EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Egyptian stabbed SEVENTEEN times in a GERMAN COURT (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Egyptian stabbed SEVENTEEN times in a GERMAN COURT
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's an incident, a tragic incident, and it has been blown up untill big proportions, as so many has been blown up by the media.
I can tell every Egyptian right here, that people out of the former communistic states aren't having a good reputation, and they are using exactly the same reasons as there has been used here.
Both were from a minority group, both were from foreign cultures. We cannot look inside of the head of the German/Russian and we don't know the reasons behind. Even the biggest sane criminal wouldn't kill somebody in front of a public court, because he knows he will be caught immediatly. So it wasn't exactly normal...
But to blow it up as an intentious act of Europe and Europeans is ridiculous.
As it is also ridiculous what's happening here...people should be ashamed that indeed the media makes them like sheep, following them and bla-bla-bla just like the media is doing.
The muslims are MAKING themselves victims, when they act like this, and it brings only unneeded agression.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dalia..social barriers in the 3rd. world are more obvious than in the primo mundo like in Germany for instance, a bawab is by default one of the lowest forms on the social scale, he's usually a desperate family man arriving to the big city in search for a better life to pull him out of poverty and misery, he'd settle for anything he can get for a living..he will sweep and go fetch for an extra buck.
Those are FACTS of what low standard life is about in Egypt, where is the racism here ? Should I marry his daughter for the sake of amnesty international ? [Confused]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very glad we dont have "classes" in Denmark. Rich and poor people can be friends without any problems. We dont judge people by their income.
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tibe...We ARE friends, and we even help them out in life by 'ZAKAT'..we give them clothes and food, even mobile phones...This is what Islam is all about. [Wink]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairoexpat
Member # 1023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairoexpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is it acceptable for Muslim to kill Muslims? You guy’s post three pages of racist crap about this woman because she was killed by a nonbeliever. Egyptians kill each other everyday because of stupid tribal nonsense, over 10 LE, drugs, honor killings, child abuse, uneducated medical workers, vehicle accidents, bad food & water etc., and you don’t post 3 pages about how evil Egyptian people are and why, because it okay if it’s done by a Muslim. But let a nonbeliever kill a Muslim and all hell breaks out. Why is that? Who is racially prejudiced?
Posts: 133 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Dalia..social barriers in the 3rd. world are more obvious than in the primo mundo

Of course. I'm well aware of that

quote:
a bawab is by default one of the lowest forms on the social scale, he's usually a desperate family man arriving to the big city in search for a better life to pull him out of poverty and misery, he'd settle for anything he can get for a living..he will sweep and go fetch for an extra buck.
Those are FACTS of what low standard life is about in Egypt, where is the racism here ?

You have completely missed my point, Dzosser. I know these are facts and I'm not disputing them.
What I have criticized is the fact that some people are looking down their nose at people like this and think it is perfectly ok to insult someone by calling them a member of that particular social class.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for messenger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cairoexpat:
Why is it acceptable for Muslim to kill Muslims? You guy’s post three pages of racist crap about this woman because she was killed by a nonbeliever. Egyptians kill each other everyday because of stupid tribal nonsense, over 10 LE, drugs, honor killings, child abuse, uneducated medical workers, vehicle accidents, bad food & water etc., and you don’t post 3 pages about how evil Egyptian people are and why, because it okay if it’s done by a Muslim. But let a nonbeliever kill a Muslim and all hell breaks out. Why is that? Who is racially prejudiced?

You know something, you're dumber than ****.
Posts: 406 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tibe...We ARE friends, and we even help them out in life by 'ZAKAT'..we give them clothes and food, even mobile phones...This is what Islam is all about. [Wink]

That is wishfull thinking. Egyptian DO look down on poor people and everyone is trying to look important or rich. Egypt is the only country in the world where i have seen people go to McDonalds dressed like they are going to a galla dinner with the president.
I sadly must admit that i see the social class thing in my hubby. Luckily not as much when his in Denmark but very much when we're in Egypt. I Egypt he cares how i dress, must look like a million and contanly wear all my goldrings ect. when we go out.
In Denmark i can look like i want now, - but not in the begining. When we went to my parents house or friends house (in the begining,) just for coffee - he was dressing up like we was going to a party. He (THANK Y GOD) realized it made him look a bit foolish.

