EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » MK ,,,,,,Pls stop attacking the Egyptian men (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: MK ,,,,,,Pls stop attacking the Egyptian men
medo1978
Member # 12721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for medo1978     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK THE MOST INTELLECTUAL you spelled intellectual the wrong way anyhow.

You must accept the truth about your situation that all Egyptians on this forum already know the facts about you....

1. No decent Egyptian family accepts their daughter to marry a foreigner.

2. Its a known fact all over Egypt only the sharmootas marry foreigners (bitches 4 translation)

3. You go against your religion to marry a foreigner who is not muslim, this is haram which also makes you a bitch.

4. Your hatred for Egyptian men is because you could not marry one from the upper class because your family is most likely low, so you took the foreigner for revenge against our system you hate.

5. Maybe you are pretty, this is all the foreinger man cares about, but you know the Egyptian man family will analyze your background to see if you are fit for their son, and if you family pedigree is low they won't accept you.

I feel sorry for everytime a girl like you walk down the streets of Egypt with the foreign husband all is pointing saying look at the prostitute. More likely think they were a former maid to the foreign man.

You put down the resort Egyptian men, but you know as a fact that thousands of bitches work in the resorts waiting to meet a foreign husband, and they feel angry for Egyptian men ignoring them to foreign women. I bet you were a receptionist or waitress when you met your husband, many German men come to the red sea and marry the egyptian sharmootas, its a fact for sure.

All Egyptians know this fact even if they are afraid to admit it to you on this website.

Posts: 3 | From: egypt | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another *newbie* with *facts* [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
medo1978
Member # 12721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for medo1978     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW 99% when Egyptian woman learns to speak the german language its to be in tourism, not to be a doctor. 99% our doctors only leanr the English language.

Egyptian girls like to pretend to be the ones they are not.

Posts: 3 | From: egypt | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by medo1978:
BTW 99% when Egyptian woman learns to speak the german language its to be in tourism, not to be a doctor. 99% our doctors only leanr the English language.

Egyptian girls like to pretend to be the ones they are not.

may have escaped your notice, as you're *new* here, but MK DOES speak English and very well too, she also speaks German and probably other languages too.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I think she knows about four languages.

And I know for a fact, personally, that she is a physician.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
medo1978
Member # 12721

Rate Member
errrr..I know she speaks English, don't get sarcastic.

You don't know anything for a fact. No doctor is on the internet 24 hours a day like her. No decent Egyptian girl uses her rough language in speaking vulgar words. Most Egyptian girls who are in the university to become doctors have classy backgrounds. This language is the language of street girls, resort types.

You don't get it, but most egyptians reading this get it, because you don't know our culture. 99% of the egyptians know the type of girl she is to marry a foreigner and to use the bad language she is of low family character.

Yes she can be a doctor on the internet it not a big deal in egypt to be a doctor, even a maid can make her son a doctor if he gets the high marks. Its a free education.

Her moral character is very low, she is a street hustler turned housewife I know her types. She wants the western world to accept her as being high standard but she is not. She can't walk down the street in Egypt with her husband without being called a whore, this is for sure.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You don't know anything for a fact.

Yes, I do. She's a family friend.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's spelt not spelled!!!

Nice to know that you think egyptian women that marry foreign men are sharmootas (I always thought that meant whore!)

I know plenty of upper class women that use vulgarity bit like the rest of the women world wide. That have married foreign husbands and the husbands have converted to Islam.

Doesn't it tend to be the Egyptian men that end up marrying the maid 'cos he gets her pregnant and he has to marry her???

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Medo how are you "ya baba". (I *so* miss Primak!)

Here take this massasa (lolly) and sit down and listen to auntie MK,

quote:

You must be kidding me! I never ever knew!
You mean all this time I was being taught the wrong info?

*tears*

ROFL

(Hey everyone who keeps getting confused between spelt and spelled, learnt and learned, etc.. it's the British vs. American English spelling. So, both are correct.)

quote:
You must accept the truth about your situation that all Egyptians on this forum already know the facts about you....

