EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Things that annoy you (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Things that annoy you
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and hearing the sound of an alarm clock during the day.
Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
My name is Leigon, for we are many.

Or Legion, maybe? [Smile]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ignorant dutch jealous people trying to pull others down, never using manners,
guys scratching there dicks on the street,
Spitting
Poele that wont shut up, when you say youre not in mood, but wind you up more and more till you have to scream to shut up and they still go on,
Asking a question and the reply is a question back,
nosey people,
people staring,and then gossiping over you
people not listening and then asking wht you just said

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
quote:
My name is Leigon, for we are many.

Or Legion, maybe? [Smile]
Legion yes, thank you [Smile]
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Religion section on this board is just across the corner,then left,and finally right.

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<guys scratching there dicks on the street>

ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, YR, The Netherlands must be an awfull country.... Why on earth did you decide to live there???
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a mans security blanket
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Âutomatic For The People:
What was his name? I've been trying to remember since last night and I can't. [/QB]

Auto, I remember [Smile]

Placibo Berlingo
Flaciddo flamingo
Teflon Tuppe
Skidmark

Isnt that right, VB? [Wink]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well its not all, but i really had a dream that most were great, i met so many dutch when i lived in ireland, they seemed so fun and kind, but isnt all like this when they are on holiday, so any way , i had an invitation over found work and stayed, but i was so nieve in those days, but it is ok really here,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
ignorant dutch jealous people trying to pull others down, never using manners,
guys scratching there dicks on the street,
Spitting
Poele that wont shut up, when you say youre not in mood, but wind you up more and more till you have to scream to shut up and they still go on,
Asking a question and the reply is a question back,
nosey people,
people staring,and then gossiping over you
people not listening and then asking wht you just said

I gotta agree with the Guys scratching their "stuff" in public - With NO Shame! ew.
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well its not all, but i really had a dream that most were great, i met so many dutch when i lived in ireland, they seemed so fun and kind, but isnt all like this when they are on holiday so any way , i had an invitation over found work and stayed, but i was so nieve in those days, but it is ok really here,

Sounds familiar... [Wink]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
quote:
Originally posted by KatangaWeBass:
Islam is the creation of Arabs. We have the claim to it because it was born out of Arabia. Period.

Maybe you need to go back and reread the Quran.

Especially the part that says

"Say: 'O mankind! ! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He That giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet, who believeth in Allah and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided." (Qur'an 7:158)

Note the part that says "unto you ALL", not "unto you Arabs and screw the rest of humankind" [Wink]

As for Islam being the "creation" of Arabs.........you might want to eat a lil piece of humble pie and get back to us on that one. No one "created" Islam. Almighty Allah orders us ALL to submit to Him. Arabs did not create this. Allah does not NEED our submission. He grants us this mercy so that we can get to heaven but it's really no skin off his back, so to speak if we don't do it. To think that Arabs created this is just ridiculous. You really should take yourself down off that pedastal, my friend. [Wink]

I couldnt even bring my self to respond to this... Some people just amaze me..
Hence - getting Annoyed by this BS

Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
WAT ANNOY ME?

1\SMOKERS OF SHISHA/CIGARETTE
2\ALCOHOL DRINKER
3\PIGS EATER
4\PROSTITUTES
5\MALE WHORES ( a$$ HOLES )

Smoking can in no way be comepared to prostututes & male whores
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We must have visited Holland on good weeks, as the people were terrific. Living there is totally different, of course, but from a tourist's perspective, it was a lot of fun.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by magnona777:

Arabs who think they know everything about Islam cause they were Born into it [Roll Eyes]

Arabs do have a claim to Islam and they're the best suited to understand it for obvious linguistic/cultural and historical reasons.

How God judges non-arab Muslims is up to him. But for us humans, Islam was born out of Arabia and we will continue to claim it as our own.

That was the dumbest thing I've ever read. Well,may be not the dumbest but certainly down there.
Well, you should learn a thing or two about conversation or intellectual debate.

