EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Advice on getting a Schengan Visitor Visa (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Advice on getting a Schengan Visitor Visa
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great, thanks for asking! How are you?? Any news?? [Wink]

Well I am gonna be in Hurghada in a few weeks. The place could be awesome minus the Russians! Khod balak!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am ok TL Thnaks, been very busy with the subect I have mentioned to you while ago. I remember you mentioned to me that you would go to Hurghada in June if I am not wrong .. hope you have nice holiday there , are you going with the whole family? I wish to go Hurghada at some time, I have not been there for very long time , I will be in Egypt late June and July but I will be on the mediterranean sea , it is much cooler there at summer time than the red sea and sure no Russians as well..
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I will have left Egypt by then. So you off to Alex?? Enjoy your trip and all the best with your plans.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks TL , I have chalets in Alex and Alarish (North of Sinai) so I will be spending the time in both of them most likely , Alex is more fun and more actions but Alarish is much better for relaxation and less number of people and much cleaner beach
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com