EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » hairless (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: hairless
Bambeebosa
Member # 12610

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bambeebosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone!

I need to ask a question... I heard that everyone in Egypt ... male/female shaves it off... I mean everything! Is that true? [Big Grin] [Confused]

Posts: 26 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your point is?

So what if they do?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as far as i know, yes, woman yes, man no idea, any why are you so interested, give us youre reason for this question

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truedevotion
Member # 10049

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truedevotion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why you ask why?
Or are this kind of questions forbidden?
I wouldn´t ask why she is interested, I would answer the question.
I don´t know, but I have heard women shave all away. Maybe because of dark skinhair and the heat.

Posts: 118 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. Who cares why the question is asked? It's interesting to learn and to find out why one culture may do something another one doesn't.

The women shave everything because it represents "cleanliness". My bf doesn't shave except his face. Might be a personal choice among the egy men.

If I could get away with not shaving my arm pits and legs, I'd do it but western culture doesn't accept hairy arm pits and legs on women. [Frown]

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From my understanding men and women are meant to shave all pubic regions due to Islam. I think women shave their forarms etc more to do with tradition than religion, but I'm not 100%!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bambeebosa:
Hey everyone!

I need to ask a question... I heard that everyone in Egypt ... male/female shaves it off... I mean everything! Is that true? [Big Grin] [Confused]

www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=012029

www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=011932

www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=012063

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heared that both(male and female) r shavinf all!
Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never talked to any Egyptian about this subject. I guess because it's very personal. But I can't imagine that all women and men - regardless their age - are doing the whole shaving thing; no way.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily,for sure thay do...I've been talking with one of my frds.As he told me,they musn't stay unshaved longer than 40days...and it is something abt Islam.If I get him on a right way.They r living according to their own belief,just a normal thing!
Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of Egyptians don't take personal hygiene very important so what makes you think that they would shave everywhere properly according to Islam?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey everyone!

May be you are sales assistant for cosmotics products ??!! ,really strange question and for that many pls join forums , any way egyptian shaving their body well specially women , the time we need to shave depends only on the body type for evreyone , some ppls need shaving evrey day and others shaving only evrey month ,
Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i noticed some forigen women have a much of haire in thier face , and also some of them have a long haire on their arms,
really i shocked when i saw that , are this usual for foriegn women ?

Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hair in the face????

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karemo7:
i noticed some forigen women have a much of haire in thier face , and also some of them have a long haire on their arms,

Yes, I have a full beard and I braid my arm hair to keep it nice and groomed! [Eek!]

I think it's because I have so much testosterone. [Big Grin]

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
posted 16 December, 2006 11:55
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A lot of Egyptians don't take personal hygiene very important so what makes you think that they would shave everywhere properly according to Islam?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tigerliliy,acctually I'm not sure abt hygiene conditon of ppl in Egy. but I was saying what I have heared.It is a little bit "strange",but I heared that way.But if u r right,then all I heared,doesn't go hand by hand???I don't know..I'm confused....

3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3okba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah most of people used to shave it all because it represent how he is care about his cleaness
Posts: 117 | From: Egypt-Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mer
Member # 11678

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes shaving is religious issue, to be clean is a good thing and good feeling. Shaving and nail trimming and armbit shaving should be done every friday morning.
Posts: 125 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shaving for me, makes me feel sexy, definatly not religion

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The tradition from islam is to shave genital areas and armpits at least every 40 days. I do not believe there is anything from sunnah that talks about arms or legs. Which means as a female I guess you could go around with a bare you know what and hairy legs. Hmmm.
I think the practise makes more sense for people in hot regions than it does for us in cold country. I also think there are some gross things about rejecting the fully mature natural body in favor of its immature, undeveloped counterpart. That actually includes pits.
BUT - shaving, for men and women, is a great, great thing.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The tradition in Egypt predates Islam by centuries if not millennia. It is not done by shaving, it is done by plucking or sugaring. In old times being hairless was a protection from lice. It has since become customary and has been that way for as long as anyone knows. Even non-Muslims and people that aren't religious at all have this custom. Not everyone practices it, but it is the norm for most people that try to keep well-groomed.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like women with landing strips.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:

and you think women enjoy your hairy gonads stinking like they haven't been washed in a week?

At least with a practicing Muslim man you know he's washing himself.

Gees, I prefer not to be knocked out by the stentch of a unpious hubby when I go down to masterbate my tonsils! [Big Grin]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey everyone!

There is no such thing as everyone does or everyone doesnt

what kind of question like this? How can we know? we dont look into each other pants [Eek!] [Big Grin]

It is exactly like inquiring about the sexual habits of Egyptians......... how can we know what people do behind closed doors?..... it is one of those questions that can be left unanswered or answered based on individual experiences of those asked directly.

I, myself, sometimes epliate the hair, sometimes partially epliate it & sometimes leave it all wild

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Women in Europe, especially North Europe, usually don't shave their arms, I think they leave it because the hair is usually fair or even white and/or they cannot be bothered to do it. They usually also do not remove facial hair, especially if it is only white and soft. It is normally removed when it turns black and coarse, which usually happens for older women.

they do shave their legs, most up to knees, and armpits. About the private area it differs, some like to keep it well groomed, not necessarily shaved, other like it bare. It is only a matter of taste.