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by current:
quote:
Originally posted by cairoexpat:

You know something, you're dumber than ****.
I think cairoexpat has a very good point.
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Egypt has a population of 75 million, my question to you tibe is : Did you have the time to sort them out into one package of all being so racist and their males being gigolos or happen to have 10 mentally retarded uneducated children ? Egypt is like 10 times more populated than Denmark and maybe if Denmark didn't call for all those alien immigrants to leave Denmark it wouldn't be classified as a racist country..I remember your Queen was once ordered to 'Shut Up', regarding the immigrant issue.
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Egypt has a population of 75 million, my question to you tibe is : Did you have the time to sort them out into one package of all being so racist and their males being gigolos or happen to have 10 mentally retarded uneducated children ? Egypt is like 10 times more populated than Denmark and maybe if Denmark didn't call for all those alien immigrants to leave Denmark it wouldn't be classified as a racist country..I remember your Queen was once ordered to 'Shut Up', regarding the immigrant issue.

Y dont understand my ironic provocation so your excused.....
Our queen is not "allowed" to be political. She was not ordered to shut up but yes she was critized by our media - which is free to critize who ever they want to - Our queen, Muhammed, Jesus, ministers, cats, dogs, birds, bicycles.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:

Our queen is not "allowed" to be political. She was not ordered to shut up but yes she was critized by our media - which is free to critize who ever they want to - Our queen, Muhammed, Jesus, ministers, cats, dogs, birds, bicycles.

Denmark has a thing against bicycles? [Eek!] OMG
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
No you're lying tibe..the headlines on newspapers said it not me.. [Roll Eyes]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

Denmark has a thing against bicycles? [Eek!] OMG
Could have [Big Grin]

No i meant the press is free to critze who ever they want and what ever they want - EVEN BICYCLES [Eek!] [Eek!] [Confused]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
No you're lying tibe..the headlines on newspapers said it not me.. [Roll Eyes]

WOOOOW an egyptian that reads danish and know the danish system better than a native danish.

I take my hat of to you.

Please show me under what law our queen is limited to express what she wants.

Its correct that nobody likes her to participate in anything politically because she is the queen of all danish people no matter what their status are.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
I respect the Danish people and have nothing against them, but there's always a bad example in a random sample, it had to come here on ES unfortunately to insult the Egyptians on an Egyptian forum ..what a coincidence ! One in a 5.5 million probability. [Roll Eyes]
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Denmark is not a classless society. I know for a fact that immigrants, especially coming from the Middle East and Pakistan are treated quite badly, and they are bad-mouthed by the normal Dane. The usual lingo revolves around saying that they are stealing work from Danes and/or are taking social welfare and thus using the taxes that Danes pay for themselves.
I know personally many Danes that would gladly want to see a immigrant-free Denmark. So it is useless to say that Denmark is a classless society, that is simply not the truth.

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
I respect the Danish people and have nothing against them, but there's always a bad example in a random sample, it had to come here on ES unfortunately to insult the Egyptians on an Egyptian forum ..what a coincidence ! One in a 5.5 million probability. [Roll Eyes]

I didnt know this was an asskissing and lets sck up to the egyptian forum......
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tibe still working:

It isn't, but the least you could do is show some respect to your husband's nationals. [Wink]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by madame f:
Denmark is not a classless society. I know for a fact that immigrants, especially coming from the Middle East and Pakistan are treated quite badly, and they are bad-mouthed by the normal Dane. The usual lingo revolves around saying that they are stealing work from Danes and/or are taking social welfare and thus using the taxes that Danes pay for themselves.
I know personally many Danes that would gladly want to see a immigrant-free Denmark. So it is useless to say that Denmark is a classless society, that is simply not the truth.

That has nothing to do with class, - that has to do with really bad behaviour. Many immigrants - especially arabs and muslims in general - refuses to be integrated in society. They just wanna live of wellfare and goverment child support. They dont wanna learn danish or sent their kids to danish kindergardens or schools. They CLAIM THEIR RIGHTS to pray 5 times a day ect ect. Their teenagers is out of control, shooting in our streets, raping "cheap danish girls" because they are not veiled. That fact does that the most of the people wishes them to a place where its pretty hot.....
Never had problems with asian people or other people (europeans or from America) who work and integrate. They have more or less the same mentality as danish. And Denmark and danes in Denmark should not change their lifestyle or anything just to please some muslim immigrants. Its the immigrants that will have to change if they wanna live in Denmark.

Wonder what would happen if i moved to Saudi, Egypt, Jordan, Syria and claimed my democratic and christian rights.

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tibe still working:

It isn't, but the least you could do is show some respect to your husband's nationals. [Wink]

I do that when they show my free opinion respect : Egytian football scks.