But anyway, I will lower myself to your standards for a second and explain a bit.

Show me a non-arab who can understand and appreciate arab poetry before Islam. Who can understand the tribal systems involved. Who knows about the conflict between Kahtanieen and Adnanieen (this is the reason we have shias today)

Show me a non-arab Muslim who understands the household rules of hospitality. Show me a non-Arab Muslim who read and understands the works of Tabari, Zamakhshari, Razi ... etc. I can go on forever.

The fact that non-Arab Muslims converted to Islam means nothing but the fact that they found in Islam what they couldn't find within their faith if they had any.

That doesn't mean that they can or that we should allow them to teach us Islam. Islam is the creation of Arabs. We have the claim to it because it was born out of Arabia. Period.

"Quranan Arabiaan" ... God says ...

I'm not trying to offend anyone. I'm just stating a fact. As Arabs we're the best suited to understand the religion and have the final word on it.

Show you a Non- Muslim who understands Better???
ok..
Muhammad Asad - Islamic Scholar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Asad
The Message of the Quran - is a HIGHLY respected translation of the Quran

http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0995/9509045.htm

*I'll start more of this is the Religion Thread*

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
quote:
WAT ANNOY ME?

1\SMOKERS OF SHISHA/CIGARETTE
2\ALCOHOL DRINKER
3\PIGS EATER
4\PROSTITUTES
5\MALE WHORES ( a$$ HOLES )

Smoking can in no way be comepared to prostututes & male whores
Yup, smoking is way more expensive. [Razz]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
there are good and bad in all countries, there are some lovely people here really, but i think its different areas, same like all countries, i think i live in a place where there s not so much respect , but i have met lovely folk here too, im so glad you enjoyed youre time here, can be wonderful, i love the keukenhof, the flowers are amazing

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
Smoking can in no way be comepared to prostututes & male whores [/qb]

Yup, smoking is way more expensive. [Razz] [/QB][/QUOTE]
Cigarettes are so expensive in Europe but not in Egypt, it'd cost you less than 1.5 dollars [Razz]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Heh, [Big Grin] Cinders but the 'toy boys' cost even less. [Eek!] Don't you read anything Sono says? [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
Heh, [Big Grin] Cinders but the 'toy boys' cost even less. [Eek!] Don't you read anything Sono says? [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

LOL, I can get those for free [Big Grin]
KatangakSiteenNeelah
Member # 12550

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KatangakSiteenNeelah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Islam is the creation of Arabs. We have the claim to it because it was born out of Arabia. Period.

"Say: 'O mankind! ! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He That giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet, who believeth in Allah and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided." (Qur'an 7:158)

Note the part that says "unto you ALL", not "unto you Arabs and screw the rest of humankind" [Wink]

As for Islam being the "creation" of Arabs.........you might want to eat a lil piece of humble pie and get back to us on that one. No one "created" Islam. Almighty Allah orders us ALL to submit to Him. Arabs did not create this. Allah does not NEED our submission. He grants us this mercy so that we can get to heaven but it's really no skin off his back, so to speak if we don't do it. To think that Arabs created this is just ridiculous. You really should take yourself down off that pedastal, my friend. [Wink]

Why are you using such language as BS. I find your posts naive and idiotic as a matter of fact. So, there you go. How is that for an argument.

I didn't insult you lady!
So much for manners, let alone manners of a newly convert. Haven't you learnt a thing or two after wearing your hijab!
What really amazes me is the level of stupidity combined with ignorance that I see in some so called college graduates. My statements are clear you moron. Read and Understand.

Surely you don't suggest that I should walk into your country and be the best country singer around. That doesn't make sense. I sure could be allowed to sing it. But I'm not expected to be the best idiot.

Now, multiply this example by a hundred fold and maybe you will come close to understanding my point with regard to religion!

Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
What was his name? I've been trying to remember since last night and I can't.

