EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » MK ,,,,,,Pls stop attacking the Egyptian men (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: MK ,,,,,,Pls stop attacking the Egyptian men
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK,

I don't knew what's your problem is with egyptian men and I don't belive all your made up stories with them but really this is getting really boring .......

You are an intelligent egyptian women and i do like to read some of your posts but you need to stop attacking egyptian men every possible moment.

If you had a proplem with egyptian lover befor or he dumbed you for any reason, that doesn't mean that you have to attack them everytime you read some western women exposing her good relation with her egyptian boyfriend or when you read about egyptian guys interested in western women [Wink]

try to get over it and leave the egyptian men alone,they have enough problems already and they don't need you to add joy to their lifes [Razz]

Nobody is saying anything to you when you expose your ((happeness)) with your ((german)) husband .

Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uhmm. now im confused. MK is german right? not egyptian.
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amy Johnsons Manky Flappers
Member # 12646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amy Johnsons Manky Flappers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can i just add in MK's defence, that is her personal opinion that she is well entitled to air, just like you are. From a males point of view, without generalising, most egy men are only after one this in a western woman, a meal ticket. Are you trying to fool yourself into thinking that all these young twentysomething egy men married a sixtysomething woman for their looks and body? I dont think so. My aunt fell for the tourist trap in Tunisia, sad cow brought him back, got him a job, bought a house etc and guess what, he left her for a younger woman a year later, she is an attractive, young looking 48 year old and he was only 30. Most egy men on here looking for a western reltionship see it only as a way out and nothing more. Happy to be flappy.

--------------------
cock

Posts: 71 | From: Flapland | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK is Egyptian. Where is she attacking Egyptian men???

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manky Flappers is spot on, but most egy women are no different. I had a friend who married an egyptian girl, biatch ran away with another woman as soon as her papers went thru. He also bought her a house & a car. Ouch.

Flap away little birdy, flap away.

So, where did MK attack egyptian men??

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I searched the very few posts she has made today and not one is an attack on Egy men.

I think High Voltage is in a flap about something [Frown]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HV caught his flap in the flapmaster, now for the flap of him, he can't unflap the damn thing.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amy Johnsons Manky Flappers
Member # 12646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amy Johnsons Manky Flappers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vanillabullshit, you have my respect my man!

--------------------
cock

Posts: 71 | From: Flapland | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
maybe why hes not replying [Frown] all flapped out [Frown]

--------------------

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High-Voltage:
MK,

I don't knew what's your problem is with egyptian men and I don't belive all your made up stories with them but really this is getting really boring .......

You are an intelligent egyptian women and i do like to read some of your posts but you need to stop attacking egyptian men every possible moment.

If you had a proplem with egyptian lover befor or he dumbed you for any reason, that doesn't mean that you have to attack them everytime you read some western women exposing her good relation with her egyptian boyfriend or when you read about egyptian guys interested in western women [Wink]

try to get over it and leave the egyptian men alone,they have enough problems already and they don't need you to add joy to their lifes [Razz]

Nobody is saying anything to you when you expose your ((happeness)) with your ((german)) husband .

What's your problem young man? If you don't like my posts don't read them!

And why are you so bugged by my "happiness" with my ((German)) husband?!! Feeling a bit insecure maybe?

I was indeed once "dumped" by a fool (although we didn't really have a relationship, just lots of flirting) who opted for a rich fugly fatso for her daddy's millions. She is so spoiled that she would order food every day and ended up getting and giving him and his children Hepatitis and spending her daddy's millions on hospitals.

I am very very happy I didn't end up with him. He's a money slave, and that is no good for me.

Join the adults' world and learn to handle some criticism. I look at your arguments on several discussions and I'm embarrassed for you!

I do not "need" to "stop" attacking Egyptian men. What I "need" is for some Egyptian men to stop being an embarrassment for their country. Same goes to some Egyptian women.

I was watching Egyptian TV the other day and the "moze3een" were discussing the new hype the swept Egypt off her feet, and that is how that almost every young Egyptian "man" is trying to get himself a foreign wife through Internet so he would be able to go abroad and live an easy life.

