EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Dumb Things We Do (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dumb Things We Do
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
quote:
Laura go take your Geritol.

Josette, go take your penicillin.
Good one granny! How about I come take your husband [Wink] I'm sure it would be dreadfully easy!
Kossette? keep your thighs together [Razz]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kossette? hmmm CAT [Big Grin]
more like Toilette

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Good one granny! How about I come take your husband [Wink] I'm sure it would be dreadfully easy!
I dont think so...

Laura:
cook
work
is faithfull
is respectfull
do housework
dont complain about her husband all the time

Josette:
unfaithfull
cant and wont cook
cant and wont do housework
dont work
complain about her man ALL THE TIME
is disrespectfull
But im sure your pretty good at the sex stuff.....Not enough to build a relationsship on.

Josette you really need to grow up and start taking responsibility for your life and your actions.

Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
more like Toilette

hehehehe....... you can play with the letters & produce something funny [Big Grin]

Kossette
Toilette
Shitette
dumbette
Bimboette
bitchette
whorette
airheatte
trashette
ziftette
hablette
sharmotette

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mrs Tibe.

but wasn't really necessary, because my husband takes out the trash, he doesn't play with it. [Wink]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Tibe:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dont think so...

Laura:
cook
work
is faithfull
is respectfull
do housework

Josette:
unfaithfull
cant and wont cook
dont work
is disrespectfull
But im sure your pretty good at the sex stuff.....Not enough to build a relationsship on.

Josette you really need to grow up and start taking responsibility for your life and your actions.

Cry me a river, and aren't you 50 and your "husband" is 18? You old women have no shame.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dont think so...

Laura:
cook
work
is faithfull
is respectfull
do housework

Josette:
unfaithfull
cant and wont cook
dont work
is disrespectfull

Cry me a river, and aren't you 50 and your "husband" is 18? You old women have no shame.
josette i think you might have tibe mixed up with me, my hubby is 18 and im 86 [Big Grin] and no he wouldnt touch you with someone elses d*** [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
quote:
more like Toilette

hehehehe....... you can play with the letters & produce something funny [Big Grin]

Kossette
Toilette
Shitette
dumbette
Bimboette
bitchette
whorette
airheatte
trashette
ziftette
hablette
sharmotette

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
more like Toilette

Kossette
Toilette
Shitette
dumbette
Bimboette
bitchette
whorette
airheatte
trashette
ziftette
hablette
sharmotette

Am I supposed to be insulted??? [Big Grin] How corny.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks Mrs Tibe.

but wasn't really necessary, because my husband takes out the trash, he doesn't play with it. [Wink]

That as the funniest line I have ever seen. ILMAO
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dont think so...

Laura:
cook
work
is faithfull
is respectfull
do housework

Josette:
unfaithfull
cant and wont cook
dont work
is disrespectfull

josette i think you might have tibe mixed up with me, my hubby is 18 and im 86 [Big Grin] and no he wouldnt touch you with someone elses d*** [Big Grin]
Oooh you old desperados are proud to pay for your men. I guess whatever floats your boat.Let me know how that turns out in say 5 years, oh wait, you're so old you'll either be dead(we can only hope) or I'm sure your Egyptian gigolo will have taken you to the cleaners by then. You silly foolish old bats!
Laura
Member # 879

Careful Toilette, one day that camels gonna spit in your face, then who will look foolish?
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dont think so...

Laura:
cook
work
is faithfull
is respectfull
do housework

Josette:
unfaithfull
cant and wont cook
dont work
is disrespectfull

Sorry to disapoint you but im only on my way to 28 and my lovely husband has just turn 35. And I garantee you that he wouldnt put up with your manners in 2 minutes.

I have a theory about your situation: You have brought a few thoundsand pounds with you to Egypt - maybe around 20.000 EGP - and when they are spent or "stolen" by your boyfriend and his family - your out of their life before you can say ES. A normal egyptian guy or his family would not like you at all.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Oooh you old desperados are proud to pay for your men. I guess whatever floats your boat.Let me know how that turns out in say 5 years, oh wait, you're so old you'll either be dead(we can only hope) or I'm sure your Egyptian gigolo will have taken you to the cleaners by then. You silly foolish old bats! [/QB]

Are you sure you're not Sono? [Eek!]
Laura
Member # 879

You know CAT, could be! Sono was banned and now all of a sudden we have Toilette online all night and day.
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dont think so...

Laura:
cook
work
is faithfull
is respectfull
do housework

Josette:
unfaithfull
cant and wont cook
dont work
is disrespectfull

Oooh you old desperados are proud to pay for your men. I guess whatever floats your boat.Let me know how that turns out in say 5 years, oh wait, you're so old you'll either be dead(we can only hope) or I'm sure your Egyptian gigolo will have taken you to the cleaners by then. You silly foolish old bats!
And your so immature and blue eyed that you dont see that we are joking when we say the age stuff. Laura's husband is actually a bit older that she is, and ayisha and her husband are the same age. We constantly make fun of the gigolo -sugarmama thing because we know it dont apply to our relationships. But irony is very hard for children to understand.
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dont think so...

Laura:
cook
work
is faithfull
is respectfull
do housework

Josette:
unfaithfull
cant and wont cook
dont work
is disrespectfull

Sorry to disapoint you but im only on my way to 28 and my lovely husband has just turn 35. And I garantee you that he wouldnt put up with your manners in 2 minutes.

