EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Living in Sharm: Resident Community

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Living in Sharm: Resident Community
kiccasinai
Member # 15545

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kiccasinai   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody! [Smile]
here i am to ask if sombody is living in Sharm.
Some residents and i had founded a new forum about life in Sharm. [Big Grin]
We discuss about how to improve better this city.About the problems, giving some good ideas or just poll some usefull info. [Roll Eyes]
So if you are interested to join it,please click this link:
www.sharm.forumfree.net [Eek!]

we really hope to do something usefull for both sharmer and tourist! [Cool] [Razz]

salam

Posts: 11 | From: Sharm el Sheikh | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good idea congratulations

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kiccasinai
Member # 15545

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kiccasinai   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks x the support and the visit egyptian7...
i guees it's yours the message on the tagboard.

bye bye

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 11 | From: Sharm el Sheikh | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes it is but i didnt find ny online

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kiccasinai
Member # 15545

Rate Member
sorry egyptian7 what do u mean with ny?
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
lol i misssed an a its any

--------------------
islam

kiccasinai
Member # 15545

Rate Member
mesci...but anyway even if nobody it's on line at same moment you can even post some opinion and sure you'll have an answer soon.
Please register there your next visit!

salam

--------------------
 -

-

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
kiccasinai i am planning to go sharm after a couple of weeks ,any suggestions there within a limited budget

--------------------
islam

kiccasinai
Member # 15545

Rate Member
what u r looking x?a cheap hotel?
i suggest you "pensione palermo" on Hadaba, i guess the cheapest in sharm, about 150 le x a double with breakfast...or try the youth hotel always in Hadaba closed to the police station.Or try delta sharm compound www.deltasharm.com
but i really suggest you to go to dahab where you really can find accomodation front sea cheaper than sharm starting from 30 le up to 300 x a 5 star hotel.and the feeling in dahab is amazing and relaxing!

--------------------
 -

-

nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's all very well, but still essentially I am curious, why would anyone wish to create a NEW forum, when a perfect forum and data source for Sharm already exists, at sharmwomen.com
Honestly, you can already find a wealth of information there, and even post ads or whatever you wish on their "pin board", and it is all so logically organised also, so why would anyone wish to start fom zero again? Sincerely, I visited your website, and it is rather confusing to the eye, difficult to find anything and for now also not so much info. If you need create a website, create one for you, and if you post interesting things on Sharm or otherwise, people will start coming there, too, but why make one more on Sharm if you do noot even seem be much of an expert on Sharm (e.g. I would really not recommend anyone stay at the Palermo in Hadaba if much nicer places are available for same or similar money. Did you personally ever visit more places than Naama Bay and Hadaba, in Sharm?)

More poor websites, more confusing for the poor uninformed visitor.

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kiccasinai
Member # 15545

Rate Member
Well nevermind....what i should say!you looks a bit upset...and i don't know why!
what is your prolblems?what's the problem if some locals decide to create a forum only about sharm>Even if on the net you can find several sites about it....i repeat...what's the problem?
You don't like to choose?to have other possibilities?I think it's usefulll to share different experiences...in different way...x example:you maybe prefer to have only one search engine,one account x emil,one site x download,one x news etc?i like to choose, to find the site more close to my way to think...
i knew about the sharm women site and the club also...of course...sharm is so little!but i never was interested to join that club...maybe becouse i don't like the name...sharm"women"...it' looks like a limited group...i know it's only a name...but also the activities of the sharm club...i really don't....agree...i mean the meeting they organize...x women only...i don't like...don't rapresent my philosophy...and i visited also theyr forum...very interestings topic sometimes...but it looks sometimes that is no easy to talk about certain arguments...and..consider this also: the sharm women site is a COMMERCIAL SITE...i mean they sell advertising on theyr site....in our forum advertising is from the main server were the forum is hosted...we must pay to remove advert. and we'll do it soon,becouse we don't want a commercial site but just a forum ere meet each other and share experiences, without make money for this "service"... but it's so long to explain now!
This in one of the many reasons why me and other local friends decide to create our forum.By the way the sharmwomen site is on line i guess since 4 years...our forum only 1 mounth...so let us develop a little bit before all this complains!...
Sorry if you find my website difficult to visit....you're that first that complain about it...but thanks anyway,it's an advice x us to do better!
anyway...about Pensione Palermo ...i suggest this becouse x me...and x other egyptians friends,it's a nice hotel and...untill now i don't know an other one cheapest than palermo hotel.or the youth hotel...tell me if you have others to advice...easy to say:that there are much nicer places in naama or hadaba to stay x the same price:150 le...so i'm waiting x YOUR advice about it!
There was also the Piggeon house but now is closed...since i guess 2 years...but you still complain but u didn't suggest any other hotel....
And also i cannot understand how you consider me a no local sharmer only becouse i suggest this hotel...strange opinion...or maybe just different point of view.
Bytheway i'm living in Sharm since 2003.I am married with an egy man and we have a lovely doughter...so let me say...i knew something about sharm....and before the sharm community i created 4 years ago a forum about Egypt, wiht guides,tips,opinion...and thousand of interesting topic about living in egypt or just enjoy an holiday...but is in italian only...and it's also one of the thousand italian forum about egypt...but it's my own....with my own point of view, with articles that I DECIDED TO PUT IN.
That's internet!Thanks Good !we have the possibility to choise!
so my dear nevermind you know well what you have to do....simply do not visit the site if you don't like...but anyway i still thank you x your opinion...but please do not sentence like a judje if you really don't know waht are you talkin about...i mean ...about me!you don't know everything...you just suppose...and i really don't like your way also...you looks ready to fight...why?

p.s

quote nevermind:
More poor websites, more confusing for the poor uninformed visitor

well....maybe we're poor but we still there...dispite you...and the same x others millions of poor sites!
sorry...we don't have a magazine or a site where sell expansive advertsing!we don't want to make money with our forum...

thanks again

best regards

kiccasinai

--------------------
 -

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com