EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Eating in supermarkets (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Eating in supermarkets
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been wondering this for some time as we do grocery shopping at places such as Spinneys and Carrefour. It amazes me how many people take products from shelves, open them right there and eat. Sometimes the whole family, it looks like they're having a picnic there. Not inteding to pay for them. For me this is not right, it is called stealing in western world.

Well, now I have been called narrow-minded person and somebody wonders how I can live abroad because I'm so narrow-minded and don't just accept this (because things just are different in Arab world or outside western world). Eating in supermarket is totally normal, huh [Confused] (An Egyptian didn't say this.)

Whaaaaat?! How do you think about this? Love to hear especially how Egyptians see this? As a customer or as a shop owner? How (any) things ever will be better if people just accept this kind of behavior? (Another example would be rubbish on streets - hey, let's just forget them that's how it is and that's how it will be.)

Today I'm pretty much speechless [Eek!]

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've often seen people doing it in the UK too. Sometimes they intend to pay and have the cashier scan the empty pack through, othertimes they have no intention of paying.

They put a sign up in my local supermarket in Walthamstow saying 'eating or drinking before purchase is theft'.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It does happen... and it is allowed in supermarkets in Belgium. For example: kids start eating a breadroll or a bag of Lays. They scan the bag and you pay it for it.
Most people don't do this, it is only in emergency cases.
I did it once. I was pregnant and needed a Coke.
It was urgent! [Big Grin] I needed sugar, so I drank one in Carrefour and paid for it.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched in Carrefour as one niqab woman and her 3 kids stuffed sweets and a big pot of Nivea up their clothes, then she pushed them through the checkout with the stuff and she paid for a bag of crisps!!!

I told the security guy just behind the checkout and he just shrugged his shoulders.

Watched yesterday as 2 women and 3 kids ate their way round Hyper One and left the empty packages of chocolate, crisps and french bread sticks on the shelves.
No point in saying anything. The shelves always have loads of empty packages on them so no doubt it's not a problem to steal the food and eat it.

I've even seen one man open a pack of nuts, eat some and put the packet back on the shelf. [Big Grin]

By the way none of them looked what you might consider poor or underfed.

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes but paying for it is different although many people in Finland seem to think eating/drinking before paying is not right (unless there's an emergency but in reality this must be rare).

Not paying is stealing. (and how come someone can think stealing is right when abroad...I'd think even Quran says something about stealing)

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

quote:
Originally posted by Hermione Heliotrope.:
By the way none of them looked what you might consider poor or underfed.

I don't think those people go to Carrefour or Spinneys for shopping [Big Grin] Maybe there's an idea...go all poor people to eat to a supermarket [Roll Eyes]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cloudberry:
I've been wondering this for some time as we do grocery shopping at places such as Spinneys and Carrefour. It amazes me how many people take products from shelves, open them right there and eat. Sometimes the whole family, it looks like they're having a picnic there. Not inteding to pay for them. For me this is not right, it is called stealing in western world.

Impossible.... I've never seen something like this in Egypt that's all I can say!! [Eek!] [Eek!]

IMHO it's the duty of each store to protect it's items and business. Hyper One and others have to employ better trained security guards and pay them accordingly. Believe me it does wonders what some financial incentive can do to spot and nab shoplifters - or *shopeaters* in those particular cases!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People usually have this explanation:
Stealing from the "enemy" is not theft.(Of course these chains are the enemy , that supports Israel, bombs palestine, invaded Iraq and published the cartoons..etc [Smile] ) So stealing in a way is Jihad [Smile] )))

OR

They over price essential products , so we take back our money in another form.

I actually heard these explanations [Smile] )))))

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr M often opens and eats a chocolate bar when we're in Wal Mart... it's his way of making shopping more bearable!!!
But... we always pay for the empty wrapper at the checkout.... it's ony a few cents, and there are security cameras everywhere!!
I often see empty packets, coke bottles etc. being checked out..... no big deal!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it's a problem at all to eat and then hand over your wrapper to be scanned.
I do that. I usually have a half drunk bottle of juice by the time I reach the checkout!! [Big Grin]

Interesting what you say though Dzosser.
I have lost count on the times I have seen the women do it with their kids now.

I guess they think the security won't stop a woman to search her much less a niqabi [Confused]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen it loads in Spinneys... I saw it loads in th UK as well. I guess as long as you pay for it there is no harm done...

But how would you quantify the weight of grapes or pic 'n' mix in your tummy!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
I have seen it loads in Spinneys... I saw it loads in th UK as well. I guess as long as you pay for it there is no harm done...

