EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Woke up to great news this morning!! (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Woke up to great news this morning!!
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
*like*

*Ditto* [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Ayisha Seriously, that's ridiculous. I live in a ridiculous country. Who knew?
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
@ Ayisha Seriously, that's ridiculous. I live in a ridiculous country. Who knew?

huh? it was to help you break out when they lock you up!

*takes back nail file* [Razz]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

huh? it was to help you break out when they lock you up!

*takes back nail file* [Razz]

how ungrateful , Monkey [Eek!]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*We will all be locked up* [Big Grin]
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Ayisha: Noooo. I mean to say or to "display" anything insulting is punishable by six months in the clink or a fine? Jeese, no wonder all our jails are full...

Could I have the nail file back now, please? I believe the traditional way of hiding it is in a nice, homebaked cake???

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*passes nail file to micky to put in homebaked cake* [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:

I think it's just you and me. I don't think they're going to be bothered with the hassle of extradition for the rest of them...
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:

lemon pound cake ok?
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:

lemon pound cake ok?
Ooh, that would be super [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

lemon pound cake ok?
*dribbling*
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

ask Mary and Monkey, it's them getting locked up, I safely shipped myself off to Egypt to avoid being locked up as you all know.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
yeah right,i am a witness to that fact...had a blast with ya, and that hubby is so handsome [Razz] ...oh to get back to the cake, girls will lemon pound cake due?
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I think it's just you and me. I don't think they're going to be bothered with the hassle of extradition for the rest of them...
[Big Grin] ROFLMAO I hope I get a cell to myself [Big Grin]
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No chance, nicks are all full. [Wink]
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lemon pound cake ok?
*dribbling*
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

ask Mary and Monkey, it's them getting locked up, I safely shipped myself off to Egypt to avoid being locked up as you all know.

We will drag you down with us, you cant escape that easy [Wink]
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No chance, nicks are all full. [Wink]
Looks like I be sharing a cell with Monkey after all, hey send us that nile file we sure going to be needing it. [Big Grin]
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No worries. I believe it is a breach of our human rights these days not to provide us with Sky TV and an X-Box too.

Ooh, hope I get banged up for Christmas [Smile]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lemon pound cake ok?
*dribbling*
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

now why would they go to the expense of dragging me back when they have you and Monkey? I have already emailed Scotland Yard so they know everything. [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i promise to be baking your cakes while you are in the slammer [Big Grin] [Razz]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No worries. I believe it is a breach of our human rights these days not to provide us with Sky TV and an X-Box too.

Oh you will LOVE it. They open your cell Christmas morning and throw an apple an orange and a bag of nuts at you while shouting in that fine 'screw' voice "Apple, Orange, Bag of Nuts, Merry Christmas" and slam the door after them.

[Big Grin]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh you will LOVE it. They open your cell Christmas morning and throw an apple an orange and a bag of nuts at you while shouting in that fine 'screw' voice "Apple, Orange, Bag of Nuts, Merry Christmas" and slam the door after them.

[Big Grin]

I'll have to make sure I strategically place myself so that bag of nuts lands right on my head. Then I shall sue the Home Office for personal injury, pain, suffering, lack of amenity, psychological damage and trauma, not to mention lack of consideration of my peanut allergy which obviously is tantemount to heinous negligence and could be construed as attempted murder.

[I'd like to add that I don't actually have a peanut allergy. That was just for effect.]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lemon pound cake ok?
*dribbling*
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

now why would they go to the expense of dragging me back when they have you and Monkey? I have already emailed Scotland Yard so they know everything. [Big Grin]
We will send you a visiting order then, look forward to seeing you, oh bring Micky she can give us lemon cake. [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lemon pound cake ok?
*dribbling*
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

We will send you a visiting order then, look forward to seeing you, oh bring Micky she can give us lemon cake. [Big Grin]
I'll be there but I draw the line at passing anything by mouth. [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
Much in the same manner as 3/4 of the area children I got to see a shrink, its what the rich do. Local custom where I grew up.

Yeah right...... [Big Grin] You were SO RICH that you couldn't start college until you were 25 and you had to take out student loans in order to do that!!!

You even claimed in an earlier reply that you left high-school with 17. There is a blank time of about 8 years were you did actually - NOTHING.

You accuse strangers of doing this an that, building up lies and fantasy lives for them (which SANE person would do that????) but honestly I think you just try to divert from your own f*cked up past und saying all mean and nasty stuff about others so your own life doesn't look too bad after all for you.

