EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Egyptian men (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Egyptian men
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by messenger:
We just want to protect you from them. You may think they're kinder or whatever. But the reality is western men are not family oriented and always cheat on their wives. Are you going out with a western man, I hope not [Mad]

maybe you want to protect their virginity more like...we cannot have a cheating...lying...no good western man touching you.....you must have a cheating...lying....i am always right....no good egyptian man instead....touching you.... [Cool]

[QUOTE]

Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mylife:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by messenger:
[qb] We just want to protect you from them. You may think they're kinder or whatever. But the reality is western men are not family oriented and always cheat on their wives. Are you going out with a western man, I hope not [Mad]

maybe you want to protect their virginity more like...we cannot have a cheating...lying...no good western man touching you.....you must have a cheating...lying....i am always right....no good egyptian man instead....touching you.... [Cool]

Are you going out with a western woman messenger...i hope not [Mad]

Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
niva
Member # 16924

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for niva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 23 | From: alexandria | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
niva
Member # 16924

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for niva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by niva:
quote:
quote:
because egyptian men think that they are the kings and egyptian woman are the slaves, they can talk to western girls and can do all the wrong things with them and no body will blame them and when we just talk to western men they say that we should be prostetudes just for talking with them ... just to prevent us from talkin to them, because they dont want us to talk to foreigners and see the big difference between western men and egyptian ones, because if we feel this difference we will not be their slaves anymore.
we will see that the western men treat us very well and in respectfull way and give us our complete rights, then we will object the way the egyptian men treats us after seeing the difference and then we will stop being slaves for egyptian mem anymore.
so they like to prevent us from the begining to deal with those western men, and to be able to prevent us they got this excuse which is "egyptian woman talkin with western men means she is prostitude and she goes with him for money", and this way the egyptian woman will be afraid about her reputation .....
so i am asking all girls to be aware of whats happening around her and not to be a slave.

You see, Egyptian men go out with western women because we know they put out. And when we see Egyptian girls with western men, we know that they are after the same thing we are, and that's why we get upset. Because we know they want you for you body only. Not like us, we want western women for their body only, but Egyptian women are for love, marriage and family. Do you understand?

And welcome to the board [Smile]

you think its right thing for a man to go out with a woman for her body only?? is it 7alal?

you go out with western woman for her body only that doesnt mean all men are like you.

Hi Niva,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I did not realize you are looking for a virgin western man. I personally do not know of any virgin western men or women and have great doubts about their existence.

I agree not all men are like me, I'm quite unique at the matter of fact. But if you believe that having sex is haram, that applies to both Egyptian and western men just the same.

I had the impression that you are open minded because you were looking for a western man. Didn't think you were going to bring up religion [Roll Eyes]

open minded is not something bad or 7aram, open minded means to be flexible about learning and understanding new things, even learning and understanding the religion itself and most arabic men translate the religion for their own seeks not for what it really means.
god created the religion for everybody not for arabs only, any nationality can enter the islam and be muslims, being a good muslim has no realtion with nationality.

Posts: 23 | From: alexandria | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for messenger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
because egyptian men think that they are the kings and egyptian woman are the slaves, they can talk to western girls and can do all the wrong things with them and no body will blame them and when we just talk to western men they say that we should be prostetudes just for talking with them ... just to prevent us from talkin to them, because they dont want us to talk to foreigners and see the big difference between western men and egyptian ones, because if we feel this difference we will not be their slaves anymore.
we will see that the western men treat us very well and in respectfull way and give us our complete rights, then we will object the way the egyptian men treats us after seeing the difference and then we will stop being slaves for egyptian mem anymore.
so they like to prevent us from the begining to deal with those western men, and to be able to prevent us they got this excuse which is "egyptian woman talkin with western men means she is prostitude and she goes with him for money", and this way the egyptian woman will be afraid about her reputation .....
so i am asking all girls to be aware of whats happening around her and not to be a slave.

