EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Woke up to great news this morning!! (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Woke up to great news this morning!!
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
i am sorry but i will not post this picture..it has other members in it and i dont want them getting upset...if they want me to post it i will and they know who they are ....but without their permission i will NOT...sorry sono, i have some of her on my fb, and everyone has seen them, with her hubby and beautiful daughter..a shame you never really met her or know nothing about her , she is an amazing human being, and a true friend.i think you just need to move on,,,and you brought her name up first, i simply replied

Then get their permission. Or photoshop the photo so its only you and her.

If these people cared about lanie's reputation then the photo would have been posted 2 years ago.

i dont need to prove **** to you...i know , and many others know the real LANIE.why do you want to see or have her picture so bad?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sono, name the forum you have accused me of discussing your flaps on.

Never mind Lanie and who she met, you have never posted a pic of you in Egypt with your daughter so don't pull that shite. If you really HAD a daughter and you had really been to Egypt there would be photographic proof, there is none.

As for what whoever may have said on another forum, I very nearly agreed to take those pics to your in laws myself to shut you up with your loony stalking. I'm sure there may have been others too. It was only the fact that there was a child involved that they didn't get them. Seems other care about your daughter more than you ever have.

Yes Lanie would certainly make a better mother to your kid as at the moment she doesn't have one, so how you can constantly keep banging on about others when your own house is in so much SHITE is LOONY behaviour my dear.

as for this crap "And if that happens the only ESers left are the bullies, the pathological liars, and the frauds who never quite join reality." that is YOU. You are a bully, a pathological liar and a fraud who is so far from reality you're lost in space and you have stalked and bullied everyone who has left ES.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Tigerlily:
posted by Miss_Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on 01 December, 2010 11:54 PM:

My girls are gonna become US citizens!! Finally they will own passports which will allow them to travel anywhere. YEAHHHHH!!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

(WASHINGTON) -- The House has passed by voice vote the Help Haiti Act, which makes up to 1,400 Haitian orphans displaced by the earthquake earlier this year permanent U.S. residents. The bill will now go to President Obama’s desk for his signature.

http://www.670kboi.com/rssItem.asp?feedid=113&itemid=29604439

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Tigerlily:Under a SOFA agreement (Status of Forces Agreement - look it up) between the USA and Germany we made the impossible possible.

FACTS:

Military Personnel
The United States Government considers U.S. government employees, including U.S. military personnel, on assignment abroad to be “habitually resident” in the United States for the purpose of completing an intercountry adoption in accordance with U.S. law and regulation.

If a U.S. military service member or civilian employee adopts an American child in the United States while on assignment overseas, the adoption will be considered by the United States Government to be a domestic adoption, not an intercountry adoption. If a U.S. military service member or civilian employee wishes to adopt a child in a foreign country in which he/she is stationed, the adoption will be considered an intercountry adoption under U.S. law.

http://adoption.state.gov/about/who/livingabroad.html

Local Adoption Requirements for U.S. Citizens Abroad

Adoption Notice

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Office of Children’s Issues

April 2010

The Department of State wishes to notify U.S. citizens living abroad in another Hague Adoption Convention country who plan to adopt a child residing in the United States or a third country, that the country where the adoptive parents live may require them to follow local adoption laws and procedures as the receiving country in a Convention adoption, in order for the child to enter that country legally.

Prospective adoptive parents should therefore consult the Central Authority of the receiving country prior to initiating an adoption. Contact information for Central Authorities can be found in the Country Information section of this website. Prospective adoptive parents may also contact the Office of Children’s Issues to seek assistance in accessing information from the receiving country to understand the applicable adoption and immigration requirements.

http://www.adoption.state.gov/news/local_requirements_for_AmcitsAbroad.html

None of what you had posted has anything to do with current State Department policy that I posted for you previously.

SOFA doesn't apply to retired military personal.

You should have lied about the date in which your hubby retired, until after the adoption to make this illusion look possible.

H.R. 5283 would require that the Secretary of Homeland Security adjust the status of a Haitian alien if they:

(1) Apply for such adjustment;

(2) Are physically present in the United States on the date the application for such adjustment is filed; and

(3) Are admissible to the United States as an immigrant.

The bill states that when an alien is granted the status of having been lawfully admitted for permanent residence under this section, the Secretary of State shall not be required to reduce the number of immigrant visas authorized to be issued under the Immigration and Nationality Act.

