EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Translation please? "she hazaquatani" and "ll 2ahaza2ak"?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Translation please? "she hazaquatani" and "ll 2ahaza2ak"?
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoStudent   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anybody tell me what these words mean?

thanks ES you rock [Smile]

Posts: 214 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a bit hard to understand because you need the whole sentence.

But basically if you take the action of stealing a wallet as the scenario and there are 3 people in the room, then one man is saying, "she stole the wallet" pointing at the woman in the room, and the second part is "and whoever done it to you" ? or "who done it to you" where he is pointing or addressing another man in the room.

Post the whole text for a better understanding.

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for messenger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hermione Heliotrope.:
It's a bit hard to understand because you need the whole sentence.

But basically if you take the action of stealing a wallet as the scenario and there are 3 people in the room, then one man is saying, "she stole the wallet" pointing at the woman in the room, and the second part is "and whoever done it to you" ? or "who done it to you" where he is pointing or addressing another man in the room.

Post the whole text for a better understanding.

[Big Grin]
Posts: 406 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for messenger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CairoStudent:
Can anybody tell me what these words mean?

thanks ES you rock [Smile]

"She disparaged/belittled me" and "I'll "disparage/belittle you" The first is written/pronounced in Fusha (Classical) and the second is Ammeiah (colloquial).
Posts: 406 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoStudent   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you current I appreciate it

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

Posts: 214 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com