You see, Egyptian men go out with western women because we know they put out. And when we see Egyptian girls with western men, we know that they are after the same thing we are, and that's why we get upset. Because we know they want you for you body only. Not like us, we want western women for their body only, but Egyptian women are for love, marriage and family. Do you understand?

you think its right thing for a man to go out with a woman for her body only?? is it 7alal?

you go out with western woman for her body only that doesnt mean all men are like you.

Hi Niva,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I did not realize you are looking for a virgin western man. I personally do not know of any virgin western men or women and have great doubts about their existence.

I agree not all men are like me, I'm quite unique at the matter of fact. But if you believe that having sex is haram, that applies to both Egyptian and western men just the same.

I had the impression that you are open minded because you were looking for a western man. Didn't think you were going to bring up religion [Roll Eyes]

open minded is not something bad or 7aram, open minded means to be flexible about learning and understanding new things, even learning and understanding the religion itself and most arabic men translate the religion for their own seeks not for what it really means.
god created the religion for everybody not for arabs only, any nationality can enter the islam and be muslims, being a good muslim has no realtion with nationality.

That's fine but the question is, if you don't mind western men having sex why do you object to egytptian men doing the same?
That's my point, that there are no virgin western
men. Do you get my point? If you are interested in western men you have to be clear that they have had sex. And if you're OK with that, then why did you object to me?

Posts: 406 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
niva
Member # 16924

Rate Member
quote:
We just want to protect you from them. You may think they're kinder or whatever. But the reality is western men are not family oriented and always cheat on their wives. Are you going out with a western man, I hope not [Mad]

when you hate someone very much you like to kill him with your own hand not any body else hand...

and you protect us from western hand to abuse us yourself with your own hand.

messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for messenger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mylife:
[qb] We just want to protect you from them. You may think they're kinder or whatever. But the reality is western men are not family oriented and always cheat on their wives. Are you going out with a western man, I hope not [Mad]

We only cheat and lie to western women because they don't matter but with Egyptian women they we are completely different. Western women are sluts, and we like that but not for marriage.
Posts: 406 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
quote:

i thought mine was different...i thought he loved my mind not my body [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

He doesn't love you for your mind because no one loves women for their mind. Either for the body or for making a family.

messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Souri*:
Not like us, we want western women for their body only, but Egyptian women are for love, marriage and family. Do you understand?

Some Egyptians member here after wonder why so many “westerns women” as they call us, keep writing negative comments about Egypt.
I have traveled in some other Arab country and have never been treated as a whore, as much as I have been in Egypt.
Claiming that Egyptians want westerns women for their body it isn’t an insult? Or maybe just a constructive criticize about western women……..

It shouldn't be an insult. Western women are equal to western men and believe in their right and freedom to do whatever they want including having sex with men. Ask any western woman and she will tell you that she would never marry a man before getting a "test drive". Well we're test driving the whole lot [Big Grin]
niva
Member # 16924

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hi Niva,

That's fine but the question is, if you don't mind western men having sex why do you object to egytptian men doing the same?
That's my point, that there are no virgin western
men. Do you get my point? If you are interested in western men you have to be clear that they have had sex. And if you're OK with that, then why did you object to me?

i object you because western men is doing sex and he doesnt know its something 7aram and he doesnt blame the woman about doing the same thing that he is doing because he thinks they are equal.

but the egyptian men is doing sex and he knows its 7aram and he blame the woman if she did the same 7aram thing that he is doing,

but if u read our religion in open minded way and understanding way you will know that we are equal, the 7aram for me is 7aram for you and the 7alal for me is 7alal for you.

if i meet a foreigner man and make him to convert to muslim he will treat me as equal to him which is better for me then being with an egyptian muslim, because th egyptian understand the religion in wrong way and understand it only for his seeks and needs, because he is being selfish.
so for me the convert to islam this way is better than the already muslim one.

messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

when you hate someone very much you like to kill him with your own hand not any body else hand...

and you protect us from western hand to abuse us yourself with your own hand.