Honey, it's all in your head. I am still firmly believing you suffer mentally big time. I could feel sorry for you if there's anything likable about you but unfortunately there is not.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
dumb ass i am anastasia.i am the one who called yr mom cas u dared me too.i used a spanish accent.. how dumb can u be?tiger owned up to it cas it was funny and she wanted to fuc with yr head.
it was me that called yr mom so now u can take yr fantasy anastasia porter and shove her up ur ass........

Sweet Tina, thank you so much for standing up for me but you are taking the fun out of the game. I am Anastasia and I called her mom with an Russian accent (six years Russian lessons must be useful for something, right???) [Big Grin]

Besides that sonomod knows everything about our lives so much better than we do, didn't you know??? [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
You sound like a cyberstalker.

Says the ONLINE BULLY ..... [Roll Eyes]

When was the last time you got laid, marydot, four years ago or more????

No wonder you are such a BIATCH. Even hiding under your hijab can't divert from this fact.

You envy anybody who leads a better life.

You act and speak just like sonomod.

You build up lies in the hope to discredit me.

But it's not working, marydot, thanks god there are some more decent and intelligent people on here.

I urge anyone to not let bullies and stalkers take over this forum.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
dumb ass i am anastasia.i am the one who called yr mom cas u dared me too.i used a spanish accent.. how dumb can u be?tiger owned up to it cas it was funny and she wanted to fuc with yr head.
it was me that called yr mom so now u can take yr fantasy anastasia porter and shove her up ur ass........

Sweet Tina, thank you so much for standing up for me but you are taking the fun out of the game. I am Anastasia and I called her mom with an Russian accent (six years Russian lessons must be useful for something, right???) [Big Grin]

Besides that sonomod knows everything about our lives so much better than we do, didn't you know??? [Wink]

damn sweety u can be anastasia if u wish no problem....right mrs porter. i wonder if mr porter is hot or not?
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Is Mr. Porter hot or not - that's the question for the night. [Cool]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok ok I admit it, I'm not Really a weird kitty *pauses for astounded gasps*.
I'm actually a... Dun dun dunnnn.... Perfectly SANE kitty!!! Oh tis true tis true, please dont judge too harshly my deceit

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
Much in the same manner as 3/4 of the area children I got to see a shrink, its what the rich do. Local custom where I grew up.

Yeah right...... [Big Grin] You were SO RICH that you couldn't start college until you were 25 and you had to take out student loans in order to do that!!!

You even claimed in an earlier reply that you left high-school with 17. There is a blank time of about 8 years were you did actually - NOTHING.

You accuse strangers of doing this an that, building up lies and fantasy lives for them (which SANE person would do that????) but honestly I think you just try to divert from your own f*cked up past und saying all mean and nasty stuff about others so your own life doesn't look too bad after all for you.

Honey, it's all in your head. I am still firmly believing you suffer mentally big time. I could feel sorry for you if there's anything likable about you but unfortunately there is not.

*Like*
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering most of us have had several lives invented on here by several la la members I think it is safe to confidently say that the lunatics have officially taken over the asylum.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is a link of the white pages with an address in texas proving that smuckers is not in Egypt?

Has Egypt become so efficient and technological that when a person gets a residency permit in Egypt they fax the info over to USA?

I don´t think so.

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just popping in after almost a year....
Still debating on ES where Smuckers is?
I guess she has a longggg flight [Smile] .
I'll check the music thread.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I can prove I am in UK and always have been [Razz]

--------------------

anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
exactly Ayisha.
We all know that Egypt is indeed a 3d world country and not so efficient like the west, who is going to say anything if you are married to an Egyptian and just continue your tourist visa for example ? Or even with a residency permit, does that record go anywhere further ??

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And we all know that unless you have live actual footage streaming for folk to see of you sitting on a camel walking past a pyramid then you are clearly spewing BS about being here!

And NO ONE living here is happy. Never have been and never will be.

Ayisha, you won't need furry boots in the UK with those furry feet of yours.

And NO ONE has ever gotten a tourist visa after 3 years lol...

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

yes but my question was actually serious.....

can't somebody stay in egypt for x amount of years with a permit and the home country doesnt know about it and still thinks the person is still living there and is indeed still registered?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
anthropos, of course the home country know about it, that's what passports are about. UK knows I'm here but they are not going to send info to the white pages in USA and UK updating phone numbers and addresses in Egypt etc are they!

I am registered at a UK address, my bank is a UK address, I can vote in UK elections if I wish to, but I aint there! Finding someone's info on some white pages does not mean they are there, it means the info has not been updated. Egypt does not send info round the world about who is here or not.

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
There have been folk here for decades who still have UK addresses and Bank Accounts.