But how would you quantify the weight of grapes or pic 'n' mix in your tummy!!!

by statutory weight in at the entrance and weight out at the check out [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously these people just don't have any manners and as long as no one stops them to eat without paying why should they?? It's food for free after all.

That's another explanation.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temporarilyhere
Member # 15961

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for temporarilyhere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw someone paying for an empty drink can and a choc wrapper in Mahmal supermarket.

I have seen empty wrappers on shelves and empty wrappers being payed for both in Egypt and in the UK!!

I guess it happens all over the world?!

I would also say that if you eat something and not pay for it, it is stealing!

Posts: 34 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do that only when my son is thirsty and wants something to drink, and in the end I ALWAYS pay for the empty packs.
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would imagine if it were against company policy then there would be signs about it or security would not allow you to do it.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rarely do they actually catch anyone doing it, mainly because the ppl. in charge come from the same background, hence sympathize with the scum bags, I personally look at them and make an issue of the matter whenever I spot them doing it..I always stress on the religious bit which makes them turn blue.
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Why is it against religion to eat a bag of crisps in Spinneys and scan the empty packet lol...

The sheer fact empties are scanned and not a word is uttered surely must indicate that nobody minds so much. If they minded they would mention it at the till.

Have I missed something here!

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A better question to ask is why the fuçk do some people feel the need to bring all 5 of their goddamn kids to the grocery store, it's not Disneyland.

Everyone under 18 should be banned from grocery stores.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
A better question to ask is why the fuçk do some people feel the need to bring all 5 of their goddamn kids to the grocery store, it's not Disneyland.

I second that VB [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That reminds me of this commercial. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, some kids treat supermarkets as a picnic.

I've often seen people having a snack in shops (esp crisps or canned drinks) which is fine by me as long as they pay for the stuff at the check-out. However, it's difficult to pay for a few grapes (the bunches on the shelves are almost non existent at the end of the day...).

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alot of supermarkets here combat this by giving out free samples of food and drinks,sometimes along with recipes how to make the item and coupons toward the purchase of products. It seems they feel that this is good marketing and prevention -people will be more apt to go for the free samples, like it and buy it. A win-win situation and one that is actually pretty acurate as I have tried samples of things in the store that normally I wouldnt have bought,loved and ended up buying it.,
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only free thing I've ever got from my supermarket is the till receipt [Eek!]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
In a way though YAH you technically paid for that receipt [Wink]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Well yes technically I did but sometimes I think I at least deserve it framed after all I'm not feeding the 5,000 only me and ASBO dog [Confused]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah, but he is worth every penny [Big Grin]

My ex and I used to pay guess the total and whoever was furthest way used to pay the bill [Big Grin]

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do it. if im at the store and thirsty i will go to the cold shelves, pick out a bev. and crack it open. when im done, i toss it behind some cereal boxes or something looool

i also put big items on the rack under the cart and try to sneak out with them. it never fails me and if i get stopped all u have to say is, 'ooops im soooo sorry i missed it i was so busy with all the things in the cart i didnt see this and forgot it. and they let u go=)
ive made out with laundry soap, cat litter, diapers, formula, shoes and a radio.

once i found a receipt on the parking lot floor and it had a $200 car stereo on it. i took it, went into the store, got the same item off the rack as on the receipt and went and got my money back looooooooooool

my ex used to pick thru the olive and chicken wing bar or the produce area, eat then spit out the pits and bones to the floor.

i always have money, its not the issue, but hey if i can get something for free why not?
(another trick taught to me by mr. bolaq himself).

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahah
i have never opened foor in the grocery store but i have opened a bottle of water on a hot day....i was so thirsty and yes i paid for it....i have seen people doing this and they felt no guilt.. i seen kids eat some candy and the parents took it away and put it back on the shelf.. like duh ur kid ate the sh it so y not pay noone will want it after its been open dumbasses....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:
i do it. if im at the store and thirsty i will go to the cold shelves, pick out a bev. and crack it open. when im done, i toss it behind some cereal boxes or something looool

i also put big items on the rack under the cart and try to sneak out with them. it never fails me and if i get stopped all u have to say is, 'ooops im soooo sorry i missed it i was so busy with all the things in the cart i didnt see this and forgot it. and they let u go=)
ive made out with laundry soap, cat litter, diapers, formula, shoes and a radio.

once i found a receipt on the parking lot floor and it had a $200 car stereo on it. i took it, went into the store, got the same item off the rack as on the receipt and went and got my money back looooooooooool

my ex used to pick thru the olive and chicken wing bar or the produce area, eat then spit out the pits and bones to the floor.

i always have money, its not the issue, but hey if i can get something for free why not?

