EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Probably not relevant but.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Probably not relevant but.....
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm toooo excited!!!
Going on 2 weeks Caribbean cruise on Saturday....
getting so twitchy!!! Going to Jamaica, Caymans, Honduras, Belize, and Mexico!!!!
Too excited to sleep, eat, (good way to lose weight!!) or function normally!!!
As I said... not really relevant to Egypt , just wanted to share my excitement !!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wonderful, Sue, have a fantastic trip. It does sound very exciting. I truly hope you have nice weather. Enjoy your vacation and it would be great if you post some pics on here upon your return! Would love to see them!! [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares if it is relevant or not... I am SOOOOO jealous and I wish you a fabulous fabulous trip. Isn't feling that excited just the best feeling in the world.

Have a tequila in Mexico for me [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a wonderful time!! I'd be excited myself if I was going (any spare tickets?) [Wink]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh sounds nice, i myself have wanted to go to cancun. Dont know why, just sounds nice. I hope you have a wonderful time.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamaica?? [Razz] [Razz] Play some reggae-music for me!!
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger... Cheeky...Makbeta....Mystic... desertgirl.... thanks for all your good wishes!!
Just been packing... OMG I HATE packing!!!
Wish you could all come with us.... we'd have a blast!!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you dock in Ocho Rios, look out for a funny man with a big straw hat who's the local one man band. He sits outside one of the shopping malls, but I can't remember the name. I had a picture of him but it's not with me here. Sweet little shrivelled up thing. [Big Grin]

Don't miss Dunns river, a beach party or two and riding horses along the beach! Buy away from the market in the dock area if you can ... they're waiting for the cruise ships coming from the US! Everyone else can go whistle for a bargain on cruise day [Big Grin]

Have an "irie" time! Smile, you're in Jamaica! Yeah mon!

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:
Wish you could all come with us.... we'd have a blast!!!! [Big Grin]

Haha !! [Big Grin] Maybe one day it will happen!! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matron
Member # 4902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for matron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great cruise the pair of you. Hurghada next stop?

Just heard XL has gone into administration. Guess whose daughter had her flights booked with them?

Posts: 155 | From: Planet Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow you lucky girl
I was lucky to travel on the p&o canberra 2 times with a family i worked for, i visited all of the med, it was a very special feeling to travel on a cruise ship.
I hope and pray oneday i will be able to go again.
I visited the Domanicanse Republic which was great as well.
I do wish you a wonderful holiday.
Lucky you going tomorrow

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow you lucky girl
I was lucky to travel on the p&o canberra 2 times with a family i worked for, i visited all of the med, it was a very special feeling to travel on a cruise ship.
I hope and pray oneday i will be able to go again.
I visited the Domanicanse Republic which was great as well.
I do wish you a wonderful holiday.
Lucky you going tomorrow

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm toooo excited!!!
getting so twitchy!!! Going to Jamaica, Caymans, Honduras, Belize, and Mexico!!!!
As I said... not really relevant to Egypt , just wanted to share my excitement !!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Carnival Cruise Lines?
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm toooo excited!!!

How many Cruises have you been on you lucky girl you picked a good man you know Sue have a wonderful trip and send me a virtual postcard online please .
Enjoy [Wink] [Wink]

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
enjoy your holiday!!!
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by NotSleeplessInCairo:
If you dock in Ocho Rios, look out for a funny man with a big straw hat who's the local one man band. He sits outside one of the shopping malls, but I can't remember the name. I had a picture of him but it's not with me here. Sweet little shrivelled up thing. [Big Grin]

Don't miss Dunns river, a beach party or two and riding horses along the beach! Buy away from the market in the dock area if you can ... they're waiting for the cruise ships coming from the US! Everyone else can go whistle for a bargain on cruise day [Big Grin]

Have an "irie" time! Smile, you're in Jamaica! Yeah mon!

NS we've got a trip booked for Dunns River Falls..... as well as a catamaran snorkel trip. We oiginally had beach horse iding, but Mr M has never riden before.... didn't want the trip ruined by broken bones!!!
We'll look out for the little hat man too.... sounds fun!!!

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by matron:
Have a great cruise the pair of you. Hurghada next stop?

Just heard XL has gone into administration. Guess whose daughter had her flights booked with them?

Wow matron that's bad!!!! There'll be no airlines flying direct to Hurghada from the UK soon!!! Sorry for your daughter!!
Hopefully UK and Hurghada next stop.... as soon as circumstances allow!!!
Love to Mr C and M .

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Thanks for all your good wishes..... getting toooo excited now!!! [Big Grin]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anything from mamasue is relevant but i wish u were coming egypt , have a good trip

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a fantastic trip mamasue [Smile]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds fantastic, enjoy.

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiye
Member # 14655

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great trip so jealous!!
Posts: 159 | From: Nottingham, UK | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a lovely time! Know you will!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Thanks to y'all..... bye for 2 weeks!!! [Smile]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
becareful of the hurricane honey. Be safe

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks to y'all..... bye for 2 weeks!!! [Smile]

Ohhhhh I guess today is the day! HAVE FUN!!! [Smile] [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com