But why would you want your home country to assume you are still there?

Ayisha, I hope you are all packed and ready to leave as your 3 years are up lovey. [Wink] I hate the smell of BS and it whiffs of it in here!

anthropos
Member # 9410

yes that is what I am saying.

but one thing about the passports.

Is the home country going to find out about anything unless they start looking?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh God, say nothing anyone in case Sono decides to inform the British Government that we are here [Wink]

And also she could inform the Egyptian Government that fecking thousands of us are well over the 3 year tourist visa rubbish... some by a good 20 years [Wink]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ferret I am coming up to my 5th or 6th consecutive visa, obviously they missed me.

my home country know where I am, my bank knows where I am and the tax and NI peeps know where I am, in Egypt.

Anthropos, why would they? Passport control they know where we all are. Use an ATM they know where you are! Problem is they don't let sono know. She should really get on to all governments and request updated info on where everyone in the world is at any given time, that would keep her busy and by the time she comes here and accuses people of not being where they are there will be new updated info for her to browse and update her files with. Only problem she then has is finding real names, which is what takes her so long.

she would be no good as an FBI agent!

--------------------

anthropos
Member # 9410

What is the law with passport control? I mean, where does the information go automatically?

Yes they stamp your passport on arrival, or is it all electronic now or is it enough that it is on record that you have bought a one way ticket out of the country?

You could buy two way ticket to Sudan, drive to Egypt and they check your passport at the border, look at it and what, scan it? and never use an atm? Would they know you were in Egypt? And how would they know you didn't return to UK from Sudan at a later date? Do airlines inform the state if somebody doesn't turn up for a flight or a passport hasn't been looked at back in?
How thourough is this surveillance of passports??

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah Ayisha, prove it [Wink]

I have no idea if England knows I emigrated or not! I don't actually care [Smile] I have nothing to lose or gain either way. I will stop here as it is bordering on me revealing the actual truth about my life and not the one created by the 2 nutters.

Basically Anthropos you need to look into your own Governments legislation about tax exemption, dual tax etc.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by anthropos:
What is the law with passport control? I mean, where does the information go automatically?

Yes they stamp your passport on arrival, or is it all electronic now or is it enough that it is on record that you have bought a one way ticket out of the country?

You could buy two way ticket to Sudan, drive to Egypt and they check your passport at the border, look at it and what, scan it? and never use an atm? Would they know you were in Egypt? And how would they know you didn't return to UK from Sudan at a later date? Do airlines inform the state if somebody doesn't turn up for a flight or a passport hasn't been looked at back in?
How thourough is this surveillance of passports??

it tells one contry you left to somewhere and another you arrived from somewhere. I assume that's it. Why would airlines tell anyone you didn't turn up or come back? I imagine unless you are a wanted criminal somewhere then this information is not constantly looked at by anyone, why would it be? Then if you are a wanted criminal from a train robbery in UK you get to Brazil asap you're ok anyway [Big Grin]
anthropos
Member # 9410

so basically you could be registered in England or anywhere else and take an airplane to Egypt, show your passport, get a tourist visa and live there for some months/years and still be registered in England. Only if something came up, England would start looking into it basiclly and then you could hop on the next plane back and say "i am back from holiday"
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
In UK there are various government departments that do not pass information to the other government department in the next office, I'm sure they don't have airlines passing them info on who missed a flight. I missed 2 flights once out of Paris and Scotland Yard were not on to me for it.

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by anthropos:
so basically you could be registered in England or anywhere else and take an airplane to Egypt, show your passport, get a tourist visa and live there for some months/years and still be registered in England. Only if something came up, England would start looking into it basiclly and then you could hop on the next plane back and say "i am back from holiday"

well yes basically, but being British passport holders we can LIVE in just about any country that will allow us to stay there. Various departments and Banks in UK know I LIVE in Egypt, I can still have a UK bank account though as I can have a Swiss one or that other off shore place I can't think of too if I choose to. It's called being an expat and many Brits live in Spain or Greece or Portugal or Cyprus or Egypt and various other places. We are not kept prisoner in our country of birth, why should we be? I am not doing anything wrong in living in Egypt as opposed to UK and if I am 'needed' for anything in UK then I get on a plane and go back.

It really is quite simple, isn't it for Americans too? [Confused]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Register with whom in England Anthropos?

I book return flights for one way trips all the time as it is cheaper.

The only thing that is on my mind is I could be called for Jury Service if they are not aware I am out the country... but that's it [Smile]

IF Interpol wanted to track you via your travelling they could so very easily basically.

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com