EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » cairo meeting (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: cairo meeting
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
Oh to be a fly on the wall of this meeting.

I would hate to be at this meeting...
it could get ugly if Yanal and Ramesses show up and confront each other....well then again, it might be a good bet.
Ok, I'm putting 300 LE on Ramesses, any takers?

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
quote:
Originally posted by Ramesses:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] me and lombarado are just friends .. we both males .. but it looks like MR.anal has problem with males .. may be males let him feel pain .. so he is looking for females only ..

Ramesses, I suggest you choose your friends more carefully unless you have the same motive as Lombardo to use foreign women. Have you not read previous threads that have involved me and Lombardo? If you haven't then I suggest you do and then maybe you will understand why some people on here do not like him, then you can make your own decisions about the situation.
ohhh please, nobody here are really friends unless they meet up and really forge a friendship. It's a message board not a cotillion party, you just don't like Lombardo but that doesn't mean everybody has to not like him, too. [Roll Eyes]
(by the way I don't like or dislike him, since I really don't know much about him). [Wink] and this is nothing against you Miss. sharm, you seem like a sweet lady, I'm just trying to keep things light in this thread, people get so serious.

So did ANYone go to the meeting? [Confused]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There were a few at the meeting,
Myself, momen, yorkshire and .., satanmademedoit and another, lombardo and friend, egyptiansharm, zeina, a few others not from site.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

so what was everyone from Es like MH ?? [Big Grin]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no words to describe..

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
no words to describe..

ohhhh comeon give us SOMETHING !! [Big Grin]
Mirta
Member # 12422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mirta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Sharm,u defenitely have some problems with Mr.Lombardino! [Big Grin]
I agree with Smuckers,if u don like him,doesnt mean everybody has to not like him,too.though am positive u like him,coz u still give him so much attention,ok thats not my business,i don care.
so how was the meetin? personaly id never go there.

Posts: 65 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,you should have all been there!

Next is being planned for Alex.

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Helloo Everyone,
First of all ,i just want to thank Mirta and with a name like smukers.
About the meeting ,yes i was there .I met Mysticheart her husband momen ( they are very nice couple )am happy for u guys
satanmademedoit,nice talking to you
Yorkshire ,what a lovely lady .Very kind ,really she is awesome .And other people who r great 2 .
Every 1 there was really nice .
I am happy that i met you guys lastnight.
I really enjoyed it.

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I would liked to have attended but I'm way too pregnant....
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ramesses, I suggest you choose your friends more carefully unless you have the same motive as Lombardo to use foreign women. Have you not read previous threads that have involved me and Lombardo? If you haven't then I suggest you do and then maybe you will understand why some people on here do not like him, then you can make your own decisions about the situation.
miss sharm .. with all my respect to you .. what was between you and lombarado is something individual .. altough i dont know what happened between you and him but in every person there is some good sides and bad sides .. if u see something bad from lombarado this doesnt mean that he is absolute evil .. i see him nice person .. and relation between man and man is totally different than between man and woman ..
about this anal .. if u could notice .. he start attacking me for no reason .. i never start attacking any body in my life .. i respect all .. but when u see some body attacking you every time .. u should take some action ..

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it could get ugly if Yanal and Ramesses show up and confront each other....well then again, it might be a good bet.

come on smuckers ... who confront who ? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
if i was there and this loser show up [Big Grin] i promise you every member in ES will miss him for long time .. and all members will have to buy some flowers and go visit him ... i guess he is not that much crazy to put himself in confrontation with me

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's exactly why i pity you , you are more like an animal than a human being MR. BORAT.

Only sex and violence are what your primitive retarded mind can handle !!

Get a life pathetic loser.

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:
That's exactly why i pity you , you are more like an animal than a human being MR. BORAT.

Only sex and violence are what your primitive retarded mind can handle !!

Get a life pathetic loser.

This is so PMSy!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
Oh to be a fly on the wall of this meeting.

Smuckers I'm going have to lay down a 20 spot on my man Ramesses.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you my best friend Ramesses ,i wish you were there last night.But am sure there will be another meeting soon.
Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
come on anal lets see what u can do in real .. coz just hiding behind ur keyboard like rat dont show ur manhood ...
or u can only throw bad words from ur ugly mouth ?
i have a good suggestion .. why we dont set a date now .. for meeting between me and you .. and all who want see that meeting ..
lombarado will decide tha place and the time and let us all see ur manhood .. if u have such a thing ..
ok .. i know u will not show up even if we set the date and the place .. so lets make voting for this meeting ..

who want such a meeting to take place .. just say YES ...