And when they show my egyptian husband respect.

Then the respect is very much earned and given. I promise! [Wink]

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member

Egyptian football sucks just like Danish does, nothing worth talking about, once by mistake robbed the European Cup when Yugoslavia was banned.. but never actually got further than that, so there you go..my 'free' opinion.
As for talking about Egypt from a social perspective, I personally think you should do like your Queen and SHUT UP. [Wink]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:

Egyptian football sucks just like Danish does, nothing worth talking about, once by mistake robbed the European Cup when Yugoslavia was banned.. but never actually got further than that, so there you go..my 'free' opinion.
As for talking about Egypt from a social perspective, I personally think you should do like your Queen and SHUT UP. [Wink]

I know danish football nearly sck as much as egyptian. Nothing new in that. I stated that also many times. [Roll Eyes]
So is it now where y expect me to go on a rampage, complain and cry WHY Y DONT RESPECT MY PEOPLE OR MY COUNTRY??? Call your spouse names and tell y what i think of your mother????

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
And I find it hyporcritical that you would ignore the constant taunts made by Tibe towards Egyptians and as usual, take the side of the Westerners.

I didn't take anyone's side in this thread. I pointed out the fact that you look down upon people who are of a lower social class than yourself. That's obvious for anyone to see; you are resorting to personal attacks and dubious accusations in order to distract from this.
I'm not talking about this thread, I am speaking in general on this forum. You have a pattern. Again, why not direct anything at Tibe?

Besides, there is no flow in your argument. You say I am resorting to personal attacks to distract from the fact that I look down on people? But wasn't the low class comment the attack itself? Focus.

Anyway shall I give you a taste of your own bitter medicine? Shall we see how tolerant you are when your own culture is attacked? Mashi. Germans are cold, unfriendly and uptight people. Everyone who I know who has visited the country has complained from how mean and robotic the people are. I used to think that Egyptians who go to Germany complain because we come from a naturally warm culture. But then I found that Aussies who are Western and visited Germany complain from the same thing. A few weeks ago I was with some Aussie friends and the conversation turned to Germany and everyone said how scarily cold the people are. One girl said and I quote, "they are the kind of people where if you ask them for help they can actually tell you no in your face." Hmmm, how about that Dalia? does it feel good?

But hey it all makes sense now, coming from such a cold nation, it is obvious why you are surprised that the Egyptians "react" to insults. You come from a country where no emotions are displayed, no reaction, no response, no nothing. Ya haram!!!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
And I find it hyporcritical that you would ignore the constant taunts made by Tibe towards Egyptians and as usual, take the side of the Westerners.

I didn't take anyone's side in this thread. I pointed out the fact that you look down upon people who are of a lower social class than yourself. That's obvious for anyone to see; you are resorting to personal attacks and dubious accusations in order to distract from this.
I'm not talking about this thread, I am speaking in general on this forum. You have a pattern. Again, why not direct anything at Tibe?

Besides, there is no flow in your argument. You say I am resorting to personal attacks to distract from the fact that I look down on people? But wasn't the low class comment the attack itself? Focus.

Anyway shall I give you a taste of your own bitter medicine? Shall we see how tolerant you are when your own culture is attacked? Mashi. Germans are cold, unfriendly and uptight people. Everyone who I know who has visited the country has complained from how mean and robotic the people are. I used to think that Egyptians who go to Germany complain because we come from a naturally warm culture. But then I found that Aussies who are Western and visited Germany complain from the same thing. A few weeks ago I was with some Aussie friends and the conversation turned to Germany and everyone said how scarily cold the people are. One girl said and I quote, "they are the kind of people where if you ask them for help they can actually tell you no in your face." Hmmm, how about that Dalia? does it feel good?

But hey it all makes sense now, coming from such a cold nation, it is obvious why you are surprised that the Egyptians "react" to insults. You come from a country where no emotions are displayed, no reaction, no response, no nothing. Ya haram!!!

How childish [Roll Eyes]

Why dont y with your "journalist skills" make a new forum where all people only are allowed to say positive things about egypt and egyptians (not to mention egyptian football) - it will be the shortest and smallest forum ever [Big Grin]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My "journalist skills" lol [Smile]

I slam Egypt and the flaws of our culture every blood day. But I know that it is beyond your brain capacity to understand the difference between constructive criticism and rude insults.

I hear there is a pshychaytrist trying to prove that people with only one brain cell exist. I've made an appointment for you. Please don't miss it because you are the only such existing human being.