No, I don't know where you get these ideas from. I'm really surprised. Egyptian women are very special and that's why we treat them with such care and attention. We like to protect you and care of you in a different way than western women whom we don't care about.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

We only cheat and lie to western women because they don't matter but with Egyptian women they we are completely different. Western women are sluts, and we like that but not for marriage.
not all of us are sluts asshole..would u call yr mama a slut????i think not so keep yr shat straight. u should treat any woman like u would treat yr mama no matter where she is from....if my man called me a slut cas i am american well i guess he would no longer be my man.

quote:
quote:

i thought mine was different...i thought he loved my mind not my body [Big Grin]
He doesn't love you for your mind because no one loves women for their mind. Either for the body or for making a family.
see that is where yr wrong too my egyptian loves me for my mind hopefully not my fat ass body.. but if u like women for their bodies or what ever then that would make u shallow as hell and no woman wants a dumb ass shallow unthoughtful man.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by *Souri*:
Not like us, we want western women for their body only, but Egyptian women are for love, marriage and family. Do you understand?

Some Egyptians member here after wonder why so many “westerns women” as they call us, keep writing negative comments about Egypt.
I have traveled in some other Arab country and have never been treated as a whore, as much as I have been in Egypt.
Claiming that Egyptians want westerns women for their body it isn’t an insult? Or maybe just a constructive criticize about western women……..

It shouldn't be an insult. Western women are equal to western men and believe in their right and freedom to do whatever they want including having sex with men. Ask any western woman and she will tell you that she would never marry a man before getting a "test drive". Well we're test driving the whole lot [Big Grin]
now u are right there i like to test drive anything before i commet to buying.. or marrying.but that doesnt make us sluts it makes us open minded.we can do and say what we like without the fear of jail,lashes.and outcasting from the community.makes me glad i am a westener.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
quote:
i object you because western men is doing sex and he doesnt know its something 7aram and he doesnt blame the woman about doing the same thing that he is doing because he thinks they are equal.

but the egyptian men is doing sex and he knows its 7aram and he blame the woman if she did the same 7aram thing that he is doing,

but if u read our religion in open minded way and understanding way you will know that we are equal, the 7aram for me is 7aram for you and the 7alal for me is 7alal for you.

Niva, we know that it is 7aram and that's why we don't like it when Egytpian-Muslim women do it. It would not make any sesnse to know that something is 7aram and then want it for our women! We do it becasue we have strong urges that we need to satisfy and we know it is worng. We never say it is 7alal for use and 7aram for women. It is 7aram for both and that's why we want to protect you form doing 7aram things by going out with western men or staying out late.

quote:

if i meet a foreigner man and make him to convert to muslim he will treat me as equal to him which is better for me then being with an egyptian muslim, because th egyptian understand the religion in wrong way and understand it only for his seeks and needs, because he is being selfish.
so for me the convert to islam this way is better than the already muslim one.

Do you really think it is easier to convert a man to Islam than correcting the behavior of a Muslim man who knows the religion like you do and believe in the same things? Isn't easier to talk to Egyptian men and tell them that you are not interested in 7aram things and only want to have 7alal friendship with them? Isn't that easier that converting a man! If you try to convert western man, he still want to have sex with many women and will cheat on his wife....western men are not trustworthy.
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
now u are right there i like to test drive anything before i commet to buying.. or marrying.but that doesnt make us sluts it makes us open minded.we can do and say what we like without the fear of jail,lashes.and outcasting from the community.makes me glad i am a westener.

To you that's open minded but that's because you are western. To Egyptian men and women that's slutty and 7aram. That's what I've been trying to explain to niva and pinkmoon. The mentality of western men and women are so different from Egyptian one.
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

i thought mine was different...i thought he loved my mind not my body [Big Grin]
He doesn't love you for your mind because no one loves women for their mind. Either for the body or for making a family. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Have you heard of taking the piss thats what i was doing....i am grown woman...i know the double standards some egyptian men have...you seem one of them....

