EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Hello everybody here (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hello everybody here
dr hamdy
Member # 15455

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr hamdy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone here, I am newly qualified egyptian doctor hamdy and I have been reading some of the posts lately in this forum.
I see some people here with many problems of the head and I would like so much to give them helpfulness.
If you are needing assistance of very good help with you thinking and habbits I am looking here for you, to practise on.

Posts: 17 | From: not far from the pyramids | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to ES Amusement Park dr hamdy [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr hamdy
Member # 15455

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr hamdy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello shahrazat, this very beautifal name for woman. What can I do anything for you?
Posts: 17 | From: not far from the pyramids | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No no I dont need any medical help alhamdulillah [Big Grin] . Just wanted to say welcome [Smile]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dr hamdy:
Hello everyone here, I am newly qualified egyptian doctor hamdy and I have been reading some of the posts lately in this forum.
I see some people here with many problems of the head and I would like so much to give them helpfulness.
If you are needing assistance of very good help with you thinking and habbits I am looking here for you, to practise on.

Physician or Shrink?

And ever heard of an internet therapist?

you could consort with these organizations to give your services and get paid in western currency. Did you know that?

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol sharzat tell him yr real name plz bak....

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] @ esso
dr hamdy
Member # 15455

Rate Member
I like this forum meanie, because there is so much material here. You want to come to me, I can do much for you. Now going to sleep busy day tomorrow. Tomorrow meanie will start 6 day on-line course free of charge to help you improve relatioons
dr hamdy
Member # 15455

Rate Member
Before I sleep I am thinking esso has bad habbits too much. But I can correct that tomorrow.
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I like this forum meanie, because there is so much material here. You want to come to me, I can do much for you. Now going to sleep busy day tomorrow. Tomorrow meanie will start 6 day on-line course free of charge to help you improve relatioons

blue troll.
Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:

blue troll.
Its worse than we thought doc, I think you may have to have her admitted........or is that committed?

[Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL NO thnx dr hamdy

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

blue troll.
Its worse than we thought doc, I think you may have to have her admitted........or is that committed?

[Big Grin]

Ayisha have you ever had psychiatric treatment or substance abuse therapy?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

blue troll.

[Big Grin]

Ayisha have you ever had psychiatric treatment or substance abuse therapy?
Had cognitive behavioural therapy, does that count?

substance abuse therapy? [Confused]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr Hamdy

welcome

you will be able to write volumes on the folks here maybe even become a professor of 'head medicine'
[Big Grin]

What is your speciality?
Where did you train?
Do you do all that electro convulsive therapy business? [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL, Wow he's good, didn't take him long to diagnose this bunch of loonies!
Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr hamdy
Member # 15455

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Peach sponge cake:
Dr Hamdy

welcome

you will be able to write volumes on the folks here maybe even become a professor of 'head medicine'
[Big Grin]

What is your speciality?
Where did you train?
Do you do all that electro convulsive therapy business? [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Hello Peach Sponge Cake you seem homly kind of women making cakes and feeding all the people. I trained in Cairo, we don't do any of that crazy electricity stuff for many years. I am psychic too and can see you very kind person [Smile]
dr hamdy
Member # 15455

Rate Member
Now some therapy for Miss meanie.
Day 1
Stop hating your momma. Give her a call and tell her you love her.
There is big soft heart in this hard nut to crack
Miss meanie want attention because moma not give much to her.
You can give nice feelings out and get attention this way Try this one tomorrow and then will be day 2 therapy coming for you. [Wink]

Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

you are right Dr Hamdy I am very kind.

I am so kind that if you can use your psychic powers to predict the score for tomorrows game with Germany against Spain I will half my winnings with you!!

I might even give you a slice of my peach sponge cake [Razz]

awaiting your prediction.............

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr hamdy
Member # 15455

Rate Member
I see 2 - 0 but I really only concerntrate on people who have problems
Member # 14248

Dr Hamdy I think the problem with Miss Meanie is not her mother. It is her ex husband.

I'm not sure now about your psychic powers [Confused] so whatever you say will be the score I will double it and add one to be sure to win [Razz]
I will still give you a slice of cake and if you live near pyramids I can drop it off to you as I live only 10 mins away!! [Big Grin]

edit 2-0 to who?

just this one prediction and I will leave you to your nut clinic your waiting room must be packed out [Big Grin]

gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now some therapy for Miss meanie.
Day 1
Stop hating your momma. Give her a call and tell her you love her.
There is big soft heart in this hard nut to crack
Miss meanie want attention because moma not give much to her.
You can give nice feelings out and get attention this way Try this one tomorrow and then will be day 2 therapy coming for you. [Wink]

Hamdy with Reality_Meanie is you come in overtime
Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Dr Hamdy I think the problem with Miss Meanie is not her mother. It is her ex husband.

No I disagree here. She has huge problems with her mother hence the hatred for all women with younger men, it was the younger man that took mommy's attention away. [Wink]
Member # 14248

quote:
quote:

No I disagree here. She has huge problems with her mother hence the hatred for all women with younger men, it was the younger man that took mommy's attention away. [Wink]
Oh really ?? was he Egyptian too?

Oh well Dr Hamdy you were right in your analysis so what is the score 2-0 for tonight?