Care to tell me your opinion about this phenomenon?

Have a nice evening and try to think of something useful to talk about.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he's talking about her response to the foreign girl thread...and her advocating for a foreign man. [Wink]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=012299;p=1

OK, two things to know about MK:

1) she has a wickedly clever sense of humor.
2) she is highlighting aspects of Egyptian culture she'd like to see change.

You have to take her posts in full context - she was responding to an Egyptian man who said it was best to marry a *foreigner* girl. If he's going to stereotype, why can't MK stereotype as well to make her point clear?

P.S. MK, if I'm talking out of turn, just tell me to shut up. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tream Lefty:
I think he's talking about her response to the foreign girl thread...and her advocating for a foreign man. [Wink]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=012299;p=1

[Big Grin] I thought that was funny [Big Grin]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by Amy Johnsons Manky Flappers:
vanillabullshit, you have my respect my man!

Word [Smile]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow thanks everyone for your posts. I'm totally flapped off my feet!

See HV? There are actually people who have no tumor in their humor and understand that I mostly hit the ball back to some-one's court.

I criticise men and women alike, but I guess you notice some of my posts and not all of them because you're biased.

Thanks everyone for defending my point.

And Lefty, please don't shut up. You restore my faith in the human cerebrum!

Flaps up to you all.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

I noticed the heavy sarcasm, but No Voltage and a few others didn't cuz their circuitry is all flapped up.

Keep on Flappin to the beat.

--------------------

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are several men on this forum who sound like clones. They are small-minded, small outlook, small everything types who can't contain their resentment towards women. Their words may appear slightly different but what they say is pretty much the same. High-Doltage fits easily into this category. MK's words only shrink him further and he is unable to ''Take The Shame'' .

Thankfully, there are men on ES who are a welcome antidote to the dopes. VB is one, from what I have seen of his posts, so far. LOL @ ''No Voltage''. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wooow [Smile] what did i miss here?

guys.I was just expressing my feelings,seriously i do like MK and I see her really smart egyptian women but i have the right as Egyptian man to defend me fellow egyptians....

Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
There are several men on this forum who sound like clones. They are small-minded, small outlook, small everything types who can't contain their resentment towards women. Their words may appear slightly different but what they say is pretty much the same. High-Doltage fits easily into this category. MK's words only shrink him further and he is unable to ''Take The Shame'' .

Thankfully, there are men on ES who are a welcome antidote to the dopes. VB is one, from what I have seen of his posts, so far. LOL @ ''No Voltage''. [Big Grin]

you still mad at me [Wink] ? don't take it personal my dear [Wink]
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wooow [Smile] what did i miss here?

guys.I was just expressing my feelings,seriously i do like MK and I see her really smart egyptian women but i have the right as Egyptian man to defend me fellow egyptians....

Of course you do. But your post seemed to be attacking her personally, and not saying anything in the defense of men.

Things that make you go *hmmmmmm.*

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Nah, I could never be mad at a gnat. <swat> [Roll Eyes] Singing, ''Small people have no reason to live.''
[Big Grin]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nah, I could never be mad at a gnat. <swat> [Roll Eyes] Singing, ''Small people have no reason to live.''
[Big Grin]

OI !!! [Mad] now YOU picking on small people?? I tell you mrs SWYS small is beautiful matey. Anyone over 5' tall is a giant and needs to be felled! Diamonds are SMALL, small oranges are more juicy and all that

*mutter mutter mumble, small people indeed* [Mad]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Relax, Ayisha, I meant small [Big Grin] as in less than two inches!
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Relax, Ayisha, I meant small [Big Grin] as in less than two inches!