2. Its a known fact all over Egypt only the sharmootas marry foreigners (bitches 4 translation)

Sharmoota is not translated bitch BTW. [Smile]

I am so very happy with your contribution. I don't even need to criticise the mentality of Egyptian males. You're doing a great job making a total kamongol of yourself.

You now how many innocent Egyptian women you have insulted by your post? That makes you a proud Muslim for sure. Shater.

quote:
3. You go against your religion to marry a foreigner who is not muslim, this is haram which also makes you a bitch. [QUOTE]

Oh wow did God really say "Egyptian women cannot marry foreigners otherwise they are bitches"?

I missed that verse.

[QUOTE] 4. Your hatred for Egyptian men is because you could not marry one from the upper class because your family is most likely low, so you took the foreigner for revenge against our system you hate.

"Your system". Moahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!

Learn to make a queue and then talk!

quote:
5. Maybe you are pretty, this is all the foreinger man cares about, but you know the Egyptian man family will analyze your background to see if you are fit for their son, and if you family pedigree is low they won't accept you.
This paragraph is so dumb beyond reply.

quote:
I feel sorry for everytime a girl like you walk down the streets of Egypt with the foreign husband all is pointing saying look at the prostitute. More likely think they were a former maid to the foreign man.

I guess your likes think so. Only the low class hang out in the street and point out at strangers btw.

quote:
You put down the resort Egyptian men,
Oh God why didn't you say so from the start. You're one of them! I should have known from your name!

quote:
but you know as a fact that thousands of bitches work in the resorts waiting to meet a foreign husband
And what exactly are *you* doing there? [Wink]

quote:
and they feel angry for Egyptian men ignoring them to foreign women.
Mind you, I see it differently. I have a friend whom I actually first met when she was admitted to deliver her baby here in Holland. She's Egyptian married to a Dutchman. Before him, she was married to an Egyptian for a year, and was divorced a virgin with three broken ribs.

I wish "ALL"Egyptian males would ignore "ALL" Egyptian women and leave them to marry men who learnt how to respect their wives.

Yalla, dumb logic for dumber logic!

quote:
I bet you were a receptionist or waitress when you met your husband,
I hope you bet your life on this one. [Big Grin]

quote:
many German men come to the red sea and marry the egyptian sharmootas, its a fact for sure.
And I bet they are happily ever after. Eat your anal sphincters out.

quote:
All Egyptians know this fact even if they are afraid to admit it to you on this website.
What's with all the "all"s?!

I really wonder if your likes realize how embarrassing they are.

Ladies and gents, not all Egyptians are like that. I promise you there are ones who know the difference between a bitch and a ho.

I guess Santa was right..

Ho ho ho indeed!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

3. You go against your religion to marry a foreigner who is not muslim, this is haram which also makes you a bitch.

4. Your hatred for Egyptian men is because you could not marry one from the upper class because your family is most likely low, so you took the foreigner for revenge against our system you hate.

You put down the resort Egyptian men, but you know as a fact that thousands of bitches work in the resorts waiting to meet a foreign husband, and they feel angry for Egyptian men ignoring them to foreign women. I bet you were a receptionist or waitress when you met your husband, many German men come to the red sea and marry the egyptian sharmootas, its a fact for sure.

Family pedigree??

All egyptians??

What the flap are you talking about, and who made you a spokeswoman for "all egyptians" because you sure as hell didn't get anyone's vote here.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeez, talk about generalisations!
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 13 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Arent you a dummy? MK did a great job of quoting & replying to every sentence you made but really you are not worth it & should be ignored [Roll Eyes]

Someone who makes generalizations & thinks all women who are married to foreigners are *whores*...... With your flawed logic, I dont believe that it's only the Egy woman who are married to foreigners are *whores* it's *all* women [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
im British, married to a foreigner, hes Egyptian. AND hes from Luxor, so by this logic we are both sharmoota? [Confused]

ah well, we're happy [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

MK how does the word change if it refers to both of us? sharmteen?? [Wink]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a perfect example of a highly frustrated, angry male that completely missed the clue train.

Medo is the type of "man" that makes those disgusting kissing noises at every passing woman in the street.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
This is a perfect example of a highly frustrated, angry male that completely missed the clue train.

