EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » A Marriage Offer (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Marriage Offer
fady
Member # 12561

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for fady   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello

u r a girl?
u live in Egypt? or visiting it soon and want to stay at it for a long time?
u don't want pay the heavy stay fees for the egyptian government?
u want a free place to stay in?
u want a free tour guide?

if the answer is yes here is ur marriage offer
u marry me and u get a free place to stay in and a free tour guide in Egypt and u won't need to pay the stay fees to the egyptian government

and guess what? no strings attached
the marriage will be only on paper if u don't like me but if u do like me then u get a chance to get married for a cute nice guy from egypt who would really care abt u and a very smart one and a highly educated person whom is very successful in his carreer as a software developer and a very ultra open minded indvidual

why i'm doing this?
simply to avoid to serve from 1 to 3 years of the best years of my life just after gradution in the desert with a small can of water for the whole day doing nothing but guarding the stones where all my knowledge and hardwork gained experience will just vaporize with my dead brain burnt cells
simply marriage from a non arab girl would make u escape the military service
note. i may graduate by the end of this year and may not if i didn't find a way to escape the military service

i would like to apologize for anybody who might be offended from me for doing this
and no i'm not kidding i'm talking for real

u can chat with me at
fady911x[at]hotmail[dot]com
replace [at] with '@' and [dot] wiht '.'
this is to avoid spam ofcourse [Wink]
i'm smart didn't i till u so [Razz]

Posts: 17 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I've never seen posts like this before.

You are an original & unique snowflake.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fady
Member # 12561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fady   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
should i put copyrights? [Razz]
thanx anyway [Wink]

Posts: 17 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm speechless. [Confused]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*WOOOOOOSSHHHHH*

That's the sound scathing sarcasm makes as it roars over your head at MACH 4.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, this stuff is great. priceless, i love ES! It is my favorite soap opera.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fady
Member # 12561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fady   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
i 4got to mintion that writing is one of my skills [Razz]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Look at you.

You're money baby, you're so money you don't even know it.

--------------------

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VanillaBullshit, if you were any whiter you would be clear. [Razz]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fady
Member # 12561

Rate Member
till now i've got 3 jobs offer
one of them as a marketing consultant
wow i'm cool
but no ladys yet?!!
well add me and chat with me
i wont' bite
and there is no "i do" button in msn that u might click by mistake
cya [Wink]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
VanillaBullshit, if you were any whiter you would be clear. [Razz]

I was quoting the movie "Swingers".
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Where do the high school girls hang out around here?
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm setting up dedicated section. Please check back tomorrow [Cool]
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

quote:
Originally posted by Katanga we bass:
quote:

I'm setting up dedicated section. Please check back tomorrow [Cool]
LOL, sorry katanga that was a quote from "Swingers" for VB.
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Listen to me!

You're a big fukin bear, with big fukin claws, she's just a lil bunny shivering in the corner, but you're not gonna kill the bunny, you're just gonna smack it around gently for a while, look at you, you're a big fukin bear.

Go kill the bunny.

--------------------

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isnt this the same guy called "Looking for a bride"?

Why dont you visit websites & forums where single men & women seek each other??

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

The beautiful babies don't work the midnight to six shift on a Wednesday. This is like the skank shift.
fady
Member # 12561

Rate Member
look this is no quest for missing love
neither i'm really need to get laid
it's just a business deal
something for something
easy like this
u get a free stay
and i get runaway ticket from a jail-like military service
just a marriage on paper
thats it

fady
Member # 12561

Rate Member
quote:

Listen to me!

You're a big fukin bear, with big fukin claws, she's just a lil bunny shivering in the corner, but you're not gonna kill the bunny, you're just gonna smack it around gently for a while, look at you, you're a big fukin bear.

Go kill the bunny.

hey u seem really deep in love with swingers
altho i haven't seen the movie but i've got u this
http://www.reelwavs.com/movies/swingers.html
enjoy [Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fady:

and i get runaway ticket from a jail-like military service
just a marriage on paper
thats it

We had a young foreign woman posting here from Northern Europe who inquired couple of times how her husband could avoid military service.

Well, to make the story short, their daughter got born abroad while daddy served his country and daddy is going to be for another two years away from his family because he doesn't have the right connections (and money) to shorten his stay in the Egyptian army.

