EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I need your Christmas List!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need your Christmas List!!
Santa Clause
Member # 12597

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Santa Clause     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HO!HO!HO!
Hello everyone
Santa here [Wink]
I've come to collect your Christmas Wish List.
Soo.. Could you all give me one of your wishes
and I will try to make your wish come true on Christmas Day.

You can also e-mail me and check out my website at

http://www.emailsanta.com/ [Big Grin]

HO!HO!HO!

PS... I am now allergic to brandy and mince pies... so can you leave me blinis with caviar and a bottle of Chateau neuf du Pape and asparagus and truffles for Rudolph and the boys.... Please??

Jingle Bells***********JingleBells*****Jingle all the way!!!!!

Posts: 2 | From: Lapland North Pole | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i done it and got my personal message back was wkd thanx you brightened my day ,,taaaaaaaaaaa
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want Lazeeeez
Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please Santa. Just get him back, and I promise I will leave him alone.
Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
santa i want a visa for my husband [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want a cheaper airplane ticket to Egypt for my friends wedding in June.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to to priceline.com and name your price. i did it the other day and my plane ticket is 628.00 with taxes included but thats for feb. just give them a number and see what you can get. iput in 400.00 [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just want everybody around will treat other people like he/she would like to be treatened themselves, in the largest meaning of the word...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithalwaysn4ever
Member # 11860

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithalwaysn4ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for my son... a train set... he adores them.... I have the track... but couldnt do a train for it yet.

for my mom... shes always wanted a really comfey robe.

for me.... just to be able to get to
Greece in the spring, if even for one day.... one hour, five minutes, anything.

Posts: 120 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks micky.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want a BIG BANANA [Big Grin] and bottle of glucose.
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
no seriously i wish for my daughter to have wonderful life and ill health and me to get better so i can enjoy her years ,and for boys to achieve what they want ,and to see my sister who me isint seen yet ..34 on xmas day she is ,,and all my family good health ,and well inshallah for my marriage to work ...better. but loved to see my dad again that wud be a wish come true sit my daughter on his lap and sing songs, miss him [Frown]

but hey merry xmas !!!!!!! [Smile]

doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm...i'd like the following please:

1) to win $10million so I don't have to work and can travel a lot with the family.
2) for my family to chill out and relax.
3) for my back to stop hurting me (pulled something this weekend and my sciatica is acting up)
4) to lose about 20 more pounds [Smile]

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Santa,

I would like everyone to experience true peace and happiness this holiday season. I would like there to be no more wars and for everyone to respect eachother no matter their differences. For myself I would like to meet my true love and travel the world.

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
WELL SAID ALCHEMIST WELL SAID ,,,,AND NO MORE SICKNESS TOO...
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just want to go back to egypt

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Santa...pls send me a George Clooney,and I'll be thankful till the rest of my life!:)
Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually send me All the 4 Boys Il Divo

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
actually send me All the 4 Boys Il Divo

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Santa

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
nice butts
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Santa,

Please force King Kong to move out of our apartment.

He promised he would by the end of October, but two months later the pig is still here.

Get rid of him, just don't leave me with a funeral bill; mine or his.

Thank-you,

sonomod

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
Santa,

He promised he would by the end of October, but two months later the pig is still here.

Thank-you,

sonomod

Hi Sono [Smile]
Do you want a bullet proof tip that would have him out in no time [Wink]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Katanga we bass:
quote:
Santa,

Thank-you,

sonomod

Hi Sono [Smile]

Yeah I would, what do you suggest?

No blood shed please.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Santa,

Thank-you,

sonomod

Hi Sono [Smile]

No blood shed please.

I come visit during the holidays [Wink] [Big Grin] [Cool]
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Santa,

Thank-you,

sonomod

Hi Sono [Smile]

No blood shed please.

I come visit during the holidays [Wink] [Big Grin] [Cool]
Not this weekend but the next I am going to the North Shore for extended family CHristmas.

If I ever managed to trick him into coming with, that experience would kill him for sure.

But if you showed up any other time and presented yourself, then he'd probably would kill you.

King Kong could never actually handle the situation if I started up with someone else. It would kill him, after he is done killing me and that other guy.

[Embarrassed]

C Elektra
Member # 2100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C Elektra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Santa Clause:
HO!HO!HO! Santa here [Wink] Could you all give me one of your wishes and I will try to make your wish come true on Christmas Day.

Fame is my Game, Santa! [Big Grin]
Posts: 182 | From: LA/Alex | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
What I want for Christmas?

I want Egypt to adapt a system to add to their national ID cards/papers a designated box for organ donation.

And a system to regulate organ transplants so a poor kid who is higher on the list will get his organ before a rich fat drunken bastard on the bottom of the list will wait his turn for a donated organ.

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:

I want Egypt to adapt a system to add to their national ID cards/papers a designated box for organ donation.

And a system to regulate organ transplants so a poor kid who is higher on the list will get his organ before a rich fat drunken bastard on the bottom of the list will wait his turn for a donated organ.

Will you take me off your ignore list already. Come on.
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Why the hell do you want to private message me anyhow?

Give me one good reason why I should take you off my ignore list!

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

WTF ???
To make arrangements for my visit next week ???

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh-la-la...... [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barbie's Christmas List!

