EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Aussie / Can / Spanish.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Aussie / Can / Spanish.
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am seeking a single pretty 25/35 Aussie / Canadian / Spanish lady with no kids, for marriage, she must be open minded and willing to embrace Islamic religion on long term rate. She must be smart and able to handle silly joking and out-of-pair characters. She must be a good cook and ready to learn egytpian cooking techniques. She must be breifly a suicidal lady. she must be very hungry for love and passion and serious about shring her life with a semi lunitic but loving man ... [Wink]

P.S. It would be better if she is staying in Egypt for work then going back home after contract ends.

Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about reset of nationality German from nether land American , Danish ? no luck for them

how about gulf area ?

how about china or Malaysia no luck

ah well life sucks right bad for them

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smart, working in Egypt, suicidal, lunatics, I think you AT LEAST asking for a lightly disturbed lady with multiple split personalities.
But, lucky you, at the corner of my street, there is a mental institution. They happen to have an advertisingboard in one of the therapeutic spaces. I shall place your ad,and maybe one of the occupants ( because that`s how we call them nowadays, they are no patiënts, but occupants) has appetite in an affair with a similar minded but loving man.... [Big Grin]

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enti kalba kebira, translation, you are so cute, my grand mother used to call me that when I do something naughty but cute and you made my day mwah [Big Grin]
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and what would you offer her for that? ... love and passion,, well sure she can get her at her home country ,, so what left? your wealth? you should have mentioned how much you have in your bank account
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love and passion will be enough. Western ladies seem to have that idea that`s it`s all about the inside. So, what does it matter he has no job, no bankaccount, no big house, no future? No background, no education, no whatever...
He has love and passion to offer! That`s enough to them...
Oooowww, now they`re gonna burn me.... [Razz]

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iwill burn you before them, am I that failure then to you ?! merda [Razz]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
My spouse has made me fireproof, just in case...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Korvin's
Member # 14099

You are married ?!!!!!!!!!!! and I thought I was implicating to you oh damn it [Razz]
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, you've obviously not me any Aussie women...

At first I thought you were just joking, but now I'm not so sure.

--------------------
Happiness is a choice!

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

I swear I was serious but people are not used to see me serious in this place [Big Grin]

Are you Aussie ?!

Korvin's
Member # 14099

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com