So don't think it's easy like that. [Frown]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 'marrying' you and staying together in one place. You say no strings attached I say BS. You know better than me that people will watch you with this woman and you have to act like a couple. And even if you 'don't mind' that she's going out late by herself and so on - at least when she starts bringing other guys home - your Egyptian male temper will get through with you.

You do seem to be an intelligent guy and I hope you'll find a way to solve your problem. I just don't think a fake marriage to a foreign girl would spare you the fate of serving in the army. There are tons of guys out there facing the same situation, why should it be different with you?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
About 'marrying' you and staying together in one place. You say no strings attached I say BS. You know better than me that people will watch you with this woman and you have to act like a couple. And even if you 'don't mind' that she's going out late by herself and so on - at least when she starts bringing other guys home - your Egyptian male temper will get through with you.

You do seem to be an intelligent guy and I hope you'll find a way to solve your problem. I just don't think a fake marriage to a foreign girl would spare you the fate of serving in the army. There are tons of guys out there facing the same situation, why should it be different with you?

Tiger, I don't think Egyptian couples are as socail together in Public as western couples are.

What fady is asking for is a white marriage, believe it or not he could carry on just as he is proposing. I am not joking.

Personally I think this guy is a fake, a troll like Mrs. Abduly layed alot.

There are Orfi marriages that go on with no one actually knowing that the marriage exists, but only that type of discretion is capable amoung two Egyptians.

Besides he is not asking this foreigner to live with him, just file the papers he considers necessary to avoid the military.

Free place to stay might mean a place with his relatives, even a married sister.

Besides any guy who wants out of military service that badly and doesn't want sex or want to live with this woman is probably gay.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your chances of escaping military by marrying an Egyptian woman are much better now
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
call tantawy minister of defence to let u serve at home instead

shame on u egyptian man

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

You can't be talkin' about puppy dogs & ice cream, you'll just scare away all the beautiful babies ready to play.

--------------------

fady
Member # 12561

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Tiger, I don't think Egyptian couples are as socail together in Public as western couples are.

What fady is asking for is a white marriage, believe it or not he could carry on just as he is proposing. I am not joking.

Personally I think this guy is a fake, a troll like Mrs. Abduly layed alot.

There are Orfi marriages that go on with no one actually knowing that the marriage exists, but only that type of discretion is capable amoung two Egyptians.

Besides he is not asking this foreigner to live with him, just file the papers he considers necessary to avoid the military.

Free place to stay might mean a place with his relatives, even a married sister.

Besides any guy who wants out of military service that badly and doesn't want sex or want to live with this woman is probably gay.

no i'm not fake
and no this is no troll
and hey i'm not a gay
and for sex i AM a rock star [Wink]

look this is could be a fake marriage that leads to a real one if we both liked each other
so actually i would get something better than a escape ticket from military service which in this is case is "love" but as we all know that love is a very rare thing to find these days so lets stick to the business [Wink]

fady
Member # 12561

Rate Member
to sort things out i just need to clear some stuff

1- u don't have to stay with me if u don't want to

2- this is like a prototype marriage if we liked each other then great but what if we don't? then simple we will just stay friends and still go out together for fun if u want to

3- being a native egyptian is like being a guide by default this means u won't need to hire that guide who always foul u around for his own benifit u will just deal me as friends and we will go out together to have fun with out worrying abt getting lost or fouled by local stores because simply u r with an egyptian friend who can fluently speak arabic and english to translate the whole egyptian world to u

4- if u don't want to stay with me in my place and don't want to get out with me as friends then at least u will get a BIG 100% discount from the expensive stay fees that u have to pay every while to the egyptian government with simply by signing a little official paper that stands for nothing in ur country

5- this deal offer would expire in abt a half year so hurry up and make up ur mind u have nothing to lose [Wink]

6- if we really liked each other and i found ur personality an interisting one and u find me the same then we both win as simply we have found love with the most unexpected means and u will have the chance of ur life to test what is egyptian love is like [Wink]

kouki
Member # 11713

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for kouki     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Fady,,,
I was disappointed to read your words.
you have no iota of principles.
I have 2 brothers, and the military service might be applied on them.
is that the end of the world...you're like millions of millions in Egypt and all over the world.
what a pity !!

