EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Green card for USA/Apply now!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Green card for USA/Apply now!
Expat Service
Member # 17922

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Service   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you also can Live, Work and Study in United States of America.

Expat Service will help you to Immigrate easily to America with the chance of winning in the USA Green Card Lottery.

Call us at 011 - 00 - 17 - 444 to get more info
and come to our office to Apply.
Expat Service

Posts: 29 | From: Maadi, Cairo | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wanna go.... damn scammers are always up to somethin...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Service
Member # 17922

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Service   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are not scammers, we are a respectable office located in Maadi. USA Green Card Lottery is a real thing. Every Year, the Diversity Visa Lottery (DV) Program Grants 50,000 visas to people all around the world. All 50,000 Winners are issued a US GREEN CARD authorizing them and their families to live and work in the United States!

Out of this in average only Egyptian are around 9.000 in number, who are chosen to receive a green card. Many of them are rejected even if they qualify, cause they do not know how to apply properly.

We are here to help people who qualify to participate in Lottery, to apply properly in order for their participation to be accepted.

You are welcome to visit us to make sure we are not in scamming business.
Thanks

Kind regards,
Expat Service

Posts: 29 | From: Maadi, Cairo | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's for free people, dont pay any money and you can also report them to the American authorities through the official website.
Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Service
Member # 17922

Rate Member
Making sure that everything is according with the rules and regulations of Lottery is not for free.

And you can report agencies who are scamming people and they do not do what they promise and they took money for it.

So please do check everything first, before you jump to reporting people for nothing and waisting time and most important you prevent some people who would have a chance in getting a green card, but just cause they do not know the system or it is hard to understand the rules they will not get it!

Be careful with your postings cause you might do a lot of damage for people, while you are not even aware of it.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know the rules we applied and they scammed me out of 50$ when my us attorney said it was free..so i trust them and u not.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well first of all, applying for the DV 2012 lottery program will start October 2nd not now!
The American government made it for free and you are making money out of it! what do u call this! helping people by charging them for something that was meant to be done for free! what do u call this!
If they cant fill the application themselves or read the rules and regulations then the hell they are gonna do in America! they better go to Saudi Arabia or a gulf country to work there better than going to the states without even knowing how to write their names in english and without any experience how to survive in America!

Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Service
Member # 17922

Rate Member
We are sorry you got scammed, however we do not know by what way they took your money. If you did it online, for sure you got scammed, and you should probably know better not to do such things online.

Just to clear it one more time. We do applications in office, face to face, we do not promise Green Card winning, We do not say we have connections etc ... we simply help people who do not have the knowledge of how to go about it.

A lot of people in this country are not so fortunate like you, meaning computer literate, good command of English, etc ... therefore it is unfair for them not to be able to participate while they Qualify for entering the lottery according to the official lottery rules and regulations.

Now, enough sad about this.
We are asking you kindly not to trash us on forum, before checking and making sure what and who are we!

If you have a proof of our office scamming people, then you have a full right to make such postings, but if you don't and you or anyone else continue with such postings we will be forced to report you or anyone else for slandering.

Expat Service
Member # 17922

Rate Member
My_Login .... you shouldn't be the judge who can go to usa and who can't, this is the job of USA gov.

If they qualify by the rules and even if their English is poor then they qualify and maybe they can get a better future for themself and their kids there.

Have you ever been in states? Do you know how many people live there for decades, have kids there, they build their life and future there and they don't speak a word of English? Do you know when they go to receive their citizenship most of them can't even put together a proper sentence .... etc ...

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
What will an uneducated Egyptian who neither reads nor writes English and doesn't know how to turn a PC on add to America! They already have loads of Mexicans over there and uneducated and unqualified Egyptians will have hard time to find a decent job or make good money in the US.
I think it's better for them to study english and computer first and its not that expensive to do so these days, then look for a job in Egypt at least try and if they didnt find a good job they can look for a job in a gulf country rather than chasing the american dream right away without having any skills or language.
Dont you think so!

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i am not sorry i got scammed u learn from yr mistakes. and another thing if someone needs to pay u to help them then they have no business commin to usa...they have to have basic knoledge of english before they are granted a visa...

