EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Firearms? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Firearms?
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a hard look will do it [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clear and QSY:
Anyway, if Solo marries an Egyptian woman he won't need to worry about having a gun. If someone breaks into his house his wife will probably chase the guy out of the house with one of those industrial size Egyptian frying pans. [Wink]

Frying pan?

What the ƒuck is she gonna do, threaten to fry up some fatty foods sending the attackers fleeing in mortal fear for their lives and cholesterol levels?

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
Originally posted by Clear and QSY:
Anyway, if Solo marries an Egyptian woman he won't need to worry about having a gun. If someone breaks into his house his wife will probably chase the guy out of the house with one of those industrial size Egyptian frying pans. [Wink]

Frying pan?

What the ƒuck is she gonna do, threaten to fry up some fatty foods sending the attackers fleeing in mortal fear for their lives and cholesterol levels?

No. She'll beat the crap out of him with it. I would. I don't have a frying pan anyway cause I don't cook, but I always had a gun in the house till I moved to Egypt...
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephie_ELH
Member # 16197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephie_ELH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have asked my hubby to get me a tazer and mace when I move to Cairo for when I go sightseeing to get rid of the revolting vermin that insist on calling themselves Muslim 'men', go on buddy...grab my ass, you will lose the ability to see and breathe and have an ENORMOUS electricity burn on your ZEB! [Smile]
Dont give egyptians guns, occasionally sweet people but WAY volatile!

Posts: 195 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stephie, seriously, if you wanna learn some phrases to deter these folk just shout. Physically harming them will just incite others to join in.

Tomorrow I will post the Egyptian woman in a load of crap for showing a tazer in public.

Besides, really! They ain't that bad. I simple glance will make them back off... trust me...

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephie_ELH
Member # 16197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephie_ELH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi cheeky, when I was in Cairo when I got married, if I went anywhere outside of masri gedida on my own it was revolting and scary, I was propositioned and groped multiple times ( to forestall accusations, I was clothed neck to ankle and am what dating sites refer to as 'full figured' LOL, not pretty at all)
Hubby has promised mace but to be honest, in the estate where our flat is it wont be a prob hopefully:)
what are those phrases though!LOL

Posts: 195 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Stephie... my best advice yet (given to me by an Egyptian) is if a man insults you then you turn around and insult his mother [Big Grin] Works a treat.

Steph, just tell the dudes to eff off!!! If they are low enough to try to offend you then offend them back, why speak respectfully to a pervert!!!

I feel safer in Cairo that I did walking round Notts [Wink] (you know I am from the West Mids and I just jest [Smile] )

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com