PS. I don't think Egyptians soccer is good at all, but that doesn't mean that I would taunt people who are celebrating a good match.

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:

I slam Egypt and the flaws of our culture every blood day. But I know that it is beyond your brain capacity to understand the difference between constructive criticism and rude insults.

I hear there is a pshychaytrist trying to prove that people with only one brain cell exist. I've made an appointment for you. Please don't miss it because you are the only such existing human being.

PS. I don't think Egyptians soccer is good at all, but that doesn't mean that I would taunt people who are celebrating a good match.

Football fans has always been taunting.

Please enlighten us what we non egyptians may or may not write.... [Roll Eyes]

Pamela in Blue
Member # 16741

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pamela in Blue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

western people are more direct by nature not only german people. most western people believe that to be direct and honest is better than saying you will help when you can not or will not and just leave the person hanging like many egyptians will do. few aussies would see being direct and honest about not being able to help as bad. some people everywhere will not want to help but basically they will tell you directly instead of leading you on.

let them go to egypt and people will only helpyou if they can get something out of it or from the person or say they will help but never deliver. land of contradictions. what you see as cold and indifferent other western peoples see as direct and honest and to the point. i know you are only making a point but so am i.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If you indeed have enough brain capacity to understand the difference between constructive criticism and rude insults, then tell me what are you doing here, 7ayat?
You state to have enough intellegence to be aware of what you are doing, so you are intentionally supporting a man who behaves very bad and intentionally degrade the ones who dare to reply on that?
So, where IS that intellegence in those acts?
You're not going to tell me that you are acting INTELLEGENT right now, do you?

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Pamela in Blue:
quote:
quote:
quote:

western people are more direct by nature not only german people. most western people believe that to be direct and honest is better than saying you will help when you can not or will not and just leave the person hanging like many egyptians will do. few aussies would see being direct and honest about not being able to help as bad. some people everywhere will not want to help but basically they will tell you directly instead of leading you on.

let them go to egypt and people will only helpyou if they can get something out of it or from the person or say they will help but never deliver. land of contradictions. what you see as cold and indifferent other western peoples see as direct and honest and to the point. i know you are only making a point but so am i.

Sure, the Austrians are warm people. 11% of the parliament is taken by the BZÖ and the FPÖ, having 21 representatives in the parliament.
It is one of the most ultraright countries in western Europe... [Confused]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:
quote:

If you indeed have enough brain capacity to understand the difference between constructive criticism and rude insults, then tell me what are you doing here, 7ayat?
You state to have enough intellegence to be aware of what you are doing, so you are intentionally supporting a man who behaves very bad and intentionally degrade the ones who dare to reply on that?

I respond to insults with insults. tit for tat

And if you think the Germans are friendly, then I am seriously worried about you.

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:
quote:

I respond to insults with insults. tit for tat

And if you think the Germans are friendly, then I am seriously worried about you.

And y have been to Germany how many times???? [Roll Eyes] Or let just hear how many times y have been outside Egypt. [Roll Eyes]
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm not talking about this thread, I am speaking in general on this forum. You have a pattern.

If you have a personal issue with me and my supposed pattern, please start a thread about it and prove your ridiculous accusations instead of bringing your personal resentments into almost every thread I am participating in.

I have addressed some points in regards to the original subject that I consider to be misconceptions. I have also pointed out that some of your statements were simply untrue, for example your assumption that the courtroom in question was full of policemen, or that people just stood by and watched while that poor woman was being slaughtered. I think it's important to stick to facts when discussing such an issue, not rely on heresay or your personal guesswork.

You ignored every single argument and got into personal attacks instead, which is your habit. That makes me think you are not interested in taking a deeper look at the subject, you just wanted to voice your anger and stick to your misconceptions. Sad.

quote:
You say I am resorting to personal attacks to distract from the fact that I look down on people? But wasn't the low class comment the attack itself?

Saying that I find it objectionable to look down on a person because they are of a lower class than yourself is not a personal attack.

quote:
Germans are cold, unfriendly and uptight people. Everyone who I know who has visited the country has complained from how mean and robotic the people are. I used to think that Egyptians who go to Germany complain because we come from a naturally warm culture. But then I found that Aussies who are Western and visited Germany complain from the same thing. A few weeks ago I was with some Aussie friends and the conversation turned to Germany and everyone said how scarily cold the people are.

