EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » HELP! Israa is Being Tortured in Prison!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: HELP! Israa is Being Tortured in Prison!!!!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Israa, the FaceBook freedom fighter (her story is in the news section), is being tortured in prison and has been seen crying and shouting very hard until she fainted in court when they extended her imprisonment time.

She was shouting: ''Do whatever you want with the nation, raise the prices but please let me go''.

:'''''''(((((

HELP!!!!!!!

Everyone who can write her story to an International NGO please HELP!!

HELPPPPPPPPP

I don't know what to do on my own, but we do need international pressure to release her and the other young people arrested with her.

They were just a bunch of FaceBook users discussing their situation on the Internet.

You frigging assholes of the government. You call this democracy? Tfoo 3aleekom!

[Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who was she?

What was their situation? [Confused]
Cripes, perhaps I should watch what I say here!? [Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a young lady who launched a group on FaceBook to organize the strike of 6 April, that obviously bugged the government too much, because thousands of people joined her group and the strike news spread around the nation like fire, and caused lots of clashes between people and the police especially in Mahalla city.

Now so many members of FaceBook are arrested for no apparent reason. They only criticised the government online. Their only mistake was that they put up their real names and pictures online, so the dumbos could catch them easily.

Don't worry, our stupid government cannot trace IP addresses just yet. Therefore it's still possible to speak your mind out without your IP being traced.

IP on them.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
horrible...... [Frown] simply so sad that people are not allowed to speak the mind [Frown]

I have a girlfriend who is working in an large NGO organisation. I will let her know but i dont think they really can do much in a closed country that has a man with a large ego in charge. [Frown]

Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.. And the son of my father's friend went with his bride on their honeymoon to Sharm. He worked as a police officer in a sensitive post, and unfortunately showed some sympathy towards the Muslim Brothers.

Guess what happened to him.

He and his bride went to have dinner in the hotel restaurant in Sharm.

And both died a couple of hours later.

They poisoned their food.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] !!!!
Holy crap, I've got to get the hell out of here. [Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how did you know she is screaming! and she said that!
are you living close to the prison?!
i dont think they will torture her she is a girl after all and they know all eyes will be on her

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Allah! What sort of world are we living in where these things happen to people [Frown]

May Allah protect us all from injustice!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
i dont think they will torture her she is a girl after all and they know all eyes will be on her

Read again.

She was screaming IN COURT where everyone could see and hear her.

I wouldn't be surprised if a video of her screaming came out on YouTube.

I'll keep you posted.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUE_slqEEx4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxnIz3cWrr0&watch_response

Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.almasry-alyoum.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=101027
Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frankly,i AM a Troll....
Member # 15139

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frankly,i AM a Troll....     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
.. And the son of my father's friend went with his bride on their honeymoon to Sharm. He worked as a police officer who unfortunately showed some sympathy for the Muslim Brothers.

OT: May i ask what is the meaning by the word "muslim brothers" above.you meant muslims brotherhood or just muslims in general??
Posts: 3 | From: trolls planet | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGg7ZN6IjwU&feature=related

Now This does happens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCHM6LYiBsY&feature=related

but to be honest there is some sick people and there is others who is very respectable and fair people

god bless us all

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for more info by the way regarding the clips it self
http://www.youtube.com/user/waelabbas

thats the publisher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtoPjC11Na4&feature=related

talking about the subject it self

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops the second I pressed send I realised that wasn't what you were asking - sorry dim moment.
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am going to go hang myself. bye cruel world

--------------------

Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
OK they've just let her go!!

Don't tell me the Egyptian government reads ES. [Big Grin]

Thanks all for your support.

There are others still being detained though.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Frankly,i AM a Troll....:
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
.. And the son of my father's friend went with his bride on their honeymoon to Sharm. He worked as a police officer who unfortunately showed some sympathy for the Muslim Brothers.

OT: May i ask what is the meaning by the word "muslim brothers" above.you meant muslims brotherhood or just muslims in general??
I meant the Muslim Brotherhood indeed. Literally translated from Arabic; the Muslim Brothers is a better naming, but both are correct. Note the use of capitals in reference of the political movement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
From an e-mail message I received:

quote:
This morning, the appeal submitted by the attorney Mr.Amir Salem for the release of Esraa Abd ElFattah and Nadia Mabrouk has been accepted. The General Prosecuter ordered their release which is expected today, while the rest of the Cairo group will remain in custody. On the other hand, in Alexandria, the second appeal presented by the detainees has been accepted except for one person and according to the court, they are to be released today too. I hope this actually happens and not to be hindered by the authorities as usual.
هام وعاجل جداً، تم اليوم صباحاً قبول التظلم المقدم من أمير سالم المحامي للإفراج عن إسراء عبد الفتاح ونادية مبروك ، والنائب العام يأمر بإخلاء سبيلهما ،ومن المتوقع خروجهما اليوم عندما تنتهي الإجراءات ،ويبقي الوضع علي ماهو عليه بالنسبة لباقي محتجزي القاهرةومن ناحية أخري وفي الإسكندرية قبل الإستئناف الثاني المقدم من المحتجزين بالنسبة لهم جميعاًماعدا واحد و حكمت المحكمة بإخلاء سبيلهم ، ومن المتوقع خروجهم جميعاً اليوم فور انتهاء الإجراءات باستثناء واحد فقط

caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caringforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should be able to say what you want about the government as long as you don't disobey the law and commit any serious crimes such as robbery. If they are unreasonable, they should expect to get talked about. [Mad]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I wonder what they did to her. [Frown]
I'm so glad she has been released, poor girl!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ They say the court order hasn't been realized yet and that she's still detained. [Frown]
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read somewhere that it's possible to email the Egyptian President - well, foreigners probably could. Amnesty International may also take the details.
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Could Amnesty International help in something like this here? [Confused] I would think that in Egypt the best pressure is social awareness. Makes you wonder how many cases like this are kept quiet that nobody ever hears of. [Frown]

If I ever disappear from ES suddenly, please look for me ASAP in the jails here, thanks. [Wink] [Razz]

Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amnesty International helps to make the world aware of injustice and often reaches people where the media is censored through email, internet and other campaigns. It was just a suggestion in forming strands of protest. Internal grievances in Egypt are often brutally suppressed, as those of us have seen recently, who have news coverage that isn't censored. The internet can be a powerful tool, which is why dodgy governments around the world are so keen to control access.
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Yea, that's never good. [Frown]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Damn it!

Israa disappeared right after releasing her and her lawyer accuses the Egyptian Intelligence of kidnapping her!

What is this sshit?

(Link in Arabic)

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2008/04/15/48361.html

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems to be an old method: bring somebody in and don't register the 'guest'. So, if she is in jail, or in a policestation and she is not registered, 'offically' she is not there...
BTW, it's not a good sign...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Good lord...this is bad. [Frown]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think her family could have helped her disappear and that maybe she is actually in hiding right now? That would be the smart thing to do and probably what I would recommend. I will pray that is what happened. [Frown]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Makes you wonder how many cases like this are kept quiet that nobody ever hears of.

Tens of thousands. Mostly Islamists or their innocent relatives. Detained without trial...under the never-ending 'emergency' laws.
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too Alchemist, i hope that is what has happened and she is in hiding [Frown]

My thoughts are with her [Frown]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I was discussing this with someone tonight and I told him how I was wondering if they could take me sometime if they knew who I was. He said they wouldn't because the govt are such cowards when it comes to foreigners. Who knows, still scary. [Frown]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smucky, they don't want your mom up in Egypt. Believe me, if your mom is anything like mine, which I think she is, they do not want her there all up in Egypt, on television looking for you.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Yea that would be a sight to see.
I would HOPE some of you here from ES would be here demanding to find me, too!! [Big Grin] [Razz]
[Wink]

Alchemist
Member # 12318

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Yea that would be a sight to see.
I would HOPE some of you here from ES would be here demanding to find me, too!! [Big Grin] [Razz]
[Wink]

Yes, we would all form an ES coalition demanding Smucky's right of return. [Big Grin]
Lumos
Member # 14589

Smuckers, they'd release you of their own volition, as within hours, as you would give them every shade of hell imaginable. [Big Grin]
gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhQRFz65M6s
Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe this time

--------------------
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net for customized excursions in Cairo and beyond
Dds71@aol.com

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

LOL @ 'right of return'. [Big Grin]
Lumos, no way would I raise hell, if anyone tortured me I'd give in within a snap...I'd be giving out everyone's name I knew...go get them just let me go! [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe0f4gyfjBE&feature=related
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxnIz3cWrr0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAlgCTxsyk&feature=related (graphic)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yli-bbTgnvQ&feature=related (graphic)

encrypted
Member # 13625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for encrypted         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So is she out yet or is it "another one bites the dust"?
Posts: 147 | From: Auto's World | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she was out yesterday after 18 days in prison

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
encrypted
Member # 13625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for encrypted         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by esso7:
she was out yesterday after 18 days in prison

Source please......
Posts: 147 | From: Auto's World | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just read it in el masry el youm news papers friday 25 ,her mother went to visit her b4 travelling omra then she was out

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
encrypted
Member # 13625

http://www.almasry-alyoum.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=102598
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=14;t=000372
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
encrypted
Member # 13625

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KyXJ-rp6AY&eurl=http://egyptwatchman.blogspot.com/
encrypted
Member # 13625

http://www.almasry-alyoum.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=102685
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com