EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » cairo meeting (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: cairo meeting
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is still on , tomorrow night at deals mohandseen 8 pm
who is coming so far ?

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it should be, satan didn't post any new changes. Have fun! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool wish you were here tiger

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am coming a little later and who knows maybe there will be another meeting in June. But actually my time is very very limited in Cairo.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys who is coming tomorrow !!!!

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am coming ,who is coming else ?
Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:

Guess no one is coming after this announcement Mr. Lombardo47 !!!
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any pretty gals going to that meeting ?

Just a question, innocent wallahi [Big Grin]

Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

That's what i am trying to figure out Korvin
and i am innocent wallahi as well , but it wont be nice if there were like 20 guys sitting in a bar , people might think that ES is a gay forum and we might get arrested like what happened 5 5 years ago [Smile]
and its gonna be a scandal lol

--------------------

Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

So where did the ladies go !!!

--------------------

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wots ur problem Yanal?
Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

It's not my problem , it's yours.

People here (especially women), after what you did to Miss sharm and all the things that you said and done , don't like you.
I guess no one will come if you are coming.

Its the truth and truth always hurt.

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
It is not u ,who will say come or not .
And you dunno anything so fck off

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey lombarado .. dont destroy mr yanal plans to have some ladies in this meeting .. coz he looks very intersted to have some .. [Big Grin]
Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
I think u r right ramsses
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
I think u r right ramsses
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
intersting why Mr.anal didnt send private PMs to the ladies he think they can come .. instead of making public invitation and then refuse males participation ? or the public invitation is to make him look innocent ? [Wink]
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
ops ... yanal not anal .. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] i dont know why i always mistake this
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:
It's not my problem , it's yours.

People here (especially women), after what you did to Miss sharm and all the things that you said and done , don't like you.
I guess no one will come if you are coming.

Its the truth and truth always hurt.

What do you mean this isn't a gay forum?!?! I totally thought Ramesses and Lombardo were a couple! Damn, I'm so confused! [Confused]
Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] me and lombarado are just friends .. we both males .. but it looks like MR.anal has problem with males .. may be males let him feel pain .. so he is looking for females only ..
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you say so. [Wink] But, I'm still not convinced.
Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
not convinced of what ?
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Your'e not a couple. We have done the lesbian thing around here, now, it's time for the boys to come out!
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] i dont know why u get that feeling that we are couple ? may be coz i mistake the name of Mr. anal so u think we gays ? [Big Grin] it was only the slip of the fingers on the keyboard .. i have problem with the letter Y on my keyboard .. so i think Mr. anal must pay for my new keyboard to not see me mistake his name again [Big Grin]
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

I'm just giving you a hard time you know! [Wink] [Razz]
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

But, the "anal" thing is a little bit gay. You must know that.
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh to be a fly on the wall of this meeting.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
quote:
i know .. but dont tell me that .. tell it to Mr. anal coz he choose this name not me .. i just mistake it [Big Grin]
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

P.S. Ramesses...kinda gay too. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Okay, I'm done with the whole gay thing.

Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah,the meeting is still on tonight.

There are women going but they are not available as are either married or have partners.

Please note this meeting is not for dating purposes.

We are meeting to make new friends,chat,have fun and some possibly sing!!!

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Morning Satan ,

I have an engagement party tonight , but i will try to show up afterwards ,

I don't feel like coming and meeting some nasty guys ! if you know what i mean and i am not looking for a date neither , god knows how i really feel about most of the members in here ,

I just wanna meet up with decent people otherwise this meeting will be a disaster .
there are lot of guys who came here just for dating and sex and i don't want to end up hanging out with them:)

I just cant get along with guys their first concern is sex ! its gonna be so boring; Maybe when i make it to the UK next month i can get to meet the British side of ES in London, we have to set another meeting in London next month thou [Smile]
cheers

--------------------

Gaza
Member # 9121

Egyptians are abusing everything in Egypt traffic , education , sports , freedom ,tourism , ... and finally Egypt-Search !!