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ofcourse its different we are from 2 totally different world but that doesnt make yrs better than mine just cas yr oppressed.and it doesnt make mine any better cas we are free thinkers.its just different so when someone says their way of life is better of course its better for them cas thats how they live.but whats good for one person is not good for another. i would never tell someone my way of life is better for them cas i do not know their mentality so mine is good for me.and yrs if good for u. norther is better..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Have you ever thought us western sluts...lie and sleep with egyptian man....because we can....you are all so easy targets....flash a bit of shoulder and you are all hooked ...so it is ok for you to dip your dick in who ever lets you.....then you go to the egyptian woman who you care about so much.....and dip it in her....not thinking that she is also sleeping with all the westerns sluts you have but hey as long as she is clean and pure you dont mind....hope you use condoms.....can really understand how you love and respect...your fellow women....cover her up...get her pregnant....keep her at home with kids and family.....while you go out and look at western sluts.....damn....now i know why i am single....i have a opinion and no man will ever stop me having one......
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well said mylife!

thank god i'm not an egyptian woman having an idiot like that trying to "look after me".

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
me too lumpy if my man thought like that i would get rid him fast

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah but then messenger isn't a Man
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Have you ever thought us western sluts...lie and sleep with egyptian man....because we can....you are all so easy targets....flash a bit of shoulder and you are all hooked ...so it is ok for you to dip your dick in who ever lets you.....then you go to the egyptian woman who you care about so much.....and dip it in her....not thinking that she is also sleeping with all the westerns sluts you have but hey as long as she is clean and pure you dont mind....hope you use condoms.....can really understand how you love and respect...your fellow women....cover her up...get her pregnant....keep her at home with kids and family.....while you go out and look at western sluts.....damn....now i know why i am single....i have a opinion and no man will ever stop me having one......

So well said mylife - these some Egyptian men think western women are sluts. Well, what I have been seeing during my living in Egypt, so many Egyptian men are SO easy (you don't even have to look at them, quite the opposite and still they offer themselves for you, yuck). I wouldn't think them as husband material EVER NEVER (like I wouldn't any western man who does that). They can run after you in the street like they have never seen a woman [Roll Eyes] So sad, pathetic and they are not acting like a Real Man should. I feel sad for their current (!!!!!) or future Egyptian wives. Every Egyptian woman deserves a decent husband also.

Just had to answer even though 'messenger' is probably laughing somewhere because he's causing some action here on the forum, on purpose I think [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Messenger" watches too much television and doesn't have a clue about how to differentiate fact from fiction.

Why? Because "Messenger" is clearly a jealous fool, so jealous that he's willing to paint a entire hemisphere with the same broad brush just to keep one Egyptian woman "pure" and "innocent."

Further, Muslim women don't have to convert anybody to marry them. Muslim women don't have to marry Muslim men. That's a Muslim male invention.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol isn't this one of our favourite topics here on ES??? [Big Grin]

Hmmm and I believe messenger = current = Auto. There you go...... no surprise.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

oh he is huh? [Mad]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:

Muslim women don't have to marry Muslim men

with my all respect to you ,if it were really a male invenetion why the female professors on Al-Azhar also support that muslim women must not marry non-muslim ?

One of them was the former dean of faculty of Osool Eldeen(namely prof.soad )and the other is professor of Islamic philosophy in al-azahr.

I would appreciate if you do not know Islam well,then do not throw pointless allegations,thank you

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 4 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ** Ahmad**:
quote:

with my all respect to you ,if it were really a male invenetion why the female professors on Al-Azhar also support that muslim women must not marry non-muslim ?

One of them was the former dean of faculty of Osool Eldeen(namely prof.soad )and the other is professor of Islamic philosophy in al-azahr.

I would appreciate if you do not know Islam well,then do not throw pointless allegations,thank you

And since (according to you) you are so knowledgeable in your faith please provide the Surah or Hadith and the source of the Hadith which you believe indicates that Muslim women must marry a muslim man.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by $sonomod$:
And since (according to you) you are so knowledgeable in your faith please provide the Surah or Hadith and the source of the Hadith which you believe indicates that Muslim women must marry a muslim man.

He can't because it's not there.