The bill also states that an alien is be deemed to satisfy the requirements applicable to adopted children under section 101(b)(1) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101(b)(1)) if, before the date on which the alien attains 18 years of age—

(1) The alien obtains adjustment of status under this section; and

(2) A United States citizen adopts the alien, regardless of whether the adoption occurs before, on, or after the date of the decision granting adjustment of status under this section.

The bill prohibits immigration benefits for birth parents of any adopted child affected by the bill. Specifically, no birth parent of an alien who obtains adjustment of status under this section shall thereafter, by virtue of such parentage, be accorded any right, privilege, or status under this section or the Immigration and Nationality Act.

http://www.gop.gov/bill/111/2/hr5283

You Reside Overseas.
The orphan was paroled into the United States and released to your physical custody by Health and Human Services (HHS) Or Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
You did not complete a full and final adoption in Haiti, for immigration purposes. You did not complete an Immigrant Visa. (Click on "start here" below to begin.)

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=8fe80034a16b8210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&gnextchannel=f8f42777302b8210VgnVCM100000082ca 60aRCRD

You, the U.S. citizen adoptive parent, complete the adoption proceeding with the official adoption authority of the country in which you reside.

* You may adopt the child in the country of residence, where allowed under the law of that country
* The child must be adopted before the child's 16th birthday (or before the 18th birthday if the child is being adopted by the same adoptive parent of a natural sibling who qualifies/qualified as an orphan or adopted child while under the age of 16)
* You must have legal custody of the child for 2 full years which will include any formal custody granted before the actual adoption (Health and Human Services (HHS) sponsorship is not legal custody)
* The child must reside with you for 2 full years (which will include time residing together before the actual adoption)
* The child must not be inadmissible as an immigrant

Note: In order to obtain immediate relative status and/or apply for citizenship for the child, you, the petitioning parent, must be a U.S. citizen. The child may be eligible to immigrate as the adopted child of a Permanent Resident, but must wait until a visa number is available.

You have 3 options. After you have 2 years of legal custody and joint residence, and you have adopted the child, you may pursue options one or two. If you have completed an adoption in Haiti you may also pursue option 3.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c5695f56ff55d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=c88fd1eb6dc43210VgnVCM100000082ca 60aRCRD

Reminder to everyone what this thread is about.
or did you forget...sono [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
Seems like you were all friends long ago.

If I was involved in a situation like this I'd cut my lose's and move on,whether I was in the right or wrong I would not involve myself any further.

Whats done is done,you cant change the past,but you can change your future, just don't have any contact with anyone.

And if that happens the only ESers left are the bullies, the pathological liars, and the frauds who never quite join reality.

Most of the post on ES come from the Ancient Egypt section, me trying to set straight the frauds, the frauds and a few sugarmamas and of course the random "orfi" questioners.

There was a time before shumza and Sammi in which frauds would be banned, but now the frauds have taken over.

But sono why would you bother hunting out the frauds on the internet ?

There are millions of frauds and liers on the internet.

Have you got nothing better to do, with your life than provoke people over and over again.

What's in the past bury it!!!

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
i am sorry but i will not post this picture..it has other members in it and i dont want them getting upset...if they want me to post it i will and they know who they are ....but without their permission i will NOT...sorry sono, i have some of her on my fb, and everyone has seen them, with her hubby and beautiful daughter..a shame you never really met her or know nothing about her , she is an amazing human being, and a true friend.i think you just need to move on,,,and you brought her name up first, i simply replied

If these people cared about lanie's reputation then the photo would have been posted 2 years ago.

i dont need to prove **** to you...i know , and many others know the real LANIE.why do you want to see or have her picture so bad?
Along with all the other lies, not being married before, not having children before, the move to Egypt, getting married, having a child with a guy who married his cousin and has 2 sons with him now...

The only proof lanie has is that you mickey and a few others who haven't even stated they met lanie claims that lanie's life in Egypt does exist.

Many of the Hellonearth forum members moved on, except for you micky.

