EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Sandstorm shuts Cairo airport

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sandstorm shuts Cairo airport
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it true?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wateva [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian999   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea , mubarak on hisway back to egypt from paris , wonder if he will jump from the plane
Posts: 384 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The same goes for US Defense Secretary Gates! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Middle East News

Two dead, 30 houses destroyed in Egypt fire

Apr 17, 2007, 15:43 GMT

Cairo - A mother and daughter were killed and 11 people severely injured by a large blaze which ripped through an Egyptian village on Tuesday, security sources said.

Thirty houses were destroyed and 100 others damaged in the blaze, which took place in Taliya village in the governorate of Menoufia, the sources added.

The fire was sparked by high density electrical cables coming into contact with the roof of one of the houses. Windy and dusty weather intensified the blaze leading to the quick spread of the flames.

Seventeen fire trucks were deployed to tackle the blaze.

© 2007 dpa - Deutsche Presse-Agentur

http://news.monstersandcritics.com/middleeast/news/article_1292706.php/Two_dead_30_houses_destroyed_in_Egypt_fire

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.news24.com/News24/Africa/News/0,,2-11-1447_2100088,00.html

What's the point of being flown from luxor to Sharm instead of Luxor to Cairo? Surely it would have been better to go back to Luxor!

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that incoming planes were delayed about 8 hours because my honey was stuck at the airport awaiting an arriving plane lol

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That duststorm was horrible, everything here went orange and today my nose is so sore and dry I can hardly keep up with the vaseline...
I dare not venture out or open windows yet, crazy weather !!

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian999   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
duststorm made me horny so i went bed early
Posts: 384 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian999:

okkkkkkaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian999:

Alright, can you give more details about it? I would love to write a thesis about you!!!! [Big Grin]
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
details? about what? the storm? or my bed?
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about the storm: my mom had her flight on that day normally at 9am she left the cairo airport at 5pm! i was in ain el sokhna normally to have a relaxed day at the beach [Smile] we were whole day in the apartment, we saw trees flying around on the golfplace. our apartment in heliopolis: the storm pushed 2 balconydoors and WELCOME DUST AND SAND in our apartment it was sooo hard to see our whole furniture beds everything YELLOW dusty we cleaned the whole day and now im happy and jumping around in our apartment [Smile] more details?

--------------------
~InsHallAh~

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com