There is a big difference between displaying your emotions all the time and being emotionally cold. You haven't spent a considerable amount of time in Germany and obviously know very little about Germans and their mentality, so I have no problem with your misconceptions -- or those of any other random visitors of my country, for that matter. I've spent enough time in different cultures to be able to see how those misconceptions can arise. I also believe the only way to eliminate misconceptions on both sides is to communicate about them in an open and polite manner -- something you are obviously not interested in.

Again, if you want to discuss this issue further, I suggest you open a different thread on the subject and I'd be happy to give my input. But I would ask you to give concrete examples instead of making blanket statements. For example -- what exactly made people feel that way? Was it interaction in daily life, on the street, in stores, in personal relationships? Of which nationality and background were the people you talked to? How much time did they spend in Germany? And so on ...

quote:
One girl said and I quote, "they are the kind of people where if you ask them for help they can actually tell you no in your face."

Interesting. I haven't experienced this so far, but I'm sorry your friend asked for help and got turned down.
But again, I would ask you to discuss this elsewhere and clarify your examples.

quote:
Anyway shall I give you a taste of your own bitter medicine? Shall we see how tolerant you are when your own culture is attacked? Mashi.

Hmmm, how about that Dalia? does it feel good?

Now this thread is about making others feel "good" or "bad"? Childish.

quote:
But hey it all makes sense now, coming from such a cold nation, it is obvious why you are surprised that the Egyptians "react" to insults.

Where have I expressed surprise, or suggested that Egyptians should not feel offended by insults? Please stick to facts.

And to bring this back to the original subject ... The Egyptian woman who was killed went to court because she was being badly insulted by some underdog a**hole. Nobody was "surprised" that she reacted to those insults. In fact, the court considered her complaint justified and granted her monetary compensation. The majority of Germans believe that this was absolutely correct. The German media is full of reports and discussions about this case, and nowhere has it been suggested that her reaction to the insults was not justified, quite the opposite.

So far I have only come across a single person who believed the woman was wrong in reacting to those insults and going to court, and that person was a Muslim woman of non-German origin. She believed it was not "Islamically correct" to react to the insults of that guy, and if the woman had followed the prophet's example, she would simply have ignored the attacks. Needless to say, I don't agree with this at all.

So your above statement does not make an inkling of sense.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
I'm not talking about this thread, I am speaking in general on this forum. You have a pattern.

If you have a personal issue with me and my supposed pattern, please start a thread about it and prove your ridiculous accusations instead of bringing your personal resentments into almost every thread I am participating in.

I have addressed some points in regards to the original subject that I consider to be misconceptions. I have also pointed out that some of your statements were simply untrue, for example your assumption that the courtroom in question was full of policemen, or that people just stood by and watched while that poor woman was being slaughtered. I think it's important to stick to facts when discussing such an issue, not rely on heresay or your personal guesswork.

You ignored every single argument and got into personal attacks instead, which is your habit. That makes me think you are not interested in taking a deeper look at the subject, you just wanted to voice your anger and stick to your misconceptions. Sad.

quote:
You say I am resorting to personal attacks to distract from the fact that I look down on people? But wasn't the low class comment the attack itself?

Saying that I find it objectionable to look down on a person because they are of a lower class than yourself is not a personal attack.

quote:
Germans are cold, unfriendly and uptight people. Everyone who I know who has visited the country has complained from how mean and robotic the people are. I used to think that Egyptians who go to Germany complain because we come from a naturally warm culture. But then I found that Aussies who are Western and visited Germany complain from the same thing. A few weeks ago I was with some Aussie friends and the conversation turned to Germany and everyone said how scarily cold the people are.

There is a big difference between displaying your emotions all the time and being emotionally cold. You haven't spent a considerable amount of time in Germany and obviously know very little about Germans and their mentality, so I have no problem with your misconceptions -- or those of any other random visitors of my country, for that matter. I've spent enough time in different cultures to be able to see how those misconceptions can arise. I also believe the only way to eliminate misconceptions on both sides is to communicate about them in an open and polite manner -- something you are obviously not interested in.

Again, if you want to discuss this issue further, I suggest you open a different thread on the subject and I'd be happy to give my input. But I would ask you to give concrete examples instead of making blanket statements. For example -- what exactly made people feel that way? Was it interaction in daily life, on the street, in stores, in personal relationships? Of which nationality and background were the people you talked to? How much time did they spend in Germany? And so on ...

quote:
One girl said and I quote, "they are the kind of people where if you ask them for help they can actually tell you no in your face."

Interesting. I haven't experienced this so far, but I'm sorry your friend asked for help and got turned down.

quote:

Now this thread is about making others feel "good" or "bad"? Sorry, that's just childish.

quote:
But hey it all makes sense now, coming from such a cold nation, it is obvious why you are surprised that the Egyptians "react" to insults.

