EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » WARNING - Esso's College Assignments

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WARNING - Esso's College Assignments
Naughty Minx
Member # 10807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Naughty Minx         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been advised that Esso may be the source of the email account hacking that is going on, whether he knows it or not. Attachments being sent by him contain viruses/trojans etc that are acting as password stealers.

I strongly advise people not to offer any further assistance to this person.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think u advise ppl without having a prrof that i am the one doing so, anyway thannx 4 all who helped me but u can ask polina who helped me that i am not any source of hacking and even its the 1st time i hear abt it .it would be nice if u said that depending on a proof or experience.

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by In Disguise:
I have been advised that Esso may be the source of the email account hacking that is going on, whether he knows it or not. Attachments being sent by him contain viruses/trojans etc that are acting as password stealers.

I strongly advise people not to offer any further assistance to this person.

yahoo and gmail has virus protection.

as long as usernames are using web email accounts it shouldn't be a problem.

Why In Disguise did you feel you needed to warn people about an issue that is moot.

besides with so much lying going on, fake usernames; certain long time ES usernames choose to hack email accounts and ES private messages in order to quench their curiousity to see who is lying and about what.

Best protection, don't lie and don't tease an over age Egy-male about his worms. Then you won't get hacked. [Razz]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sono [Smile]

--------------------
MK is the hottest of all [Big Grin]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
by the way i only have hotmail

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think it`s your teacher, Esso! [Smile]

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Esso I didn't know that beside all of ur univer. activities,u r also in the hack buisness:)...U know all of that and asking me abt plants???:)
Anyway,I was joking .....Esso is only one good kid who desn'l like to learn too much,and just using the adventages of the internet...
Abt viruses,in Disguise,I don't think that he is sending coz I have already receved some files from Esso...The most important is good anti-virus...But on other side..if Esso is doing something like that...Esso Esso...I'll arrange u to meet the proffi one!:)

Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
polina rnt u sure that i am not the reason of hacking? i thought u trust me much more polina

--------------------
islam

Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Com'on Esso..I'm joking with u!
Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
polina why dont u sign in , i always miss u . i dont want to love my teacher in public [Razz]

--------------------
islam

Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Wow...kido..u've been grown up since our last chat...LOL...Love ya babe...we'll chat soon!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com