EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Hadonna ( Nursery School)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hadonna ( Nursery School)
Muhaajira
Member # 11681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muhaajira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone give me the names and numbers of some good hadonnas in Cairo. Somewhere clean and kid friendly that teaches the children quran and arabic. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Posts: 63 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noon elmagnoon
Member # 13356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noon elmagnoon         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Muhaajira:
Can anyone give me the names and numbers of some good hadonnas in Cairo. Somewhere clean and kid friendly that teaches the children quran and arabic. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Posts: 63 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gunz_Rulez
Member # 10075

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gunz_Rulez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. Our son goes to Stepping Stones in Mohandessin. It's on Lebannon Street (near Gameet El Dowal). The cost is 575 LE for local and 675 LE for foreign students. They have 3 fresh meals a day and a schedule of activities. The contact is Nancy and the number is 344-3044. You can go by and check it out anytime.
Posts: 57 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noon elmagnoon
Member # 13356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noon elmagnoon         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Muhaajira:

Can you read Arabic? If so check this link out:

http://www.tasawak.com/Nurseries-Guide.asp

If you don't read Arabic, post the name of the city where you need the nursery.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noon elmagnoon
Member # 13356

Rate Member
This one has two locations in Nasr City:

http://www.raodah.com/

Muhaajira
Member # 11681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muhaajira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't speak arabic, but thanks. I live in Al Rehab, but would be willing to travel to Nasr City.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noon elmagnoon
Member # 13356

Rate Member
I found another one in Nasr City that fits your needs. There are actually over a hundred nurseries in Nasr City alone but it is not easy to find information about them on the net.

This one is called Dar Luqman(House of Luqman) and they teach Quran and Sunnah. Their website is again in Arabic www.darluqman.com but the fascinating part about their website is that they have NO address and NO phone numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Confused]

I emailed them and will post their info when they reply.....hopefully they will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Roll Eyes]

Muhaajira
Member # 11681

Does anyone know how far Heliopolis is from al rehab? And also are there any good hadonnas out there?
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Rehab bus goes to Roxy, which is in the heart of Heliopolis, and would take you about 1/2 hour, depending on traffic. Why don't you ask around locally? There are loads of Americans and Brits in Rehab with young kids who could help you.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com