Where have I expressed surprise, or suggested that Egyptians should not feel offended by insults? Please stick to facts.

And to bring this back to the original subject ... The Egyptian woman who was killed went to court because she was being badly insulted by some underdog a**hole. Nobody was "surprised" that she reacted to those insults. In fact, the court considered her complaint justified and granted her monetary compensation. The majority of Germans believe that this was absolutely correct. The German media is full of reports and discussions about this case, and nowhere has it been suggested that her reaction to the insults was not justified, quite the opposite.

So far I have only come across a single person who believed the woman was wrong in reacting to those insults and going to court, and that person was a Muslim woman of non-German origin. She believed it was not "Islamically correct" to react to the insults of that guy, and if the woman had followed the prophet's example, she would simply have ignored the attacks. Needless to say, I don't agree with this at all.

Dalia - dont waste your time on nursing his sensitive ego.
Er ist so uinteligent und wissen nichts uber Deutschland und die deutschen (oder die welt). Er ist nur ein Arschloch [Big Grin]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Anyway shall I give you a taste of your own bitter medicine? Shall we see how tolerant you are when your own culture is attacked? Mashi.

quote:

Firstly, I wasn't upset at all about any of the "misconceptions" you cleared regarding what happened in court. When you pointed the lack of the police in court, I wasn't angry, I was discussing it normally. My anger began when Tibe joined the thread and began with the usual insults

Secondly, I didn't say that your objection was a personal attack, I said that you are saying I am resorting to personal attacks to hide from the so called fact that I look down on poor people, when this specific comment WAS the attack. once again focus.

Thirdly, your constant defence of people who attack Egyptians {ie Tibe} is an example of your lack of comprehension of why Egyptians feel hurt or insulted by her comments.

Fourthly, the Germnans ARE cold and unfriendly. You yourself are bloody uptight and unflexible. Some stereotytpes are true. Come on Dalia,why don't you want to accept some criticism towards your country? Or as Tibe says, do you want the entire forum to be only about positive comments about Germany lol

Fifthly, I'd rather be childish then stiff and robotic like you.

Finally, I never accused the Germans of being racists that was SLM. Most of my comments were about my shock at this happening, especially in a court and if the media was giving it enough attention or not.

And until now, nothing towards Tibe from our eternal hypocrite Dalia.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Tibe and Dalia are as we say in Egypt, two arses in one underwear. Cheers ya idiots.

Don't ever stop support Tibe ya Dalia, racists need to stick together.

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Firstly, I wasn't upset at all about any of the "misconceptions" you cleared regarding what happened in court. When you pointed the lack of the police in court, I wasn't angry, I was discussing it normally. My anger began when Tibe joined the thread and began with the usual insults

Secondly, I didn't say that your objection was a personal attack, I said that you are saying I am resorting to personal attacks to hide from the so called fact that I look down on poor people, when this specific comment WAS the attack. once again focus.

Thirdly, your constant defence of people who attack Egyptians {ie Tibe} is an example of your lack of comprehension of why Egyptians feel hurt or insulted by her comments.

Fourthly, the Germnans ARE cold and unfriendly. You yourself are bloody uptight and unflexible. Some stereotytpes are true. Come on Dalia,why don't you want to accept some criticism towards your country? Or as Tibe says, do you want the entire forum to be only about positive comments about Germany lol

Finally, I never accused the Germans of being racists that was SLM. Most of my comments were about my shock at this happening, especially in a court and if the media was giving it enough attention or not.

And until now, nothing towards Tibe from our eternal hypocrite Dalia.

Come again - how many times have y been in Germany (or outside Egypt) ????
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Honey I live in Australia and been all over Europe and a couple of Asian and Arab countries. How many times have YOU been out of your racist wall?
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on ladies [Wink] All this because Tibe commmented on the Egyptain football team being crap [Confused]

I find Dalias posts to be very fair (and enjoy them) 7ayat and would not consider her to be cold and robotic. I also enjoy your posts when you are not so angry [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Honey I live in Australia and been all over Europe and a couple of Asian and Arab countries. How many times have YOU been out of your racist wall?

How many times in Germany??

