EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » New traffic laws

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New traffic laws
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Egyptian parliament has passed a new set of traffic laws.

These are SOME of the penalties:

Parking in no parking area 30le
Driving without seatbelt 50le
Using mobile phone when driving 50le
Eating drinking or smoking when driving 50le
Putting children in front seats 50le
Sitting on stop line at traffic 50le
Driving a car with foreign registration plate 150le
Driving a car with non Egyptian driving licence 150le
Not stopping at checkpoint 250le or (shot dead which ever is easiest for the policeman) [Razz]
Driving through a red light 250le
Driving against the traffic 250le
Driving whilst drunk 500le
Driving without your licence in car 500le
Exceeding the speed limit by 1-10 kmph 50le
10-20 100le
20-30 150le

more than 40kmph exceeding the limit 250le

Here is my alternate version

the fines are paid not by the driver but the perpetrator in my law. [Wink] but prizes are also on offer.

Being hassled or directed by any man or child whilst trying to park your car.
On the spot 150 press ups for offender.

Any policemen found asleep on any road or highway.
1000 press ups on the spot.

Any police cars found with sleeping or dozing policemen lying on the seats.
1000 lines each of ' I must not fall asleep whilst on duty' and a 50le fine.

Driving car with seat in the fully reclined position with one hand on a mobile phone and the other on any type of fast food. 12 months solitary confinement in Luxor prison.

Driving a truck and navigating a right hand bend with one hand holding a shisha pipe and the other
rolling a joint. Top Gear award for advanced driving skills.

Sitting children or other small animals in anything but a padded restraint in the back seat of the car. Transfer of entire bank accounts into one of 5 recognised charities.

Killing a sleeping policemen sleeping on the stop line at traffic lights by running your front wheels over the line. Blue Peter badge and free Happy meal at Mac Donalds.

Driving your car with a foreigner in it.
30 days in prison.

Driving your car with anything foreign in it including a Blaupunkt stereo system. 500le fine

Driving a foreign car in Egypt. 3 years compulsory military service.

Egyptian male driving 3 scantily clad Russian tourists in his car. Firing squad.

Driving any type of vehicle with any type of licence. Instant revoking of Sporting Club membership and 1000le fine.

Driving and spotting ANY traffic light on any highway or street working or faulty. 500le in prize money.

Driving in any direction but straight ahead. 5000le fine and mandatory alcohol and drug test.

Exceeding the speed limits by anything less than 50kmph will result in 3 years incarceration in the state mental facility.

Stopping at any checkpoint or stop signal, or train level crossing whilst train approaching. CAT scan and frontal lobectomy.

Transporting more than 15 passengers in a 4 door family saloon car . Compulsory adoption of 3 Tanzanian children and their care till age 45 years.

Knocking a tourist policeman off his camel at the pyramids. 2 week holiday in Tenerife all inclusive for 4.

Being able to provide photographic evidence of donkeys or other farm animals using pedestrian foot bridges, crossings, or flyovers. Brand spanking new top of the range camcorder of your choice to the value of 10,000le.

Taking clear photographs over the walls of military buildings whilst riding side saddle on a moped or other vehicle below 50cc capacity.

The Evel Kinevel Award for outrageous stunts performed whilst either highly intoxicated or insane.

[Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol Doura 20 le to the police office would save u from all these fines

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parking in no parking area 30le
Driving without seatbelt 50le
Using mobile phone when driving 50le
Eating drinking or smoking when driving 50le
Putting children in front seats 50le
Sitting on stop line at traffic 50le
Driving a car with foreign registration plate 150le
Driving a car with non Egyptian driving licence 150le
Not stopping at checkpoint 250le or (shot dead which ever is easiest for the policeman) [Razz]
Driving through a red light 250le
Driving against the traffic 250le
Driving whilst drunk 500le
Driving without your licence in car 500le
Exceeding the speed limit by 1-10 kmph 50le
10-20 100le
20-30 150le

more than 40kmph exceeding the limit 250le

So who is going to enforce these rules.
Most are common sence [Wink]

First make it a criminal act for police to take tips...... [Big Grin]

Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People there are having trouble feeding themselves most of the time, how do they think they are going to be able to pay fines for goodness sake?!! [Confused]

Doura I think you are hilarious and have far far too much time on your hands, you need to cook something [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another rule hot off the press

It will now become illegal to employ policemen who cannot write their name and address.
Employers face 3 week intense course of 'how to spot the wig' on Rotana Zaman, with complimentary post course voucher entitling bearer to one free 'hairdo' at Gaylord Bin Tint of Zamalek.

