EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Okay who's still alive?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Okay who's still alive?
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's so quiet in here that I have to ask if anyone of you has died in last night's storm that swept over Europe.

Please let us know if you're dead.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am still alive though i don't live in Europe. but we had snow last night and supposedly [Eek!] today
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha reporting all ok this end. [Big Grin] few dead wheely bins and trees but my roof stayed on, alhamdulillah!!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL still here but still buried in work. Could have done without the office roof leaking on my head yesterday. The wind was driving the rain up under the cowling.

Nice to see some sunshine today [Smile]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, I'm here too - windswept, but fortunately no trees fell on this truck...

I disagree about the sunshine, Penny - I'd love to see some snow! Enough to get snowed in for a whole week would just about keep me happy [Wink]

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm alive too..... dont have any fencing left, but lots of firewood instead. And a few lost dustbins in my garden.... not sure who they belong to!
And who the hell put out the washing on the line yesterday? Its all hanging on a tree right outside my office window!

Ayisha! Good to see the surveyor was wrong! lol

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get_over_it ill give you some of our snow [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
I'm alive too..... dont have any fencing left, but lots of firewood instead. And a few lost dustbins in my garden.... not sure who they belong to!
And who the hell put out the washing on the line yesterday? Its all hanging on a tree right outside my office window!

Ayisha! Good to see the surveyor was wrong! lol

hey bring the firewood, I have an open fire [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got my roof fixed, and someone seeing to the chimney next week.

One happy boy at home cos the school's roof has blown off!

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my tumble dryer lost heat [Frown] [Mad]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
One happy boy at home cos the school's roof has blown off!

My little girl very happy as well because turned up to school today but was told to go home because there is no heating. A friend from North Wales has emailed me to tell me that they have been without electric since 11.00 am yesterday!
I don't appear to have any damage to my house but I am tucked in the corner of a cul-de-sac so probably sheltered form the other houses!

This is Miss Sharm reporting from her living room here in dull, cold Crewe in the North West of England to let other es users know that I am alive and well [Big Grin]

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im also still on the planet, but thought i wouldnt make it,
I had to go out to deliver post in it and i was hell, i was terrified,
I really wished i was on the south west coast of Ireland, that would have been magical in that storm, oh i miss the storms there to much

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm livin.

Hey YR..how are ya lady?

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pinching myself*...Oooouch! Yup, still kicking... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey MM
im missing you
where have you been, long time no see
hope you are doing well

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com