I have a theory about your situation: You have brought a few thoundsand pounds with you to Egypt - maybe around 20.000 EGP - and when they are spent or "stolen" by your boyfriend and his family - your out of their life before you can say ES. A normal egyptian guy or his family would not like you at all.

Aren't you a divorcee with kids? What Egyptian family wants that baggage?I think you better worry about your ownself and not what I do you sharmoota.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dont think so...

Laura:
cook
work
is faithfull
is respectfull
do housework

Josette:
unfaithfull
cant and wont cook
dont work
is disrespectfull

I say dear girl, my husband is a respectable man and certainly not a gigolo!! He supports me, especially when my hip replacements give out [Frown] Just let me get my walking frame out and I will slap your face!
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dont think so...

Laura:
cook
work
is faithfull
is respectfull
do housework

Josette:
unfaithfull
cant and wont cook
dont work
is disrespectfull

Aren't you a divorcee with kids? What Egyptian family wants that baggage?I think you better worry about your ownself and not what I do you sharmoota.
Yes Im divorced with kids but kids are always welcomed into an egyptian family - if its a good family.
A sharmoota is a girl who fxcks a guy she just met on a plane and then go howme an fcks her fiance afterwards.........

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653 posted 30 December, 2006 10:49 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Josette

My husband is not near to be what they descreibes and MK played a real cruel trick on me once because his German ex wife was posting inhere too. She made up a profile of a swiss girl and claimed to have been togther with him when I know 110 % he was home in Aswan with his mom who was sick. Be carefull what personel details you give the about you and him.

Where did you to meet??

Take care

Tibe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
enough with the lazy quoting... no one should have to scroll so much to watch a fight!
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
You know CAT, could be! Sono was banned and now all of a sudden we have Toilette online all night and day.

Laura, all we can do is just flush her away [Big Grin]
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
quote:
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653 posted 30 December, 2006 10:49 AM
Hi Josette

My husband is not near to be what they descreibes and MK played a real cruel trick on me once because his German ex wife was posting inhere too. She made up a profile of a swiss girl and claimed to have been togther with him when I know 110 % he was home in Aswan with his mom who was sick. Be carefull what personel details you give the about you and him.

Where did you to meet??

Take care

Tibe

Thats the truth and everybody knows that- so where is your point???????
Should we track down you guy and hand him some of the stuff you write inhere - is that what you want us to do or what???? Your hopeless and sooo immature.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

A sharmoota is a girl who fxcks a guy she just met on a plane and then go howme an fcks her fiance afterwards.........

I have to agree with you that that's the right definition of a sharmoota [Cool]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Al capones guns dont argue, chucka chucka da da da la la la, dont call me scareface, my name is capone, c a p o n e, al capone

ooopss sorry was having a dance and a sing song on my commode [Big Grin] this is fun [Big Grin]

am i going senile? [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

We didn't just meet. We were together 6 hours on that flight. [Roll Eyes]
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
quote:
Al capones guns dont argue, chucka chucka da da da la la la, dont call me scareface, my name is capone, c a p o n e, al capone

ooopss sorry was having a dance and a sing song on my commode [Big Grin] this is fun [Big Grin]

am i going senile? [Frown]

Granny its time for your nap - this is all the excitement you can handle for 1 day [Big Grin]
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Does that mean you fcks everybody you spent more than 6 hours with???? That still consider CHEAP not only in the eyes of an egyptian......
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
i think you're right tibe [Frown] can't handle this at my age [Frown]

--------------------

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sono was banned

do you mean "sonomod" the user name, or sono herself? she hasnt been banned *recently* if thats what you mean.
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Mme Godiva is no longer a member according to search function

--------------------

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
quote:

ita Mme. Godiva (dot)
Laura
Member # 879

quote:
Originally posted by Mrs C:
quote:

ita Mme. Godiva (dot)
She's banned too lol
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
what? am i in a parallel universe or are you trippin?

its

Mme. Godiva
Mme[dot][space]Godiva

she's not been banned.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
now that is wierd. I tried all variations and its not normally THAT specific! Like if you search *mrs* you get all the ones with mrs, MRS Mrs, etc, but you're right, if you search Mme. Godiva there she is, oh im so glad, i was gonna miss her [Frown]

--------------------

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
it doesnt matter about upper or lower case, but dots and spaces count [Wink]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:
quote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL funny [Big Grin] ...... RRRRight [Roll Eyes]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
6 hours?? I thought it was a Paris - Cairo flight? thats not 6 hours anyway [Big Grin]

--------------------

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, but she'll be counting check in time, and baggage collection! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

quote:
Originally posted by soozi:
Ah, but she'll be counting check in time, and baggage collection! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

am sure she carries ALOT of baggage around with her. [Wink]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by soozi:

ah of course [Wink] plenty of time to get to know someone well enough to jump into bed with them [Big Grin]

'our eyes met at check-in, over the long flight (4.5 hours) we talked about all kinds of things and by the time we got to baggage collection I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life (ok one night) with him' [Wink]

could have joined the Mile High club instead and still met fiance at airport, he was waiting there with sick father after all [Big Grin]

magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's the popcorn?? and Laura your replies have me cracken up..
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kolena 3arfeeen en al bent dee SHARMOOTA... betheb ttklem zay sono
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe

I never dreamed my dumb thread could be so good. or dumb [Wink]

It was getting boring in here, but........

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com