EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Eating in supermarkets (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Eating in supermarkets
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dukes, the fact that you are justifying your theft, shows how sick you are. Indeed, the fact that you even talked about this on a public forum and think that stealing is "fun" shows how mentally unstable you are. The social services should take your daughter away, you are disgusting and an awful role model.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is only saying these things to get a reaction from you, she is addicted to trying to shock people! Sadly, nothing she says shocks me as I can see they are all fabricated stories from a pathetic mind.

Cannot believe people feed this woman the attention she craves!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
Everyone under 18 should be banned from grocery stores.

Hey, 18 is too much. Everyone under 15 should be banned from grocery stores. And parents who bring infants and children to grocery stores should be shot. Survivors should be shot again.
Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Survivors should be shot again.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
And parents who bring infants and children to grocery stores should be shot. Survivors should be shot again.

That's a joke, right????

Wait until the day you have your own kids and your mom is not around and the babysitter is not available or worst case scenario is you can't afford one!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even if Ngeg is serious, any wise person can't take him/her (?) seriously. Yeah, go to shopping and leave your baby/toddler home alone [Roll Eyes]

Anyway, my son loves to be out most of the times, it's actually really nice to go to a supermarket, so relaxing!! He has a lot to watch there. But home sometimes...argghhhh...I think it's too boring for him [Big Grin] But I know I know, when he's going to be around 2-3 years old, it might be pure hell to go shopping. Bad age I hear [Razz]

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leave them with their Father [Big Grin]

People who are out of work should not be allowed in stores at weekends! They have all week to shop and should go then.

Sorry TL but kids are like farts, your own are barely tolerable but everyone elses are just horrendous [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
Survivors should be shot again.

Lol hamoot men el de7k [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
Sorry TL but kids are like farts, your own are barely tolerable but everyone elses are just horrendous [Wink]

Haha, so true. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Leave them with their Father [Big Grin]

People who are out of work should not be allowed in stores at weekends! They have all week to shop and should go then.

In many cases the father is working or even both parents are working. And then here comes up also the fact of dysfunctional families again.... what about if there is no husband/father in the current life of the woman and children??

And you know the other statement of yours that

CHILDREN ARE LIKE FARTS

it truly not acceptable coming out of your mouth. Infact I heard a lot of **** coming out of it in the past but I think you topped it with that.

You work with children, right? You teach and educate them in Cairo or at least that's what you are trying to make us believe here, yes??

Then again such statements of yours should not surprise me. A 32-year-old teenager who still lives with mommy and daddy 'because it's just better'. [Roll Eyes]

You know you can't even achieve an own family and yes maybe it's better this way as you don't even know how to look after yourself properly - your PARENTS do that for you.

In your situation I would possibly be fake happy 24/7 too because it's the best as it can get for you .

All what you are looking out for is your next drink. That's your idea of a good life. [Confused]

I am truly glad that I am not addicted to alcohol and my goals in life are totally differ from yours. I know what really counts and actually my own children helped me to achieve that.

I also worked with other people's children in the past and what statement you've made I'd never bring it over my mouth.

Yes I agree some kids are more pleasure than others to work with but even the misbehaving ones were an extra and worthy challenge for me. In some cases they just wanted to have a little extra attention and even giving them a job to do in class worked wonders. They started feeling important and needed.

So stop talking about children, mine or others, you don't have no clue whatsorever. You are so wacky. Return back to your bottle, please, and leave the education of children - the future generation - up to more responsible and trustworthy individuals who take pride in what they are doing.

Oh my god, there I've said it!! [Eek!] Now blast me!! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Shux... all that effort for little old me [Wink]

I love how describing kids as farts offended you more than the Ngeg wanting to shoot them... [Big Grin] Are the adoption services aware of your way of thinking?

You will only ever know what I choose to tell you [Big Grin] Never ever forget that [Wink]

You forgot to mention my drug addiction and my whorish behaviour... I am dissapointed!

My mommy posts here on ES... I really hope she spots this, it is such nonsense it would definatley make her giggle [Big Grin]

Cheers TL... you are a funny infinitesimal ferret [Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Shux... all that effort for little old me [Wink]

I love how describing kids as farts offended you more than the Ngeg wanting to shoot them... [Big Grin] Are the adoption services aware of your way of thinking?

You will only ever know what I choose to tell you [Big Grin] Never ever forget that [Wink]

You forgot to mention my drug addiction and my whorish behaviour... I am dissapointed!

My mommy posts here on ES... I really hope she spots this, it is such nonsense it would definatley make her giggle [Big Grin]

Cheers TL... you are a funny infinitesimal ferret [Wink]

I am the disappointed one here. You have answered nothing back because yes there is nothing.

But as I said believe in your fake happiness and let others take care of children.

Oh and yes I think you should make your mother aware about my post - hence I doubt it will make much impact as she supports your lifestyle.

Cheers..... giggle giggle.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am fake happy, you are so right. All my life I have been walking around thinking I was really happy when in actual fact I am lying to myself, you and to the rest of the world!

I am so grateful you made me realise I am actually miserable.

Please also forgive me for not telling you anything about me or my life, I did not realise discretion was such a mortal sin...

Oh and maybe I should consider taking a job where I do not interact with children so much as I am clearly a sinister character.

I think my cover is finally blown.

happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think ferret is joking TL [Confused]

Don't get so mad [Wink] [Cool]

Hey Ferret which supermarket will you be in this weekend? So i can arrange for all my extended family to bring along their kids (last count 57) [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Hey in IKEA in my old town there was a ball pit you could drop kids off in... I will get on to the manager of Spinneys right away.

Happybunny, you are clearly lying to yourself about your happiness so from hereon in I will refer to you as just Bunny [Wink]

I think joking is banned as well... [Big Grin]

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy happy happy happy happy happy....
ya geta da drift? [Big Grin]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com