EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Im on a real Downer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Im on a real Downer
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone

i really hope you all had a very good christmas time,

Im feeling really down right now, I cant pull myself together, and everything is dark and it seems to be getting more bad,

I cry at anything, shout, feel irritable and angry, and have lost my smile,

I want to be happy but for the last couple of months things have just got to much to handle, and once again im loosing control,

I feel very sad to be alone on new year, I miss the days when it was one big party, Ive always felt alone here in holland , But this years feels like hell,

Today was a TNT party and we all had to be there, i sneaked off, before anyone got chance to see me, I couldnt even think about being nice and chatty today, I feel like its all over,

Im so sorry that i tell this, but i have no one to talk to here,

Please try to make me laugh , i love a laugh, and maybe i can forget my bad thoughts and feel happy and laugh with you all,

Im hoping you all have a wonderful New Year

Im looking forward to finding my happiness again
Bye
With much love Yorkie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Rose....I'm so sorry to hear that...and pls don't be so derpessed!U know that u r better than many other ppl!So use that and try to have some fun.I was the one who was thinking to stay home(alone) for New Years Eve,but after I think...I've decided to go...I don't know how it will be there,but at least I'll give myself a chance to have some fun,and I really hope that u'll do the same!In other way,if I change my mind,we can stay online ,chating and talking abt Egy.guys...LOL:)!Love u Rose...head up pls...none is worthy of ur sadness!
Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love you too, babe
Really, i missed you to much, i hope you had a good time,

You are so kind, i see you like my sister, and i missed you all these days.

listen you go have fun, but maybe we will see each other, i say also the same to Alhy who has also become a great friend, maybe i see you all on line, for laughs

thankyou polina
love you to bits
Im waiting for our daily gossiping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey girl wheres your chocolate i saw you shoveling in your mouth on webcam? want to do again? ill make you laugh.
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh mickey, i put a kilo back on with them, there still here, but only the white choc left, i cant eat them as i puked on white choc a few years ago, and i cant face it no more

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here ya go this might make you smile just a little .
Why are wedding dresses white .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The son asked his mother the following question:

"Mom, why are wedding dresses white?"

The mother looks at her son and replies,

"Son, this shows your friends and relatives that your bride is pure."

The son thanks his Mom and goes off to double-check this with his father.

"Dad why are wedding dresses white?"

The father looks at his son in surprise and says, "Son, all household appliances come in white."

Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Hi Everyone

Im feeling really down right now, I cant pull myself together, and everything is dark and it seems to be getting more bad,

I want to be happy but for the last couple of months things have just got to much to handle, and once again im loosing control,

I feel very sad to be alone on new year, I miss the days when it was one big party, Ive always felt alone here in holland , But this years feels like hell,

Today was a TNT party and we all had to be there, i sneaked off, before anyone got chance to see me, I couldnt even think about being nice and chatty today, I feel like its all over,

Please try to make me laugh , i love a laugh, and maybe i can forget my bad thoughts and feel happy and laugh with you all,

Bye
With much love Yorkie

Yorkie,

please don't be down, the holidays are just the time for depression and lonliness, and it sucks I know, but just think in a few days a new year will arrive that has no mistakes in it, and you can begin new! [Smile] Also, you know there are lots here who consider you a friend, so please don't feel alone, there are lots of virtual arms around you now hoping your spirits lift and you get your smile back. I'm one of them. [Wink]

Smucky

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
worth a try but here ya go yorkshire rose .
Two old ladies are outside their nursing home, having a drink and a smoke, when it starts to rain. One of the old ladies pulls out a condom, cuts off the end, puts it over her cigarette, and continues smoking.

Maude: What in the hell is that?

Mabel: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet.

Maude: Where did you get it?

Mabel: You can get them at any drugstore.

The next day, Maude hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.

The pharmacist, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely (she is after all, over 80 years of age), but very delicately asks what brand of condom she prefers.

"Doesn't matter Sonny, as long as it fits on a Camel."

The pharmacist fainted

Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
guys you are the best, i already feel some smiles , thankyou smucky, you make me feel better already
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy then Yorkie, too bad you're not in Egypt or we could get together and have a laugh [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y Rose I PMed you - actually I more like wrote you a book [Big Grin]
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by panman:
Two old ladies are outside their nursing home, having a drink and a smoke, when it starts to rain. One of the old ladies pulls out a condom, cuts off the end, puts it over her cigarette, and continues smoking.

The next day, Maude hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.

The pharmacist, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely (she is after all, over 80 years of age), but very delicately asks what brand of condom she prefers.

The pharmacist fainted

hahaa.. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [Razz]
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smuckers where are you in egypt? i am coming feb 5 to cairo airport
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry YR.. I'm in the same boat as you [Frown] it sux... and the chocolate is slight helper.. until the pounds pack on [Razz] hey i think that J that i saw getting passed the other topics need to come this way.. puff puff pass ladies [Razz]
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The pharmacist fainted

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!!!! can you please put a warning with things like this, I am sick of spitting coffee all over my pc [Mad] I nearly choked [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there, Hi there, Ho there,
you're as welcome as can be!
Now's the time to say goodbye to all your company...
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!... M-I-C... (See ya real soon!)
K-E-Y... (Why? Because we love you!)
M-O-U-S-E...