Just claiming that the photo exists doesn't mean it does.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Tigerlily:
posted by Miss_Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on 01 December, 2010 11:54 PM:

My girls are gonna become US citizens!! Finally they will own passports which will allow them to travel anywhere. YEAHHHHH!!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

(WASHINGTON) -- The House has passed by voice vote the Help Haiti Act, which makes up to 1,400 Haitian orphans displaced by the earthquake earlier this year permanent U.S. residents. The bill will now go to President Obama’s desk for his signature.

http://www.670kboi.com/rssItem.asp?feedid=113&itemid=29604439

or did you forget...sono [Roll Eyes]
THIS is what this thread is about and THIS is what gets right up sono's nose. A woman who not only cares for her own 4 kids but takes on not 1 but 2 more disadvantaged orphans and gives them a loving home too, when sono dumped her ONLY child 8000 miles away in a country she hates herself and will never move to so she could finish her schooling. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
well it does, and i have tons of people who also know it exists...but you will never get it...god forbid what you would do with it, and as for hellonearth forum, dont even remember that forum,you a member there?i am NOT...
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Along with all the other lies, not being married before, not having children before, the move to Egypt, getting married, having a child with a guy who married his cousin and has 2 sons with him now...

The only proof lanie has is that you mickey and a few others who haven't even stated they met lanie claims that lanie's life in Egypt does exist.

hey village idiot goat girl, name the forum and post a pic of you with your kid IN Egypt, otherwise feck off and get on someone elses back or get a JOB. You cannot demand things of others you are not prepared to do yourself.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

If I was involved in a situation like this I'd cut my lose's and move on,whether I was in the right or wrong I would not involve myself any further.

Whats done is done,you cant change the past,but you can change your future, just don't have any contact with anyone.

And if that happens the only ESers left are the bullies, the pathological liars, and the frauds who never quite join reality.

Most of the post on ES come from the Ancient Egypt section, me trying to set straight the frauds, the frauds and a few sugarmamas and of course the random "orfi" questioners.

There was a time before shumza and Sammi in which frauds would be banned, but now the frauds have taken over.

Have you got nothing better to do, with your life than provoke people over and over again.

What you are forgetting mary is it wasn't "the past" until I outed the fraud lanie.

Lanie was emailing, private messaging people; westerner and egyptian alike making some pretty nasty allegations against me. Also claiming she met my in-laws and that the information I gave wasn't correct.

It wasn't until I pulled lanie's true past out that lanie stopped.

Lanie had a vendetta against me because the guy she wanted wouldn't have her because she had been married before, because she had children before. I have only one kid with the only guy I ever married. My ex and Mohamed Talaat Salama are just from the same town and my former in-laws employ Mohamed Talaat Salama from time to time.

It really bothered her she couldn't have him in real life to escape the mess she made out of her life, so she created this life online in which was of her own making.

Problem is she lied and went on a campaign against me. I found out the truth on Lanie, shared it with ES and she has stopped the bullshit.

Lanie wouldn't have stopped unless I provided ES with the truth.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

hey village idiot goat girl, name the forum and post a pic of you with your kid IN Egypt, otherwise feck off and get on someone elses back or get a JOB. You cannot demand things of others you are not prepared to do yourself. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Valerie bin laden you are forgetting automaticforthepeople and Anastasia porter has already posted photos of me with my child in egypt.

The FBI took down the forumn and unregistered the domain name. Whats the point?

As for a job how is your job going for that online tourism site, you working for akshar? Has she been paying you?

And I'll be leaving work soon. Second day after the storm and half the office didn't show up. I did but thats because its a half mile from home.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What you are forgetting mary is it wasn't "the past" until I outed the fraud lanie.

Lanie was emailing, private messaging people; westerner and egyptian alike making some pretty nasty allegations against me. Also claiming she met my in-laws and that the information I gave wasn't correct.

Lanie had a vendetta against me because the guy she wanted wouldn't have her because she had been married before, because she had children before. I have only one kid with the only guy I ever married. My ex and Mohamed Talaat Salama are just from the same town and my former in-laws employ Mohamed Talaat Salama from time to time.

It really bothered her she couldn't have him in real life to escape the mess she made out of her life, so she created this life online in which was of her own making.

Problem is she lied and went on a campaign against me. I found out the truth on Lanie, shared it with ES and she has stopped the bullshit.

Like you provided the truth about me sono? valerie wells from haversham, weight watchers, retired factory worker, ex husband the vicar? Sold the house my kids grew up in and my ex husband worked all his life for?