He also probably doesn't know that Muslim women marry men who aren't Muslim in the west, outside of the Middle Eastern, controlled by men world, all of the time.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

of course I can give you more that 3 billion reasons to ban this kind of marriage
1-marriage depends on afffection and compassion ,so how this will be fullified with someone who denys her religion?
The jews as quran tells us hate us so much (this is apparent from what happens today in palestine) and the others christians ,...do not beleive in our religion so the kids will grow up in a non Islamic climate which is refused in Islam

2-
verse 2:220

"And do not marry Al-Mushrikdt
(idolatresses, etc.) till they believe (worship
Allah Alone). And indeed a slave woman
who believes is better than a (free)
Mushrikah (idolatress), even though she
pleases you. And give not (your daughters) in marriage to AI-Mushrikiinltl till they
believe (in Allah Alone) and verily, a
believing slave is better than a (free)
Mushrik (idolater), even though he pleases
you"

so this is explicit order not to marry anyone who is atheist ,agnostic or even christian because they think jesus is god so this is called Sherk.the word Muskrek means those who worship others but also worship Allah

now the only possiblity is jews but since they hate us so much as Quran tells us then how could a muslim be married to somebody who disrespect her faith?

3-verse 5:5

"Made lawful to you this day are
At-Tayyibat [all kinds of Haltil (lawful)
foods, which Allah has made lawful (meat of
slaughtered eatable animals, milk products,
fats, vegetables and fruits). The food
(slaughtered cattle, eatable animals) of the
people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)
is lawful to you and yours is lawful to them.
( Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from before your time when you have
given their due Mahr (bridal-money given by
the husband to his wife at the time of
marriage), desiring chastity (i.e. taking them
in legal wedlock) not committing illegal
sexual intercourse, nor taking them as girlfriends.
And whosoever disbelieves in Faith
[Le. in the Oneness of Allah and in all the
other Articles of Faith i.e. His (Allah's)
Angels, His Holy Books, His Messengers, the
Day of Resurrection and AI-Qadar (Divine
Preordainments)], then fruitless is his work;
and in the Hereafter he will be among the
losers. "

in the verse Allah permitted muslim men to marry christians and jews but did not mention the other part about muslim woman is not mentioned so if it were permitted Allah would have mentioned it because ,the verse was revealed to the prophet when the companions asked him

3-now let me give you some hadith about it

abo-talha went to engage om Salim she was msulim he was not ,she told him"you are atheist and i am muslim and I AM NOT PERMITTED TO MAARRY YOU,so if you want to marry me then you must convert to Islam " and indeed he converted and became on of the companions

4-the prophets daughter were married to non-muslims and when allah revealed him quran,he made their husband divorce them

5- when it comes to marriage,You are muslim or not muslim ,in islam nothing in between ,so the verses and hadith above are sufficient to prohibit this kind of marriage

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

He can't because it's not there.

He also probably doesn't know that Muslim women marry men who aren't Muslim in the west, outside of the Middle Eastern, controlled by men world, all of the time.

would you please stop peridicting what i know and what i do not know !!!!!

I know that muslims in the west do marry non-muslim men

$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

of course I can give you more that 3 billion reasons to ban this kind of marriage
1-marriage depends on afffection and compassion ,so how this will be fullified with someone who denys her religion?
The jews as quran tells us hate us so much (this is apparent from what happens today in palestine) and the others christians ,...do not beleive in our religion so the kids will grow up in a non Islamic climate which is refused in Islam

2-

pleases you. And give not (your daughters) in marriage to AI-Mushrikiinltl till they
you"

so this is explicit order not to marry anyone who is atheist ,agnostic or even christian because they think jesus is god so this is called Sherk.the word Muskrek means those who worship others but also worship Allah

now the only possiblity is jews but since they hate us so much as Quran tells us then how could a muslim be married to somebody who disrespect her faith?

( Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from before your time when you have
losers. "

in the verse Allah permitted muslim men to marry christians and jews but did not mention the other part about muslim woman is not mentioned so if it were permitted Allah would have mentioned it because ,the verse was revealed to the prophet when the companions asked him

abo-talha went to engage om Salim she was msulim he was not ,she told him"you are atheist and i am muslim and I AM NOT PERMITTED TO MAARRY YOU,so if you want to marry me then you must convert to Islam " and indeed he converted and became on of the companions

4-the prophets daughter were married to non-muslims and when allah revealed him quran,he made their husband divorce them

5- when it comes to marriage,You are muslim or not muslim ,in islam nothing in between ,so the verses and hadith above are sufficient to prohibit this kind of marriage

so for you its a matter of interpretation of the Surahs, not word for word "Don't marry a Jew/Christian"?

I know plenty of Jews that don't hate Islam or Muslims.

Yet since you live in a nation with less than 80 Jews, you probably don't even know a Jew to be able to say for sure that all Jews hate Islam.

Wow talk about intolerant.

No wonder I didn't convert to Islam. [Frown]

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Men can't make it haram if God didn't.

The Qu'ran is MUTE about who women can marry; there are no rules. However, it's clear who men can marry. You can't say that because God made the rules for men they also apply to women.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

2-

you"

here you are saying that verse gives an explicit order not to marry christians. It is actually 2:221 not 2:220 and it is telling MEN not to marry unbelieving women and for women not to marry unbelievers. Christians and Jews ARE believers according to Quran, but YOU are saying its an order NOT to marry christians, ok??

YUSUFALI: Do not marry unbelieving women (idolaters), until they believe: A slave woman who believes is better than an unbelieving woman, even though she allures you. Nor marry (your girls) to unbelievers until they believe: A man slave who believes is better than an unbeliever, even though he allures you. Unbelievers do (but) beckon you to the Fire. But Allah beckons by His Grace to the Garden (of bliss) and forgiveness, and makes His Signs clear to mankind: That they may celebrate His praise.

quote:

losers. "

Now THAT is where you contradict yourself Akmad! above you claimed that verse meant christians and the verse was clearly directed at men, and now you say that men CAN marry christians even after saying they are idolators! You dont know what you are talking about! Allah also said the food of a jew or christian is halal for a muslim, is He going to say that if they are NOT believers??

quote:

no references to your nice little set of hadith perfectly designed to add to your contradictions, they contradict the verses in Quran you quoted and perfect for the muslim male agenda! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
quote:
Have you ever thought us western sluts...lie and sleep with egyptian man....because we can....you are all so easy targets....flash a bit of shoulder and you are all hooked ...

[Roll Eyes] That's what I've been saying all along, we know your slutty ways and we know you are not trustworthy. That's why we take what we want from you then dump you. [Wink]

quote:

so it is ok for you to dip your dick in who ever lets you.....then you go to the egyptian woman who you care about so much.....and dip it in her....not thinking that she is also sleeping with all the westerns sluts you have but hey as long as she is clean and pure you dont mind....hope you use condoms.....can really understand how you love and respect...your fellow women....cover her up...get her pregnant....keep her at home with kids and family.....while you go out and look at western sluts.....damn....now i know why i am single....i have a opinion and no man will ever stop me having one......

No no no......that is cheating. I did not say sleep with western sluts while married. That is what western men do not Egyptian men. We have sex with western women to satisfy our urge but when we meet the Egyptian woman we're going to marry, that's it, no more western sluts. period.
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

oh he is huh? [Mad]
Stick to reading and posting jokes, that's all your brain can handle.
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
quote:
That's what I've been saying all along, we know your slutty ways and we know you are not trustworthy. That's why we take what we want from you then dump you. [Wink]

I must not have anything worth taking because he hasn't dumped me yet.
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 5 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
That's what I've been saying all along, we know your slutty ways and we know you are not trustworthy. That's why we take what we want from you then dump you. [Wink]

I must not have anything worth taking because he hasn't dumped me yet.
I hope the meaning behind the wording is different than the way it reads.
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
" [Roll Eyes] That's what I've been saying all along, we know your slutty ways and we know you are not trustworthy. That's why we take what we want from you then dump you. [Wink] "

" That is what western men do not Egyptian men. We have sex with western women to satisfy our urge but when we meet the Egyptian woman we're going to marry, that's it, no more western sluts. period. "

And yet how many Egyptian guys hooking up with western women in tourist areas are married or engaged? Too many.

western men satisfy their wives sexually because the understand that women have sexual needs and are capable of giving as much pleasure as we're given. this understanding is woefully lacking in egyptian men which is why they cheat more often than western men.