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

I'm still waiting for the rest of the rules coming through regarding the:

Bald tyres
No cap with rag wicks stuffed in the benzene tanks [Eek!]
No brakes
No lights
No mirrors
No indication
Bumpers held on with Chiclets
10 and under drivers
No baffle on the exhausts
No exhausts
No windscreens
Driving at night with no lights
Driving during the day with all lights on
Horns attached to accelerator pedals
Closed venetian blinds on all windows whilst driving and silver reflectors on passenger side of the windscreen.
Family saloon car roof racks carrying small houses and livestock

I'm off to bake a cake now Advocate

Give you a break eh.....

[Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:
lol Doura 20 le to the police office would save u from all these fines

LOL, so true! [Big Grin]

Hey Toots where did you find the new traffic laws? Any links in English for that??

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL, Doura enti mas'7ara [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving the new name Peach sponge cake, you are making me feel soo hungry I have just pinged a microwave cottage pie...yuk! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catherine Sub Parr
Member # 15436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catherine Sub Parr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 71 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JinJin
Member # 14821

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JinJin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Peach, your alternative versions made me laugh but I am wondering if the first list you noted were actually from The Egyptian parliament ?

Is there anywhere I can read more about this ? I am wondering how they will be able to penalize drivers when there is so much corruption ? Road safety in Egypt has become one of my crusades as I have lost too many people to road deaths in the last few years.

I have found a society in Cairo which has placed stop signs in Maadi and later this year will be placing pedestrian crossings along the Maadi Corniche(which will have police presence) and a pedestrian bridge in the area where the ferry stops. The bridge will be effective as there will be an unbreakable barrier which will run along the median strip for 300 meters to MAKE everyone in the area use the bridge. It will even have lifts for the lazy gits who would rather get run over rather than climb a few stairs.

They also produce a really nice calender/agenda every year to raise funds. It can be purchased from AUC, CSA gift shop, Diwan bookstores and makes a great gift. The agenda is sponsored by concerned companies such as Coke, Burren Energy, BP, Shell etc. Companies can order the agenda and have their logo featured in the front pages, so if anyone out there is interested in ordering the agendas or knows someone who would like to participate in donating funds for the bridge, please leave me a PM, a quick note about your interest and I can pass on the contact details.

I would post their email address here but don't want them to be spammed.

Drive safe and keep your kids in the back seat.

Posts: 83 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are those for real? fine for smoking or eating while driving? Do thy think they are in California?
Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

For everyone interested in the new laws here is the link in both arabic and English talking about it.

http://www.contactcars.com/News_ViewStory.asp?NewsID=2112

طالب اللواء شريف جمعة مساعد وزير الداخلية للشرطة المتخصصة قائدي السيارات بكافة أنواعها بسرعة توفيق أوضاع سياراتهم قبل حلول الأول من أغسطس المقبل موعد بدء تنفيذ قانون المرور الجديد.

ودعا اللواء جمعة إلى ضرورة إزالة كافة المخالفات الموجودة بالسيارات ، والتي من الممكن أن تضع صاحبها تحت طائلة القانون. وذلك حسبما قال لصحيفة "المساء" يوم السبت.

وأشار مساعد وزير الداخلية إلى أن القانون المعدل يتضمن العديد من المواد التي من شأنها تحقيق الانضباط المروري وهو الشغل الشاغل للوزارة.

ويتضمن القانون الذي أقره مجلس الشعب مؤخرا فرض غرامة ما لا تقل عن 300 جنيه وحتى 1500 لكل سائق تاكسي أو أجرة يمتنع عن توصيل الركاب من دون مبرر أو امتناع سائق التاكسي عن تشغيل العداد أو زيادة الأجرة المقررة أو نقل عدد من الركاب أكثر من المقرر.

The General Manager. Gen Sherif Goma'a the assistant of the minister of Internal affairs for the police regulations, is urging all drivers to take heed of the new law terms regarding traffic before the 1st Aug 2008 the deadline of starting the execution of the new law.
He is urging all drivers to check their cars to see if they are fit to drive in regards to safety.
He said to the newspaper of the Massa'a, he indicated the importance of some of the new terms of the new law which he thinks can stop the chaos of the traffic in Egypt.