See, only 1 small part of all that is true, my real name is Valerie, there endeth the true part of all your bullshit.

Lanie left here years ago yet you still keep gnawing away. No one cares if she has 10 kids with 15 men and left them all dotted around the world, she aint here no more so ffs get a LIFE.

No name the forum or we will all know that is more FANTASY BOLLOX

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
tell you what sono you post a picture of you and your daughter in Egypt and i will post one of all of us on our felluca ride down the nile
oh please have a safe trip home , i hear that you got tons of snow

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:

I already stated the forum has been taken down and the name of the forum was my full legal name.

Why post my personal information on ES, when I don't appreciate others doing so?

If your employer isn't akshar (though I am heavily leaning on that possibility) your employer certainly is a member of ES and can see you posting ad nassuam day in and day out.

Do you deduct the time spent "battling" from teh time you spend working?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

hey village idiot goat girl, name the forum and post a pic of you with your kid IN Egypt, otherwise feck off and get on someone elses back or get a JOB. You cannot demand things of others you are not prepared to do yourself. [/QB]
Valerie bin laden you are forgetting automaticforthepeople and Anastasia porter has already posted photos of me with my child in egypt.[/quote]don't remember a date stamp, do remember you were the opposite end of the line form the guy with a child, could have been his or anyone elses as it was NOT with you.

quote:
The FBI took down the forumn and unregistered the domain name. Whats the point?
point is you are a liar.

quote:
As for a job how is your job going for that online tourism site, you working for akshar? Has she been paying you?
what online tourism site? no not working for Akshar, no she's not paying me. More fantasy. Next.

quote:
And I'll be leaving work soon. Second day after the storm and half the office didn't show up. I did but thats because its a half mile from home.
More bull, you telling us now you are at work and they let you fart about on ES instead of working?
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote sono....
Why post my personal information on ES, when I don't appreciate others doing so?
but you post others personal information and you dont mind that do you

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Did you lose the job valerie? Is that why you've been so well, like you but on maniac overdrive?
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote sono....
but you post others personal information and you dont mind that do you

Lanie did exactly that back in March of 2006,

Then she went on to claim she'd be living in my in-law's town, later she was making contact with my in-laws......

I posted her personal information to get her to stop.

Doesn't stop the admattant denials of you mickey and the other chick who claimed she lived alone was moving to Egypt to marry a guy who worked in a cyber cafe... now he's in UAE, she lives with a mexican....

Yeah pretty much all from the same group with the same "second life" on ES/online.

I had to get this Lanie to stop. Somehow over 3 years she just wouldn't quit until I posted the real identifying information.

you can continue to wage battle for Lanie, but what does that make you look like?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I already stated the forum has been taken down and the name of the forum was my full legal name.
then you are most definitely a liar as I have never belonged to a forum with your name.

quote:
cuckoo, you post others info, or what you think you found as others info, ALL the time.

quote:
If your employer isn't akshar (though I am heavily leaning on that possibility) your employer certainly is a member of ES and can see you posting ad nassuam day in and day out.
you can heavily lean on what you like, you are fat enough. yes Micky is my employer, I bake online cakes and send them via email in PDF form. keep digging. [Wink]

quote:
Do you deduct the time spent "battling" from teh time you spend working?
No of course not, it's all part of the job, and it's 11.15pm here so stopped work now. It's only 3.15pm in MN so seems you are part time at this fictional job too. [Wink]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Did you lose the job valerie? Is that why you've been so well, like you but on maniac overdrive?

yes lost the job, PDF of Lemon Cake was flat [Frown]

am on maniac overdrive as been dealing with incompetent tw@s all day so moved on to insane tw@s now.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
that makes me look like a true friend who knows the real truth , not a bunch of lies...you did this to her and you have did it to others, thats why they call it personal, not for someone like you to come on here and fabricate the truth and yes Valerie works for me,,, you found us out
now ayisha, you will be docked 3 hours for playing on the pc...get baking wench [Big Grin]

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
valerie after you were asked to leave the cafe, you claimed to have a job lined up doing work online.

now what are you claiming your job is?

Yes my job is part-time, alot of folks had their hours cut during the recession. Or was the recession a delusion of the world, and you are claiming the recession doesn't exist?