quote:
hello

u r a girl?
u live in Egypt? or visiting it soon and want to stay at it for a long time?
u want a free place to stay in?
u want a free tour guide?

if the answer is yes here is ur marriage offer
u marry me and u get a free place to stay in and a free tour guide in Egypt and u won't need to pay the stay fees to the egyptian government

and guess what? no strings attached
the marriage will be only on paper if u don't like me but if u do like me then u get a chance to get married for a cute nice guy from egypt who would really care abt u and a very smart one and a highly educated person whom is very successful in his carreer as a software developer and a very ultra open minded indvidual

why i'm doing this?
simply to avoid to serve from 1 to 3 years of the best years of my life just after gradution in the desert with a small can of water for the whole day doing nothing but guarding the stones where all my knowledge and hardwork gained experience will just vaporize with my dead brain burnt cells
simply marriage from a non arab girl would make u escape the military service
note. i may graduate by the end of this year and may not if i didn't find a way to escape the military service

i would like to apologize for anybody who might be offended from me for doing this
and no i'm not kidding i'm talking for real

u can chat with me at
replace [at] with '@' and [dot] wiht '.'
this is to avoid spam ofcourse [Wink]
i'm smart didn't i till u so [Razz]

Posts: 47 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fady, what happens if "I" marry you and then you see I'm really hot, stacked and packed and soft and beautiful. And you love "my" personality, I make you laugh and always take the easy way to let us out from any problems. Then you fall in love with "me" too much and you can't let me go. But actually I didn't love you and want to just be friends.
Then what will you do?

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Uhmmm ... may I ask which "heavy stay fees" you are referring to?
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fady
Member # 12561

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
fady, what happens if "I" marry you and then you see I'm really hot, stacked and packed and soft and beautiful. And you love "my" personality, I make you laugh and always take the easy way to let us out from any problems. Then you fall in love with "me" too much and you can't let me go. But actually I didn't love you and want to just be friends.
Then what will you do?

don't worry abt that
actually it's really hard to get me love u
u have to do lots of effort to gain my love [Wink]
u know it's hard to love someone who don't love u and it's hard to not love someone who do love u [Wink]

fady
Member # 12561

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kouki:
Dear Fady,,,
I was disappointed to read your words.
you have no iota of principles.
I have 2 brothers, and the military service might be applied on them.
is that the end of the world...you're like millions of millions in Egypt and all over the world.
what a pity !!

easy for u to say so specially u r not male and the military service doesn't apply to u
lets imagine if u one day woke up to find ur self a man
what would happen then?
will u say the same stuff?
will u allow a stupid system to take the best years ever from ur life? (i.e the years which is directly after graduation)
will u give up the best job u had ever have and let all of ur hardwork gained experience fly in the air by going to the desert for 3 years?
(i currently work while i'm studying and i'm working in a very big and famous company in Egypt and the whole middle east and in a very good job position)
well u stay in the army for a salary of 70 l.e per month which equal 7$ per month????

again i say it's very easy for u to say so
but i wonder what would u say if we switched places?

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

Uhmmm ... may I ask which "heavy stay fees" you are referring to?
I agree with Dalia, what heavy fees are you talking about...do you know how easy and cheap it is for a foreigner to stay in Egypt legally???
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fady
Member # 12561

Rate Member
mmm pardon my limited knowledge on the topic
but any way if this offer is not enough and u want some extra cash [Wink]
u can contact me for a good deal
cya [Wink]

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It costs 89 LE a year and 3 hours to get your visa renewed...so I think you need to re-look at your offer...sorry, not interested.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seems that fady is a loser, can any body deal in woman here? its non human words at all, what a pitty

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

That was so fcuking money, that was like some Jedi mind-sh*t.
fady
Member # 12561

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
It costs 89 LE a year and 3 hours to get your visa renewed...so I think you need to re-look at your offer...sorry, not interested.

well i afaik it can't be that low
the egyptian government simply do not want foreign migrants on there lands ask a palastenian abt this for example
but anyway it's a business deal that u can bargain abt so contact me for details
quote:

seems that fady is a loser, can any body deal in woman here? its non human words at all, what a pitty

u r not a girl
u r not a non arab
so y u r so offended?
and u r wasting my time reading ur words and answering it
if u want a definition for "loser" check ur avature
same goes to whomever share u ur openion

as i said b4 it's a "business deal"
it's a trade
something for something
if u have nothing to trade for then don't waste my time [Wink]
ok?

sorry for my lack of romance here [Razz]

newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
quote:

the egyptian government simply do not want foreign migrants on there lands ask a palastenian abt this for example
but anyway it's a business deal that u can bargain abt so contact me for details

If you to do a business deal you should do your market research properly...a quick trip down to Mogamma would confirm what I have just said.