:: Passes to magnona :: Sorry it took so long VB wouldn't hand it over........ what a bogart

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
GIVE ME SOME WHEN YOU ARE DONE MAGNONA [Big Grin]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
heheheheeh, i like it guys,
this is nice, love the jokes, i heard the one about the condon, heheheehe, i lve this one
Tibe, thankyou so much for youre kind words , thankyou all, i feel i have my friends here, you are all to kind
lots of kisses tibe, ill write you tomorrow

magnollia, its hell, i know, well face it together
well see to the good times again
thankyou frinds

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YR, I have a really nasty joke, but it might make you laugh:

Twelve guys were about to rape this German girl, she kept saying "Nein! Nein! Nein!"

So three of them left.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
heheheeh
sorry vanilla this would not make me laugh, but thats because i dont like rape
i have my reasons, but thanks for trying

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
GOOD ONE VB
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you call a truckload of vibrators?

Toys for Twats!!

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Sorry ayisha lol .

Brave Man

A married couple is driving along a highway doing a steady 40 miles per hour.

The wife is behind the wheel.

Her husband suddenly looks across at her and speaks in a clear voice.

"I know we've been married for twenty years, but I want a divorce."

The wife says nothing,

Keeps looking at the road ahead but slowly increases her speed to 45mph.

The husband speaks again. "I don't want you to try and talk me out of it,"

He says, "because I've been having an affair with your best friend, And she's a far better lover than you are."

Again the wife stays quiet, But grips the steering wheel more tightly and slowly increases the speed to 55

He pushes his luck. "I want the house," he says insistently..

Up to 60.

"I want the car, too," he continues.

65 mph.

"And," he says, "I'll have the bank accounts, all the credit cards and the boat!"

The car slowly starts veering towards a massive concrete bridge.

This makes him nervous, so he asks her, "Isn't there anything you want?"

The wife at last replies in a quiet and controlled voice.

"No, I've got everything I need," she says.

"Oh, really," he enquires, "so what have you got?"

Just before they slam into the wall at 65 mph,

The wife turns to him and smiles.

"The airbag."

Moral of the Story :

Women are clever!!!

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
i love vibes,
love this joke

hheeheheheeh, not going to forget these

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Glad we cheered you up a bit then yorkshire rose lol
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
quote:
Sorry ayisha lol .

Brave Man

A married couple is driving along a highway doing a steady 40 miles per hour.

The wife is behind the wheel.

Her husband suddenly looks across at her and speaks in a clear voice.

"I know we've been married for twenty years, but I want a divorce."

The wife says nothing,

Keeps looking at the road ahead but slowly increases her speed to 45mph.

The husband speaks again. "I don't want you to try and talk me out of it,"

He says, "because I've been having an affair with your best friend, And she's a far better lover than you are."

Again the wife stays quiet, But grips the steering wheel more tightly and slowly increases the speed to 55

He pushes his luck. "I want the house," he says insistently..

Up to 60.

"I want the car, too," he continues.

65 mph.

"And," he says, "I'll have the bank accounts, all the credit cards and the boat!"

The car slowly starts veering towards a massive concrete bridge.

This makes him nervous, so he asks her, "Isn't there anything you want?"

The wife at last replies in a quiet and controlled voice.

"No, I've got everything I need," she says.

"Oh, really," he enquires, "so what have you got?"

Just before they slam into the wall at 65 mph,

The wife turns to him and smiles.

"The airbag."

Moral of the Story :

Women are clever!!!

haahaa.. I always say... never get a woman mad behind the wheel [Razz]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey rose,,
Dont feel depressed, you are definitely not alone spiritually. I will be here alone on new years too, so we are alone together??? hahaha
Think of the funniest movie you have ever seen, forget that you have put on a little weight for the day, get whatever sweet that makes you feel good. For the one day, eat whatever makes you happiest while sitting and watching whatever movie it is that makes you laugh so so hard, and if need be call someone just to have someone's voice there. Dont know the time difference between you and i but if i am home from work at that time i would be happy to talk with you, we can get on messengers or email back and forth, or post here lol, i guess its a way to keep from being alone. Its now 7:30 at night here which makes it 2:30 morning in Egypt, dont know what time that makes it for you.
Any way, you are definitely not alone hon, we are all thinking of you.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi Everyone

Bye
With much love Yorkie

Rose you need to have a margarita.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the laughs and carbs and sugar will lift your spirits well, hopefully, but you know its a small lift. My advice, seriously, is to call out to God and ask for direction, and for help in your days, and I think you will see some good results.

someone told me a joke today... How do men take a bubble bath?
They eat beans for dinner.haha