Egyptian men will boast about their sexual conquests on the side, while western men understand its a huge character flaw to boast let alone the act of cheating.

niva
Member # 16924

Rate Member
quote:

The Qu'ran is MUTE about who women can marry; there are no rules. However, it's clear who men can marry. You can't say that because God made the rules for men they also apply to women.

يا جماعة انتوا محيرين نفسكوا ليه ما تفتحوا كتاب
القرآن و تقروا فيه سورة البقرة الاية 221
و لا تنكحوا المشركات حتى يؤمن و لأمة مؤمنة خير من مشركة و لو أعجبتكم و لا تنحكوا المشركين و لعبد
مؤمن خير من مشرك و لو أعجبكم"

الآية معناها واضح ان فيه مساواه احنا عندنا عينين نقرا بيها و مخ نفكر بيه مش محتاجين افتاءات الرجالة الملوك اللى كل حاجة محللة ليهم و محرمة لينا,

Amr-
Member # 15737

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amr-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
الايمان واخد حقة مين بيدي الحق لأي بني ادم بياكل ويشري ويعمل كمان زي الناس
انة يكفر حد او يقول عنة مشرك
الدين علاقة ما بين العبد وربة مش محتاجة بشر تحكم علي بشر

الانسان الي مستني فتوة انسان امكانيات عقلة محدودة
القران والسنة ومخك بس المفروض

اخر حاجة معظم الناس بتحاول تربط عادات وتقليد ملهاش معني با الدين لمحاولت وجود مبرر ليها

Posts: 206 | From: Afghanistan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:

I always get this ,God did not say that then we should not do that!!

this is the same as we should invent our prayers because it is not in Quran !!
this is strange method of thinking!
This is bizare method of thinking,the prophet ordered that his daoghter to be divirced from the non-muslims and the companions of the prophet and the prophet himself understood the word Moshrekeen is all non-muslims ,the word Mushrek incluses jews /christians ,...this is in the heart of Islam ,it is all about how the prophet and his close companions see and interpret the verses!not you and me,and the woman who told the man to convert because SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO MARRY HIM is another evidence that they as muslims women did not allow non-msulism to approch them

you and others in this forum can not refute any thing I gave lots of points but you did not refute anything as usual just general talk and talk about the rigt she can make

the verse you say it muted about who women ,all the muslims men and females ask the prophet then Allah reveals him what men shoild marry but do not give the counterpart to the the female part because it is beyond questioning!!

Some people her says that PLENTY of jews love muslims which I do not where did she got that from ,they are wolves dressed like goats

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Amr-:
الايمان واخد حقة مين بيدي الحق لأي بني ادم بياكل ويشري ويعمل كمان زي الناس
انة يكفر حد او يقول عنة مشرك
الدين علاقة ما بين العبد وربة مش محتاجة بشر تحكم علي بشر

الانسان الي مستني فتوة انسان امكانيات عقلة محدودة
القران والسنة ومخك بس المفروض

اخر حاجة معظم الناس بتحاول تربط عادات وتقليد ملهاش معني با الدين لمحاولت وجود مبرر ليها

أنا مكفرتش حد يا عم عمرو الست عيشة بتنكر السنة وا أكيد ان انت عارف ان كل المذاهب و كل العلماء كفروا أي حد بينكر السنه
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmed, you shouldn't try to make people convince about that. It is confirmed and agreed by all Islam scholars that Muslim women cannot marry a non-Muslim (Budhist, Hindu, Christian, Jewish or whatever).. We can't re-write the religion.

There are reasons for that. One of them is.. you know.. circumsion matter [Wink] [Embarrassed]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:
Ahmed, you shouldn't try to make people convince about that. It is confirmed and agreed by all Islam scholars that Muslim women cannot marry a non-Muslim (Budhist, Hindu, Christian, Jewish or whatever).. We can't re-write the religion.