And you say that you have been offered a job as a marketing consultant [Eek!]

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

A "Temporary Residence for Touristic Purposes" is 83,10 LE for one year and as far as I know it can be renewed every year without any problems. Getting a work permit is a bit more expensive (and more complicated), but not to the extent that it would be worth the hassle of getting married to someone you hardly know and maybe having to deal with the troubles of getting a divorce later on.

I'm not attacking or judging you, btw, I think if two people agree to have a fake marriage for mutual benefit that's fine as long as nobody is taken advantage of. But you're offering little in return to what you're asking for.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fady
Member # 12561

Rate Member
it seems that ppl can't understand the meaning of a "fake" marriage
if u find my conditions does apply to u (i.e non arab female visiting Egypt soon or currently at Egypt)
and u find my business offer is not fair enough
u can contact me for a financial arrangement on this and be sure that u will be satisfied [Wink]

fady
Member # 12561

Rate Member
quote:

A "Temporary Residence for Touristic Purposes" is 83,10 LE for one year and as far as I know it can be renewed every year without any problems. Getting a work permit is a bit more expensive (and more complicated), but not to the extent that it would be worth the hassle of getting married to someone you hardly know and maybe having to deal with the troubles of getting a divorce later on.

I'm not attacking or judging you, btw, I think if two people agree to have a fake marriage for mutual benefit that's fine as long as nobody is taken advantage of. But you're offering little in return to what you're asking for. [/QB][/QUOTE]

ok i understand u

but as u know the new egyptian laws allow the wife to simply divorce her self which is known as "7'ol3" and also the new laws allows u to write a custom marriage contract that allows the wife to divorce her self anytime she wants to without any fees or problems at all

quote:

But you're offering little in return to what you're asking for.

what i want isn't really a big hussle
it's just signing a lettle paper that stands for nothing for ur country's laws
and is written customely just to remove any risk on ur side and give u all of the benifits of it
means "no risk at all"

for me by proving that i'm married to a non arab woman even if she is 50 years old or something would make not able to join the army even if i want to

i'm very honest abt my offer
and if u feal that is not fair enough
a financial arrangment could be done to make u very satisfied
quote:

Getting a work permit is a bit more expensive (and more complicated)

u do not want to live in Egypt wihtout a work, or do u?

for me i don't see something bad abt doing this
if u have a friend who would be interisted in doing this plz tell him

no risks
more benifits
whatever u want can be arranged

just contact me

losers stay a side [Wink]

newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
quote:
quote:

A "Temporary Residence for Touristic Purposes" is 83,10 LE for one year and as far as I know it can be renewed every year without any problems.
LOL...I won't argue with you over a few pounds, I must have added a bit extra on for the stamps. [Wink]

It seems that fady hasn't done his research very well on the military rules either. If he had he would have realized that the rules are apparently officially changing regarding the exemption for those married to foreign women, and it will not be a condition for exemption any more; not that it seems to have been applied fully up to now anyway from what we have read on ES!

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:

I'm gonna make little Wayne's head bleed.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fady, try to get a job as stand-up comedian in the army! I think you can amuse them...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fady
Member # 12561

Rate Member
is this is a joke? i.e should i laugh?
sorry but u sound like a jerk

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I think it`s a joke... [Smile]

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering...who would defend your country in an outright war if all the men in Egypt had your attitude? How many Egyptians try this hard to side-step the system? Are there stats on this 'cause I'm really interested. I feel sad for all of the women and children who live there if no one is left to defend them. [Frown]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:

I'm gonna make little Wayne's head bleed.
What the fcuk are you carrying a gun for? What, in case somebody steps to you, Snoop Dogg?
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo for honesty Fady!This thing u did with ur topic,I really appreceate!Anyway,it is much better when u say ur true intentions....
I hope u'll make it or maybe really meet a girl who will love u....
Have my best!

Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com