EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » How much can people living in Egypt bear?? (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: How much can people living in Egypt bear??
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then why are you replying???
Your comments don't bother me- bullies bother me. I think they are pathetic. People who randomly decide to email my ex to talk retard, bother me, I think they have no lives. But actually, your idiotic "statistical" comments, and your "I'm so righteous despite having a filthy mouth" amuse me. It is like watching George Bush speeches. So stupid, but you can't help but watch just to see how deep he will dig that grave.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Your comments don't bother me- bullies bother me. I think they are pathetic. People who randomly decide to email my ex to talk retard, bother me, I think they have no lives. But actually, your idiotic "statistical" comments, and your "I'm so righteous despite having a filthy mouth" amuse me. It is like watching George Bush speeches. So stupid, but you can't help but watch just to see how deep he will dig that grave.

Talking filthy would requre using words such as the C word, the B word etc. That is where Tina comes in. That is her kind of language.

I typed the F word like this f*** twice and the word S word once within the last 50 posts. I don't call people whores/hos or talk about body parts in sexual ways etc.

I just offended you because we don't agree. [Smile]
Anyways, like I said, I don't care and this is my last response to you. Enjoy!

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:
quote:

Talking filthy would requre using words such as the C word, the B word etc. That is where Tina comes in. That is her kind of language.

I typed the F word like this f*** twice and the word S word once within the last 50 posts. I don't call people whores/hos or talk about body parts in sexual ways etc.

I just offended you because we don't agree. [Smile]

hell yea them are my words and dont forget it....at least i am not calling an innocent child a bastard thats far worse then callin someone a c*** or a whore...etc........
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
hell yea them are my words and dont forget it....at least i am not calling an innocent child a bastard thats far worse then callin someone a c*** or a whore...etc........

Listen she's not the first to call a child out of wedlock a BASTARD on this forum. I remember hibbah called Tom Cruise'daugher Suri like that in the past on one thread and she got an earload from me.

Even in the years before this was a 'classic' term to use here in Germany but not any longer - thankfully.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The word 'bastard' has something negative, but I think this is caused because of outdated social and religious norms and values.
Strictly to the letter of the word the meaning is: inpure, a mixture of different types,hybride.
The society considered it as negative or less valued as totally pure.
1.Children born out of a wedlock or 2. born from a not similar parent couple; 3.een child parents of unequal race or 4. from unequal social class were also from lower value as a child born out a wedlock, from similar parents.
That's (probably:western) history, and part of these norms are not used anymore.
Nobody should call children born out of parents from unequal social class a bastard, the children born out of a wedlock also aren't called bastards anymore. Half of the first-born children's parents are not married, statistics Netherlands 2008.
That does not need to be negative, but an aware choice of the woman in question, and nobody would consider this as negative or even think to use the word bastard for a child.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Can you please inform me what letter “bastard” begins with? Now, I had it down as “B” or is that word acceptable? Most normal people see it as someone being insulting. Which you were purposely being, to a BABY. An unborn baby at that.

quote:
Oh I see, so it is the spelling of a word that is rude and not the intention behind it? Now is you don’t mind me, I’m going to go around swearing my mouth off (but don’t worry, it isn’t rude because I will only type the “F” and star the rest).
Also, now I’m trying hard to get my head around this one… talking about body parts in sexual ways, is WORSE than insulting a baby and emailing peoples ex’s for your own amusement? I wonder how you would feel if someone emailed your husband and tried to convince him that it isn’t his child, that you are not even pregnant, and that you probably lied about taking birth control. But don’t worry, that person doesn’t talk about body parts is a sexual way, so therefore, that email would all be above board? Right? You don’t use the word whore, you just call people hags, much better! Now, I must be confused with your religion, because I’m certain Islam, or Christianity would not find the way you speak to other people acceptable at all.
Now, just for the ladies and gentleman sitting in the back- THIS is the message that Snapdragen sent Sam, that in her increasingly shrinking mind, is deemed perfectly acceptable, and moral (and please note, this was before I ever spoke to snapdragen, I never had a problem with her beforehand):

“The sonogram that weirdkitty put up is for a baby over 2 months in the womb. (SIDE NOTE BY WK- that’s right, the sonogram of my 11 week scan looked more than 2 months, lol)… Sooo, you might want to check the times the two of you hooked up. She is very arrogant and is trying to play you. She will announce every detail of her pregnancy....if she is EVEN pregnant. She claims she used birth control? Is that true?
You were right not to introduce her to your family. She clearly has not a clue how to handle middle eastern men and the culture. Come on, sleeping with you prior to marriage. Did you really have any intention of REALLY marrying her?”

Now- I sometimes swear, I get into debates and arguments, I even sometimes name call… However, I have NEVER sank so low to try to stir peoples personal lives up, insult children/babies/unborn babies. I have NEVER decided to stalk someone just because I don’t like the language they use, and I have never tried to act holier than thou. You are guilty of all of these, how sad for you.

quote:
I just offended you because we don't agree.

You are right, we don’t agree. 1) You think it acceptable to insult children, I don’t. 2) You think it ok to call people names just because of their age, I don’t. 3) You think it a thrill to try to stir up personal lives, I don’t.
So yes, we don’t agree, because I agree with being a decent person, you don’t.