There are reasons for that. One of them is.. you know.. circumsion matter [Wink] [Embarrassed]

shah i just want to guide to the right way
people here ask then they do not discuss or refute just talk and talk with no evidence about what they say!!
I ask my self what kind of education ,mind and manners did they get and what manners do they have to make generalizations about muslims and egyptians in this country or in the muslim world

what happens in this forum is serious attack on all muslim beleifs and some people want to invent a version of islam as they like after all

verse 27:80

"Verily, you cannot make the dead to
hear nor can you make the deaf to hear the
call (i.e. benefit them and similarly the
disbelievers), when they flee, turning their
backs."

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

يا جماعة انتوا محيرين نفسكوا ليه ما تفتحوا كتاب
القرآن و تقروا فيه سورة البقرة الاية 221
و لا تنكحوا المشركات حتى يؤمن و لأمة مؤمنة خير من مشركة و لو أعجبتكم و لا تنحكوا المشركين و لعبد
مؤمن خير من مشرك و لو أعجبكم"

الآية معناها واضح ان فيه مساواه احنا عندنا عينين نقرا بيها و مخ نفكر بيه مش محتاجين افتاءات الرجالة الملوك اللى كل حاجة محللة ليهم و محرمة لينا,

قصدك ايه ب الرجالة الملوك ؟
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

quote:

in otherwords its a fatwa ruling not an actual surah or hadith.

opinions are not facts, why do "believers" allow humans to reinterpret God's law?

when I use the term "believers" I am refering to people of the book.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:

after all the huge post you still say it is not based on Quran or Sunah!!!!!!!!!!

All Fatwa are based on Quran and Sunnah

quote:
opinions are not facts
the afronmentioned is is not opinion it is Al-Aqida

quote:
believers
the word beleivers are only used for Muslims no one else
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

opinions are not facts, why do "believers" allow humans to reinterpret God's law?

when I use the term "believers" I am refering to people of the book.

Sono, there are surahs about that matter and Ahmed posted them. And all Islam scholars have same comment about those surahs; a Muslim woman cannot marry a non-Muslim man.
We cannot live the religion according to our own comments. Imagine what will happen if we do like that. Being an Islam scholar is a proffession like being a doctor. People spend their whole life for understanding the religion like a doctor who devotes his life to his profession.
Can we make a surgery? Of course no... So we cannot make comments about the surahs as we like. But somebody needs to do that as some verses are not %100 clear and this is Islam scholars duty.

The biggest mistake we are doing is looking for 100% logic in religions. This is wrong. So what is the logic of believing in Allah and believing that a virgin can give a birth? Did anybody see Allah or has anybody given birth without having sex with a man?? So far no ...

You know there are 2 kinds of people. Obedients of Allah and people who say they have logic.

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
People spend their whole life for understanding the religion like a doctor who devotes his life to his profession.
Can we make a surgery? Of course no... So we cannot make comments about the surahs as we like. But somebody needs to do that as some verses are not %100 clear and this is Islam scholars duty

Dalia will pop up right now and will tell you this is fallcious
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

quote:
quote:
People spend their whole life for understanding the religion like a doctor who devotes his life to his profession.
Can we make a surgery? Of course no... So we cannot make comments about the surahs as we like. But somebody needs to do that as some verses are not %100 clear and this is Islam scholars duty

Dalia will pop up right now and will tell you this is fallcious
And then the one asking 'are you Muslim Dalia?' [Big Grin]
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

quote:
quote:

quote:
after all the huge post you still say it is not based on Quran or Sunah!!!!!!!!!!

All Fatwa are based on Quran and Sunnah

are you serious? all fatwas are based on the Surahs and the hadiths? based or we talking Quranically Scientically correct according to the Surahs and STRONG hadiths?

quote:
opinions are not facts
the afronmentioned is is not opinion it is Al-Aqida

quote:
believers
the word beleivers are only used for Muslims no one else
Funny Osama bin Laden state the same thing, funny coincidence.
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com