One of the most serious fines will be a fine to taxi and microbus drivers who refuse to accept to take passengers without valid excuse or driving the taxi with passengers with the meter not working or if they ask for more money than the meter says, or takes more passengers than the car was designed to take.
That fine alone will be from 300le up to 1500le according to offence.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And as long as the police-officers are corrupt also this law won't better the situation...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Sample of some of the new laws.

you can find it on the Akhbar al messa'a link 4th down on the right then 3rd item of news.

http://www.almessa.net.eg

اللواء شريف جمعة لـ "المساء":
الاسراع بتوفيق أوضاع أصحاب المركبات .. قبل الأول من أغسطس
كتب - خالد السكران:
طالب اللواء شريف جمعة مساعد وزير الداخلية للشرطة المتخصصة قائدي المركبات بكافة أنواعها بالإسراع بتوفيق أوضاع مركباتهم قبل حلول الأول من أغسطس المقبل الذي سيتم فيه تنفيذ القانون الجديد وإزالة كافة المخالفات الموجودة بها والتي من الممكن أن تضعهم تحت طائلة القانون..قال اللواء شريف جمعة ل "المساء": ان القانون المعدل يتضمن العديد من المواد التي من شأنها تحقيق الانضباط المروري وهو الشغل الشاغل لوزير الداخلية..أضاف ان القانون المعدل يتضمن فرض غرامة ما لا تقل عن 300 جنيه وحتي 1500 لكل سائق سيارة تاكسي أو أجرة يمتنع عن توصيل الركاب بدون مبرر أو امتناع سائق التاكسي عن تشغيل العداد أو زيادة الأجرة المقررة أو نقل عدد من الركاب أكثر من المقرر أو عدم الالتزام بنقل الركاب من المواقف المحدد في خط سير مركبات الأجرة..كما يقضي بالغرامة من 300 جنيه إلي 1500 جنيه والحبس مدة لا تزيد علي ستة شهور لكل من يرتكب فعلاً مخلاً للآداب العامة بالمركبة ويعاقب قائد المركبة بنفس العقوبة وفرض غرامة من 100 جنيه إلي 1500 جنيه لكل قائد مركبة يتسبب في تلويث الطريق بالقاء فضلات أو مخلفات بناء أو تصدر من سيارته أصواتاً مزعجة أو ينبعث عنها دخان كثيف أو رائحة كريهة..أوضح ان القانون يعاقب قائد المركبة ومن يجلس إلي جواره بالغرامة من 100 جنيه إلي 300 في حالة عدم استخدام حزام الأمان ويعاقب كل من يحوز في سيارته أجهزة من شأنها الانذار بمواقع أجهزة الرادار أو تؤثر عليها بالحبس ستة شهور وغرامة لا تقل عن 1500 جنيه ولا تزيد علي 3000 جنيه كما حدد الحبس مدة من 6 شهور وحتي سنة وغرامة من 100 جنيه إلي 500 جنيه للقيادة بدون ترخيص وغرامة من ألف جنيه إلي 3 آلاف لمن يسير عكس الطريق..قال ان القانون فرض غرامة لا تقل عن 20 ألف جنيه والحبس مدة لا تقل عن ستة أشهر لكل من يقود مركبة تحمل ممنوعات أو مواد محظور تداولها..قال ان هناك مهلة 6 شهور لأصحاب "التوك توك" لتوفيق أوضاعهم طبقا للشروط الجديدة.

Fine of 300-1500le and 6 months prison for anyone any who makes any sexual advance in his car.

up to 6 month prison and a fine of 100-1500le for any driver who tips rubble on the road, or throws rubbish from car, cans, food etc, or causing any type of pollution or making noise which can distract the driver or drivers around.

100-300le for not using seatbelt for driver and all passenger.

6 months prison and a fine from 1500-3000le for anyone carrying a radar detecting device or affects the radar function.

100-500le fine for driving without licence present in the car.

1000-3000le for driving against traffic.

20,000 le fine and 6 month prison for anyone driving a vehicle with any prohibited ie drugs or counterfeit items in it.

6 months grace for Tok Tok drivers to allow them to register with licencing dept and to discuss routes and fares.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NEW laws?? I didnt know there were any OLD laws! [Confused]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civil Disobedience
Member # 1051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civil Disobedience         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to add the following to the list of offenses:

Driving with so many stuffed animals on the back window shelf, that the rear-vision mirror’s use is rendered useless.

Talking on the mobile with one hand and gesturing with the other while the car is left to steer itself.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civil Disobedience
Member # 1051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civil Disobedience         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Driving with so many stuffed animals on the back window shelf, that the rear-vision mirror’s use is rendered useless.

Talking on the mobile with one hand and gesturing with the other while the car is left to steer itself.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont find the "english" version on these links
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civil Disobedience
Member # 1051

Civil Disobedience
Member # 1051

Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sandboy...... you got a bit of a grievance?

Or is your computer sick??

Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ana.fana
Member # 15467

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ana.fana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you are joking about the eating, drinking, and smoking while driving laws, that would fine 90% of the drivers in egypt.
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ana.fana:
I hope you are joking about the eating, drinking, and smoking while driving laws, that would fine 90% of the drivers in egypt.