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
listen you go have fun, but maybe we will see each other, i say also the same to Alhy who has also become a great friend, maybe i see you all on line, for laughs

Maybe this could be the beginning of a ES love connection???? [Cool]
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
hahahaha guys thanks a million, you have all cheered me up , its been great to read all youre jokes, kind words and funnies,
id love to have a margarita, but i think i will just have to settle with the wine,
all the chocolates are finished so, my new years resolution is give then up,
Bonzo, i know a love conection is wonderful, theres nothing better than a love story begining, but me and alhy just friends, he is a happy maried man, with 2 children, im sorry to disapoint you, maybe you and me can start the love conection, hehhehehehe

mystic, i will pm you
thankyou all
well its nearly here, so where ever you are in the world, have lots of fun
love Alison xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Rose if Holland is depressing you so much why don't you do something crazy tonight? How about catching a plane back home for some wicked party?

I would do it if I were you.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
oh my god, dont say that i wish i could, really, but well, go to work in the morning,
what are youre plans, are you hitting amsterdam?
i dont mind to be in side alone now, now the day has come and ive had a laugh here, i can face anything

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you working tomorrow? [Eek!]

We're off to the beach with some friends, but we won't make it till late.

Tomorrow the maniacs will take the new year's dipping and it will be very crowded at sea. Not tonight though. [Wink]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
yes, im working for a couple of hours, but i dont mind to much,
Are you in holland, are you going to the beach here?
i live next to the beach here in zuid holland, its very nice n the summer, But can be also beautiful in the winter, i love the noord zee strand, in zeeland
its so magical on a windy day
Have a lovely time time and take good care
Love Yorkie

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy new year for you all and 2007 will better year for all [Smile]
Posts: 233 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
YR, I have a really nasty joke, but it might make you laugh:

Twelve guys were about to rape this German girl, she kept saying "Nein! Nein! Nein!"

So three of them left.

Why are rape jokes so plentiful in Egypt?

(I have noticed that its always a rape of a foreign women)

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
i agree, why do they get off on rape jokes,
I dont think they would be so into them if they had some big guy doing it to them

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Member # 12710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karma         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] The joke was funny. YR should we return to your painfully hard nipple chat? Hospital patients would disagree on your 'greatest pain on earth' but you make a fuss over a funny joke. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
smuckers where are you in egypt? i am coming feb 5 to cairo airport

hi Micky, I'm about 45 min North of there, want to try to get together in Cairo or something? Email me and let me know, maybe have lunch? [Smile]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thats great i just sent you a pm . wow what fun we could have [Wink] [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi YR, It is now the beginning of the year 2007. I do hope you are feeling better. Just live one day at a time and try to make the most out of that one day!!
Hopefully, both of us will have a better year this year than 2006..

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
karma, what fuss, i dont see no fuss, i dont care, what jokes you want to say,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Alison, I hope your start into the new year wasn't so bad after all. And even if the beginning wasn't as nice as you would have wished this year could turn out to be wonderful. Think positive and all the best. HAPPY NEW YEAR! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi Everyone

Bye
With much love Yorkie

Sorry to hear that .... Go out and have a real party ...cyber one may not help as much ...

There is an old American movie from 1946 called " it is a wonderful life " Please watch it and tell me how do you feel after that

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *tigerman*:

There is an old American movie from 1946 called " it is a wonderful life " Please watch it and tell me how do you feel after that

I hate to be a downer tigerman, but that movie is what makes 45 days of my year pure hell.

That and miracle on 34th street is watched over and over again, if not twice a day by my mother since my grandfather died 18 years ago.

There has been a few CHristmas' in which a relative has caught me sneering "I wish Jimmy Stewart had jumped".

I wouldn't be the only person to make that remark!

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Leia:
quote:

I hate to be a downer tigerman, but that movie is what makes 45 days of my year pure hell.

That and miracle on 34th street is watched over and over again, if not twice a day by my mother since my grandfather died 18 years ago.

There has been a few CHristmas' in which a relative has caught me sneering "I wish Jimmy Stewart had jumped".

All deponds on how many lives has yours touched .... and if you can find Jimmy Stewart character in yourself ....
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Leia:
quote:

All deponds on how many lives has yours touched .... and if you can find Jimmy Stewart character in yourself ....
Tigerman, please don't give in to the rhetorical emptiness of the "American Christmas Spirit".

Possibly since you had married a Jewess you don't get to see how bizarre, pathological and downright obsessive some American Christians can be.

Whenever someone obesses on something so empty and grandoise as the "perfect" Christmas it explains just how beyound reality that person is.

Wanting a perfect Christmas where all your kids are there, worshipping your perfect motherhood and putting you on a "Saint" pedestal is a sign of regret and guilt.

Possibly you don't have a problem with expecting too much out of life and expecting your entire family to fullfill your every need and disregard their own selfhood, but I don't have fantasy-like expectations of family.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
thanks guys, ill try to look at the film, so far year is is not going to great, but it will be ok,new year was one big disaster,
I hope everyone had a great time
take care

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com