And you sleep well at night???? [Roll Eyes]
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Are you serious!!!??? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alot of people do what tami does

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
alot of people do what tami does

But it doesn't make it right. This affects prices at least. Don't complain when prices get up because of shoplifters. Or taxes.

And the world just couldn't work this way. Do it because everyone else does, s/he doesn't care so why should I. It would be total chaos!

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the UK it is actually theft though most shops won't enforce that.

As I said above, in my local shops in Walthamstow they started posting notices saying that it is theft and if they catch you you will be prosecuted.

If it is an emergency and you MUST have something then tell an assistant. I got the 'sugar shakes' one day and had to sit down and get sugar so an assistant got me a chair and some chocolate.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That's Kleptomania and ain't funny one bit, if someone did that to your home don't complain. [Mad]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Your daughter must be so proud MD [Roll Eyes]
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow under 18 !!!!

quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's so funny that you should post this....I was just now thinking about our last trip to Carrefour. I noticed the same exact thing.

When we were in Carrefour last week I saw people eating loaves of bread, croissants, fruit, and yogurt. I understand the concept of scanning the empty pack or bottle, which I believe most people do. And I also understand giving a small child a bag of chips. But I do find this slightly annoying. The reason being - shopping in Egypt is an arduous task to begin with. If it weren't already difficult enough to maneuver through the crowd, you now have to deal with scores of people who have decided to block the aisle by stopping to take a lunch break.

You know what they say. NEVER GO SHOPPING HUNGRY!

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Ya Salam.

quote:

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you serious? People eat off the shelves??? And the security cameras don't pick it up? I'm Egyptian but I've never personally witnessed this. It's awful, I wonder why it is happening?

And if it is true, you are not close minded at all. It IS disgusting!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karim:
Ya Salam.

quote:

LOL
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Ok that's in a supermarket, what you do in other markets !!

quote:

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bet7ot elmooz fe tezha we tegry.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol Vader [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit i also used to see it very often in Cairo.

When my MIL was here last summer, she kept doing it in tesco and i had to keep telling her not to. She would say "trying yanny" she couldn't understand that its not allowed! [Wink] I know my MIL she REALLY didn't mean anything bad by it. The same as letting the water run and run and run but thats another story! [Big Grin]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

The funny thing is though I suppose in Tesco a Brit would try to do it sneakily and try to avoid being caught, the shame of being seen doing it would be so embarrassing, but in the Hypermarkets here they openly do it right in front of you [Eek!]

They don't even bother if you see them stuffing empty packets back on the shelves [Confused]

They aren't embarrassed in the least.

happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My MIL was not not embarrassed at all [Big Grin]
Walking up and down the ailes without a care in the world [Eek!]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Egyptian act cooooooooooooool dudes.

quote:
Originally posted by Hermione Heliotrope.:
The funny thing is though I suppose in Tesco a Brit would try to do it sneakily and try to avoid being caught, the shame of being seen doing it would be so embarrassing, but in the Hypermarkets here they openly do it right in front of you [Eek!]

They don't even bother if you see them stuffing empty packets back on the shelves [Confused]

They aren't embarrassed in the least.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Your daughter must be so proud MD [Roll Eyes]

my daughter has nothing to do with u or this situation and i would seriously appreciate if you can leave any reference to her (i.e. aleya, your daughter, etc) out of ur mouth when u want to take a hit at me.
thats one thing that boils my blood. u dont know me my daughter or my life besides what dumb sh*t i put here.

thanks.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by karim:
Ok that's in a supermarket, what you do in other markets !!

quote:

thats it. i dont steal for a living loool its just fun to see what u can get away with when u know u can get away with it.
its all about the thrills sweety.
anyway i dont do the heavy stuff like the receipt prank anymore...my ex left and took his dirty ways with him. he just got me thinking it was so easy to do. if we were in walmart for example and i wanted him to buy me something, usually a cosmetic or something he would rip it out of the package and stuff it in his pocket saying he isnt paying for something so stupid.
ilch, can u imagine me having to ask a man for money or anything?? ugh thank god those days are over.
now if i pull a drink from a shelf i show the empty bottle to the cashier and pay for it.

i was just sharing a past PAST situation thats all, jeez!
and to think u all in here act like effing angels.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com