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Now, just for the ladies and gentleman sitting in the back- THIS is the message that Snapdragen sent Sam, that in her increasingly shrinking mind, is deemed perfectly acceptable, and moral (and please note, this was before I ever spoke to snapdragen, I never had a problem with her beforehand):

“The sonogram that weirdkitty put up is for a baby over 2 months in the womb. (SIDE NOTE BY WK- that’s right, the sonogram of my 11 week scan looked more than 2 months, lol)… Sooo, you might want to check the times the two of you hooked up. She is very arrogant and is trying to play you. She will announce every detail of her pregnancy....if she is EVEN pregnant. She claims she used birth control? Is that true?
You were right not to introduce her to your family. She clearly has not a clue how to handle middle eastern men and the culture. Come on, sleeping with you prior to marriage. Did you really have any intention of REALLY marrying her?”

What a truely disgusting, back-stabbing, bitchy thing to do to someone you know, not to mention someone you dont know!

Obviously she felt a need to be sucking up to another womans husband online, obvioulsy not getting enough attention from her own, perhaps he spends more time with his other wife than her. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
I know Ayisha. What is worse, it that everything she said was wrong, right down to saying I didn't meet his family (I did, lovely people). I just don't understand what goes through some peoples minds, I really don't. It didn't work, luckily, Sam replied saying the dates were fine, and of course he intended on "properly" marry me. She just wanted to try to put a wedge between two people having a son together, it didn't work.

--------------------
Another one....

happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a kinda sick thing to do!

Obviously she has issues. [Roll Eyes]

Leave it be now WK, continue being a Happy people [Big Grin]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has the nerve to say you don't understand middle eastern culture, when she is herself doing something that is totally against that culture by contacting your husband and talking behind both yours and her own husband's back. I bet her husband would not be very impressed with her behaviour if he knew.

Still WK don't waste your time on hypocrites.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to apologize to both Dalia and Ayisha for my behaviour on this thread. I've been under unbelievable stress and pressure in the past few months and I'm sorry it came out as an awful outburst like that.

I hope you accept my apology.

Y

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Can you please inform me what letter “bastard” begins with? Now, I had it down as “B” or is that word acceptable? Most normal people see it as someone being insulting. Which you were purposely being, to a BABY. An unborn baby at that.

quote:
Oh I see, so it is the spelling of a word that is rude and not the intention behind it? Now is you don’t mind me, I’m going to go around swearing my mouth off (but don’t worry, it isn’t rude because I will only type the “F” and star the rest).
Also, now I’m trying hard to get my head around this one… talking about body parts in sexual ways, is WORSE than insulting a baby and emailing peoples ex’s for your own amusement? I wonder how you would feel if someone emailed your husband and tried to convince him that it isn’t his child, that you are not even pregnant, and that you probably lied about taking birth control. But don’t worry, that person doesn’t talk about body parts is a sexual way, so therefore, that email would all be above board? Right? You don’t use the word whore, you just call people hags, much better! Now, I must be confused with your religion, because I’m certain Islam, or Christianity would not find the way you speak to other people acceptable at all.

Now- I sometimes swear, I get into debates and arguments, I even sometimes name call… However, I have NEVER sank so low to try to stir peoples personal lives up, insult children/babies/unborn babies. I have NEVER decided to stalk someone just because I don’t like the language they use, and I have never tried to act holier than thou. You are guilty of all of these, how sad for you.

quote:
I just offended you because we don't agree.

You are right, we don’t agree. 1) You think it acceptable to insult children, I don’t. 2) You think it ok to call people names just because of their age, I don’t. 3) You think it a thrill to try to stir up personal lives, I don’t.
So yes, we don’t agree, because I agree with being a decent person, you don’t.

yr right u know when i was talkin sh it it wasnt anything against u sweety and i am sorry . i never intentionally try to hurt anyones feelings nor would i..when i said if its his child it wasnt directly to u i was messin with him and i know it offended u.. i am truly sorry for that remark..it was an off day and yr man was workin everyones nerves .. but i would never call nor say bad to anyones child even un unborn child...as a mother i know i would wanna kill for my children....
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
I would like to apologize to both Dalia and Ayisha for my behaviour on this thread. I've been under unbelievable stress and pressure in the past few months and I'm sorry it came out as an awful outburst like that.

I hope you accept my apology.

Y

of course accepted 7ayat, forgot it anyway and busy with the next one [Big Grin]

We all sometimes have shite to deal with offline and it comes out in here, not that long ago I was snapping at ankles and all Egyptians were feckin animals [Big Grin]

am ok now [Cool]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Incognito?
Member # 12360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Incognito?         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL!

Congratulations on your pregnancy, WK. Enjoy every minute.

Posts: 31 | From: Ban me, you bitch! | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
quote:
yr right u know when i was talkin sh it it wasnt anything against u sweety and i am sorry . i never intentionally try to hurt anyones feelings nor would i..when i said if its his child it wasnt directly to u i was messin with him and i know it offended u.. i am truly sorry for that remark..it was an off day and yr man was workin everyones nerves .. but i would never call nor say bad to anyones child even un unborn child...as a mother i know i would wanna kill for my children....
Of course you are forgiven... awww, can people now feel the love in this thread [Big Grin]

Thanks Jakaranda, will do [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramses nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh, women [Roll Eyes]
must be that time of the month again,
heck or even that time of the year or the millennium,
maybe Venus aligned with Pluto or some other esoteric celestial body!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 444 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Play nice kidos!
Posts: 345 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com