--------------------

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Fraud Warning

Please Note: There have been instances of fraudulent websites posing as official U.S. Government sites. Some companies posing as the U.S. Government have sought money in order to "complete" lottery entry forms. There is no charge to download and complete the Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form. The Department of State notifies successful Diversity Visa applicants by letter, and NOT by e-mail. To learn more see the Department of State Warning and the Federal Trade Commission Warning.

Qualifying Occupations

The law and regulations require that every diversity visa entrant must have at least a high school education or its equivalent or have, within the past five years, two years of work experience in an occupation requiring at least two years' training or experience. To learn more about qualifying occupations, see the Diversity Visa Instructions and the List of Occupations webpage.

Are you aware of this Mr. Expat Service!

Expat Service
Member # 17922

Rate Member
Yes we are very well aware of this and much more. Thank you for posting this.

We do not claim we are related to USA Government, if you read that careful it says companies "posing as the U.S. Government" and we are not that!

So pls just drop it ... when you really have something against us, THEN POST IT!!! Otherwise just get over it and accept it that we are not scammers!

Thank you

Expat Service
Member # 17922

Rate Member
- tina, basic knowledge is much different from knowledge which is required to understand everything.
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
What will an uneducated Egyptian who neither reads nor writes English and doesn't know how to turn a PC on add to America! They already have loads of Mexicans over there and uneducated and unqualified Egyptians will have hard time to find a decent job or make good money in the US.
I think it's better for them to study english and computer first and its not that expensive to do so these days, then look for a job in Egypt at least try and if they didnt find a good job they can look for a job in a gulf country rather than chasing the american dream right away without having any skills or language.
Dont you think so!

I reposted it as i really want to hear your reply on this!

Expat Service
Member # 17922

Rate Member
We think it is up to each individual to be the judge of where to live, study, get employment, raise kids, etc.

You do have a point there but then again you don't. Education in Egypt is very difficult and bad and if you get a good one it will cost you a lot of money, which most people can't afford. It is so many issues this country has and with this reason USA is giving opportunities to nationals from countries with big issues, like poverty, lack of education, lack of medical care ... etc. I am sure also USA has its own calculations behind the reason why they choose this countries. For sure it is not just to help them, but also to benefit from them, cause many jobs that immigrants will do in states, most of native USA citizens will never even consider doing it, yet for immigrant that job will be fantastic.

However to sum it up, a lottery win will be a big deal for Egyptian, cause not only him but all his unmarried and under 21 years of age kids and wife will qualify to live, study, get medical care and employment there ... etc + it will hardly cost them anything, they will have some expenses after they are approved, for sure but no big money like if you go for investment green card or business, study, marriage ... etc

So on the end, for Egyptians and other people from third world countries America is still a dream land, however for European, esteren European and other countries who are developed it is not anymore, or it is perhaps but only for people who has very limited choices in their country.

Another issue that you raised, by mentioning to send them to gulf, the reallity is that in gulf they will be considered as not even second class, but as third class workers, they will take their passports and they will be forced to live and work in very bad conditions, for much less money ... basically almost slavery. While in states and if they get lottery green card this will never happen, they will have all rights as citizens, except for voting. And after some time they will be able to apply for citizenship, while in gulf they can never do that, and like this they can't build their future, they cam't send their kids to school for free, they can't get medical etc ...

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Expat Service:
We think it is up to each individual to be the judge of where to live, study, get employment, raise kids, etc.

You do have a point there but then again you don't. Education in Egypt is very difficult and bad and if you get a good one it will cost you a lot of money, which most people can't afford. It is so many issues this country has and with this reason USA is giving opportunities to nationals from countries with big issues, like poverty, lack of education, lack of medical care ... etc. I am sure also USA has its own calculations behind the reason why they choose this countries. For sure it is not just to help them, but also to benefit from them, cause many jobs that immigrants will do in states, most of native USA citizens will never even consider doing it, yet for immigrant that job will be fantastic.