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i seen the pic micky and her daughter is cute..i only know lanie from her pic when she was here in es. thats how i know who she is.. but i wont save the pic nor will i post links cas its not my pic either.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Like you provided the truth about me sono? valerie wells from haversham, weight watchers, retired factory worker, ex husband the vicar? Sold the house my kids grew up in and my ex husband worked all his life for?

See, only 1 small part of all that is true, my real name is Valerie, there endeth the true part of all your bullshit.

Lanie left here years ago yet you still keep gnawing away. No one cares if she has 10 kids with 15 men and left them all dotted around the world, she aint here no more so ffs get a LIFE.

quote:
[Big Grin] FANTASY BOLLOX [Big Grin]
You know I cracked up laughing at this Ayisha
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
valerie after you were asked to leave the cafe, you claimed to have a job lined up doing work online.

oh I was asked to leave was I? News to me, I really should keep better check on my fantasy life here.

quote:
now what are you claiming your job is?
I'm not, you are claiming it for me. [Confused]

quote:
Yes my job is part-time, alot of folks had their hours cut during the recession. Or was the recession a delusion of the world, and you are claiming the recession doesn't exist?
never mentioned the recession, your jobs are always part time or temps, seems the degree didn't get you as far as you'd like did it. Not as far as Egypt where you claimed you were relocating all these years.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
that makes me look like a true friend who knows the real truth , not a bunch of lies...you did this to her and you have did it to others, thats why they call it personal, not for someone like you to come on here and fabricate the truth and yes Valerie works for me,,, you found us out
now ayisha, you will be docked 3 hours for playing on the pc...get baking wench [Big Grin]

if your truth for lanie was real, then you'd get those people's permission to post the photo.

And yes true friends lie for their friends.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i seen the pic micky and her daughter is cute..i only know lanie from her pic when she was here in es. thats how i know who she is.. but i wont save the pic nor will i post links cas its not my pic either.

good girl Tina...she just wants it to do God know what with it and i refuse to post it...hell i even asked her to post her picture with her daughter in Egypt for it and she doesnt reply to that...does she really have a daughter? , was she really in Egypt? dont think so she doesnt have any proof
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

if your truth for lanie was real, then you'd get those people's permission to post the photo.

you post your picture of you and your daughter in egypt and ill post mine...
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

If you weren't a loony then you would stop asking. Not your business and we don't have to prove anything or report anything to you. What would you do with your life if all the info was there for you anyway? Your whole life is spent stalking and coming up with bullcrap. get a life sono, you are a joke.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
ayisha...get baking or ill fire your arse.... [Big Grin] [Wink]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

sorry boss. spilled the xmas puds on the puter so PDF is playing up now. [Big Grin] will burnt fish fingers do? thats what poor hubby just got, will teach him that he should be cooking and not me [Wink]

Fish Fingers on sale in Metro! ok not Birds Eye, not Cod, but still fish fingers [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
that will comer out of your check Missy...we have a deadline,,,,get on it
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

shurrup and ansa ya fb pm woman. [Razz]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

shurrup and ansa ya fb pm woman. [Razz]
answered... [Wink]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
has the entertainment gone now? good coz I'm bloody freezing sat here and got mixed up with my online jobs and sent a cake to Aswan on a tour! [Roll Eyes]

Got hubby laying cuddling my jammies to get them warm for me [Big Grin] So cold here I'm sure it should snow soon [Frown]

Micky, ever had a lib kiss? [Big Grin]

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
true that she is obcessed with lanie and a fake anastasia and try making lives for others that are nonexistant and she cant prove her own..if my mom was as ugly as she is i would be mad if she posted a pic of me on the net with her...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
has the entertainment gone now? good coz I'm bloody freezing sat here and got mixed up with my online jobs and sent a cake to Aswan on a tour! [Roll Eyes]

Got hubby laying cuddling my jammies to get them warm for me [Big Grin] So cold here I'm sure it should snow soon [Frown]

shudders to think what that would be ...i give what is it?
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Don't you DARE get snow! If you get snow THAT'S it. A teaspoonful we had - blink and you missed it. It's not fair [Frown]

I was talking to my online 'love interest' earlier (who obviously I've never met in person) through the webcam. All huddled up under his blankies. So I said, what's the temperature there? He says it's f... f... f... fifteen degrees.