Who did y have to fck to get a visa??? [Big Grin]

I have been in Egypt (about 10 times), more or less all of europe, Uganda, Jordan. An i didnt need a visa to most of the countries due to danish peoples status [Wink]

Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub-zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what did I do to you in order to come with an awful comment like I’m a fanatic? Just like that! If I voiced my opinion whatever it was in any topic, I don’t see that I violated anyone’s space or rights, and I don’t have to appeal to your sense of grace and I’m entitled for an opinion whether it is stamped by your consent or not. So who gave you the right to insult me? Did I say I was right and you are wrong? Did I insult you or call you names? The problem is that you insult people and you do not realize that you’ve done anything wrong, you don’t even apologize for it. I was polite enough to let it go just for one simple reason and that is I shacked hands with your husband, when a group of us met that other year. So in respect for him, I’m not going to call you any names.
Posts: 657 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

How many times in Germany??

Who did y have to fck to get a visa??? [Big Grin]

Oh no need to exchange any more fcks, the West has already fcked us enough. no need.

Twice in Germany

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:
I said that you are saying I am resorting to personal attacks to hide from the so called fact that I look down on poor people, when this specific comment WAS the attack.

You *are* looking down on people of a lower social class, stop trying to distract from that. How else do you explain the fact that you use the terms "bowab" and "wife of a bawab" as an insult?

quote:

Thirdly, your constant defence of people who attack Egyptians {ie Tibe}

You are a liar.
There isn't a single post on this board where I have defended Tibe's attacks.

quote:

Fourthly, the Germnans ARE cold and unfriendly.

Well, if you say so, it must be true. [Roll Eyes] After all, who am I to compete with your in-depth knowledge of German culture?

quote:

You yourself are bloody uptight and unflexible.

Again, give clear examples instead of just throwing insults around, any dimwit can do that. If that's how you perceive me, fine, it doesn't bother me. But I'd be curious as to your explanation.

quote:

If you are so happy being childish and consider yourself superior, why do you keep trying to insult me? [Roll Eyes] It's obviously bothering you that I don't react in a hysterical and over-emotional manner at the slightest hint of provocation, while it's obvious you are almost having a heart attacking while writing your posts.

You are counting on me not lowering myself to your level and responding with similar insults, don't you? You know very well that if you had directed the same sort of insults at some other members you would have been trashed, insulted and ridiculed, that suggestions about your frustrations, sexually and otherwise, your looks, intelligence and social abilities would have been made. You picked me as a subject to direct your anger against because you know I will stay patient and level-headed and reply with reason to some of your insanities. That says way more about you than it does about me.

quote:
Come on Dalia,why don't you want to accept some criticism towards your country?

*sigh*
I do accept criticism towards my country if it is voiced in a reasonable way. I don't accept dubious hints and accusations based on statements like "someone I met said xyz". As I said, I'd be happy to address any sort of criticism if you bring it on without insults and the willingness to debate in a mature manner.

And now excuse me, I'm tired of this tit-for-tat which is leading nowhere, and I got work to do. [Roll Eyes]

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tibe and Dalia are as we say in Egypt, two arses in one underwear. Cheers ya idiots.

Don't ever stop support Tibe ya Dalia, racists need to stick together.

So to recap, a few members on this board (who happen to be Egyptian) are outraged at the story. When others (who happen not to be Egyptian) agree with them but point out certain elements of the story are not factual, the first group (who happen to be Egyptian) turn their outrage at the responders (or, rather anyone who doesn't respond with the same outrage they've shown and jump on the bandwagon.)

Sadly, while you feel you're being passionate and right and the whole wide word (or at least this board) is against you...you're coming across as a completely immature, spoiled princess who refuses to engage in a polite, and mature behavior (and calls those who don't stoop down to her name calling cold, robotic, arses, racists.)

Ever noticed how westerners don't like to get into debates with Egyptians?

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sub-zero:
And what did I do to you in order to come with an awful comment like I’m a fanatic? Just like that! If I voiced my opinion whatever it was in any topic, I don’t see that I violated anyone’s space or rights, and I don’t have to appeal to your sense of grace and I’m entitled for an opinion whether it is stamped by your consent or not. So who gave you the right to insult me? Did I say I was right and you are wrong? Did I insult you or call you names? The problem is that you insult people and you do not realize that you’ve done anything wrong, you don’t even apologize for it. I was polite enough to let it go just for one simple reason and that is I shacked hands with your husband, when a group of us met that other year. So in respect for him, I’m not going to call you any names.

You KNOW what you did and I reminded you. The discussion about Camden. And I also have the right to voice an opinion that you are a fanatic without a religion. Kind of like Tibe, when I think of it.