Spain or Germany? I will go with your prediction after all if I may [Big Grin]

Doo roo doo roo.........doo roo doo roo.....

hurry the game starts at 20.45 and I need to get to William Hill!!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh really ?? was he Egyptian too?

Dont think so, but he was younger. Coupled with HER Egyptian experience and her mother she hates all women who could possibly be near her mothers age who are with Egyptians who could be younger than them and assumes all experiences are the same as hers, naturally. [Wink]

Dr Hamdy, shes a mess please sort her out. [Big Grin]

dr hamdy
Member # 15455

Rate Member
Lesson 2 for Miss MeanieEgyptian woman can be beautifal before 25. After this come fat ass, many children, poor diat to much salt, fat, sugar.
Western woman if not binge drinking, smoking etc. can look very good at 45. Can have more money, good diat, exerciseing at gym, yellow hair, nice clothes.
Young Egyptian man handsome to Western woman, sometimes not enough money for gold and Egy wife. Doesnot want fat ass wife coming later. After this sees rich nice Western woman et voila!
Meanie you will do this same as moma in 10 years. Western men sometime boring to Western women.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yellow hair and too much bling-bling. Their tan is artificial. Sure, big catch!!!

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Doc where is my score?

and ?????
are you meaning the Egyptian women who dye their hair blond and wear all their bling to Mac Donalds and did you mean their 'whiteness is artificial'?

[Eek!] [Razz]

In terms of sparkly bling Cairo must surely top the polls [Razz]

This is one of the major reasons you need to be wearing good polaroid sunglasses in Cairo [Big Grin]

Egyptian women worship the sun god L'azurde [Cool]

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I mean what I said. That doesn't mean that there aren't Egyptian women from the same kind of level, but that wasn't the subject in Doc's posts... [Wink]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr hamdy
Member # 15455

Rate Member
2 - 0 Spain
Egyptian woman want to be white
Western woman want to be brown
Results:
Egyptian woman pretty goes to coiffure on wedding day, comes out looking like Michael Jackson
Western women lies on beach allday goes home looking like leather skin
Normally both like to much gold.
What can you do with women? [Confused]

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lesson 2 for Miss MeanieEgyptian woman can be beautifal before 25. After this come fat ass, many children, poor diat to much salt, fat, sugar.
Western woman if not binge drinking, smoking etc. can look very good at 45. Can have more money, good diat, exerciseing at gym, yellow hair, nice clothes.
Young Egyptian man handsome to Western woman, sometimes not enough money for gold and Egy wife. Doesnot want fat ass wife coming later. After this sees rich nice Western woman et voila!
Meanie you will do this same as moma in 10 years. Western men sometime boring to Western women.

well!
generalising at its best! yellow hair indeed!!
[Eek!]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
quote:

well!
generalising at its best! yellow hair indeed!!
[Eek!]

oh and by the way i like my ever so beautiful WHITE skin too much to ruin it in the sun [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Egyptian woman pretty goes to coiffure on wedding day, comes out looking like Michael Jackson

COMMENT OF THE DAY!!! VERY FUNNY!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Member # 14248

Cheers Doc I am on my way to Hill's [Big Grin]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
2 - 0 Spain
Egyptian woman want to be white
Western woman want to be brown
Results:
Western women lies on beach allday goes home looking like leather skin
Normally both like to much gold.
What can you do with women? [Confused]

[Big Grin] Hhhhh
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
more general categories I dont fit in [Frown] I dont like sunbathing, dont like Gold and dont have yellow hair, maybe im not really western after all [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Germany will win

--------------------
islam

Kleobatra
Member # 14882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kleobatra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
more general categories I dont fit in [Frown] I dont like sunbathing, dont like Gold and dont have yellow hair, maybe im not really western after all [Frown]

I don't like sunbathing, don't like bling, don't have a fat behind, but I do have yellow hair. What am I a hybrid?

But I am psychic also. [Big Grin] I sense someone is not a doctor, probably not even an Egyptian and maybe not even a man. [Big Grin]

Posts: 119 | From: Where ever I lay my head... | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Kleobatra:
quote:

I don't like sunbathing, don't like bling, don't have a fat behind, but I do have yellow hair. What am I a hybrid?

But I am psychic also. [Big Grin] I sense someone is not a doctor, probably not even an Egyptian and maybe not even a man. [Big Grin]

not a hybrid but with yellow hair you must be more western than I seem to be.

As for your psychic-ness, I think you're spot on [Big Grin]

Kleobatra
Member # 14882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kleobatra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 119 | From: Where ever I lay my head... | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:
Germany will win

Eat **** and die,esso! [Mad]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] @ Sash
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Sashyra would u make a bid?

--------------------
islam

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Sashyra if germany wins i own u ,if spain wins u own me , hehe i know u love buying freinds on face book

--------------------
islam

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

quote:
Sashyra if germany wins i own u ,if spain wins u own me , hehe i know u love buying freinds on face book

[Eek!] [Frown] [Confused]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I would not buy you even if you were for free on that application,esso7. [Razz]
You´ve got sooo much and sooo serious communication issues is about time you think and decide to do something about it. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
thnx god i am okay

--------------------
islam

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
anyway sashyrah ihope u accept my aplogy it was only a joke abt the application on face book

--------------------
islam

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
anyway sashyrah ihope u accept my aplogy it was only a joke abt the application on face book

Accepted [Smile]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
gr8 sashyra but germany will win

--------------------
islam

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com