Fifteen degrees? Tis but a summer's afternoon. Eeeeeeee by eck, tis true what they say about southern jessies [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Micky, you must have had lib, it's like seed things that all Egyptians crack open eat the inside and spit out the shell. It is Yummy but as we all know I have no teeth so cant open the damn things. [Frown] Hubby bites them open and collects the inside nice bit then gives me a 'lib kiss' so I get to eat the nice bits [Big Grin]

So Monkey, as it's snowed in every corner of UK you cannot possibly actually be there, secret is out AND cyber sex under a blanket with men you have never met!! [Eek!] and 15 degrees he is not in Egypt your love interest so he is lying to you or you are here for fraudulent purposes. (sorry been dealing with fraud all day so had to slip that in) it is 8 degrees here in Luxor so your love interest is in some place warmer than here. You are exposed!

--------------------

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had those 'lib' things. Only I didn't know you had to take the shells off - looked a proper dumbass.

Not as good as when I made a salad once in Nuweiba. I don't always wash tomatoes and fruit here. I know, that must make me a terrible, dirty, filthy person, but it comes wrapped in cellophane and a bit of muck never hurt anyone. So, anyhoo, I was making the lunch one day. And you know, I could feel him watching me as I sliced the tomatoes, and then I'm thinking oh crap I haven't washed it (he washes eeeeeverything). So what do I do, what do I do? So I washed the pre-sliced tomatoes. Never lived that one down. About as good as the day I drove to work then started driving back home again, forgetting I needed to stop and actually get out [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

Of course I'm not here. Cyber sex, how very dare you [Embarrassed] Nah, never met him. The fact that it is 8 debrees in Luxor... Well, that's clearly indisputable evidence that (a) my luurrve interest is really in Manilla, (b) I am here on a scam. Actually, I'm in Nigeria on an overstayed visa. Rumbled. Bummer.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
the lib seeds walid said are sunflower seeds

--------------------

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
They look like them, but the outside is hard like a pistacio... If it's the same thing...
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to eat lib battikh, roasted watermelon seeds. While other people bring back souvenirs from Egypt, I always bring lib back home. When I eat them it brings back memories....
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an online tourism website, bleeding hell why didn't anyone tell me. Note to self must withdraw profits from so called fantasy website. BTW can anyone tell me its name.

As for employing hobbits only the Prancing Pony at Bree employs hobbits in the tourism and hospitality business and the landlords name is Barliman not akshar.

PS for everyone wanting to see my website it is www.flatsinluxor.co.uk ........see no hobbits

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like sunflower seeds. I do not like lib. They do look similar though. My husband loves to eat lib and can eat kilos of the stuff. I think it smells funny so it puts me off
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Micky, you must have had lib, it's like seed things that all Egyptians crack open eat the inside and spit out the shell. It is Yummy but as we all know I have no teeth so cant open the damn things. [Frown] Hubby bites them open and collects the inside nice bit then gives me a 'lib kiss' so I get to eat the nice bits [Big Grin]

So Monkey, as it's snowed in every corner of UK you cannot possibly actually be there, secret is out AND cyber sex under a blanket with men you have never met!! [Eek!] and 15 degrees he is not in Egypt your love interest so he is lying to you or you are here for fraudulent purposes. (sorry been dealing with fraud all day so had to slip that in) it is 8 degrees here in Luxor so your love interest is in some place warmer than here. You are exposed!

awwwwwwwwwwwww yes i do know...hubby eats bagfulls. he eats those and i eat the pistachios...those LIBS bother me though ...with my BIL and hubby in the car together ...all i hear is spitting..drives me nuts [Big Grin] no pun intended [Razz]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
I have an online tourism website, bleeding hell why didn't anyone tell me. Note to self must withdraw profits from so called fantasy website. BTW can anyone tell me its name.

As for employing hobbits only the Prancing Pony at Bree employs hobbits in the tourism and hospitality business and the landlords name is Barliman not akshar.

PS for everyone wanting to see my website it is www.flatsinluxor.co.uk ........see no hobbits

So I'm not getting paid then? [Frown]
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:

So I'm not getting paid then? [Frown]
When I get paid from the fantasy website you get paid despite being a hobbit
Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lib are ok but way too much hard work for such a small reward. And watching people spitting does nothing for me!

Can I get any money outta you ladies? Apparently I am a TA so that means I will be out of work over Christmas for the holidays [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com