Medo is the type of "man" that makes those disgusting kissing noises at every passing woman in the street.

those that despise the foreign woman but desperately want one you mean?
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Those that despise *all* women and feel the need to compensate for their shredded masculinity by being overtly vulgar and blaming all the "sharameet" for their miserable station in life, rather than up & do something positive with themselves.

Hey, check it out, I changed my location [Big Grin]

--------------------

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

ROFL!

No it would be sharameet, but I like sharmteen better.

Stick to the latter.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
Those that despise *all* women and feel the need to compensate for their shredded masculinity by being overtly vulgar and blaming all the "sharameet" for their miserable station in life, rather than up & do something positive with themselves.

Hey, check it out, I changed my location [Big Grin]

sharameet!!! thanks VB, that means lots right? [Big Grin]

poor *little* medo [Frown]

LOVE the new location, how is Flapistan this time of the year? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

fannyflap
Member # 12723

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fannyflap         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vanillabullshit, i love Flapistan! How do you get there, do you flap there?
Posts: 8 | From: flapland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

ROFL!

No it would be sharameet, but I like sharmteen better.

Stick to the latter.

[Big Grin]

Thanks MK, I will use sharmteen just for me and hubby [Big Grin] the rest can be sharameet [Razz]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Thank you [Smile]

Flapistan is flaptastic this time of year!

Lots of tourists here in Flapistan, they all smell like Anchovies for some reason.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ [Big Grin]

Is that country close to The Flappines?

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes mk , i think it is , everything is flat chat today,
Its the new word of the year

everyones gone flappy mad

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
stop it now, its giving everyone flappitations!
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi Medo how are you "ya baba". (I *so* miss Primak!)

Here take this massasa (lolly) and sit down and listen to auntie MK,

quote:

You must be kidding me! I never ever knew!
You mean all this time I was being taught the wrong info?

*tears*

ROFL

(Hey everyone who keeps getting confused between spelt and spelled, learnt and learned, etc.. it's the British vs. American English spelling. So, both are correct.)

quote:

Sharmoota is not translated bitch BTW. [Smile]

I am so very happy with your contribution. I don't even need to criticise the mentality of Egyptian males. You're doing a great job making a total kamongol of yourself.

You now how many innocent Egyptian women you have insulted by your post? That makes you a proud Muslim for sure. Shater.

quote:
3. You go against your religion to marry a foreigner who is not muslim, this is haram which also makes you a bitch. [QUOTE]

Oh wow did God really say "Egyptian women cannot marry foreigners otherwise they are bitches"?

I missed that verse.

[QUOTE] 4. Your hatred for Egyptian men is because you could not marry one from the upper class because your family is most likely low, so you took the foreigner for revenge against our system you hate.

"Your system". Moahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!

Learn to make a queue and then talk!

quote:
This paragraph is so dumb beyond reply.

quote:

I guess your likes think so. Only the low class hang out in the street and point out at strangers btw.

quote:
You put down the resort Egyptian men,
Oh God why didn't you say so from the start. You're one of them! I should have known from your name!

quote:
but you know as a fact that thousands of bitches work in the resorts waiting to meet a foreign husband
And what exactly are *you* doing there? [Wink]

quote:
and they feel angry for Egyptian men ignoring them to foreign women.
Mind you, I see it differently. I have a friend whom I actually first met when she was admitted to deliver her baby here in Holland. She's Egyptian married to a Dutchman. Before him, she was married to an Egyptian for a year, and was divorced a virgin with three broken ribs.

I wish "ALL"Egyptian males would ignore "ALL" Egyptian women and leave them to marry men who learnt how to respect their wives.

Yalla, dumb logic for dumber logic!

quote:
I bet you were a receptionist or waitress when you met your husband,
I hope you bet your life on this one. [Big Grin]

quote:
many German men come to the red sea and marry the egyptian sharmootas, its a fact for sure.
And I bet they are happily ever after. Eat your anal sphincters out.

quote:
What's with all the "all"s?!

I really wonder if your likes realize how embarrassing they are.

Ladies and gents, not all Egyptians are like that. I promise you there are ones who know the difference between a bitch and a ho.

I guess Santa was right..

Ho ho ho indeed!!

