EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Ramadan Kareem

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ramadan Kareem
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 7 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramadan kareem and kol sanna wento tayebeen..May you'all be in a good health and have a blessed and happy ramadan.
Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs37/i/2008/244/9/9/Ramadan_kareem_by_WATER_ARTS.jpg
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramazan kareem everyone !!!

Will be fasting for 15 hours a day inshaAllah [Smile]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if it is offcially announced in Egypt that tomorrow is the 1st day (like Turkey). Some countries including Saudi Arabia start on Saturday [Frown]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:
I wonder if it is offcially announced in Egypt that tomorrow is the 1st day (like Turkey). Some countries including Saudi Arabia start on Saturday [Frown]

Tomorrow? I thought it was Saturday for both America and for Egypt as well. Where did you hear anything about tomorrow?
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:

Tomorrow? I thought it was Saturday for both America and for Egypt as well. Where did you hear anything about tomorrow?
We start fasting tomorrow, 1st sahour is tonight. I think we are the only country [Frown]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the news: EU and Turkey will start tomorrow (on Friday) Ramadan while most Arab countries and also North America start on Saturday.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
In the news: EU and Turkey will start tomorrow (on Friday) Ramadan while most Arab countries and also North America start on Saturday.

phew!!! Not that I'm doing THAT much to prepare but I'm not in the least bit ready! I'll cook the usual dinner but add a soup and a dessert so I still need to go shopping for that kind of thing. Tomorrow will be full of meal planning and food shopping!
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yalla bisurra!! [Wink]

I also got stuff to do.... my mom is coming to visit us tomorrow! Yuppie yuppie yeah!!!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
So how is Ramadan going for all of you?? [Smile]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking for myself I'm doing fine...I've adapted to the nonchalance during Ramadan, ever since I was advised to control my temper and keep out of trouble in our daily egyptian life if I wanted to avoid a cardiac arrest and/or going into paralysis. [Smile]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Speaking for myself I'm doing fine...I've adapted to the nonchalance during Ramadan, ever since I was advised to control my temper and keep out of trouble in our daily egyptian life if I wanted to avoid a cardiac arrest and/or going into paralysis. [Smile]

Who is the wize adviser???? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramadan Karim!

And special good wishes to all those members in Europe and the US who are fasting very long hours. [Smile]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

It is going good alhamdulillah [Smile]

Only this time of the day struggling with thirstyness. Still 1 hour 40 minutes [Smile]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On FB the other night, the time differences were being discussed. It's amazing the difference even within the UK. Scotland is roughly 40 mins behind the South of England.Only another 3 1/2 hrs to go here [Wink]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com