ,,...IM LOVING IT ... [Wink]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
[Frown] [Smile] Heh, Chimps, I knew I would be in a minority here! So many people have a far greater regard for Churchill than I have ever had. I can see why he is eternally popular in the UK and I admire many of his wise quotes. His colonial stance on certain issues such as being an opponent of Home Rule for India, made me wary of admiring him too much. His podgy, bulldog little face staring out at me gives me the willies (sorry Mrs C). [Smile]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
hehe you didnt get it i was b eign sarcastic im got nothing against churchil at all it cus he was from jewish ancestry sparked me off even friggen blair is a jew as well aint got a problem he bieng scot but not keen on the jew bit eve though im not a hater of jews next he will be saying he found islam ,that day im wait for .... [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com