Barbie
c/o Mattel, Inc.
El Segundo, CA 90245

Santa Claus
North Pole, North Pole
December 23, 1996

Dear Santa:

Listen you ugly little troll, I've been helping you out every year, playing at being the perfect Christmas present, wearing skimpy bathing suits in frigid weather, and drowning in fake tea from one too many
tea parties, and I hate to break it to ya Santa, but IT'S DEFINITELY PAYBACK TIME! There had
better be some changes around here this Christmas, or I'm gonna call for a nationwide meltdown (and
trust me, you won't wanna be around to smell it). So, here's my holiday wish list for 1998:

Santa:

1. A nice, comfy pair of sweat pants and a frumpy, oversized sweatshirt. I'm sick of looking like a hooker.
How much smaller are these bathing suits gonna get? Do you have any idea what it feels
like to have nylon and velcro crawling up your butt?

2. Real underwear that can be pulled on and off. Preferably white. What bonehead at Mattel decided to
cheap out and MOLD imitation underwear to my skin?!? It looks like cellulite!

3. A REAL man...maybe GI Joe. Hell, I'd take Tickle-Me Elmo over that wimped-out excuse for a boytoy Ken. And what's with that earring anyway? If I'm gonna have to suffer with him, at least make him (and me) anatomically correct.

4. Arms that actually bend so I can push the aforementioned Ken-wimp away once he is anatomically correct.

5. Breast reduction surgery. I don't care whose arm you have to twist, get it done.

6. A jogbra. To wear until I get the surgery.

7. A new career. Pet doctor and school teacher just don't cut it. How about a systems analyst? Or better yet,
a public relations senior account exec!

8. A new, more 90s persona. Maybe "PMS Barbie", complete with a miniature container of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and a bag of chips; "Animal Rights Barbie", with my very own paint gun,
outfitted with a fake fur coat, bottle of spray on blood and handcuffs; or "Stop Smoking Barbie," sporting a removable Nicotrol patch and equipped with several packs of gum.

9. No more McDonald's endorsements. The grease is wrecking my vinyl.

10. Mattel stock options. It's been 37 years--I think I deserve it.

Ok, Santa, that's it. Considering my valuable contribution to society, I don't think these requests are out of line.
If you disagree, then you can find yourself a new bitch for next Christmas.

It's that simple.

Yours truly,
Barbie [Smile]

Now look what Ken has to write:

Ken's Christmas List!

Ken
c/o Mattel, Inc.
El Segundo, CA 90245

Santa Claus
North Pole, North Pole
December 23, 1998

Dear Santa:

I understand that one of my colleagues has petitioned you for changes in her contract, specifically
asking for anatomical and career changes. In addition, it is my understanding that disparaging remarks
were made about me, my ability to please, and some of my fashion choices. I would like to take
this opportunity to inform you of some issues concerning Ms. Barbie, and some of my own needs
and desires.

First of all, I along with several other colleagues feel Barbie DOES NOT deserve preferential
treatment - the bitch has everything. Along with Joe, Jem, Raggedy Ann & Andy, I DO NOT have
a dream house, corvette, evening gowns, and in some cases the ability to change our hair style. I
personally have only 3 outfits which I am forced to mix and match at great length.

My decision to accessorize my outfits with an earring was my decision and reflects my lifestyle choice.

I too would like a change in my career. Have you ever considered "Decorator Ken", "Beauty Salon
Ken", or "Out Of Work Actor Ken"? In addition, there are several other avenues which could be
considered such as "S&M Ken" , "Green Lantern Ken", "Circuit Ken", "Bear Ken", "Master Ken".
These would more accurately reflect my desires and perhaps open up new markets. And as for Barbie
needing bendable arms so she can "push me away," I need bendable knees so I can kick the bitch to
the curb. Bendable knees would also be helpful for me in other situations - we've talked about this
issue before.

In closing, I would like to point out that any further concessions to the blond bimbo from hell will result
in action be taken by myself and others. And Barbie can forget about having Joe - he's mine, at least
that's what he said last night.

Sincerely,

Ken

* Please note that both letters are already a couple of years old ..... Well, I guess they got lost on the way to the North Pole!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

WTF ???
To make arrangements for my visit next week ???

Dude don't talk ****, my real name and address has been plastered on ES before and I don't take kindly to these types of threats.

Bugger off!

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
suck a lolly ...leaves your mouth wet and not dr y ...
Bambeebosa
Member # 12610

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Bambeebosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Santa!

I am glad you asked... coz I really don't want anything for Christmas except "MY Love".

Please grant me a safe trip to Egypt! I am leaving here to meet my one and only Love December 29th!! I know it is after Christmas.. but Santa plz!plz!plz! It is the only thing I want!

I will leave you some Brie cheese and pickles and pinot noir... .. coz I know you are sick of cookies and milk!.... and I know you won't forget me!

Thank-you and promise not to drink the whole bottle!! [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 26 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Santa, Can I get Sono please [Big Grin]

--------------------
MK is the hottest of all [Big Grin]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:

Santa can you shove an umbrella up Katanga's arse and open it?
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Santa can you shove an umbrella up Katanga's arse and open it?
Santa is not mean [Cool]
Note: I've taken you off my ignore list. You can send me PMs now.

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bambeebosa:
Hey Santa!

I am glad you asked... coz I really don't want anything for Christmas except "MY Love".

Please grant me a safe trip to Egypt! I am leaving here to meet my one and only Love December 29th!! I know it is after Christmas.. but Santa plz!plz!plz! It is the only thing I want!

Why do women say things like that ??? [Confused] [Confused]
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Hey Santa!

Because women cannot love a man they actually know.

Women are more in love with the idea/concept of love than an actual person.

I hate men, but still love love.

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hey Santa!

So, have you taken me off your ignore list yet?
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hey Santa!

So, have you taken me off your ignore list yet?
Why do you want to send me a private message so badly?
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would guess she probably hasn't.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com