God ..some one help me I can not stop laughing .... *Heck up*
MK I know that your married ..so am I ...I'm an Egyptian .... (on my knees) Marry me [Wink] ...or attack me .... [Big Grin]

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
MK, get yer coat girl, you've pulled [Wink] [Wink]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
errrr..I know she speaks English, don't get sarcastic.

You don't know anything for a fact. No doctor is on the internet 24 hours a day like her. No decent Egyptian girl uses her rough language in speaking vulgar words. Most Egyptian girls who are in the university to become doctors have classy backgrounds. This language is the language of street girls, resort types.

You don't get it, but most egyptians reading this get it, because you don't know our culture. 99% of the egyptians know the type of girl she is to marry a foreigner and to use the bad language she is of low family character.

Yes she can be a doctor on the internet it not a big deal in egypt to be a doctor, even a maid can make her son a doctor if he gets the high marks. Its a free education.

Her moral character is very low, she is a street hustler turned housewife I know her types. She wants the western world to accept her as being high standard but she is not. She can't walk down the street in Egypt with her husband without being called a whore, this is for sure.

well I guess in judging from your language we know what kind of low life you are, too. I guess in walking down the street in egypt people would refer to you as Charmoot? Or am I mistaken, does your insane logic only apply to women or is there some sort of double standard? One standard will do just fine [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Oh wait I forgot about this one..

Read this:

quote:
Originally posted by medo1978: Most Egyptian girls who are in the university to become doctors have classy backgrounds.
And then read this:

quote:
it not a big deal in egypt to be a doctor, even a maid can make her son a doctor if he gets the high marks. Its a free education.
So which way is it?!

quote:
Her moral character is very low, she is a street hustler turned housewife I know her types. She wants the western world to accept her as being high standard but she is not.
You tough one you!

"Moral character" and "street hustler"!

Guys, this dude is very interlectual I'm telling yah.

quote:
decent Egyptian girl uses her rough language in speaking vulgar words. You don't get it, but most egyptians reading this get it, because you don't know our culture. 99% of the egyptians know the type of girl she is to marry a foreigner and to use the bad language she is of low family character.

I ain't no low class ya wad. Tsik tsik.. Tttttukk (on a chewing gum)

I should pop yo ass fo what you jus say, but omelette dis one slide.

Lulululululuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

GOSHH

it dosent make a sense...
I don’t know why most Egyptians think that most foreigners (westerns)are (have to be )Christian? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Your grasp of the English language is not as wonderful as you think it is. It is pretty evident you do not know how to recognize irony or humor when it is clearly in front of your face. "MK The Most Interlectual" was using humor or sarcasm, I am not sure which, to make a point. Get a life and don't worry about what she does on this forum! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *tigerman*:
MK I know that your married ..so am I ...I'm an Egyptian .... (on my knees) Marry me [Wink] ...or attack me .... [Big Grin]

Eeh dah! I've just missed on a marriage proposal from Tigerman!! Sorry for replying so late!

"Finally" an Egyptian proposing to me. [Razz]

I guess only real men take me for what I am. Men who have no "issues".

Thank you so much, you are really kind, Tigerman.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Everybody on this thread, except the mentally challenged two little boys, has been so kind to me. Thank you so much guys.

Now could someone please pick a new fight? I'm dying here.

Sono's flap-fights are boring. We need a different kind of bloodshed.

Any suggestions?

Ethnic Cleansing maybe?

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Hey let me start:

Hey "Medo" [Big Grin] , I'm very kilassy and interlectual.

I read Shikzibeer.

Here, let me quote him for yah:

Hamlet: thous mother suckith

Saxo Grammaticus: I shall strike thy rectum

Oh I guess that wasn't too funny. Better go back to bed before a fist comes out of the monitor and punches me in the face.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by *tigerman*:

Eeh dah! I've just missed on a marriage proposal from Tigerman!! Sorry for replying so late!

"Finally" an Egyptian proposing to me. [Razz]

I guess only real men take me for what I am. Men who have no "issues".

Thank you so much, you are really kind, Tigerman.

I DID tell ya, MK [Roll Eyes] you seriously missed out there [Frown]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com