*humph* ok then, yeah that small is smaller than me, needs swatting [Big Grin]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
[Big Grin]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

Hi, I'm just under 6'1" [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:

you are a man, thats acceptable. I have to have a chest thats higher than mine to plonk my weary head on [Big Grin]
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

saywhatyoupee

you still peee a lot , gnat is your little brain baby , you have small brain like the assholes who are laughing with you [Big Grin]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
quote:
quote:

you are a man, thats acceptable. I have to have a chest thats higher than mine to plonk my weary head on [Big Grin]
Agreed [Smile]

Most of the women I've been with have been petite, it's fun being able to fling 'em around like little rag dolls.

*evil grin*

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Agreed [Smile]

Most of the women I've been with have been petite, it's fun being able to fling 'em around like little rag dolls.

*evil grin*

ok, but no handcuffs, i have a complex [Wink] [Big Grin]

*evil snigger*

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

saywhatyoupee

you still peee a lot , gnat is your little brain baby , you have small brain like the assholes who are laughing with you [Big Grin]

I have no clue what you are babbling on about, High-Doltage but then I never do. I am taking the proverbial out of you but you make it too easy. Try a little humour in your bile sometime...or would that choke you? Oh well...no loss there. [Cool]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:

*evil snigger*

Yer no fun!

Here I was looking forward to a fun e-game of good cop, pervy cop.

[Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

*evil snigger*

Yer no fun!

Here I was looking forward to a fun e-game of good cop, pervy cop.

[Big Grin]

[Frown] [Frown] damn
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
I have no clue what you are babbling on about, High-Doltage but then I never do. I am taking the proverbial out of you but you make it too easy. Try a little humour in your bile sometime...or would that choke you? Oh well...no loss there. [Cool]

You'll have to excuse No Voltage, he's currently undergoing gender re-assignment therapy, he's becoming a trans-sister.

AHAUHAUHAUHAUAHUAHAUHAUAHUAHAUHAUH

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
[Frown] [Frown] damn

Hey, I'm a reasonable guy.

Do you have your old school uniform?

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

You'll have to excuse No Voltage, he's currently undergoing gender re-assignment therapy, he's becoming a trans-sister.

LOL VB. You couldn't resistor that, could you? [Big Grin] [Razz]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
LOL VB. You couldn't resistor that, could you? [Big Grin] [Razz]

My capacitor for humor is limitless, specially with short-circuit, blow an e-fuse types.

[Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
[Frown] [Frown] damn

Hey, I'm a reasonable guy.

Do you have your old school uniform?

if i did i couldnt get in it now [Frown] [Frown]

how about a maids outfit? [Razz] oh master [Wink]

High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

just go **** your self [Razz]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ Wow, fa7amtoo!
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
i say! that chap short curcuit's language is a tad harsh [Eek!]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:

Maid's outfit is good! [Smile]

*growl*

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gotta jump on the bandwagon here, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions and from what I've seen MK doesn't say anything unless someone else says something first. From what I've seen of her she loves her country and people but has criticisms the same as we all do of our own country and people, it is natural, don't take it personally, if you're a good guy then you needed let her opinions affect you. right?
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
''Don't take it personally, if you're a good guy then you needed let her opinions affect you. right?''

Well summed up, Smuckers!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
gotta jump on the bandwagon here, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions and from what I've seen MK doesn't say anything unless someone else says something first. From what I've seen of her she loves her country and people but has criticisms the same as we all do of our own country and people, it is natural, don't take it personally, if you're a good guy then you needed let her opinions affect you. right?

Never mind Smuck. They all have flap-envy.

Goodnight.

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK is married to a german man? [Confused]
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
MK is married to a german man? [Confused]

no batters, i think its a German woman [Roll Eyes]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

I like your post [Smile]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

*growl*

It's here Aiysha [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

*growl*

ah there you are! [Big Grin] I got lost in another thread and laddered my stockings [Roll Eyes]

master, master, wake up master [Frown] [Frown]

no bloody stamina [Mad]

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

*growl*

ah there you are! [Big Grin] I got lost in another thread and laddered my stockings [Roll Eyes]

master, master, wake up master [Frown] [Frown]

no bloody stamina [Mad]

*Exits the kitchen* [Eek!]
I have had enough excitement this past week. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com