EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Back home but life changing?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back home but life changing?
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all...I actually made it back home today after two days in planes. Soooo tired but can't seem to sleep!!

I am already hating being back. I was offered a job in Cairo and I'm thinking of taking it and moving back. Actually, I can't imagine not going back...what's that quote with returning to drink from the nile again?!

Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ANA! So happy you had a nice time on your visit. [Smile] Tell us details, what did you see? What was your favorite memory?
I hope if you decide to take the job it works out well, there are many nice things about Egypt. [Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww nice to hear you had such a wonderful experience back in Egypt. Just give it some time to decide what you wanna do exactly.

You didn't drink the Nile water, did you? [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Smucks! I think I saw nearly everything in the three months I was there. My favorite memory...hmmmmm...there are so many. Might be my nightly rendezvous with the sheesha by ipod light. [Wink]

And no, Tiger...no actual drinking of Nile water occurred. LOL

Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your best memories were with the sheesha and ipod lol
wow seems like an interesting trip !!

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome home ana huna. i know what you mean about coming home i miss egypt too sooooooooo much [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hopefloats Always
Member # 4693

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hopefloats Always     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you dont mind me asking what kind of job was you offered ana huna?
Are there many jobs except for teaching in Egypt for American women?
ty

--------------------
Brenda

Posts: 73 | From: United States | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drank from the Nile.

Treated though. [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shebah:
I drank from the Nile.

Treated though. [Razz] [Big Grin]

eeooowww
[Razz]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet58
Member # 13577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet58     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, what jobs are available? My dream would be to live in Egypt but was wondering what kind of work I could get?

Good to hear you had a great visit.

Posts: 13 | From: Richmond, VA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locale
Member # 12632

It's an embassy job. But I'm actually thinking of doing some school over here. [Smile]
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So weird American and british people WISHING to live and work in egypt while hundreds of egyptian youth die every year trying to make it to europe in small boats and they either sink or got eaten by sharks !!

I feel so sorry for those poor egyptians.

Let our youth in first before thinking of living here in our country.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for egyptian its a better payment there or finding a job but we adore our country ,family and memories , i couldnt leave outside egypt along time ,ana huna waiting 4 u in egypt

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locale
Member # 12632

quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:
So weird American and british people WISHING to live and work in egypt while hundreds of egyptian youth die every year trying to make it to europe in small boats and they either sink or got eaten by sharks !!

You're just jealous that we get to go wherever we want to go. [Wink]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya know not only egyptian people risk their lives for a better life
i know alot of mexicans that travel desert and mountains tryin to get here
they pay the coyetes 2000$ sometimes more to come
we americans know how good we have it her but in the same aspect some of us dont feel at home here we feel we belong somewhere else
since i moved to iowa 19 yrs ago i fell lost and home sick
not for the south but for the felling of belonging i feel i belong in egypt the people are so nice and kind and i feel walids family is my family
ok guys bash me for misspelling i dont care open season!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a few Egyption people here in the uk, and they have said they will never return to Egypt..They like it here in London..Of course they go back for hoildays but they like the british way of life.
Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by marydotapple:
I know a few Egyption people here in the uk, and they have said they will never return to Egypt..They like it here in London..Of course they go back for hoildays but they like the british way of life.

Do you know what Mary you mind me calling you this ,you took the words right out of my mouth its so true of some of them including moody guts here . [Frown]
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

quote:
Originally posted by Ana Huna:
quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:

You're just jealous that we get to go wherever we want to go. [Wink]
I can go wherever i wanna go; I have been to places you haven't been to in the states i guess and Europe and Africa for sure!

Not all Egyptians can do that thou, cause they cant acquire visas. those are who sacrifice their life in the middle of the sea just to cross over, find a job, make good money and send it back home to their families in Egypt

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com