Auto, I remember [Smile]

Placibo Berlingo
Flaciddo flamingo
Teflon Tuppe
Skidmark

Isnt that right, VB? [Wink] [/QB]

Nope, none of those people were me.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skidmark
Member # 12158

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for skidmark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Auto, I remember [Smile]

Placibo Berlingo
Flaciddo flamingo
Teflon Tuppe
Skidmark

Nope, none of those people were me. [/QB]
Hehehehehehe [Cool]
Posts: 51 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skidmark
Member # 12158

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for skidmark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are very beautiful
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yorkshire rose

Member # 12072 posted 09 December, 2006 02:26 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
youre a sweetie

thankyou

thats a nice word to wake up to in the morning

love alison xxxx

skidmark

Member # 12158 posted 09 December, 2006 07:04 AM
i can send u some pics of me?
would you send me some more pics of you?

yorkshire rose

Member # 12072 posted 09 December, 2006 10:07 AM
yes, ok you can send them on,
and i send you some from me if you give me youre email
see you

skidmark

Member # 12158 posted 09 December, 2006 11:31 AM
thank you so much. Here is one
http://i14.tinypic.com/4cwe.jpg
My email is skidmork@yahoo.com
please send OK. you are very beautiful.

yorkshire rose

Member # 12072 posted 09 December, 2006 11:35 AM
hi there

well didnt see youre face

skidmark

Member # 12158 posted 09 December, 2006 11:51 AM
I'm sorry it's the flash. I will send another one. Did you send to my mail?

yorkshire rose

Member # 12072 posted 09 December, 2006 11:52 AM
hi there
funny that it just flashed youre face, i do hope you send real fotos
havent had time yet

ok see you

Posts: 51 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skidmark
Member # 12158

Rate Member
skidmark

Member # 12158 posted 09 December, 2006 01:32 AM
Helloooooooooooooo

al-Kahina

Member # 12077 posted 09 December, 2006 10:50 AM
You are now on my ignore list.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
hey whts that all in aid of skid mark, whts the point?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

skidmark
Member # 12158

Rate Member
Isn't Sono funny [Smile]
I say hello, she says I'm on her ignore list [Big Grin]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
i dont know why you put that post from me, i didnt do nothing to you, so why this,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why are you using such language as BS. I find your posts naive and idiotic as a matter of fact. So, there you go. How is that for an argument.

So much for manners, let alone manners of a newly convert. Haven't you learnt a thing or two after wearing your hijab!
What really amazes me is the level of stupidity combined with ignorance that I see in some so called college graduates. My statements are clear you moron. Read and Understand.

Surely you don't suggest that I should walk into your country and be the best country singer around. That doesn't make sense. I sure could be allowed to sing it. But I'm not expected to be the best idiot.

Now, multiply this example by a hundred fold and maybe you will come close to understanding my point with regard to religion!

I am being Ignorant?? You have GOT to be kidding..

We can continue this in the Religion Thread...

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and the point of all that was? The yr stuff, and sono stuff, i mean. What is the point of the posting this skidmark?
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
yes i dont know either mystic, very strange
i think skidmark has lost the plot

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by skidmark:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Auto, I remember [Smile]

Placibo Berlingo
Flaciddo flamingo
Teflon Tuppe
Skidmark

Nope, none of those people were me.

Hehehehehehe [Cool] [/QB]
I mention Skidmark & BAM he appears out of nowhere
Funny. isnt it? a coincidence?

Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Auto, I remember [Smile]

Placibo Berlingo
Flaciddo flamingo
Teflon Tuppe
Skidmark

Nope, none of those people were me. [/QB]
Now I remember. Placebo Flamingo.
Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian999   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have very bad flu
Posts: 384 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

That's it for your daily annoyances? daily annoyances do not cease to exist

Why did the thread die

keep adding the annoying stuff

--------------------
Femme Fatale

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eternal guests.

Guests who stare into private rooms.

Guests who eat from the peanut butter jars with a spoon.

Guests who change their kids' diapers full of sshit in the middle of the group.

Women who keep showing off how great they are as mothers.

