EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The Matria housewife murder unraveled

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Matria housewife murder unraveled
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Matria housewife murder unraveled

By Ahmed Maged
First Published: February 8, 2007

CAIRO: A 19-year-old man has confessed to killing a 56-year-old housewife from Mataria after making love to her, the press reported.

He had purportedly been ridden with guilt for engaging in an illicit sexual tryst with her.

Mohanad Ahmed Ibrahim, a budding singer from Al Marg, fell into a police trap a day after his victim Hosnia Ibrahim Al Sayed was found stabbed in the neck in her flat.

Hosnia’s nephew found her lying in a pool of blood when he went to her apartment when she didn’t answer his phone calls.

He told police that her gold jewelry and cell phone were missing but that there were no signs of a break-in; evidence that the killer was not a thief.

Upon examining the victim’s PC, police tracked down Ibrahim whom she got to know through the Internet.

Hosnia had been living alone for the past five months after her husband, a businessman, traveled to Libya for work.

The murderer admitted that after getting to know her online, he would visit her many times at her flat.

He added that she treated him like a son but that she complained that her third husband of 15 years left her because she couldn’t have children.

He said the night of the murder she had invited him to a fish meal. After they finished eating she went to her room, came out naked and seduced him.

He felt guilty after making love to her, so he took the kitchen knife, stabbed her twice while she was sleeping and fled the scene with her jewelry.

http://www.dailystaregypt.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=5500

I must say I like the author of this article (Ahmed Maged); it seems he's into the same sensational crime news just like I am. I should meet up with him one day....... [Big Grin] [Cool]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Razz]
Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He added that she treated him like a son but that she complained that her third husband of 15 years left her because she couldn’t have children.
[Eek!] [Confused] [Frown]

Momma's do NOT treat their sons like that!

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"He told police that her gold jewelry and cell phone were missing but that there were no signs of a break-in; evidence that the killer was not a thief."

Errr, and stealing someone's valuables makes you a what?

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, there is a flaw in the article but its meant that he was not a 'random thief', no signs of forced entry, that she let someone in the house she knew..... hm she knew 'very well'.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you just love this **** tiger. I bet you fancy being wild in a cave with ben laden and saddam for one night.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah360
Member # 12925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah360   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
The Matria housewife murder unraveled

By Ahmed Maged
First Published: February 8, 2007

CAIRO: A 19-year-old man has confessed to killing a 56-year-old housewife from Mataria after making love to her, the press reported.

He had purportedly been ridden with guilt for engaging in an illicit sexual tryst with her.

Mohanad Ahmed Ibrahim, a budding singer from Al Marg, fell into a police trap a day after his victim Hosnia Ibrahim Al Sayed was found stabbed in the neck in her flat.

Hosnia’s nephew found her lying in a pool of blood when he went to her apartment when she didn’t answer his phone calls.

He told police that her gold jewelry and cell phone were missing but that there were no signs of a break-in; evidence that the killer was not a thief.

Upon examining the victim’s PC, police tracked down Ibrahim whom she got to know through the Internet.

Hosnia had been living alone for the past five months after her husband, a businessman, traveled to Libya for work.

The murderer admitted that after getting to know her online, he would visit her many times at her flat.

He said the night of the murder she had invited him to a fish meal. After they finished eating she went to her room, came out naked and seduced him.

He felt guilty after making love to her, so he took the kitchen knife, stabbed her twice while she was sleeping and fled the scene with her jewelry.

http://www.dailystaregypt.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=5500

I must say I like the author of this article (Ahmed Maged); it seems he's into the same sensational crime news just like I am. I should meet up with him one day....... [Big Grin] [Cool]

Guilty?
Do you really take someone's jewelery because you feel guilty?
I don't think so.

Posts: 34 | From: Columbus,Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah360
Member # 12925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah360   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guilty?
Do you really take someone's jewelery because you feel guilty?
I don't think so.

Posts: 34 | From: Columbus,Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lesson learned, dont have sex with an Egyptian man [Razz]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com