EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » are you hear about alexwest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: are you hear about alexwest
mon77
Member # 11398

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mon77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of course you heared about sooqelaqarat
but did you heared about
alex west
here it is the arab internet real estate
revolutions
http://www.sooqelaqarat.com/AlexWest_city.php?id=0&url=pending

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Revolutions !!! [Eek!] [Cool] [Eek!]
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egy_mada
Member # 11992

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egy_mada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello Mon77,
First time I heard about Alexwest was in El Osbou (The Week) newspaper, they talked about that project before the propaganda which is going now for thier project.
As they said, it was a project for limited number of building but after the new road was established -me7war el ta3mir- which is a part of the international coast road, the company got all the land they can get illegally and add it to thier land. later they announced the new project AlexWest. So a big size of their land is not theirs. they just caught it.

And As an advice, the reak estate in ALexandria is not like Cairo. in Alexandria you should buy the ready made building. the real estate rate in Alexandria is so slow.
I never heard about 4-5 years period project in Alexandria is continued. (The Frensh City, Montazah Extension, New Alexandria, MO7aharm Bek ...etc.)
Except for Talaat Mostafa Group (who is from Alexandria- he has San Stefano Project) there is no one you can trust in Alexandria.
My advice in to go on a real ready made project

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com