Women who keep talking about how much they are in love and how happy they are and all those habal stories about how their sweet lover got them this and did them that, like anyone gives a damn, over and over and over and over and over again withing a group of single/broken-hearted women.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Eternal guests.

Guests who stare into private rooms.

Guests who eat from the peanut butter jars with a spoon.

Guests who change their kids' diapers full of sshit in the middle of the group.

Women who keep showing off how great they are as mothers.

Women who keep talking about how much they are in love and how happy they are and all those habal stories about how their sweet lover got them this and did them that, like anyone gives a damn, over and over and over and over and over again withing a group of single/broken-hearted women.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

Add to that; Guests who disprespect your home. Do not care for their kids, then you have to.

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
[QB] Eternal guests.

LOL, popo te2eelah [Big Grin]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
women that feed baby in public, get there tit out in resturant

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men who urinate in public!

People who think your car is the local park bench.

Corrupt officials who overlook all rules in lieu of money in their pocket.

Zionists!

Mothers who slap their children in the face.

People who will say anything, when in reality they know nothing.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
women that feed baby in public, get there tit out in resturant

Babies need to eat too ya Rosy!

It can be done without anyone noticing. Wearing breastfeeding bras and having a huge scarf to cover the whole process make it possible.

Did you know that in the most conservative Egyptian countryside villages, it's OK for a woman to flop her boob out in public and feed the baby? I find this such a contradiction with their strict sub-culture. But then again, who wants to stare at a leaking zeppelin.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Did you know that in the most conservative Egyptian countryside villages, it's OK for a woman to flop her boob out in public and feed the baby?

Not only the countryside MK, I have seen it on numerous occasions here in Alex too.
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing wrong with breastfeeding in public, its what breasts are for and its completely natural -

whats objectionable is those that get their tits out in public cos they're either drunk, on the pull, or just think its a laugh - even those playing aqua volleyball topless in a swimming pool - I dont want to see!!!

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

I don't think there is anything wrong with it either Dawn, if it's done discreetly. I feel very uncomfortable if I see it being done without a shawl or blanket (as MK stated), when in mixed company.

I wholeheartedly agree with you on your second point!

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now the warmer weather is here in the Uk - there are some ridiculous sights of exposed flesh - male and female - it doesnt look pretty!!
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I am being Ignorant?? You have GOT to be kidding..

We can continue this in the Religion Thread...

What a blitering idiot. But SUBHANALLAH! another example of when the Qurans words ring so very, very, true. This is why the Quran and the Prophet had to SPECIFICALLY address the Arabs and their racism- because it was, is, and always will be alive in their culture.

Magnoona, don't argue with this fool. Every single one of his arguments are completely bunkable and they're quite indicative of his racist ideaology.

This ones my favorite:

Show me a non-arab Muslim who understands the household rules of hospitality.

disgusting. haram i tell ya! haram!

Forget that one of the most loved Sahaba was a Persian [Smile] Forget that the quran and the hadith completely contradict what this fool is saying. Forget that there are more muslims in this world who arent arab. And forget all the scholars from the past, to the present, who were and are not arab. Oh, and please forget the fact that MOST arabs, speak their street dialect, and have a pathetic comprehension of Fusha arabic, and can only achieve an accurate level of comprehension, but studying this Arabic. Just like non-arabs.

Move on my dear - know that you are loved as a Muslim, by a Muslim, who knows because Islam tells her that no person, arab, non-arab, is better except in their righteousness. [Smile]

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]I find this such a contradiction with their strict sub-culture.

whats the strict subcultureya Mk? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
I find this such a contradiction with their strict sub-culture.

whats the strict subcultureya Mk? [Roll Eyes]
I'm not sure I understand your query. I mean the fact that a woman's body is such a taboo and that women walk around veiled (for rather cultural than religious reasons) etc..

Does that answer your question ya Batty?

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
if its done discreetly, no probs,
Oh one time i worked in the resturant and a lady started to change baby on the table, this was unacceptable here in holland, the boss went and told her off

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com