Eating drinking and smoking while driving...Illegal in Egypt?? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] It's compulsory in the USA!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
NEW laws?? I didnt know there were any OLD laws! [Confused]

Don't worry, Ayisha, donkeys are still exempted from traffic laws!! [Razz] [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

quote:
Originally posted by imagine:
i dont find the "english" version on these links

no English version
I translated it underneath.

Sandboy
have you ever seen ANYONE use a mirror in Egypt [Eek!] [Confused]

Civil Disobedience
Member # 1051

A few more trangressions.............

Having more than 6 camels and two handlers riding in the tray of a small pick-up.

Driving with more than the members of one village in the delta partying it up in the tray of your pick-up

Civil Disobedience
Member # 1051

A few more trangressions.............

Having more than 6 camels and two handlers riding in the tray of a small pick-up.

Driving with more than the members of one village in the delta partying it up in the tray of your pick-up

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Just a few days to go before the new traffic law will begin starting from August 1st . But take care! The new traffic law penalises reckless drivers by imprisonment and/or significant fines that could reach LE3,000 ($560).

The new law is a bundle of articles that covers every traffic mishap that people have thought to complain about. To name just a few; shops will not be allowed to put bricks or barriers on the street in front to prevent vehicles from parking, microbuses will not be able to stop in the middle of the street waiting for a passenger to come in, and unlicensed speed bumps will be removed and the one who installed it will be mightily punished.Because some of these practices are done with 'good intentions', the General Traffic Department started launching campaigns to make the public aware of the upcoming changes and warn the violators of the penalties of the new law.Serag Zaghloul, the Director of the General Traffic Department at Cairo, says there are many articles inside the law the public is still unaware of. “For instance, any one who constructs a speed bump without a licence, blocks off a road to provide additional space in front of his shop, creates a traffic jam or a makes it difficult for pedestrians to pass will be at risk for a fine of not less than LE1000 and not more than LE3,000 and/or one year of imprisonment.Zaghloul said that many of these infractions, which will be curbed by the new law, were usually committed by shops, villas, owners of restaurants, and malls. “All of these practices are highly penalised and will not be ignored. There is no mercy for good intentions or ignorance of the new law,” he told Al-Ahram newspaper.The campaign also alerted microbuses and taxis that they must park inside their stations and not wait in front of the station, stalling traffic, while waiting for the passengers to get inside - a very persistent phenomenon in all streets. The traffic department has provided a mobile phone number of (0121110000) by which all the facilities will be provided for the driver of a vehicle in case he/she faces any troubles on the road. The new law has also cancelled the licensing of taxis more than 20-years-old. One of the main causes of traffic jams is the increasing number of old taxis that break down on bridges and in tunnels.

http://www.gom.com.eg/gazette/home/detail_2_25.shtml

Member # 14248

Here are a few more of the new laws.

Must carry a first aid box. There is a list what is to be in it.

Must carry a warning triangle.

No posters or stickers on the bodywork and no covering or obscuring any windows by any items.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do we get that 1st. aid box from? the triangles will be selling like hot cakes [Big Grin]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

This is mine
you can make one yourself according to what you are planning or capable of doing.

1 big plastic box 18 inches by 18 inches square with clip lid from Carrefour.

Towel to use if massive bleeding or use as a pillow.

Ventilation Mask ( thanks to a member here )

Plastic tub with bandaids, small and large wound pads, sticky tape, bandages, cotton wool, 2 slings, safety pins, paper tissues, Steristrip paper sticky sutures for cuts. Finger dressing and finger stalls. Eye pads and tape.

2nd plastic tub with syringes and needles, 2 boxes of IM analgesia one of Ketolac, one of Voltarol for pain relief. One box assorted pain relief tablets mixed. One automatic adrenaline Epipen for allergic reactions. Anti histamine tablets, anti sickness injections and tablets, medi swabs for injections.

Spray bottle Savlon First Aid Foam cleanser, Dettol Gel handwash, rubber gloves, 2 pairs scissors ( one for cutting clothing and seat belts, one for smaller stuff) tourniquet, stethoscope, torch,

packet of the cheapest sanitary towels!! these are great for putting pressure on open wounds but only buy the cheapest thick ones not Always!! [Wink]

2 silver car sun shields to wrap patient in when I am done and waiting for ambulance.

Bottle of strong aftershave to throw over the spectators [Big Grin] or the ones stuffing perfume up unconscious patients noses [Confused]

Just make your own up from stuff in the home and I restock from the pharmacy and a medical shop near me. [Smile]

Member # 14248

driving while using phone 300le
not using seatbelt 300le NOT 50le!!
driving against traffic 3000le

heard on the radio

Member # 14248

triangles are selling out fast and people are buying boxes of them and entire stocks downtown and reselling them at huge profit. [Roll Eyes]
QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for QuiteEgyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's about time.
Posts: 435 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com