However to sum it up, a lottery win will be a big deal for Egyptian, cause not only him but all his unmarried and under 21 years of age kids and wife will qualify to live, study, get medical care and employment there ... etc + it will hardly cost them anything, they will have some expenses after they are approved, for sure but no big money like if you go for investment green card or business, study, marriage ... etc

So on the end, for Egyptians and other people from third world countries America is still a dream land, however for European, esteren European and other countries who are developed it is not anymore, or it is perhaps but only for people who has very limited choices in their country.

Another issue that you raised, by mentioning to send them to gulf, the reallity is that in gulf they will be considered as not even second class, but as third class workers, they will take their passports and they will be forced to live and work in very bad conditions, for much less money ... basically almost slavery. While in states and if they get lottery green card this will never happen, they will have all rights as citizens, except for voting. And after some time they will be able to apply for citizenship, while in gulf they can never do that, and like this they can't build their future, they cam't send their kids to school for free, they can't get medical etc ...

i have to disagree with u expat any egyptian reguardless of how much money can learn english if he wanted to.. walid did. and hes poor.so dont come at me with this poor issue...
Expat Service
Member # 17922

Rate Member
not everybody are walid! everybody has different capabilities, chances, motivation, circumstances ... etc ...

U can't say walid jumped 100 m up to the sky, so everybody should be able to do so as well ... it doesn't work that way, you shouldn't generalize.

I know a Bawab who became a doctor of medicine, now to be realistic, do you really believe that every bawab can become a dr. ? ; o)

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
America doesn't restrict immigration to people that can afford to learn English. Sure, it is necessary to know some English to acquire citizenship, but it's not compulsary to live and work in the U.S.

What's wrong with getting paid and earning an honest living helping people complete documents in another language?

A translation-ish, helpy type of service which EXPAT SERVICES here appears to be doesn't sound like a bad idea.

I do question the use of the word "easily".

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this the same service who employs foreigners as cleaners?

My question recently was how do you get them their legal visas to be emplyed here?

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Well regarding your comparison between working in gulf country to the states, they will make more money in the gulf than in America! lets calculate they will work of course as unskilled labour and without any qualifications or even English language max they can get is 5 bucks /hour, working 8 hours a day 6 days a week = Us$ 240 / week = Us$ 960 / Month = LE 5000 / month, which is nothing as they will have to pay the bills and accommodation and feed their families if they have any! barely living and cant save a penny while in the gulf they will work, even if as 2nd degree citizens,i.e. in Saudi Arabia for SAR 1000 / month = EGP 1,500 / month and at the same time the accommodation will be employer's responsibility in most cases.
meaning they can save up to 1500 le in Saudi Arabia while they will barely live in America.

Second, regarding studying English language or computer, you dont have to join the AUC OR GUC to speak English or go online, if you that poor you can it do it on your own with some enthusiasm and effort and with the help of someone for free and if you have some spare money you can join some classes in a near by mosque or church and they are cheap... there is a chance for everyone in this society based on his income to improve his skills otherwise all poor people shall commit suicide since there is no hope for poor people to achieve anything!

I think that America is not worth living in, its not as good or as easy as it seems in the movies plus the American economy is not doing good these days as well as the world economy. America is not a dream anymore, my dreams these days is Canada or Australia booming countries with high standard of living and small population with high GDP and low tax rates and low unemployment rates.

Expat Service
Member # 17922

Rate Member
@Cheeky.... the visa is up to employer to get, usually we have employers who has dual citizenship and in that case they are legally able to get a working visa for foreign maid/nanny, it depends what citizenship they have, with some citizenships they even qualify to get 2 maids/nannies. Another way they do it is through their companies. We have nothing to do with work permits and visas in Egypt.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh ok... I thought you were an agent and not just an introductory service.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
And just a thought, if you are providing Expats with cleaners in their homes and the cleaner is not of dual nationality or an Egyptian there is no way on this earth they would be able to get these folk a visa.

But I guess as long as you tell them then this then if the people are arrested for working illegally you will be covered.

Expat Service
Member # 17922

Rate Member
Everybody knows it is illegal to work without a visa. And as far as for Expats or even Egyptian Employers, we tell them upfront if a worken has no visa or work permit. ;o) bthw where are u from?
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Heliopolis.

