EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » What i wouldn't take......If I knew then what I know now!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What i wouldn't take......If I knew then what I know now!!
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone,

The "What i would have taken" thread seems to be giving alot of you food for thought so I thought I'd start this one on the other aspect of going to live in Egypt.

So now that you are actually living in Egypt, what is it that you would not take with you if you had had better insight?

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The Peoplę
Member # 13480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The Peoplę         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife
Posts: 194 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looooooooooooooooool
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL....I thought we'd have some replies like that Automatic!!

Anything with a pulse is not permitted to be listed!! LOL

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean_bean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol @ Auto....you answered that wayyyy too fast !

I would say all my hubby's fishing poles and reels, since there is a great place in Mohandisseen that sells them. You shoulda seen the custom guys face in cairo airport, when he insisted on opening up the trunk that it was all in. I started laughing, and he is looking at me, then he saw what I was laughing for, and he brought some of his buddies to see what he had found. All had a good laugh at my poor hubby's expense.

should not have brought any fancy clothes, cuz I ain't used any of it yet...so PLEASE...someone invite me to a wedding..lol

and my DVD player...doesn't work too well here.

Posts: 1103 | From: 6th of October | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serene Advocate
Member # 13882

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serene Advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Automatic

Your comment was very funny,but I am sure she would say she would leave you at home LOL
SA

--------------------
Serene

Posts: 24 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com