EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » new but not new (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: new but not new
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by master_mind:
I JUST FELT VERY PISSED OFF I HAVE BEEN READING THIS FORUM FOR AWHILE AND I DECIDED TO REMAIN SILENT DESPITE ALL THE **** BEING SAID ABOUT ME I DIDN,T WANT TO DEFEND MYSELF BUT PLEASE TELL HER TO STOP

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005153
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for master_mind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don,t know why she is always thinking that it is very easy to tell everybody about one's life even if she is just assuming not only me i didn,t say any bad things about her i hope she is ok and her life is going well , but she will never go on until she forgets the past
Posts: 111 | From: somewhere on earth | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for master_mind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don,t understand . lets say i,m a loser
why did i use her visa?
why did she say i went to another girl?despite i didn,t.
if she knew i,m with another girl and i,m a liar as she said why did she stay with me?

Posts: 111 | From: somewhere on earth | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I guess you told me didn't you.
I never said anything about my friend and Yanal that i didnt have permission to say thank you very much.
And why did i stay with you??? Ha you are a laugh arent you.. I TRUSTED YOU, I BELIEVED IN YOU, I BELIEVED ALL THE LITTLE LIES YOU TOLD ME when i caught the details, you always had a story to explain this and that. It wasnt until what a week before you said you werent coming that i truly discovered the extent of your lies and just what was really going on with you and that girl, and i did that by talking to her directly, and even still then you claimed nothing with her saying she was just money by touring her around, that she liked you and that is why she lied to me saying all those things.. (guess thats why you lied to me about her staying in your flat while i was there and told me you were out working when you were really showing her around huh? And now i know the real reason you didnt want to take me out in town that trip as well, couldnt have your room mate or her see us together could you, cause if your room mate saw you with me he would have told her, and if she saw you well, that would have put an end to your play huh.)
If you wanna come out and try to make me look bad for marrying so quickly, well, fine i can tell people the real, whole truth as to why i got involved with my current husband if you like but im sure you wont like them knowing every little detail.
Never said you used me for a visa, just said you were a lying asshole, only in nicer words.
You know full well what you did to me wasnt right at all.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh psst, my marriage took place 2 months after the paper divorce, but 4 months after seperation.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<fine i can tell people the real, whole truth as to why i got involved with my current husband if you like but im sure you wont like them knowing every little detail.>

Spill all the details,common,don't spare us anything.We are all eyes for you,MH.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
not unless i have to, i would rather not let people know just how badly things really went at the end and during my last trip. There are soooo many details i have not shared with anyone other than Yorkie of course, as i tell her everything.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member

master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member
me neither unless i have to i will not post here anymore i busy working and have no time for this nonsense so please don,t mention my name here
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
<fine i can tell people the real, whole truth as to why i got involved with my current husband if you like but im sure you wont like them knowing every little detail.>

Spill all the details,common,don't spare us anything.We are all eyes for you,MH.

Don't encourage them, Sashyra! Please, this board has enough melodrama on it! [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
*back with a tray full of a yummy brunch of coffee,warm rolls and pastries,fresh squeezed orange juice,fruit jams and rich butter*
master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member
i will never give you this chance, sick , i came here to defend myself but i just found out one thing who cares about your opinion ?, if you have a life you would never be sitting online waiting for people to fight and talk about others . get a life .
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judging by Mystic's very happy photos she obviously has a lovely life [Smile]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member
iwas talking about Sashyra8 not mystic and i hope mystic has a very happy life , but still we need to respect each other regardless what happened , because both of us know secrets and it will be very silly to let people enjoy the fight .
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
i will never give you this chance, sick , i came here to defend myself but i just found out one thing who cares about your opinion ?, if you have a life you would never be sitting online waiting for people to fight and talk about others . get a life .

*pats Momen on the shoulder*
mangang
Member # 15126

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Momen!
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I JUST FELT VERY PISSED OFF I HAVE BEEN READING THIS FORUM FOR AWHILE AND I DECIDED TO REMAIN SILENT DESPITE ALL THE **** BEING SAID ABOUT ME I DIDN,T WANT TO DEFEND MYSELF BUT PLEASE TELL HER TO STOP

AHA
NOMAN you dirty dog. I called you out long ago, and you're still at it. Hope no one here ever falls again for your crap.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com