EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Leito-For the Record (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Leito-For the Record
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for the record, I was just joking about having to be in therapy for Leito's video. Everything was all in good fun and I enjoy his sense of humor. [Smile]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i second that i also enjoy his sense of humor. [Wink] and he is one sweet guy [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, that video... [Wink] Peanuts - I'm OK [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
i second that i also enjoy his sense of humor. [Wink] and he is one sweet guy [Smile]

Micky,i doubt you saw that,really.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....and for my record,too,i do have a LOT of sense of humor but did not like it.Sorry. [Frown]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the video was gross but it's not like he meant to hurt anyone with it. We all have different types of humor. And I was joking with him when I said martha focker.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sash, come on ... [Wink]

*Hmmm, Markeba is trying her best*

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
leito is my young brother and i love him doesnt mean i wouldn't enjoy beating the hell out of my little brother just for fun

at least he is honest and not fake like others

dont you like you little bich

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

i agree amr. i am sorry this all happened but cant we all just forgive and forget. [Frown]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:

i agree amr. i am sorry this all happened but cant we all just forgive and forget. [Frown]

Micky,again,you did not see the video,so you cannot be fair.Dont talk about something you did not see.He said he did not dare send it to you.
And for the record [Roll Eyes] i never said he did it to hurt anyone,but it was extremely gross and insensitive the thing in question.
And who said he was fake????

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=rgmJ1miBzek

One of my favourite songs.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never said I didn't dare send it to micky. You said that.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
I never said I didn't dare send it to micky. You said that.

Send it to her so that she can judge accordingly.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told you, she's too delicate for it. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Family fighting?... [Roll Eyes]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
I told you, she's too delicate for it. [Big Grin]

But she needs to know what's all the fuss about and judge after watching.I want her output after watching,not this person said that.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Hmm, I'll go wake her up to make her watch it. [Big Grin]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:

Anyway....you would not dare sent it to her. [Roll Eyes]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leito why have i not seen this video? [Frown]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for F U C K S A K E

I hate the video but its at the end A fucken web site
we dont live in world made of chocolete we have this shi t in our life what ever we wanted or no

i remember from 2 or 3 years watching at one of my friends mobile people killing others etc it fucken touched my soul more
then 2 girls eating ****

any how here is the f u c k en web site
http://www.2girls1cup.com/

who ever wanna see fuc k en see

and get over it
like F u Ck
bla bla bla bla bla

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
While (Sashyra="you would not dare" and Vader="She's delicate")
{
System.out.repeat(Sashyra)
System.out.repeat(Vader)
}

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Anybody there? [Roll Eyes]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

I'm here. Well hope everyone has had a lovely crap-filled weekend.
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm here too. I can't sleep... [Frown] [Frown]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
same here cant sleep [Embarrassed]

--------------------
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Hey, I love people. How about you all? We have only one life! [Frown]

*Markeba wants to cheer up the whole world* [Smile]

Alchemist
Member # 12318

BTW, it's not like Leito made the movie! Come on, everyone just get over it!
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
*crickets chirping in the middle of the night.....tumbleweeds cross by*
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry can't watch it.... I must be too delicate?

Leito you dirty, disgusting, pervert.... That is sooooo horrible!!!! OMG i feel sick....
Leito i cannot beleive you - you should be ashamed!!!! What have you been watching????

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member

Habeeby
Member # 14429

These are two seriously fu***d up bitches... How much would you get paid for that? I tell you what there is not enough money in this world for me to do that.... I am going to throw up now guys - seriously... I was wretching watching the damn thing.... Sorry i asked about it... In future i will mind my own business...
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Hey everybody!!! [Wink]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Awww, that's one wasted reaction video. You should have taped it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW0wvv6orEI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaWH1Q6SpLI

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
habeeby why you assume we hired them >

cant you let it go like any sh i t happens?
or should we blog your comments and look till we die to pass them to that girls ?

done finished kalas

its like when you watch road accident and kalas its done

chill

--------------------
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Chill, chill... It is sick, F****n sick, i would sooner watch a road accident - that is accident... Some dirty disgusting perverts didn't make this by accident....
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
Chill, chill... It is sick, F****n sick, i would sooner watch a road accident - that is accident... Some dirty disgusting perverts didn't make this by accident....

Now, how much was it stressed that the video was awful ?

We're sorry you're stupid. Lol.

Habeeby
Member # 14429

can somebody translate please Sharmota Haygana????
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
horny b i t ch

this translation

habeeby iam gona ask you just this

please watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4xtZJECTUY

kerimt opinion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOn1htjSZic&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=2Girls1Cup&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0&search=Search&v=&uploaded=&filter=1

now how you feel now [Smile]

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Now i know that i am normal, probably got a weaker stomach than most but yipeeeee i am normal....

BTW thankd for the translation - i think my friends BF is in big trouble....

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Kermit approves. [Big Grin]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Kermit is a green frog i am a white woman no comparison...
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Kermit is a green frog i am a white woman no comparison... Well other than we both like to swim a lot [Wink]
Yowza
Member # 14400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yowza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown]
Posts: 198 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
2girls1cup if for p*ssies.
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Leito i am sorry to say if this did not turn your stomach inside out then youare a very sick man... [Eek!] [Razz]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
It didn't.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

i think its called respect. he didnt want me to watch it for a reason. and it is my choice if i want to watch it and he doesnt think i should see i wont.i dont need to see it.again thats my choice. no one said anyone needed to watch it . that was your choice.i wish everyone here would stop forget and go on. leito is not a bad person, is just young and he also has real feelings i have seen it , deep down he is a great person, i dont care what others think , i am still his aunt and i love the little guy. please everyone just forget this happened and move on,

sammy can you delete this post plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz [Frown]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

i think its called respect. he didnt want me to watch it for a reason. and it is my choice if i want to watch it and he doesnt think i should see i wont.i dont need to see it.again thats my choice. no one said anyone needed to watch it . that was your choice.i wish everyone here would stop forget and go on. leito is not a bad person, is just young and he also has real feelings i have seen it , deep down he is a great person, i dont care what others think , i am still his aunt and i love the little guy. please everyone just forget this happened and move on,

Just wanted to point out that you cannot talk about the incident if you never witness it.Period.It absolutely does not have anything to do with respect.It that`s the matter you are stating that he does not respect the other ladies,that i consider them totally to be,nor me either.
Besides,i never asked to watch it.

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah, it turned my stomach......
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just wanted to point out that you cannot talk about the incident if you never witness it.Period.It absolutely does not have anything to do with respect.It that`s the matter you are stating that he does not respect the other ladies,that i consider them totally to be,nor me either.
Besides,i never asked to watch it.

diane i didnt mean to imply he doesnt respect you are any other person here, i was just stating it about myself.i have the option to not except links if i feel i get a virus or just wouldnt rather watch it. so i just delete it. really sorry all this has happened, but cant we all try to get pass this . i hate the fights among friends. and family :)this started as a personal thing between you and him not the forum, so couldnt you settle this on ms? please

going back to work [Frown]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com