EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Career.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Career.
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is your career plans, targets, and what would be your favorite career if it is not the one you are doing ?!
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wanted to run a bar
Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why should not you do it then ?! [Smile]
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn it I would be an anthropologist. But it takes connections and alot of support from family due to the fact that universities that have acclaimed anthropologists are rather pricey, let alone difficult to get into.

But the career I am in now I have wanted to pursue since high school. Its always difficult to start but once you are in and developing your speciality then the extra work is worth it.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute contribution of yours Sono [Smile]

God Bless You Always.

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to be an anesthesiologist. But that takes a really long time. So I decided to be a dentist.

Who knows what will happen. Life has a way of interfering. [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

The Lord acts in mysterious ways [Smile]
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homing pigeon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I could turn back time, I'd never do my homeowrk, never go to medschool. I'd enjoy my life an be a full time mum!

--------------------
Noha

Posts: 670 | From: alex living in leeds, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I were not doing what I am doing now I would be an undercover DEA agent.
Seriously
[Cool]

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I wouldn't undo law school, but I'd rather be an award-winning novelist instead.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scientific research has proved that 75% of the people are working in another field as they had in mind when they were in college/university.
I think it`s one of the things about how life is going. If I should have known the same as what I know right now when I was 20, surely I would have had another life...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Korvin.:
What is your career plans, targets, and what would be your favorite career if it is not the one you are doing ?!

I (at first) also wanted to go into anthropology, but decided on law at the end and it's ok, but if I ever worked in the future I think I would more prefer to work in the medical field, but I would have to go BACK to school and blah blah blah, who knows...
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

I would be a Captain on an international boat.
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to join a big mafia !
Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to be a palaeontologist.

My daughter is for quite some time very much interested in fossils, rocks and gemstones so ISA we might have a palaeontologist/geologist one day in the family. I am hoping for that. [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

You are so gentle and very sweet my lady, you shall get all what you wish for cause you simply and really do deserve it [Smile]
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another who have wished to be archeologist and anthropologist here.
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Sorry ladies, those positions have been filled.
Korven.
Member # 11013

duplicated
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dj

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted to be an old git and do nothing...... and I'm succeeding admirably!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

How are you, long time no see [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com