EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » mobile phone numbers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: mobile phone numbers
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do the mobile numbers in Egypt have a certain code(number) by city like the land lines? For example Cairo landline city code is 2 and Alexandria is 3. I got a phone call at 4am from a mobile and I am not sure who it was and their is no message, so I am wondering if I can tell what city the mobile is from, it started out
(20)1261 can you distinguish the city from that? Let me know, thanks. And yes I know I could call the number back, but I don't really want to at this point.

Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moronic Moderation
Member # 16592

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Moronic Moderation         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amr and his little girly friend Vader are ‘cunts’.

* If you say you are going to clean up ES… do it. Allowing your friends to use filthy language, even when it is reported, shows how sick the moderation on ES now is. Clean out moron Amr and this forum will begin to breathe again

** Acceptable language on the new 'clean' ES... 'cunt', 'motherfucker' 'bastard'. [Wink] Watch how quickly he deletes the word 'cunt' when it is applied to him. [Big Grin]

Posts: 17 | From: Pointing out hypocrisy and mod lies. | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make your own thread for all this bickering nonsense, don't hijack mine. Anyone with a real answer please.
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No fairy you cant tell the city from a mobile phone.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramses nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if it's somebody calling you from overseas using a phone card, that might explain the odd time of the call as they may be at a more socially acceptable hour where they are. Maybe from somewhere in north america in the west or singapore or australia in the east.

When I call them in Egypt using a phone card they say the get all sorts of numbers, some look like local numbers, others don't make sense at all like 01234567!!

Posts: 444 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Thanks all!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com