I am only interested as you said you employed expats but techincally you don't, you just introduce like an agent. I was hoping to enquire what types of jobs you had on the books as there are many women wishing to move here but always want to secure a job first.

I don't think you should be stating online though that you provide expats with cleaners knowing full well they are not entitled to work legally. You never know who is reading and Big Brother is getting... even as just an introductory service you will still be making money and could be named as a particpant.

Expat Service
Member # 17922

Rate Member
maybe there is a misunderstanding, we don't employ expats we provide expats with the services, expats are different then immigrants who come here to work, big difference. ;o)
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sorry, I must have misunderstood the part on your web page that says you hire foreign personnel.
angelababy
Member # 17966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for angelababy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no charge to download and complete the Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form. To learn more about qualifying occupations, see the Diversity Visa Instructions and the List of Occupations webpage. so dont come at me with this poor issue.I think that America is not worth living in, its not as good or as easy as it seems in the movies plus the American economy is not doing good these days as well as the world economy.

--------------------
Welcome to my paintings website - Wholesale Art Mall.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by My_Login_Name:

I think that America is not worth living in, its not as good or as easy as it seems in the movies

quote:
Originally posted by angelababy:

I think that America is not worth living in, its not as good or as easy as it seems in the movies

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think the US of A needs more problems by importing Muslims into its system..maybe this green card thing is exclusive for Copts.. [Confused] I mean after 9/11 and all that jazz. [Roll Eyes]

I personally wouldn't think of going to the States (as a tourist) with all those Mohameds and Abdels in my name. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
the worst jobs here get paid 7$ an hrnow if u work in a pork plant killing hogs the starting pay is 11$ an hr. that is walk in pay no experience needed. where did u come up with 4 or 5$ an hr. ya maybe 20 yrs ago.....and usa is worth comming to if u dont wanna be a lazy fucer that sits aroundd all day waiting for the uk to pay yr bills cas u have 300000 kids.. na this isnt the uk u dont work u live in the streets....hell i personally wanna live in the uk. if u dont wanna work the council gives u a free house. and if u pop a few kids its like winning the lottery..lolol...
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
I don't think the US of A needs more problems by importing Muslims into its system..maybe this green card thing is exclusive for Copts.. [Confused] I mean after 9/11 and all that jazz. [Roll Eyes]

I personally wouldn't think of going to the States (as a tourist) with all those Mohameds and Abdels in my name. [Big Grin]

but you are welcomed here anytime [Razz] [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
[QUOTE]but you are welcomed here anytime [Razz] [Wink]

I'd go just for you and tina baby..will you guys show me around ?? I wanna go to Disney and stuff.. [Cool] [Razz]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH dear Lord...Disney????? might let ya ride on the tea cups [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
the worst jobs here get paid 7$ an hrnow if u work in a pork plant killing hogs the starting pay is 11$ an hr. that is walk in pay no experience needed. where did u come up with 4 or 5$ an hr. ya maybe 20 yrs ago.....and usa is worth comming to if u dont wanna be a lazy fucer that sits aroundd all day waiting for the uk to pay yr bills cas u have 300000 kids.. na this isnt the uk u dont work u live in the streets....hell i personally wanna live in the uk. if u dont wanna work the council gives u a free house. and if u pop a few kids its like winning the lottery..lolol...

Yes. lazy feckers are rewarded in the UK but they are by no means respected.

Sure, some cases are genuine and people are in dire need of help but some people are just lazy lazy lazy and expect society to do them a favour. I think these are the ones who should be told if you don't work then we are stopping your money! Quite simple really!

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:
Originally posted by My_Login_Name:

quote:
Originally posted by angelababy:

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Keep in mind he also hacks into people's accounts and posts for them.

Sometimes he changes their passwords & email so they cannot get in, like your first "Dalia" account!

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
[QUOTE]but you are welcomed here anytime [Razz] [Wink]

I'd go just for you and tina baby..will you guys show me around ?? I wanna go to Disney and stuff.. [Cool] [Razz]
that would be fun anytime.....
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:

Sometimes he changes their passwords & email so they cannot get in, like your first "Dalia" account!

Nobody hacked my account. [Confused] I had forgotten my password, and the email address I had used to register was not valid anymore.
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com