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No pics from the Meet-Up???
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Yes another meeting will be great Ramesses but to beat Anal will be disgusting .We all know that you will beat him with one finger .So better not 2 talk about him...Who is he to talk about him.
We can have another meeting just to have fun ,meet new people ,talk and chat and have fun.
He didnt come lastnight ,,i went there ,people told me dont beat him if anal comes.Am sure he was afraid.And you are a gentleman Ramesses.So we would be glad just to meet you and meet nice people like you .

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
hey ppl .. why no votes .. u are that much afraid on anal ?
ok ok .. rules are changed .. it is mr. anal against my younger brother ....

http://i5.tinypic.com/2lk8iee.jpg

let me see some votes [Big Grin]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
come on anal lets see what u can do in real .. coz just hiding behind ur keyboard like rat dont show ur manhood ...
or u can only throw bad words from ur ugly mouth ?
i have a good suggestion .. why we dont set a date now .. for meeting between me and you .. and all who want see that meeting ..
lombarado will decide tha place and the time and let us all see ur manhood .. if u have such a thing ..
ok .. i know u will not show up even if we set the date and the place .. so lets make voting for this meeting ..

who want such a meeting to take place .. just say YES ...

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!
[Big Grin]

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi my old friend Ali! You went to the meeting? PM with details habibi.

ezzayak?

Waheshtny

Josie

I see Miss Sharm is still enamored with you. You must have really put it on her [Smile]

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I think you need to take this pic down unless your brother gave you permission to post it!
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Jojoooooooooooooooooo,
I missed you soo much
I will PM u with all the details .
I wish you were there last night awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Urgh, you post a picture of your brother in underwear on this forum?

Eh da, I am not that desperate!!!! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously, I love this website. My life was not complete until I found ES. <3
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
I see Miss Sharm is still enamored with you. You must have really put it on her [Smile]

In.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Ahhh I just got what you meant! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:

In.
[Eek!] I heard that MK young lady....
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ It wasn't me. [Razz]
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I wouldn't post pics like that on here, Josette will be on the next plane back to Egypt to deal with your brother [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I am not enamoured at all with Lombardo (Ali), yes he was once a part of my life but one that I would rather forget about.

If you read my previous post in this thread I was simply making a statement to Ramesses that he needed to read previous threads that involved Lombardo and me and then make his own judgement thereon.

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
he is married 2 months ago [Big Grin] i dont think he will be intersted in any body ..

u all know .. i am a member of many forums over the internet .. and i never seen such a crazy place like in here

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
u all know .. i am a member of many forums over the internet .. and i never seen such a crazy place like in here

Welcome to the world of ES Ramesses [Big Grin]
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
come one anal .. here is ur opponent

http://i11.tinypic.com/2qc4gmw.jpg

.. come on .. what else u need .. or u are w8ing till i make the fight with a girl ? i think fighting with a girl will suit you more [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what lombardo has got married that was quick!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Apparently the calf muscle is the hardest to build up/get big.
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
it depend on the body .. not all ppl same in this .. it grow bigger very easly with some ppl and with others it grow with huge effort
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
come one anal .. here is ur opponent

http://i11.tinypic.com/2qc4gmw.jpg

.. come on .. what else u need .. or u are w8ing till i make the fight with a girl ? i think fighting with a girl will suit you more [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Roll Eyes]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Lululullulululululluluuuliiiii for Lumbardo and Mrs. Lumbardo.

You marry without telling us?

Keda bardo ya Lumbardo?

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
who said that lombarado is married .. i was talking about my brother [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops sorry! i'm easily confused!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Some guys get implants, now that is ridiculous. [Roll Eyes]
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
hey anal .. i guess u are sad now coz i didnt post more photos for myself since 2 days .. here is one more photo [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

(me and my friends) university time [Big Grin]

http://i10.tinypic.com/2niww1i.jpg

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

what a crazy forum

Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Seriously, I love this website. My life was not complete until I found ES. <3

Thanks [Big Grin]
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

(me and my friends) university time [Big Grin]

http://i10.tinypic.com/2niww1i.jpg

what a crazy forum

Holy mama! I know some of those people in the picture!

And isn't this Moahmed abdel-Bary or something similar of 7ezb Al-Watany in the middle?

My God what a crazy AND small world.

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WB MK [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ Thanks baby.
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
yes he is [Big Grin]
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
this photo was takin 2002 at faculty of economics and political scinece when we was attending the 1st american congress model [Smile] and he used to be nice man .. but i hated him when he become the political speaker of the national party
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com