By the way, I've realised that you are a supporter of terrorism. Your view that Muslims deserve what they get because of what the terrorists are doing, goes in line with the terrorists claim that attacks on innocent Western people is ok because of some of the injustices done by Western govs. So you support terrorism? Alrighty then.

God, I was sure you were going to rush in to defend your friend Dalia!!! lol

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
I said that you are saying I am resorting to personal attacks to hide from the so called fact that I look down on poor people, when this specific comment WAS the attack.

You *are* looking down on people of a lower social class, stop trying to distract from that. How else do you explain the fact that you use the terms "bowab" and "wife of a bawab" as an insult?

quote:

Thirdly, your constant defence of people who attack Egyptians {ie Tibe}

You are a liar.
There isn't a single post on this board where I have defended Tibe's attacks.

quote:

Fourthly, the Germnans ARE cold and unfriendly.

Well, if you say so, it must be true. [Roll Eyes] After all, who am I to compete with your in-depth knowledge of German culture?

quote:

You yourself are bloody uptight and unflexible.

Again, give clear examples instead of just throwing insults around, any dimwit can do that. If that's how you perceive me, fine, it doesn't bother me. But I'd be curious as to your explanation.

quote:

If you are so happy being childish and consider yourself superior, why do you keep trying to insult me? [Roll Eyes] It's obviously bothering you that I don't react in a hysterical and over-emotional manner at the slightest hint of provocation, while it's obvious you are almost having a heart attacking while writing your posts.

You are counting on me not lowering myself to your level and responding with similar insults, don't you? You know very well that if you had directed the same sort of insults at some other members you would have been trashed, insulted and ridiculed, that suggestions about your frustrations, sexually and otherwise, your looks, intelligence and social abilities would have been made. You picked me as a subject to direct your anger against because you know I will stay patient and level-headed and reply with reason to some of your insanities. That says way more about you than it does about me.

quote:
Come on Dalia,why don't you want to accept some criticism towards your country?

*sigh*
I do accept criticism towards my country if it is voiced in a reasonable way. I don't accept dubious hints and accusations based on statements like "someone I met said xyz". As I said, I'd be happy to address any sort of criticism if you bring it on without insults and the willingness to debate in a mature manner.

And now excuse me, I'm tired of this tit-for-tat which is leading nowhere, and I got work to do. [Roll Eyes]

Enti ya bet habla? When did I "distract" from that? Point it out.

I swear to God, I didn't pick YOU for any of these reasons. I just responded with the first thing that came to my mind. Lol when did you come up with the idea that I chose you because anyone else would have insulted me? It took some deep thought to come up with that retarded theory I have to say. And you call that a mild reaction? You are seething woman.

And finally we agree on something. I would also accept criticsm towards Egypt if it is done in a reasonable manner, not in the constant trashing method used by Ms Tibe and co.

And yet still nothing towards Tibe. Mashi.

ps. I am a plain Jane and have no qualms about it. Attacks on my looks won't bother me and neither would attacks on my social class or all that other crap. I am beyond this shi/t.

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
7ayat - it seems your fighting with almost everyone and keeps up the good spirit with childish behaviour and namecalling. Y need to learn that everyone is allowed having an opinion and eventhough y might not like it or the way they express it - they are still right to that opinion. The way y "disguss" doesnt do y any good.
Very typical immature egyptian male childish.

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]

And finally we agree on something. I would also accept criticsm towards Egypt if it is done in a reasonable manner, not in the constant trashing method used by Ms Tibe and co.

And yet still nothing towards Tibe. Mashi.

Why is it sooo terrible that i think egyptian football sucks and the players lack training moral????
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub-zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just a waste of time, I still stand by my word and I'm not going to insult you back, for the same reason I mentioned above. Funny enough, we all agreed that he was the smarter and loveable partner in your marriage.

I write what I please and I'm not waiting for your opinion, it is as simple as that. Your tiny evaluation and narrowminded classifications doesn't anoy anyone any more. Have a life.

Posts: 657 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
I write as I please too. Who are you talking about? My partner? Yeah he liked you and so did I, but that doesn't mean that I will accept unfairness. You voice your opinion and I shall voice mine.

The suffering of a minority because of the actions of a majority is what the terrorists use to justify their disgusting actions.

Tibe, of course this is childish behaviour. Who would know more than you? The queen of childish behavior? You started this crap and sat back and left everyone to quarrel. You did the same thing on the soccer thread. It is just the way you are. I have a temper and I am emotional and I often say things I don't mean or regret later, but at least I am not cruel and psycotic like you.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com