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Hair in the face????

yes...... I have friends who have this problem....... many women in egypt are hairy that they get hair on their chins or cheecks at the very end close to their hair line or ears. and the problem with such hair is that it is so dark..... it's becuase I'm blond, i dont have this problem

it is very frustrtating to them & they have been to doctors for laser hair removal that doesnt really work or works only for the short run [Frown] & instead they remove it with halawa or thread (in a special way) or use bleach cream called "Jolen" to make it blond instead of black

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by soozi:
From my understanding men and women are meant to shave all pubic regions due to Islam. I think women shave their forarms etc more to do with tradition than religion, but I'm not 100%!

I dont think that they have to shave it all according to islam..... women are suppossed to cut/trim with scissors the very ends of the pubic hair after the end of every period

And men should cut or trim the ends too

But shaving isnt obligatroy

But I think shaving/ epilating every now & then is good for you....... even if you wash daily, I still believe that the pubic hair could keep some bacteria or microbes within..... just my thought & what I'd do anyway

I dont epliate everytime but I can do that once every two months....... maybe longer & maybe shorter time gaps in between.......... more often in summer for the bikini line & the heat, probably twice a months

Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Hair in the face????

yes...... I have friends who have this problem....... many women in egypt are hairy that they get hair on their chins or cheecks at the very end close to their hair line or ears. and the problem with such hair is that it is so dark..... it's becuase I'm blond, i dont have this problem

it is very frustrtating to them & they have been to doctors for laser hair removal that doesnt really work or works only for the short run [Frown] & instead they remove it with halawa or thread (in a special way) or use bleach cream called "Jolen" to make it blond instead of black

jolen works for a while and then doesn't wax and threading is the only solution. The most common cause of this is polycystic ovaries which can go undiagnosed for years. some women have to shave like a man, humdulliah i don't suffer this bad and my heart goes out to them.
Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bambeebosa
Member # 12610

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bambeebosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Graf_Genn:
The tradition in Egypt predates Islam by centuries if not millennia. It is not done by shaving, it is done by plucking or sugaring. In old times being hairless was a protection from lice. It has since become customary and has been that way for as long as anyone knows. Even non-Muslims and people that aren't religious at all have this custom. Not everyone practices it, but it is the norm for most people that try to keep well-groomed.

Posts: 26 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:

It is exactly like inquiring about the sexual habits of Egyptians......... how can we know what people do behind closed doors?..... it is one of those questions that can be left unanswered or answered based on individual experiences of those asked directly.

Aziza suddenly stands up and places her share of the lunch money next to her half-finished plate: “If you ladies will excuse me,” she says. “I avoid brazen programs on television, but it seems that they are spilling over and that I will have to avoid the company of my friends from now on.”

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002470

Quite honestly I know only a few westerners who won't discuss sex. Personal experiences often are shared.

I frankly feel that frigidness isn't close to Godliness, but it was a western view just a half century ago.

How long will it take Egypt to bury its frigid past?

Bambeebosa
Member # 12610

Rate Member
Hey.. Thank you Graf_Genn

I was not looking for trouble with the question.. just interested in the custom if it was true. I know alot of women do it in the USA.. But I have never met a guy that does it over here!! Really!! Seriously!! Hmm....Maybe the male models do it???? Interesting...Thank you for your information.. you are nice.

Bambeebosa
Member # 12610

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
as far as i know, yes, woman yes, man no idea, any why are you so interested, give us youre reason for this question

Hey Rosie... I was just curious.. coz I am going to Egypt to meet my honey... and I wanted to know what would be cool....

Curly?.. or Baldy???? Ha! Ha!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

Bambeebosa
Member # 12610

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
Your point is?

So what if they do?

You are an ass
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Your point is?

So what if they do?

You are an ass
Hey Rosie... I was just curious.. coz I am going to Egypt to meet my honey... and I wanted to know what would be cool....

Curly?.. or Baldy???? Ha! Ha!!

At least I don't ask perfect strangers how to shape my hedge before meeting another perfect stranger in person.

Seriously how do you think it looks to Egyptians to ask this, implying that you will be sharing your nether regions with a perfect stranger, then turn around and call someone an ass for questioning your motives?

[Roll Eyes]

salmanal
Member # 12626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salmanal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness! Some of you don't seem to have been outside of your own environments; yet. My suggestion to women is to visit your local shop that caters to Arabs, show friendliness; not fear, to women who are obviously Arab and ask questions. That is, once you
get to know one another. Asking your questions upon first meeting is likely to fear into the non-Western woman.

--------------------
In Egytian mythology, Thoth was the wisest of all the gods.

