EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » A Marriage Offer (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Marriage Offer
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
That was so fcuking money, that was like some Jedi mind-sh*t.

I'm gonna make little Wayne's head bleed.
What the fcuk are you carrying a gun for? What, in case somebody steps to you, Snoop Dogg?
Do you think I even know what they're talking about?? I dunno if they're talking about how hard it is to be a doctor, or how their dad doesn't show them affection, all I do is stare at their mouths, wrinkle my face, and all of a sudden I'm this great guy.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
That was so fcuking money, that was like some Jedi mind-sh*t.

I'm gonna make little Wayne's head bleed.
What the fcuk are you carrying a gun for? What, in case somebody steps to you, Snoop Dogg?
Do you think I even know what they're talking about?? I dunno if they're talking about how hard it is to be a doctor, or how their dad doesn't show them affection, all I do is stare at their mouths, wrinkle my face, and all of a sudden I'm this great guy.
you don't want all that "Pirates Of The Caribbean" horseshit, or the "Rock and Roll Grunge Tip". Guys like you and me gotta kick it here, old school.

or how about some Godfather?

Take the gun, leave the canolli.

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-She smiled!
-She smiled cuz you're an asshole.
-No, she smiled cuz I'm so money baby.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunburnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on being honest and declaring it a business proposition, and girls at least he isn't meeting old starry eyed western women and declaring love within 2 hours of meeting them, but of course if he came up with thousands of pounds or dollars and offered that to someone maybe one of our poorer eastern european sisters would have a reason to think about it
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sunburnt:
of course if he came up with thousands of pounds or dollars and offered that to someone maybe one of our poorer eastern european sisters would have a reason to think about it

Ouch!

I would edit this, fast!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
LOL...I won't argue with you over a few pounds, I must have added a bit extra on for the stamps. [Wink]

[Big Grin]
It seems they keep changing the prices ... at least every time I see one of those visas or talk to someone about it the price is slightly different.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
LOL, this stuff is great. priceless, i love ES! It is my favorite soap opera.

Goshhh,im kinda late here,but concur with you in this opinion:ES is soooo entertaining it catches anyone's attention faster than the best soap opera! [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fady:
till now i've got 3 jobs offer
one of them as a marketing consultant
wow i'm cool
but no ladys yet?!!
well add me and chat with me
i wont' bite
and there is no "i do" button in msn that u might click by mistake
cya [Wink]

Wow,Fady,you're funny as a button [Wink]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
-She smiled!
-She smiled cuz you're an asshole.
-No, she smiled cuz I'm so money baby.

I want you to remember this face. This is the guy behind the guy behind the guy.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:
LOL, this stuff is great. priceless, i love ES! It is my favorite soap opera.

Goshhh,im kinda late here,but concur with you in this opinion:ES is soooo entertaining it catches anyone's attention faster than the best soap opera! [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Big Grin]
I know! It is like an addiction, I even check it at work and in class. LOL I am an ES addict.
cemilou
Member # 9227

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemilou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too, I really appreciate how honest U are in this post and I hope U to find someone able to help U.
I was told about living conditions in the army and I think it's normal to try to avoid it by any means.
So cheer up, U will find a girl who will help U!
Good luck!

Posts: 66 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hello

u r a girl?
u live in Egypt? or visiting it soon and want to stay at it for a long time?
u don't want pay the heavy stay fees for the egyptian government?
u want a free place to stay in?
u want a free tour guide?

if the answer is yes here is ur marriage offer
u marry me and u get a free place to stay in and a free tour guide in Egypt and u won't need to pay the stay fees to the egyptian government

and guess what? no strings attached
the marriage will be only on paper if u don't like me but if u do like me then u get a chance to get married for a cute nice guy from egypt who would really care abt u and a very smart one and a highly educated person whom is very successful in his carreer as a software developer and a very ultra open minded indvidual

why i'm doing this?
simply to avoid to serve from 1 to 3 years of the best years of my life just after gradution in the desert with a small can of water for the whole day doing nothing but guarding the stones where all my knowledge and hardwork gained experience will just vaporize with my dead brain burnt cells
simply marriage from a non arab girl would make u escape the military service
note. i may graduate by the end of this year and may not if i didn't find a way to escape the military service

i would like to apologize for anybody who might be offended from me for doing this
and no i'm not kidding i'm talking for real

u can chat with me at
fady911x[at]hotmail[dot]com
replace [at] with '@' and [dot] wiht '.'
this is to avoid spam ofcourse [Wink]
i'm smart didn't i till u so [Razz]

well nobody could accuse you of trying to be deceitful. Definitely you are straight forward [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it seems that ppl can't understand the meaning of a "fake" marriage

oh.. silly us [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
Just wondering...who would defend your country in an outright war if all the men in Egypt had your attitude?

exactly.
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
span
Member # 12606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for span   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, if i go to egypt would you be ok. being my travel guide?
I have to go so that I could visit the egyptian museum and other places.

Posts: 2 | From: non | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
span
Member # 12606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for span   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you know how far the museum is from Atel Pharaoh in Cairo
Posts: 2 | From: non | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KZ
Member # 11443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KZ   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Fads your trying and that’s a good sign.
As for all of you who made clear that you do not accept his offer, how come your all so judgmental, wonder if your all so Chivalrous, you would go for 3 years to the army in your country. I know ES is full of good ppl but I also know there are those who just type out their 1st thoughts without thinking deeply into what they are saying and end up saying a whole load of ****. Let me tell Fady , from some of my friend’s experience with marrying a Russian to avoid the army, it did not work and he served his time there and was placed in one of the worst posts within the army. So buddy if your only willing to marry an israelii woman I think it may not work marrying a foreigner to avoid the army.

Posts: 26 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com