Poor Egypt [Frown]

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Morning Satan ,

I have an engagement party tonight , but i will try to show up afterwards ,

I don't feel like coming and meeting some nasty guys ! if you know what i mean and i am not looking for a date neither , god knows how i really feel about most of the members in here ,

I just wanna meet up with decent people otherwise this meeting will be a disaster .
there are lot of guys who came here just for dating and sex and i don't want to end up hanging out with them:)

I just cant get along with guys their first concern is sex ! its gonna be so boring; Maybe when i make it to the UK next month i can get to meet the British side of ES in London, we have to set another meeting in London next month thou [Smile]
cheers

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
By the way ,Ramesses is a very good guy really a brave man,Keep it up ramesses .
I just have a question ,and i dunno its answer.
There is an equation ,pls any body solve it for me

Y+ ANAL = ????
Thanks for your help

Gaza
Member # 9121

quote:
By the way ,Ramesses is a very good guy really a brave man,Keep it up ramesses .
I just have a question ,and i dunno its answer.
There is an equation ,pls any body solve it for me

Y+ ANAL = ????
Thanks for your help

I know why you are so mad at me 'cause i just told you the truth that you are not welcome in here after what you have said and done to Miss Sharm but guess what , its the TRUTH believe it or not .

No respectable woman can ever trust you or even talk to you.

And i think that this guy who is looking for "a foreign" lol female to hook up with is walking down the same road with the same focus with the same direction.

The TRUTH always Hurts , We Don't Want People Like You Here Lombardo

p.s. how old are !! you sound like a 12 years old kid !!!! are you a retard !!!

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
No Yanal am not 12 am 11 .
By the way Yanal ,i have freidns here from ES more than you and we meet and they r good friends 2 .So i dont care about about wot u r saying .
And alot of people want me here .

Yanal my friend ,dont get pissed habiby
Dont worry you will get a girl soon .And i promise you that i will be standing infront of deals tonight beating every man who will enter ,except you habiby !
You will be the only man there so you can have more chances to flirt.
take care [Wink]

Gaza
Member # 9121

whatever !!

--------------------

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
how old are you anal ?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Okay, I am worried now..... Did Lombardo really make it to the meeting??? And did he beat up every man trying to enter Deals or did he and Yanal became best buddies throughout the evening? Who else came? What kind of stories are we going to hear? I wonder what they are going to chat about and what songs they might going to sing? All the details, please! I am looking forward to tomorrow's responses..... stay tuned! [Wink]
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Just came home 10 min ago its 6 24 am Cairo local time [Smile]
unfortunately i couldn't make it.
maybe i will see u guys in London [Smile]

--------------------

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just came home 10 min ago its 6 24 am Cairo local time [Smile]
unfortunately i couldn't make it.
maybe i will see u guys in London [Smile]

Of course you couldnt make it [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ [Wink]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hello, anyone awake yet who joined the meeting last night?

I need some news...... hopefully good ones! [Smile]

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Exactly, that is why I didn't want to come because I do not want to see this guy ever again in my life.
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramesses:
quote:
i know .. but dont tell me that .. tell it to Mr. anal coz he choose this name not me .. i just mistake it [Big Grin]
Ramesses, I think that you need to think before you write such comments about someone's username. If you had read previous threads you will see that he has choosen this name in memory of a dear friend of his "Yanal" that died 7 years ago [Frown] so you are disrespecting him and his family by these comments.
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ramesses:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] me and lombarado are just friends .. we both males .. but it looks like MR.anal has problem with males .. may be males let him feel pain .. so he is looking for females only ..

Ramesses, I suggest you choose your friends more carefully unless you have the same motive as Lombardo to use foreign women. Have you not read previous threads that have involved me and Lombardo? If you haven't then I suggest you do and then maybe you will understand why some people on here do not like him, then you can make your own decisions about the situation.
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Hello, anyone awake yet who joined the meeting last night?

I need some news...... hopefully good ones! [Smile]

I am sure we will hear good news [Smile] maybe they haven't gone to bed yet Tigerlily and they are all still together talking about life and the escapades of es [Big Grin] well there is a lot to talk about I am sure.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com