Posts: 11 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

landing a piper cub or a jumbo jet?
Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ?????:
[qb] it's becuase I'm blond, i dont have this problem

Cat, you mean you are really a 'blonde'? You don't have the typical Egyptian looks? What is your eye color? I've seen couple of Egyptian guys with quite fair hair, skin and eye color.
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, we have blondes in Egypt that are Egyptian. It is not typical but it isn't really that rare. You probably have seen it more than you think and figured they were foreign; many Egyptians often mistake Egyptian blondes as foreign.
A female friend I had as a boy was blonde with beautiful dark eyes and tan skin, darker than me (I am rather fair as Egyptians go) but with fair hair. Most people would often speak to her in English until she spoke back to them in Arabic. [Smile]

Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:
quote:

Yes, I have a full beard and I braid my arm hair to keep it nice and groomed! [Eek!]

Really !! you have a bread , this wonderfull pls send me your photo coz I collect photos for most beautiful women , and this is one of photos I collect , ( http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2nlcxme ) ,

In fact I’m shaggy I looks like this man (http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=4hvx3t3 ) , in the past I tow persons help me for shaving my body evrey month ,
I sufferd from this , one day I forget shaving my body and my best [Mad]
neighbour sow me , he thought there was a gorilla in my house , he didn’t know me , so , police come to me my home and I arrested , I tried to inform them that I’m not gorilla and I’m man they didn’t convinced , they insisted I’m a gorilla , after one hour I found my self in the zoooooooo , and know I live in zoooo , with gorillas , the most sad point I didn’t found my love in the zoooo yet,
If you are look like me come and live with me in the zooo ( gorillas house ) [Wink]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
i shave every couple of days, its habbit now, but not everything, dont want to look like a little girl

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most Egyptians shave thier pubic hair, underarms and faces for men. Its to do with cleanliness and part of islamic tradition. Many women in Egypt also have thier face threaded, I did once and it bloody hurts [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
quote:

landing a piper cub or a jumbo jet?
You know what a "landing strip" is, right?
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Vanilla, I think she does but she wants to know what YOU'D be landing on it. [Big Grin]
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
i shave every couple of days, its habbit now, but not everything, dont want to look like a little girl

My thoughts, too. Only the legs and armpits.
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Really !! you have a bread , this wonderfull pls send me your photo coz I collect photos for most beautiful women , and this is one of photos I collect , ( http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2nlcxme ) ,

In fact I’m shaggy I looks like this man (http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=4hvx3t3) , in the past I tow persons help me for shaving my body evrey month ,
neighbour sow me , he thought there was a gorilla in my house , he didn’t know me , so , police come to me my home and I arrested , I tried to inform them that I’m not gorilla and I’m man they didn’t convinced , they insisted I’m a gorilla , after one hour I found my self in the zoooooooo , and know I live in zoooo , with gorillas , the most sad point I didn’t found my love in the zoooo yet,
If you are look like me come and live with me in the zooo ( gorillas house ) [Wink]

Poor you! I'm not as hairy as you but I showed your picture to my single girlfriend and she thinks you're HOT. [Wink]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Vanilla, I think she does but she wants to know what YOU'D be landing on it. [Big Grin]

If she doesn't know, I'd rather find another airport.
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ?????:
[qb] it's becuase I'm blond, i dont have this problem

Cat, you mean you are really a 'blonde'? You don't have the typical Egyptian looks? What is your eye color? I've seen couple of Egyptian guys with quite fair hair, skin and eye color.
I am originally a blonde but I dyed my hair red, brown, black.... basically all colours because i am sick of the kind of attention i attracted when i was a blond

My skin is fair, nothing i can do about that, if i stay more than two hours in the sun without protection, I'm roasted [Big Grin] ..... I have freckles on my upper arms & back..... used to have some freckles on my faces as a kid but now gone

My eyes are blueish green/ gray....... a weird colour, like the Alexandria sea that is not too blue or clear........ Like dirty salty water [Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:

Aziza suddenly stands up and places her share of the lunch money next to her half-finished plate: “If you ladies will excuse me,” she says. “I avoid brazen programs on television, but it seems that they are spilling over and that I will have to avoid the company of my friends from now on.”

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002470

Quite honestly I know only a few westerners who won't discuss sex. Personal experiences often are shared.

I frankly feel that frigidness isn't close to Godliness, but it was a western view just a half century ago.

How long will it take Egypt to bury its frigid past?

Sono, I get an Egyptian veiled woman who gives me a massage at home sometimes once a week & sometimes once every two weeks........ the girl is so sweet...... ofcourse she comes from a modest background but she is educated & works in a school in the mornings

Anyway, we started talking about sex & she was pretty open about it........ her sex life with her Egyptian husband is pretty graphic as you call it..... they do it totally naked & do all kinds of positions..... like any normal human beings on the planet & they are kind of religious.

So this is one Egyptian couple who are religious, conservative & come from a modest background who do not fit your stereotype/ catergorizing [Razz]

karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

In fact I’m shaggy I looks like this man (http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=4hvx3t3) , in the past I tow persons help me for shaving my body evrey month ,

Poor you! I'm not as hairy as you but I showed your picture to my single girlfriend and she thinks you're HOT. [Wink]
woooooow , thnx , pls send her photo
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

Your single girlfriend? [Big Grin]

you mean your one & only girlfriend or your unmarried girlfriend or you a non existant partner to your girlfriend? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com